• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Exploring Her Limits Ch. 03

Exploring Her Limits Ch. 03

Chapter 2 ended with my wife having rough sex with two other men while I watched and participated some. I learned a lot about her that night. We had evolved rapidly from erotic displays of her to involving others with sex and then we had taken it to nearly abusive and kinky activities.

All of the while, my wife had encouraged this. She surprised me and I believe she surprised herself as we rapidly learned about each other and our hidden desires.

Now.. the third day of our adventure...

Night Two and Back In Our Hotel Room:

After the events with Paul and Fred, I helped my wife dress and I led her out of the suite and up to our own hotel room

She was silent the whole time and who could blame her. This otherwise normal business woman and house wife had just had sex with two other men. Rough sex. She had swallowed one man's sperm, been face fucked. I had carefully but aggressively slapped her pussy. Paul had grasped her neck in a choke hold while roughly fucking her. He had rammed his cock down her throat causing her to gag. Her face had breasts had been slapped, pinched and grabbed. She would probably be sporting bruises tomorrow on her breasts due to the rough manhandling. And, finally, another man had debased her, as I had the night before, by cumming on her face.

We had been playing with fire and had not thought about the consequences. I was worried.

I feared how she would react after the kinky glow wore off. Would there be some sort of Post-Traumatic Stress syndrome? Would she be angry? Would she feel like a cheap slut?

Had I, for the sake of a few thrills, screwed up our marriage?

I wisely remained silent and led her to our bathroom and into the shower where I gently cleansed that woman and that body I loved so much.

The shower done, I led her to our king size bed, and placed her under the covers. For a long while I sat on a chair facing the bed and just watched her there in the low light as she dozed.

"Thank you," she uttered after a while, coming out of her sleep. "I hurt all over. Thank you."

Then she fell deep asleep.

I replayed what she said in mind over and over.

She had not gone into tears from allowing the men to use her. She had not gotten mad from the way we had abused her. No, she had simply said that she hurt and then thanked me for it.

I slept beside her but didn't try to snuggle or do anything sexual. She needed to sleep.

Day Three:

I woke to an empty room, much to my surprise.

I had wanted to talk with her about the night before, but that chance was gone.

Amanda had a full day of conference activities ahead of her and had actually been able to rise out of bed early, dress and head out to the sessions. How the hell did she do that?

I found a note from her. "Our first night, you had me flashing, flirting and being generally sexy. Our second night you turned me into something way beyond just sex and into some sort of kink-loving slut. Oddly, I love you for this. What will our third night bring? You decide. Don't hold back."

I read this in pleasant surprise. Damn, that woman was incredible. My worries suddenly lessened. I kept the thought about the dangers of playing with fire in my mind and decided that I would have to be extremely watchful of danger signs.

So, with a mess of scrambled thoughts in my head... I resolved to go ahead and take things further. She was willing, and apparently looking forward to it. I was wanting it. This was our first time at this and it was one hell of a lot of fun.

"Just don't completely fuck up," I had cautioned myself.

Well, if we were going to play a bit more, It was time to do some shopping.

I texted my wife.. "I am out shopping. Looking for ways to further our playtimes together. I am thinking of you, for this week, as my play toy."

She responded a little later. "I like being your toy. I like that you enjoy sharing your toy with others. And, like many boys and men, you are not delicate with your toys... another thing I like."

With these messages as background to my thoughts and plans, I ignored all tourist attractions for the day. I had a mission to fulfill.

During the day, I did receive one email from Paul. It seems that Amanda had given him my email. I'm not sure if I liked that, but oh well, "Chase. Your wife is incredible and thank you for sharing her with Fred and me last night. I am, if you wish, available for further explorations tonight. Fred won't be available."

I thought about this for a while and then responded. "I need to find another woman to join the party. You can come if you can fulfill this need. You saw how my wife is. This other woman must be equally or more so."

I had to wait a long while for a response. Perhaps Paul was put off by this. Perhaps he was just in session and could not respond.

Finally the message arrived. "I know just the person. She is at this conference and has been an occasional playmate of mine. Without giving her your wife's name, I gave her a hint as to what your wife is like and what might be expected. She is game."

So far so good. Things were going well... but, still, I had some ideas. "Tell her that the words: lesbian, and playful roughness, and toys are in my plans. I may want to take things beyond what happened last night... not sure yet, but things seem to be heading in that direction."

An hour later another message came my way. "She wants to know if she will be giving or receiving this playful roughness and if the other woman is doing this voluntarily."

I responded immediately. "She will be receiving pleasure from my wife and dishing out a bit of rough pleasure to Amanda. But, if she wants to be on the receiving end of some aggression, that is fine with me. And, yes, Amanda is doing this voluntarily... much to my pleasant surprise."

"She is definitely in," came the final text for the afternoon.

Dinner And A Collar:

I took my wife out to a quiet dinner that night. Just the two of us. I was totally in love with this woman just then and didn't want to share the moment with anyone else. Sharing would come later.

She was dressed in what would typically be called a "little black dress". It looked wonderful on her. Elegant, sensual without being blatantly sexual, and very flattering to her figure. The dress had a scooped neckline which accentuated her firm and high chest without exposing her.

We went in a cab to a restaurant a few blocks away from Fisherman's Wharf. Close to the tourist district without being smack in the middle of it. We had a wonderful time and she told me all about the conference and what she had been learning. This conference had proven to be a good business tactic and she was glad she had come.

Nothing was said for a long while about the previous sexual and kinky activities. I wanted it that way. The goal here was for us to just have romantic time together. We each had cocktails before and during dinner which helped relax us further.

As we sipped our after-dinner coffee, I decided that it was time to switch gears. I handed her a small package across the table. We were in a booth and our activities were not all that obvious to others around us. "Open it."

She did and looked inside the small package to see a small collar. I had visited a large sex shop earlier in the day and this collar was one of my purchases. It was an elegant black collar which matched her dress quite nicely. On the collar were several tasteful jeweled adornments.

"Is this what I think?" She asked.

"What do you think it is?"

"A sex slave collar. One of those things which a woman in a bondage relationship might wear. I read about those before."

"I am surprised you know about these and you are absolutely correct. If you put it on, it means to anyone who knows what it is that you are owned by someone. Me."

She gave me a broad smile. Took a deep drink from her cocktail and then began to place the collar on her neck.

"Don't do that just yet. I want to make sure that you understand everything before you do,"

I looked around and made sure that we couldn't be overheard.

"Okay, boss man. What are the rules?" She smiled in a way which just melted me.

"So far we have been involved with a lot of activities which we wouldn't have dreamed of just a few days ago. This stuff is definitely not in any romance novel."

"And, I like it," she responded as she played with the collar with one hand. "In the last few days I've learned that my husband is a bit of a twisted freak and, guess what, it seems that I am too. Who knew!" she laughed delightfully.

"Yep, I too am learning that I am more twisted than I ever would have imagined and I am glad you are enjoying this kinky journey of ours.

Now, though, with this collar, it may be even more twisted and you will lose further control."

I went on to describe my concerns about our playing with fire and the risks of messing up our relationship and marriage.

She thought about this for quite a while before responding. "I have watched you during all of this. You have shown concern for my welfare, even when we have done some really kinky things. Yes, we are playing with fire, but we are going into this with our eyes open and we are doing it together."

"And, even knowing these concerns, you are still willing to proceed?"

"I would go well beyond the word "willing". I am "anxious" to proceed,"

I took a long sip from my drink. "Okay, then we will but understand that I will call a halt the minute things seem to be getting out of control."

"I wouldn't want it any other way," she smiled and reached out to hold my hand.

"Then we proceed?" I asked for confirmation.

"We proceed. I will wear your collar and I will love and willingly do anything you ask of me... to a point, that is."

"What is that "point"?"

She paused to think about this for a bit. "As long as this doesn't overlap into my work and no one from work or my family or our friends knows about this, I am okay. Oh, also, don't get me arrested or put in the hospital, then I accept your terms. Oh... one last thing, you have to be present through all of it. There can't be any situation where you leave me alone with another person."

Holy crap, this woman was incredible. "Tell me honestly how you felt when Paul was slapping your breasts and I was slapping your sex?"

"My cunt," she responded, correcting me. "You were slapping my cunt. Chase, I liked it. It surprised me, but I did. I had never even fantasized about this sort of thing before but when it happened, it sort of opened something up in me." She gave me a wry smile. "Seems that I like being abused a bit. Who knew."

"I too learned something about myself and,

Amanda, if you wear that collar, I will take advantage of it. In theory, with you wearing it, I would have the permission to get as freaky as I want... and I do have some freaky thoughts floating around in my head."

"Interesting so far," she batted her eyes at me playfully. "So, my twisted freak of a husband, tell me more about those freaky thoughts."

I had to laugh. "Okay, here comes a big admission from me... your twisted freak of a husband. I like watching a beautiful and willing woman have her breasts mistreated. Things like watching a woman, a willing woman, wear nipple clamps, or have hot wax dripped on her, or having her breasts slapped or even whipped are a turn on to me."

"Kind of like what Paul was doing to me last night," Amanda added simply.

"Yes... and more A lot more, maybe. The sexiest part for me is when I see a woman do it to herself."

"You've seen this?" she asked surprised.

"In porn, yes. There are many videos of a woman in self bondage or self-whipping and such."

She gave me a curious look. "Porn, huh. Seems that after this trip is over we may have a few things to talk about."

"Ya think!" I chuckled. "But, yes my love, I do like watching porn on occasion. I am not addicted to it or anything.. it is just an occasional pleasure and I just told you about some of what I prefer to watch."

"Wow, we are definitely learning a lot about each other on this trip."

"Yes, and I hope we will learn even more." I responded. "So, given all of this, are you still willing to put that collar on?"

Her response was to take it, place it around her neck and fasten it tightly while looking me directly in my eyes. "I am yours. If your desires are inside of the rules we talked about earlier, I will never say no to you, boss man."

I was in loving amazement of her then.

"What now?" she asked simply.

"I have some basic rules for you to follow. One, unless you are on your period, you will not wear panties of any sort. Ever. Two, no bra unless I tell you to wear one. Three, no more dresses like the one you have on tonight when we are together. Your clothes must be easy access. I want you to dress classy, not like a slut, but it must be easy for me or others to reach in and play with any part of your body whenever and wherever we want."

"I may have to do some shopping," she said simply.

"Of course, I expect you to," I continued.

"Also, when you sit, you must first always raise the bottom of your skirt so that your bare ass is sitting on the chair or whatever it is you are sitting on. It doesn't matter if others see you arrange your clothes in this matter."

"Yes, boss."

I was enjoying this role as her master, perhaps too much. "Finally, I need to put you to the test and prove for me that you will do kinky and unusual things."

"Here?" She asked, her voice expressing a bit of surprise.

"Don't worry. It's subtle. No one will know. Are you ready to show me that you will do anything?"

She nodded in agreement but I could see that she was worried.

"Again, this will be subtle. Extreme but subtle." I reached into the pocket of my blazer and took out two items. I paused for a moment, wondering if this was going too far.

Hopefully not. I wanted her to do this.

"I want you to put on these nipple clamps," I said in a low voice as I looked to see her reaction.

"Ouch," my wife responded playfully at the suggestion.

"Yep, that is the idea. A big batch of "ouch"," I attempted a jest. "I'm was told by the woman in the sex shop..."

"Sex shop?"

"I'll explain later. And, I did tell you earlier today that I was going to do some shopping for my toy... you." I paused and then continued. "So, as I was saying, the woman in the sex shop said that these were designed to fit nicely under clothes as they have a low profile. Oh, she also said that they are like alligator clamps and have a firm grip so they may be a little painful."

"And, you want for me to wear them right now?

Here? In this restaurant?" She said this in such a way that I first thought she was rejecting the notion. Then she gave me a wry smile. "Hey, boss man, I did put on the collar and I did ask you to find new ways to play.

So, yes, I will definitely put them on."

She looked down at the nipple clamps and examined the rough jaw-like clasps which would soon be affixed to her slender body. I then watched her as she left to go to the ladies room to put them on.

A few minutes later she returned. Her face had a grimace on it and I watched as she sat carefully. Any movement would likely cause her dress to rub against the clamps which could potentially be painful.

"Holy cow! These suckers are tight!" My wife gasped.

I examined how she looked and could barely see the bulge they made protruding against the fabric of her dress. "Do they hurt?"

"Fuck yes," she responded with an attempt to smile.

"Do you want to remove them?" I asked. Yes, this expressed concern for her was totally not how the whole collar thing was supposed to work but she is my wife after all. I could go just so far with this game.

"No," she reached across the table and took my hands in hers. "Here is the thing, Chase. These cruel suckers are digging into my tits like nobody's business and... here is the fun part... it totally and completely turns me on!"

Damn, I love this woman.

"I love you for this," was her surprising response to me. Why she should love me for making her wear painful nipple clamps I will never know. The important thing was she was proving her acceptance of anything I could ask her to do.

It was time to broaden our experimentation.

*****

End of chapter 3 - but definitely not the end of this saga.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Exploring Her Limits Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds