• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Neighbour Ch. 03

The Neighbour Ch. 03

12

I got up next morning around 10, my head was pounding after the effects of the drink and the activities of last night, Linda laid in bed looking very bedraggled after her exertions into the early hours.

We had left Ron's place around 4am, everyone seemed spent by that time so we staggered home, thankfully it wasn't too far, good job it was a warm night too as Linda had lost most of her outfit and only had a coat over her stockings and suspenders, her panties were I suspected in Ron's possession and maybe the rest of her clothes would turn up sooner or later.

After George's initiation of my wife into the group, she had played with several of the other guys there briefly, all promised to make sure she had some future fun with each of them. It was Mark who followed in George's wake and fucked her, he had whisked her off to one of the bedrooms and wasn't seen for almost an hour. When she resurfaced she had a glazed look on her face underwritten with a big grin so it was clear she had a good time. For my part Val made sure I met one of her friends, a woman called Claire who enticed me into one of the rooms where we fucked heartily cumming twice more after which I was drained.

I asked her how the guys kept going, she smiled at me and whispered "Viagra or something like it" she winked, that explained how once hard they seemed to keep going and stay hard too, so now I knew.

I poured coffee and sat at the breakfast bar staring out the window lost in my thoughts.

"Was this what we both wanted? Or, was I being selfish in getting Linda to make my fantasy a reality?"

I pondered the question as I sipped the hot black coffee, in the background I heard the unmistakeable ping as my pc registered mail. Automatically I sauntered over to the PC expecting something from work or another spam message.

I clicked my inbox, there were two messages, one was from Ron the other I didn't recognise the ID.

I opened Ron's message there was a file attached titled Linda, the message read - "Well sissy, what a night eh? Everyone enjoyed the fun especially the guys who introduced themselves to your wife, yes definitely was fun. We must do it again sometime very soon too, we don't want the lovely Linda thinking we don't appreciate her now do we? Anyway you will see a file attached to this message it is a selection of pictures from last night, some of her with the guys and Mark too, I hope you enjoy them I have sent out to all the guys too so she is becoming quite a star already, does that please you cucky? I am sure it does and especially with everyone seeing her pics now too I bet you are hard right now too! Enjoy and see you both soon."

Ron was right I was hard already rock hard, my hand rubbing myself at the thought of last night. I clicked the file icon, it seemed to take ages to open, and the file was quite big. As I waited I wondered how he had managed to take pictures anyway, then I remembered the first time she had gone over there, he has cameras everywhere or at least in some spots to capture scenes. I then wondered if he had video footage too! A feeling of panic ran through me, who has he sent the pics to? What if he had shown any video too? My cock answered my questions as it stiffened to full length as I saw the first pics open, I hit slideshow and the screen blacked out for a second as it adjusted.

Full screen was a picture of Linda with Ron's arm round her as he introduced her to George then as the pictures clicked through the show they depicted every moment of her seduction even with shots included of me with Val to prove I was having fun watching her! My balls ached again wanting release as I stroked myself looking at the screen. The scene changed to a quiet bedroom, low lights and the sight of Linda with Mark, another set of intimate photos followed showing the sex acts they enjoyed, the final in the set was of Linda with her face covered in cum and smiling. That was too much, my cock exploded , spraying cum all over myself, spattering the keyboard, as my cock pulsed in my hand I heard a moan behind me , turning I saw Linda with her hand rubbing her clit in the throes of an orgasm, she had watched the show too!

"Oh my, what a night!" she sighed after a few seconds, "I didn't realise I was such a slut, I am sorry."

"Don't be sorry I had a great time too."

"Maybe we should quit while we can, it was fun but it could get out of control." She looked concerned.

"We both had fun didn't we? I am sure there is a lot more fun we can have, they seem a nice group of people don't you think?"

She looked at me gauging my reaction to what she had done last night and how it had affected our relationship especially after seeing the photos this morning. It was obvious it had turned her on massively, so much that she had an orgasm watching the replay on the screen, she needed reassurance we were OK.

I wrapped my arms round her, kissed her gently and led her back to bed, there we kissed and held each other lovingly as we slowly made love, not the frantic sex of last night but sensual love making.

We lay bathed in the afterglow, we both knew we had crossed a line, there was no going back, we had both changed and in front of each other we had seen each other's raw passion for sex, and realised we needed more.

"I didn't realise he was taking pictures." She sighed, a worried look crossed her face.

I didn't know whether to tell her about the first time and my knowledge of her session with him.

"Well it is to be expected if they do that regularly I suppose."

We both sat looking at each other, each with a secret not wanting to spill the beans in case it upset the other.

"What you got planned for today?" I asked her.

"Nothing exciting, I was going to go shopping, maybe later when I feel a little more human."

"Well I have some work to do, so I need to get showered and dressed."

"What was in the other e-mail?" she asked out of the blue.

I had forgotten all about that, "I will look in a minute then."

"I'll do it" she breezed, "you shower first."

I got in the shower and stood under the spray as it washed through my mind, cleansing me, well almost except that my cock would not go down!

I finished and dressed casually and strolled downstairs to find Linda at the PC, staring intently at the screen.

"What was it?"

"Well it seems that Mark has invited us to lunch tomorrow to that restaurant down by the Quay, which is very nice of him but I am not sure we should."

"I have a full day at work tomorrow anyway so that's out for me, he seemed a nice enough guy, but you can go if you want love."

"No, it wouldn't be right" She protested.

"Why not, it's only lunch" I countered.

"I will think about it, OK, I will message him back now."

I went to collect some papers from my study, when I came back a few minutes later Linda was still as the PC, I heard her giggling.

"Oh Mike, that Mark is so cheeky, I messaged him and he got back to me on Skype, so we have been IM'ing, he said after what we did last night lunch would be very tame, so I have agreed to go, is that OK?" she smiled at me, a pang of something went through me but was gone as quick as it came, a tingle through my cock made my mind up.

"Sure you go, have fun, I won't be in till after 8 anyway."

She turned and tapped at the keys, then clapping her hands together closed down the screen.

I went off to work with an ache in my balls and anticipation filling my head, wondering how this could have happened so quickly. We seemed to have sucked in so fast to a new lifestyle, one that I had only read about in magazines and on the internet before. In the space of just over a week we have both been intimate with others, something we had only fantasised about previously, yet now it was as if we were whisked into a whirlwind of sexual experiences, one that was moving so fast there seemed nothing for it but to allow ourselves to be carried along with it.

After a busy day at work, my mind swallowed up in routine problems and only occasionally would a thought of the weekend flash through my mind, triggering an instant response from my trousered cock, I drove home with visions of sex on replay over and over.

I left the car on the driveway and slipped my key in the door, as I entered the house was quiet, Linda must be out I thought as I poured myself a drink and sat in the lounge. Looking round in the silence of the house I could see nothing unusual or missing except my wife that is. I sipped my drink and saw the post it stuck on the PC screen, I picked it off and read the handwritten note from Linda.

Be back around 7, had to go shopping, L xxx

Shopping? What for this time of day I wondered, I looked at the clock it was only just gone 5, I clicked open the PC it fired into life, as the screen lit up I sat ready for a quick surf session.

I clicked open the mail from Ron and looked through the photos again with the inevitable result I got very hard and horny, seeing my wife the centre of attraction and the sight of so many different guys with her at different times was sooo horny. As my cock was at its hardest I heard the front door click open, her voice called out to me.

"Hi honey I am home"

I stood getting my cock in a more comfortable position and tried to stroll casually towards the kitchen. I noticed the two large bags on the table, obviously from clothes stores, I leant over to peek inside when she whisked them away.

"Naughty, that's for tomorrow, maybe I will show you then" kissing me on the cheek, "you want me to look my best don't you?"

"Yes of course" my hand holding my semi hard cock now wondering if the new outfit was for mine or Mark's benefit.

I watched as she padded up the stairs with her bags disappointed but strangely turned on too.

Next day I woke and dressed as usual, Linda was making coffee when I went downstairs, she was humming to herself, looking gorgeous in a nightshirt, hair tousled but so sexy, my cock twitched at the sight of her ass as she bent over in front of me. My hand stroked the perfect globe of her ass for a few seconds before she shook me off.

"Be good Mike! I have a busy day today and so do you I believe."

I relented but slapped her ass enjoying the way it wobbled just enough.

"Ok well as long as you let me see what you bought later and tell me all about this date of yours too."

"It's not a date! It is lunch is all, I won't go if you have any reservations about this at all you know."

I looked at her face she was searching for some kind of reassurance that we were OK or signs of panic which would mean we should stop this going further. What she saw was my semi hard cock showing through my trousers and my eyes pleading with her that things were OK.

"I was teasing but you know what I mean, especially if you have been buying a new outfit to wear too."

She saw my point but was not about to give in so easily.

"Yes I have bought some new things which you will get to see me in shortly, I just felt sort of excited at what we are doing and wanted to enjoy the fun part of it."

I smiled at her seeing how excited this whole new experience had made her, I hoped I would be reaping the rewards of that excitement too as it was already having an almost continual effect on me.

"Yes of course sweetie, I want you to have fun, it is what we have been fantasising about for ages now things have happened we should go with it."

Happy now she got back to preparing dinner, all the while she was thinking of her purchases and her forthcoming date.

The evening passed calmly although so much unsaid added to the inner tension we were both feeling, I couldn't help thinking this was some kind of watershed moment despite the previous weekends' events this had the potential to be different, not so much a shared experience this could move towards something else.

Next morning she was up early preparing breakfast and coffee as usual, today she allowed me to fondle her breasts and ass under her nightshirt as I sipped my coffee. It was as if she could not refuse me in some way, a sort of penance for what could happen later in the day.

I kissed her hard as I went to leave, she looked at me, questioningly.

"It is only lunch," I smiled, reassured she smiled, kissed me again and I left. As I drove my mind churned over our situation, we were both excited and the sex had been better than ever, we were happy, horny, as my semi hard cock was telling me, so maybe we should just go with it. Problem now resolved I carried on and soon got engrossed in work, the morning passing quickly, it was at 12.30 that I saw the clock, I wondered where the hours had gone. My cock reminding me of what was scheduled to be happening in an about an hours' time, I reached for it and the tingle that flashed through me at the slightest touch, made me acutely aware of how sexually charged I was, I wanted to go to the loo and beat off but decided I would enjoy the mental torture some more before going for that.

Linda had spent the morning getting ready, a long soak in the tub before an all over moisturising session, something she didn't do after every bath but today was special she told herself. Her skin soft with a sheen of moisturiser looked good as she stood in front of the full length mirror, turning to check herself out from all angles. She blushed as she realised what she was doing, getting ready for a lunch date with another man.

"It is only lunch after all" She told herself.

Who was she kidding? She was about to have lunch with the man who had fucked her for an hour at a party the week before! A man who was obviously charming and wanted more, she knew it, he knew it and Mike knew it too.

She looked at herself in the mirror as she sat doing her nails and make up, she had changed she felt, she looked more assured somehow, the sense of knowing that she was an attractive women had given her that extra confidence and it showed. The men at Ron's were all very handsome, rather well off too and extremely attentive, in fact a couple had promised they would be in touch, offers of weekend parties and even trips were mentioned. This was a whole new world, one that her and Mike had stumbled into but now were prepared to embrace.

Hair and makeup done she stood in her new lingerie, the royal blue lace half cup bra and matching thong suited her colouring as did the frilly lace suspender belt that supported the dark tan seamed stockings. Looking every inch a very sexy woman as she twisted to get a rear view, satisfied that Mike would love to see this set she also knew Mark would be impressed as well the first.

She slipped the new teal satin blouse over her shoulders and did the buttons up leaving the top one undone which showed her tiny necklace off nicely. Her skirt was rather tight and hugged her hips giving a perfect frame for her ass it was knee length with a slit at the rear, she stood in her heels checking herself out when she noticed the time, it was past 12.30 already!

Finishing her dressing then tripping down the stairs excitedly she sprayed herself with her perfume, neck, ears, and breasts too, puckered her lips at the hall mirror, grabbed her keys and slipped out the door.

Clicking down the path to her car, she slid in the driver's seat and pulled away towards her adventure.

It was only a short drive to the restaurant she arrived fifteen minutes early, as she entered the bar an excited Mark rose from a bar stool to greet her, he hugged her and kissed her politely on the cheek before guiding her to a seat in an alcove overlooking the marina. A waiter brought a bottle of wine which he showed and then poured two glasses, Linda noticed his cool assured air.

"You look fabulous!" he remarked his eyes taking her curves and smiling appreciatively.

"Thank you, it's not often I get to have lunch out like this so it's a treat for me" crossing her legs and seeing his eyes drawn to her skirt sliding a little up her thighs. She smiled to herself, feeling rather naughty now, glad she had chosen this skirt.

"Well yes I like it here and as for treats here's to many more" as he raised his glass, clinking hers his eyes locked with hers, she hadn't noticed before how ruggedly good looking he was. Close up she could see that and a lot more that was not displayed at the party.

"I am glad you agreed to come, I wanted to introduce myself properly and maybe answer any questions you might have about our little circle."

Linda smiled at the handsome man opposite her as she felt more at ease in his company, he was a very confident type, yet he took time to reassure and compliment her as they chatted, playing the chivalrous host to the full. All the while she felt his eyes on her devouring her at times, bringing flash backs of the party into her mind, distracting her as she sipped her second glass of wine.

Lunch was very pleasant and after an hour both were relaxed enough to start to enjoy the occasion, all thoughts of guilt were past and the occasional touching of hands further added to their mutual obvious attraction.

Mark explained that the members of their circle were friends whose lifestyles had been filled with partying as well as some excesses, and over the years had developed into a close knit community really. There were holidays abroad together, not everyone of course but maybe a few couples would travel together, making the break enjoyable for more than just the scenery and warm weather. Parties were a regular occasion for them to get together and play, so it was really a special thing when someone new was encouraged to join in. Mark further explained that Ron was insatiable and was forever on the lookout for new blood so to speak.

"Yes I know what you mean." she mused sipping her drink as Mark went on to explain that couples had to be in agreement for this set up to work especially when there were times when wives were meeting other husbands and not just at the regular get togethers.

The feeling of excitement was still there and the sexual tension palpable as they chatted animatedly, she was intrigued as to why such an obviously good looking man was involved in something like this. Their flirting continued until he looked at the clock, it was almost 3.30!

"Well it's time we made a move." his hand resting on hers as he locked eyes with hers.

He could see there was some disappointment in her face as he said this, smiling inwardly he knew he had her eating out of the palm of his hand.

"Of course you could always come back to my place?" he saw the words work their way through her mind as she pondered for a second, maybe two before nodding.

"OK, I have had too much to drink to be able to drive anyway so I will have to get a cab."

"Me too, so if we are sharing a cab, come back to mine for another drink and we will see about getting you home later."

His hand gripping hers firmly as he stood, before leading her from the restaurant, her heels clicking across the tiled floor towards the exit. Waiting outside was a rather smart black car, chauffer at the ready with the door open.

"Thank you Jenkins, my place if you please."

With that they slid into the comfortable rear seat of the car and it slowly glided from the car park.

The warmth of the car and the effects of the glasses of wine were helping relax Linda as she leant against Mark, he slipped his arm round her shoulders, his fingers rubbing the silkiness of her blouse. The subtle stroking on her shoulder only added to the sexual tension that was building between them, as Linda looked up at her companion, he leaned in and kissed her softly at first then as his lips met with no resistance firmer and more passionate. In a trice they were kissing hard, full on mouths open, tongues entwined as the car slipped through the streets towards Mark's bed.

Breathing faster as she kissed him back Linda could feel his hand massaging her through her blouse, her nipples were reacting and easily traceable through her sheer bra. Mark located the nubs and teased gently then softly pinching them as he kissed his prize constantly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Neighbour Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds