• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 04

Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 04

12

Keep adding me to your favorites list and vote and I will keep telling you real stories about our Lifestyle. This is a fictional story based on fact. Names and locations have been changed to protect my identity and my wife's identity. I have changed enough of the story so as not to incriminate our friends either. Everyone in my stories is over 21. The story may be embellished or altered only to protect the actual individuals and create "fiction". I have always found that real life is way hotter/sexier than made up stuff. Note: you should never enter the Lifestyle without a strong communication based relationship. The Lifestyle rarely cures marital woes.

--

Karen deftly untied the string holding up the top half of Theresa's white bikini top. The top slid down exposing the top of my wife's incredibly natural and perky 34DD breasts. Today was Theresa's birthday; Josh and Karen invited us to the lake to celebrate.

Theresa sat on the back bench of their 30 foot pontoon boat. I sat across from her. Karen was sitting on her right and Josh was sitting on her left. Theresa leaned over reached behind her and untied the lower string.

Pulling the top off, Theresa smiled and threw it at me. She gave me a naughty wink, closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

The bright and hot Arizona sun lit up her face. Her skin pale but not bright white. Her heavenly face shone brightly. My wife has the face of an angel I thought. Her long brunette curls blowing in the light breeze.

Karen has very blonde hair and is more tan than my wife. The contrast in hair and skin was a big turn-on. My wife is curvy, with a big chest, medium hips, and a nice round ass. Karen has a much bigger chest, not quite a perky as Theresa's (she is older than Theresa in her defense). Karen has no hips and a very small ass. Her legs are muscular but very thin.

I looked around. We had anchored in a relatively secluded cove. The lake wasn't still, but the water just gently rocked the boat. The sounds of the water lapping against the hull was soothing. The gentle rocking would normally put me to sleep. However, the vision my eyes were taking in was stirring my mind and my groin.

Karen dripped some melted chocolate from its plastic container onto Theresa's right breast, covering her nipple in a sweet dark drizzle. Then she moved across and covered Theresa's left breast in a seductive but deliberate motion.

Josh and Karen smiled at one another, they leaned down both taking in the sweet and warm taste of the melted chocolate mixed with my wife's hard nipples. They licked, sucked, and swallowed Theresa's amazing nubs.

Theresa let out a slight moan. Loud enough that the sound seemed to disturb the relatively quiet lake. I looked around. There was a boat anchored several yards away. Far enough that although I could make out five or maybe six people in the boat, I could see that they were not interested in what was happening on our boat. They swam, fished, and were otherwise occupied with each other's company.

I watched as Josh moved his hand to Theresa's bikini bottoms. He untied the side nearest to him and pulled it down slightly. Karen followed with her side, pulling the bottoms open.

Theresa's legs were open, her pussy lips glistening in the sunlight. Josh moved his hand up Theresa's thigh lightly brushing her lips. His finger pulled some of the wetness with it.

I picked up my camera and took a picture of the scene. The beautiful rock formations which make up Arizona lakes, the dark blue water, the clear blue skies, and the center point of my photo; my wife's exposed body spread-eagled as Karen and Josh felt up her thighs and sucked her breasts.

Then my mind started drifting backwards. The last six months were a whirlwind of activity.

---

After our encounter at Josh and Karen's house, Josh and Theresa began texting each other. Mainly it was friendly, but I could tell the texting was getting hot. I asked to read some of the texts and although there was just innocence on the surface, I could feel the chemistry behind the flirts.

Theresa and I have completely open communication about this, but at the same time, I like to give her some privacy. Allow her a place to do things she might not do if she thought I was checking up on her. So normally I don't read her phone.

"Seems like you and Josh are hitting it off pretty well."

"Yeah, we really are getting to know each other. Isn't that what I am supposed to do? Be nice and get to know him?"

"Of course." I knew Theresa needed some kind of emotional connection to enjoy herself sexually with someone. The wham-bam encounters just don't do a lot for her.

Theresa still had very little experience, I still was the only one to have sex with her. We talked about it. She didn't mind seeing me with other women at all. She would get a little jealous if I spent too much time talking to them or about them. But really she was ok with it.

Josh was the only other guy since we had been married that she took a naughty liking too. She was giving this Lifestyle thing an actual effort. She continued to text him often.

She also became close friends with Karen. They seemed to hit it off great. They went out together, they ate lunch together, they shopped together. They liked to flirt with Josh and I. Sometimes sending Josh or me a provocative text.

"Hey honey, just so you know, I am in the dressing room at Victoria's Secret trying on bras with Karen. She has gorgeous and firm tits." Texts like this would often show up on my phone.

Karen might text me "Theresa just got hit on by our waiter, maybe it was the low cut blouse that she wore today. It shows like half her breasts." These texts were completely distracting and totally made my day.

The cool thing about the blossoming friendship, was that everyone was included. No cheating, no sneaking, everyone was having fun.

Theresa had talked to Josh about her reluctance to screw someone else. Josh was a gentleman and said it was fine. She could take as long as she wanted and that he enjoyed being with her without needing that. This put Theresa at ease.

We eventually were playing exclusively with Josh and Karen. We have kids so we would mix it up with our new friends maybe once every two or three weeks. We had some vanilla dates (no sexual play), mixed in with our hot play dates.

Everything wasn't a fairy tale however. Real life rarely works out that way. There were several problems with this relationship. With three of us having jobs, we couldn't coordinate schedules well.

Although Karen and I got together well, we also just didn't have the chemistry that Josh and Theresa shared. It was a problem during the times when we weren't meeting. Josh, Theresa, and Karen text each other often. When I mean often, I mean several times a day. Karen and I would drop occasional "How ya doing?" type texts. We were certainly friendly, but nothing like what the three of them shared.

I confronted Theresa one time after a long work week. We were watching a television program we had DVRed, when the sound of texting rang out on Theresa's phone. She was stroking my head on her lap and we were talking and watching the show. Theresa stopped and started texting.

After several text phone exchanges, and her laughing under her breath, I interrupted "Hey, remember me? You text with them all day long, when I am with you, I want your attention." I was a little pissed off.

I didn't mind Theresa building this new friendship, but damnit I need to have some time. So later that evening I talked to her about it. "Look, I think it's great you have these two new best buddies, but I need to come first." Theresa agreed with a little pushback.

One thing about living in the Lifestyle and building an outside relationship with another couple is that, like all relationships, they take time and work. Theresa was spending so much time working the new "fun" relationship, that my time with her was also spent working on the other relationship.

So, Theresa understood, but often times I need to remind her when she gets engaged in them during times when we are together. When you have been married for over 20 years, the marriage time is boring. You talk about kids' commitments, doctor's appointments, the dripping kitchen faucet, preparing for the zombie apocalypse, etc. Real life and the partnership/marriage is sometimes not as fun as the exciting people you go to dinner with, dancing with, drinking with, and getting naked with.

Theresa and I were smart enough to know that the Lifestyle should not fill the fun void that the marriage should. We know many other Lifestyle couples that spend all their fun time with others and not enough with each other. So again with our open communication we resolved getting too caught up in fun with others, and not enough fun with each other.

Theresa and I plan plenty of time to be with each other, and of course the family. However, the attraction of the adult time monopolizing our free time is still a temptation, even today.

The other problem that was beginning to creep in was when and if Theresa would have sex with Josh. I told Theresa it was up to her, and no pressure. However, passion provides plenty of peer pressure on your body and mind.

Theresa always felt giving herself only to me was a great gift. I agreed with her; I was very, very flattered that I meant that much to her. I told her I respected that position a great deal. But I also told her that I loved her so much. I respect and love the person that Theresa is, and I was willing to share her passion and lust with Josh.

Josh really likes Theresa, he rarely pressured her a little to give herself to him. But underlying pressure was there. People get into the Lifestyle to have carnal pleasures with others.

"You don't love me less cause I've been with other women do you?" I asked. "Because if that is the case, we can stop this Lifestyle now."

Theresa shook her head and said that she did not love me less. In fact, since joining the Lifestyle she enjoys and thinks about sex with me even more. She watches me pleasure another woman and thinks about how sexy they think I am, how desirable. These thoughts fill her mind and makes her desire for me grow.

The Lifestyle for us has had the effect of driving Theresa and I more crazy about each other. Before the Lifestyle we might have sex once or twice a week. After joining and regularly playing in the Lifestyle, we probably average sex with each other six times a week.

We find each other sexy, sensual and playful. We talk about fantasies, and our experiences. And we are forced to bring up issues and workout problems right away.

So Theresa was now contemplating whether to have sex with Josh.

During one evening, we talked and all agreed to get tested for STDs together. We were regularly tested, but since we now were exclusive, we decided to get tested and eliminate the "trust" factor. We all trusted each other, but this was a good gesture.

We all tested clean a couple of months in a row. We still used condoms, even though both Josh and I are V-safe (vasectomy).

During one of our hot and steamy dates, Karen and I talked to Theresa and Josh about going barebacked. They agreed and Karen and I went flesh to flesh for the first time together.

It felt amazing and she loved when I creamed her. She was completely passionate and let herself go, having an intense orgasm. Theresa and Josh asked if we enjoyed ourselves and Karen just said "Oh my god, it was incredible."

I noticed cum leaking down Karen's thighs. "What's that?" I said.

Karen looked down, squealed, and put her hands in the way running to the bathroom. Seeing a naked busty blonde cover up jizz flowing down her thighs, and then running, face bright red, made us all laugh. "She is completely naked, bent over running, and that is what she is embarrassed about?" Josh laughed.

Karen yelled back "You guys suck!"

"Um, I think that was you dear." I responded. "And maybe Theresa too." Theresa buried her head in the pillow of their bed. And all four of us laughed even harder.

We enjoyed the rest of the evening, making fun of Josh's long and often repeated stories about his past. Theresa and I got dressed and drove home.

"You know I really like spending time with Josh and Karen." Theresa said looking over at me as I drove.

"I know. They are fun, and we laugh a lot when we are with them."

"I love when you give Josh a hard time." Theresa reached over and patted my leg.

"I love when you give Josh a hard time." I responded giving her a smile and wink.

"You know what I meant." Theresa said converting from patting to punching.

"So do you." I laughed.

We drove in silence, occasionally laughing or sighing. "You know I am thinking about having sex with Josh the next time we meet."

"Really?" I said sort of surprised. "I thought you were good with the way things are."

"Yeah, but I know he wants to do it. And I feel like I might want to as well." Theresa seemed embarrassed and torn.

"Well, so you know it won't make me love you more or less. You are my wife of almost 25 years, and you are stuck with me."

She grabbed my hand and squeezed it once in a while. She still seemed nervous.

"Why don't you talk to Kristine about it?" I suggested.

"I think I will."

Kristine had been Theresa's best friend for several years. Her and her husband Jonathon were our first Lifestyle experience. (I documented that in Chapter 1)

--

Theresa called Kristine over to the house. Kristine and Jonathon were no longer in the Lifestyle as they were working on their marriage and family. Kristine and I still had chemistry, but we had to suppress it and be just friends. Not really super easy to do.

They sat at our dining table talking about the Theresa's dilemma. Kristine wasn't shy about putting out. She concentrated on the physical. She could even fuck someone she hates. Theresa was the opposite. Somehow these best friends could communicate and give strong advice to each other. The important part was that they listened.

I let them be alone and talk about things. I always asked if they needed me to take any naked photos of them together or needed help taking their bras off to get comfortable. It was all in jest and innocent flirtations. I think they liked my occasional interruptions which seemed to lighten their serious discussion.

Kristine left; I gave her a hug goodbye and thanked her. "You have a good one there. Better keep care of her." She slapped my butt.

"Oh I will." I responded.

We didn't talk about it much. The decision was really up to Theresa. I would love her either way. She was torn about the decision.

-

Finally one day Theresa surprised me by setting up a date. I asked if she had decided or not. She said that she hadn't but wanted to get together with Karen and Josh since it had been a while since we saw them, and all our schedules lined up.

We got ready. We were barbequing over at their house. Theresa had baked some cookies and made a fruit salad. She was getting dressed.

Oh my. She was wearing a light peach colored ribbed t-shirt with no bra on. Her jean short shorts showed a cheek; and a lot of cheek when she bent over. I assumed she wore a g-string or something.

We got in the car and headed out. I had a hard time not taking my eyes off of her. She was breathing light and quickly, obviously nervous. I squeezed her tit and told her she looked amazing.

"Really? You think Josh might like this too?"

"Hell ya."

"Do you think this guy driving the moving truck next to us might like it?"

What? What was she thinking? Before I could ask, she turned toward her window and pressed her chest against the glass. I could see that she got the truckers attention. Her nipples were sticking out, her window reflection showed me the incredible sight as she moved away from the glass.

The trucker looked, but sort of lost interest. "I don't think he likes me." Theresa said.

"Oh I am sure he likes you."

"Maybe he would like this." Without hesitation Theresa lifted the ribbed t-shirt. The trucker did a double-take. Theresa played with them, squeezing them and teasing her nipples. She stuck her tongue out seductively.

What the heck? Theresa rarely showed any public nudity. She might dress hot, but she usually wore a bra and wasn't what I would call wild. "Honey don't stick your tongue out at him. Just smile."

Theresa smiled. The man driving the truck smiled back, gave Theresa a thumbs up. I drove a little faster and Theresa finally covered back up and sat down.

"Wow that was fun." She said.

"Um, yeah that was fun for sure."

The rest of the drive, Theresa kept teasing me. Occasionally flashing me, touching her tits through her shirt, and rubbing her crotch.

"What the heck has gotten into you?"

"Just playing. Don't you like it?" she asked.

"I love it!"

We finally arrived at Josh and Karen's house. We ate and drank by the pool. Josh kept staring at Theresa's tits, smiling. We all playfully flirted, laughed, and kissed.

The girls grabbed our asses often or smacked them as they walked by. The sexual energy was up and we were really having a great time.

All of a sudden both Karen and Theresa stripped their blouses off. The sunshine lighting up their breasts. They bounced around and squeezed each other's tits teasing Josh and me.

There are two two-story houses behind their house. I did not notice anyone watching, but it would be really easy to see our topless wives frolicking in the backyard.

Josh went up behind Theresa and held her tits. She turned her head and kissed him passionately. I watched as he massaged and groped my wife.

Karen walked up to me and laid a big kiss on my mouth. I could smell the passion on her breath.

Josh grabbed my wife by the hand and led her into the house. Karen and I followed. Josh and Karen headed into the master bedroom. Karen and I went into the living room and made out on the couch.

We stripped naked and Karen bent over and started sucking my cock. Her blonde head moving up and down, taking my length into her mouth deeper and deeper. I moaned as I felt her mouth gently massaging my cock, inviting me to plunge deeper and begging my balls to unload into her.

I eventually switched and placed my head between her thighs. Licking her pussy and clit, sliding my finger into her eager snatch. Karen moaned.

I was working what magic I could for several minutes. Then we heard some moans from the bedroom.

I looked up from between her legs. "Do you think we should join them?"

"Sure, if you want."

"Let's go see if they want some company." I suggested. I got up, took Karen by the hand and lead her down the hallway. The master bedroom was at the end of the hallway and the door was half closed.

I opened it. Josh was on his back, his head at the top of the bed towards the headboard. The bed was oriented so the headboard was at the far end of the room. Theresa was bobbing her head up and down on his crotch.

Karen and I walked to the left side. Josh moved to the other side of the bed and Theresa followed.

I laid Karen down next to Josh. Theresa was working Josh orally. My wife gives the best blowjob I have ever had; Josh was definitely enjoying it. His hips was pumping in rhythm.

I went to work between Karen's legs. She was looking at Josh. Her pussy flooded. I think she was turned on by my mouth while watching Theresa blow her husband.

My mind raced. It was so hot thinking that my wife and I were orally pleasing our friends. It wasn't a fantasy, it was happening!

After a few minutes, Karen pulled my face up to hers. We engaged in a hot kiss. She reached down and grabbed my hard cock and placed the head at her hole. I slid into her with one wet plunge. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds