• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Trouble with Moonlighting

The Trouble with Moonlighting

123

"Has anyone seen the nerd girl from accounting?" I heard my boss yell from his office as I hid behind the cabinet. I was that nerd girl and I really did not want him to find me. I hated my boss. I'm fairly certain it was guys like him that guaranteed I'd stay a virgin the rest of my life.

All he wanted was the report that I was currently printing, but today I wore the wrong shirt to work. It may sound silly, but I have worked very hard to keep my body and its curves from showing. All of my clothes must be bulky and high-necked, otherwise, doing my job would be impossible, especially around Mr. Bradley. While he has never done anything to warrant a sexual harassment suit, he still makes you feel dirty with looks and weighted remarks. He was a man who knew what he could get away with and what he couldn't.

The reason for today's wardrobe goof was because of my second job. During the day, I am nerd girl accountant for Bradley International. I dress like a frump and I work with the numbers I love. At night, well, that's a little different. I have lofty goals that include a nice house and a CPA office all of my own. In order to achieve these goals, I need more money than Ted the Dread can pay so I found alternate employment. Being blessed in the chest more than some girls, I decided to make use of my assets. I found a club outside of town that was far enough away (and wasn't classy enough) for my B.I. coworkers to frequent. I started off just stripping two or three nights a week. Then, after I realized how much I enjoyed it and how much I could make, I started going every night. Thanks to one of my regulars, I even found another way to supplement my income. That other way is partly responsible for my current predicament.

When I first started working at the club, I would not bring anyone to the backroom. Most of the girls did after a lap dance, but I couldn't take that extra step. I was (still am) a virgin and I really didn't want to give it up to some guy at a strip club, so I tried to keep everything and everyone up front. Howard, one of my regulars, had, after several nights of multiple lap dances, asked me if I would bring him to the back. He had noticed other girls bringing their regulars back and wanted the same treatment. I suggested he start frequenting the other girls, but he said that they did nothing for him. He dropped the subject that night, but asked again the next. Because he was such a good guy, and he was helping to fund my dreams, I explained to him why I did not want to go to the backroom. His eyes lit up and he smiled. Since I happened to be straddling his lap at the time and noticed that the bulge in his pants had grown even larger. I was not surprised. Guys either reacted one of two ways when they heard of my condition. They either ran for the hills or fell in love.

After the dance finished, he stayed in his seat looking contemplative. Then, close to closing time, he approached me while I was dancing on the stage. Most everyone had already left, but it was my turn at the pole. "Francesca, (that's my stage name) I completely understand your predicament and I think I might have a solution that will accommodate us both. When you're finished up there could you come down for another lap dance so that I may discuss my idea with you?"

I finished my set while he and one or two other guys watched. It was so late, I couldn't be sure one of the guys wasn't asleep. Making my way down to him, I wondered what his idea could be. The point of this second job was because I needed money, but I wasn't willing to put out for it. I might be a stripper, but I'm not a whore.

He took a seat further away from the stage. As I approached, I turned my back to him and sat on his lap. While I danced my ass cheeks around his groin, he discussed his idea with me, whispering his words into my neck. "If my idea makes you uncomfortable just say so and we will continue on as we were. However, if you would even consider it, I would be immensely grateful." He paused giving me time to agree so I nodded for him to continue.

"I know how you feel about the backroom, but would you be willing to take me back there if all you had to do was dance for me and perhaps encourage me as I masturbate? You would not have to touch my penis nor would it touch you. You would dance for me as you do now, talk to me, and watch me. Your virginity would be safe and I would still get the release that I need."

I blushed from head to toe. "Oh Howard...I don't know. I'm not sure. I will think about it, but I just don't know if I would be any good at the encouragement part. Can you give me until your next visit to think it over?"

"Sure! Don't worry about the encouragement part if it bothers you. Just seeing you is enough encouragement for now. You can always work up to it if you like."

I could tell he was hoping for a yes, because his cock leapt to life beneath me. I treated myself a little by grinding up against it for a minute (No one said I couldn't enjoy my job). Howard began breathing hard beneath me as I worked my way around to face him. As my tits brushed his face, I felt him buck against me. My already encouraged pussy began to moisten as I felt dampness come from his slacks. Howard was really looking forward to my agreement.

After my shift that night, I went home, cleaned up, and lay in bed thinking of Howard's proposal. Just the idea of watching Howard excited me. I wasn't sure how I would react. I thought of him coming beneath me as he did earlier and imagined seeing it instead of just feeling it. My pussy began to ache as I imagined talking him through the act. I thought of him stroking his big cock while I hovered over it and rubbed my tits in his face. I reached down to stoke the fire between my legs. With dripping fingers, I moistened the light hair on my outer lips as I continued to play out the scenario in my head.

Howard was a nice looking man. Unlike most of the guys that came into the club who were usually truckers or farm hands, Howard was more professional. He didn't dress up to come in, but you could tell he normally wore a suit to work.

That's how I imagined him, dressed in a suit, leaned back in a chair, stroking his cock.

I raked my nails along my inner thighs, squeezing them as I spread my legs. Virgin or not, it did not mean I couldn't masturbate. I loved to play with my pussy when I got home from work. Tonight, after listening to Howard, it was going to be even better. I pulled on my nipples, forcing them into even tighter peaks.

I thought of rubbing Howard's cock between my tits, making him cum all over the top of them. Moistening my fingers in my cunt I rubbed them into my cleavage, imagining his cock doing the same as I used my other hand to tease and pinch my clit.

"Oh Howard, spray your hot load onto my tits." I moaned, plunging my finger into my dripping slit. I flipped over onto my stomach and spread my legs as wide as I could, letting the sheet bunch between my legs. I ground my hips into the bed over and over again, imagining myself on top of Howard riding his dick like the slut I wanted (at that moment) to be.

"Oh yes! Please fuck me harder!" I yelled into my pillow as I pounded my pussy into the bed. My ass jiggled from the force teasing my asshole as my cheeks opened and closed. The coarse percale sheets grazed my nipples as they bounced back and forth making my breasts heavy and aching. I felt my orgasm starting to slowly build and I increased my speed, twisting my hips as far forward as I could. Moans of bliss poured from my mouth as my orgasm erupted within me. My belly and thighs contracted as I continued to pump my pussy into the bed reveling in the aftershocks, teasing myself into a second and then a third climax. Wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over me. Exhausted, I collapsed deeper into my bed and fell asleep.

Howard didn't show up for an entire week and I found myself slightly disappointed. I went through my normal routine and drudged through the each day hoping to see him that night. At the end of the week during my second set, he walked in looking a little wary, but certainly excited. He sat near the stage at first and watched as I finished my dance. A few other guys had asked for lap dances so I attended to them before he called me over.

"A lap dance if you please miss," he said as he smiled at me.

I laughed and gave him a curtsy, "As you wish sir." Occasionally, he liked to pretend to be a gentleman so I played my part and treated him like one.

As the song came on, I went through the motions of my dance. I could feel myself getting wet already and I worried that he would see it leaking around the side of my thong. Squatting in front of him, I lifted my tits onto his thighs and ran them back and forth along the tops before brushing my nipples across his crotch.

He raised his eyebrow at me in question but went along. Standing, I turned around and slowly ran my hands down my legs until I gripped my ankles then ran them back up to my thick ass. I massaged my fingers deep into the flesh while I played with my oil-covered ass, stretching and molding it until tendrils of pleasure snaked down to my pussy. Standing at peeks, my nipples called me to give them attention too. I allowed them to fall towards my face as I bent over backwards. Left and right they swished. Their weight pulled me lower, requiring me to quickly right myself. I twisted around and ended up with my face right in the V of his legs.

"God Francesca, Your tits are perfect," He gushed out while breathing heavily and glowing with awe.

"Then you're going to love this," I said as I climbed into his lap and shoved his face into my cleavage.

He shook his head back and forth as his hips rose in reflex. I pressed my hands on either side of the mounds pushing them harder against his head and ground my pussy into his swollen bulge, pushing my thong deeper into my pussy lips.

Grunting and heaving deeply, he pulled back, "Have you given anymore thought to my proposal?" he panted.

"I gave it a lot of thought and I think we might be able to work something out. I'm still not sure how I will do with the encouragement part, but I will at least try."

Taking him by the hand, I led him to the back room. Large pillows were strewn around the floor and a big chair sat in the center. Mirrors lined the wall and ceiling. I motioned toward the chair as I hit the button that would turn on the music.

I turned to find him pants-less in the chair with his hand firmly gripping his engorged cock. Taken aback, I gasped, not quite expecting him to start so soon. I tried not to show my surprise as I stood two feet in front of him and began to dance. Fear kept me from getting too close. The intensity of his gaze and the strength of his grip on his cock concerned me. Had I made a mistake?

I tried to remember that this was Howard, my nice client, as my hips began to move with the rhythm.

"Is there anything special that I should be doing?" I asked, hoping to ease some of my tension.

"Play with your tits. Suck hard on those fat nipples of yours," he moaned as his hand slid up his dick.

He wasn't moving very fast like I thought guys did, but who was I to tell him how to stroke himself?

Sucking my nipple deep, I groaned. Goosebumps popped up on my legs as I pinched the other. Howard panted as his hand slipped back down. A wet sheen now covered the bulging mass as precum oozed down his shaft.

"Stroke it for me, Howard," I hesitantly coaxed.

His eyes widened and his head lolled back. "Francesca, I can't hold back much longer. Just looking at you makes me want to spray my load."

Feeling bold from his words I continued, "Spray it then. Cum for me Howard. Can you feel it building? Are you getting closer?"

I ran my hands over my pussy. I knew Howard could see the evidence of my need but I was too far gone to care. "Oh that's it Howard, now harder! Fuck your fist for me!"

He pounded away at his fist as he watched me dance around him rubbing my dripping pussy and heaving breasts. "Yeah Francesca, rub your pussy for me. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Watch Francesca, watch me cum for you," he ordered.

Thick white cum spewed from the head of his cock. "Oh fuck yeah," he grunted out as another string shot from his cock. Twice more cum jetted out before I watched him collapse in the chair.

I slipped my fingers between my netherlips and tweeked my clit once before I slowly walked over to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Having only seen a man ejaculate in porn, I didn't know what to expect afterwards.

"Yes, but I'm afraid I made a bit of a mess," he grimaced.

"It's okay," I reassured him, "I'll get this cleaned up." I wasn't sure how, but I would figure it out.

Pulling a handkerchief out of his pocket, he wiped himself off and tucked himself back into his pants. "Thank you Francesca. That was better than even I could have hoped for. You truly are a wonder. I sincerely hope that you were not too uncomfortable and perhaps might have actually enjoyed yourself a bit." He smiled.

If the liquid running its way down my leg was any indication, I certainly enjoyed it, but he didn't need to know that. I smiled back at him. "I don't think I would have a problem doing that again sometime."

"Well, I do not want to take advantage of your generosity, but I will certainly avail myself of it whenever you allow," he grinned.

With that he left and I struggled to find something to clean up the mess. Asking one of the girls "Excuse me, what exactly do we use to clean up cum?" managed to earn a few giggles and knowing grins but I figured it out finally and went on to finish out my night.

While Howard's night might have been over, I still had a few hours to go. The condition I was in when he left continued to worsen throughout the night. My dances became more heated and all the guys could tell. I did several lap dances before the end of my shift, each one leaving me breathless and the client straining his jeans. Two more guys asked to go to the back but I declined, instead handing them off to one of the other girls.

By the time I finally walked to my car, my knees were almost too weak to move. Trembling, I found my keys and drove myself home. As I made it in the door, I began stripping off my clothes. My flush skin felt weighted down by the heavy cloth. I knew release would come soon and I could hardly wait, but I needed to get the stench of the club off of me first.

I climbed into the shower and gave myself over to the bliss. Water teased my nipples as it cascaded down my chest, beading in the oil that lingered. I covered my body in a soapy lather, enjoying the way my hands slid along my curves. I pinched and pulled on my nipples and pussy lips as I cleaned myself off, teasing myself ever higher. I quickly rinsed, dried, and climbed into my bed. To intensify matters, I put in a porn DVD and let it play in the background. The sounds of moaning and slapping skin helped set the mood as I lay back on my bed and began to finish what started hours earlier.

Closing my eyes, I pictured Howard as he had been with his hand gripping his cock. I softly ran my palm over my feverish pussy and let my imagination run wild.

I saw myself kneeling in front of Howard as he stroked his cock. Unable to resist, I put my mouth on the fat purple head that stuck out above his fist. I sucked it into my mouth, pressing down on the cushiony head and rubbing my tongue on the V underneath. I couldn't keep my tongue out of that little V as I sucked deeper down the shaft. Howard's hand grabbed a handful of my hair and guided my head up and down as he moved his cock in and out of my mouth.

As I envisioned Howard fucking my mouth, I began to work my finger in and out of my pussy with one hand, while grinding the palm of my hand into my clit. The tempo of my hand rose in time as I saw Howard's cock move in and out of my mouth faster and faster.

"That's it Franny, suck my fat cock. Take my load down your throat like the slut you really are," he instructed as our movement built to a crescendo. Just as my imaginary Howard shot his load deep down my throat, my body convulsed into a back-buckling orgasm. My body shook as I ground down on my pussy and fucked myself harder and harder. "Uhh! God! Yes!" I grunted out as another orgasm split through me. "Oh shit! That's it, fuck me again and again!"

I sucked my tit into my mouth as I continued to fuck myself with one hand, bringing on two more orgasms back to back. Realizing that if I didn't stop, I might actually go blind, I softly petted myself into one final orgasm and drifted off to sleep.

The following month came and went without too many adventures. Howard came in twice, but never asked for more than a lap dance. The girls had heard what I did for him and joked with me about it repeatedly, but I only took it for the good-natured teasing they intended. They did encourage me to allow other clients the same courtesy. I considered it, but wasn't quite sure. Howard was a good guy and I knew he wouldn't hurt me or force me to do more than I wanted. He understood how much I wanted to protect my virginity. Would the others?

One night Howard came in looking a little haggard. He dropped down into a chair near the stage and smiled weakly. He waited until I had finished my set and he motioned me over. As I began my dance, I noticed he didn't seem as into it as usual. Vacant eyes and a distracted attitude did little to encourage me either. Because he was paying for it, I finished the song out and decided that he needed a little pep. I didn't know what was going on with him and I made it a point not to pry into my clients' lives, but damned if I was going to sit idly by while he brought the mood of the club down to Eeyore level.

"Howard, please get up and follow me."

"Huh? Why?" He shook his head. "You don't have to do this, Francesca."

"I know that. Just come on and do what I say."

His interest slightly peaked, he trudged behind me as we made our way to the room.

"Please take off your pants, leave on your underclothes, and be seated," I told him.

"Francesca, please don't torture me like this. I don't expect you to do this for me tonight."

Ignoring him, I went to turn on some soft jazz. He certainly wasn't in a dubstep kinda mood. I danced around him as he stood before me, passing my hands across his chest. He stood motionless before me. My heart sank. "I'm sorry, Howard. I just wanted to cheer you up. You looked so glum."

His chin dropped to his chest. Don't apologize Francesa, I just have a lot on my mind, but I couldn't stay away again another night.

I led him over to the chair, pushed him into it, and sat on his lap. His arms lay still at his side, but he leaned his head onto my chest and sighed deeply. After a minute in this position, I felt a stirring between us. No matter what Howard said, at least one part of him was feeling perky. I shifted a bit to re-position Mr. Happy and began to rotate my hips to the music. Howard sighed again, but this time it was more a sigh of contentment than anything else. Smiling inwardly, I reached around him to grab the back of the chair and force his face deeper into my cleavage. It also gave me extra leverage to press myself harder onto his ever-growing cock. I rocked myself back and forth, taking pleasure in the process.

Slowly, I stood up then leaned down and whispered into his ear. "Do not touch yourself until I tell you. Tonight, we are going to do this my way. I will let you know when and how to touch. Do you understand?"

He nodded an affirmation as I began to give him another lap dance. I knew that he wasn't ready and I wanted him straining, almost bursting with need before I let him touch himself. Standing behind him, I massaged his shoulders, letting my breasts hug the back of his head as I attempted to ease his stress. I ran my hands down his chest and my face along the side of his neck, breathing onto his ear as I brushed past.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • The Trouble with Moonlighting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds