• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bareback In My Mom Ch. 03

Bareback In My Mom Ch. 03

123

Gary is in the study preparing for an upcoming exam in his business class. Sarah is sitting on the couch imitating a beached whale. She is timing her contractions. She is getting close, but not ready yet. Her contractions are 10 minutes apart and last for about 30 seconds. She checks again an hour later. They are 6 minutes apart and last for 45 seconds.

"Baby!! I think I'm getting close. Will you call Betty and have her come over."

Gary calls Betty and she shows up 5 minutes later.

"Getting close, Sarah?"

"I think so. I'm at 5 minutes for 45 seconds."

Gary puts his shoes on and get the baby bag ready. He won't forget this time. He sits and watches the two girls.

"The boys are all fed and asleep. Gary will come back after I get checked in."

"Gary, are you all ready for this?"

"Yep, I learned a lot last time. I won't wait there like I did before. I was a wreck. She took sixteen hours to deliver. I'll do way better watching the boys."

An hour later, Sarah times her contractions again. She is ready. Gary calmly helps her up and puts her coat on her. He helps her to the car and drives her to the hospital. He gets her checked in and talks with the Doctor and nurses. He gets the phone number for the nurses station. Everything is ok and he heads home. He calls the nurse station every hour till he goes to bed.

Thirteen hours later, Sarah delivers two beautiful baby girls. She names them Jean and Jane. Gary loads the boys in their car seats, tosses the stroller in and drives to the hospital. He checks on Sarah and calls the nurse.

"Can I see my girls now?"

He does proud papa all over the maternity ward. Everyone smiles and congratulates him.

He and Sarah meet with the Doctor. He recommends that Sarah get her tubes tied. Having any more babies will be too rough on her. The all agree that four babies are enough.

On the way home, Gary stops at Walmart. He buys two more car seats and a stroller that holds four babies. Three days later he brings everyone home. They settle in with the new additions to the family.

The day of his exams Gary is sitting under a tree on the quad. He is browsing his notes. One of his buddies who is a computer whiz sits down by him. The get to talking about computers and his buddy talks him into taking some classes. He plans on registering in some at the start of the next semester.

Soon after the girls are born, they decide to buy a bigger house. The find a five bedroom with a den, pool and hot tub. The sell theirs and move in.

"Time to officially christen our new home, baby."

He takes her in his arms and kisses her. She purrs and returns his kiss. She feels his cock filling with blood and her pussy twitches.

"mmmm, baby. You make me feel good when you hold me like this. I never get tired of it."

He holds her ass cheeks and pulls her against his cock. She pushes against him and starts unbuttoning his shirt. He pulls her t shirt up over head and unhooks her bra. He tweaks her nipples and she cries out. She pulls his shirt off and unfastens his pants. They fall around his ankles. He sits on the bed and sucks on her nipples as he takes her pants and panties off. He slides his hand up between her thighs and finds her wet pussy. He sticks a finger in and she gasps. He sticks another finger in and she moans. He sucks one nipple and then the other. Her pussy juice runs down her legs.

"I'm so wet for you baby. I'm all ready for you."

He grabs her by the waist and tosses her on the bed. He quickly spreads her legs and attacks her pussy. She cries out and grabs two hands full of his hair. She holds his head to her pussy as he licks and kisses her. He sticks two fingers in her again. His tongue touches her swollen clit and she cries out and cums. He waits till she comes back and sucks her clit up. He curls his two fingers up and finds her G spot. She howls and cums again. He brings her to orgasm after orgasm till he begs him to stop. He moves up and enters her in one stroke. He hits her cervix and she screams and cums again.

"Oh yes, baby. Yes. Yes. You make me cum so hard. Oh god yes."

He strokes in her hard, stopping now and then to grind on her clit. She cums every few minutes. She squeezes his cock and feels it swelling. She pulls him deep in her getting ready to take his cum.

"Cum in me baby. Fill me with your hot cum. Cum hard in me."

"Make me cum, baby. Make me squirt in you. Take my cum."

She grabs his ass cheeks and sinks her nails in. He thrusts hard into her.

His cock flares and they both scream out in mutual orgasm. They have properly marked their territory.

Sarah settles in and is the ultimate stay at home mom. She gets wonderful satisfaction in taking care of her babies.

The next fall, Gary enrolls in several computer science classes. He takes one last business class. He aces every exam. His professor thinks he ate a mother board. He has an amazing aptitude for computers. He graduates at the top of his class. He decides to specialize in computer security. He writes a software program that analyzes a system to find its vulnerability. He also writes some programs that provide cutting edge protection. He is constantly refining his protection software to keep pace with the hackers. He sends his resume to all the companies the can think of. Most of his business can be run remotely from home. His business quickly builds. The second year his income is in the six figure range.

The girls grow up to be true beauties in every sense of the word. They have C cup breasts, long, shapely legs and slim waists. Their smiles light up the room. The are both on the volleyball team, cheerleaders and dance team. They are also best friends. The worst arguments are over who is taking too much time in the bathroom before school. All the guys hit on them all the time. They are very selective who they hang out with. They have learned to judge the guys by their actions, not what they say. They are both still virgins. Their mom advised them to save it for someone very special. They took the advice to heart.

Jacob and Daniel are seniors in high school. They are 6 ft 2 in. tall and weigh about 215 lbs. Both carried a 4.0 average all through high school. They are on the wrestling, soccer and boxing teams. Due to their intense competitive nature they are very good at all three. They train together all the time. At their last five school wrestling tournament, Jacob had to drop out due to getting poked in the eye. Daniel went on to win his weight division.

Their birthday is one week away. Sarah and Gary have agreed to let them have a birthday party. Their birthday falls on a Thursday, so they decide to have the party on the following Saturday. They will invite some boys and Jane and Jean will invite some girls. Sarah is in charge of the food and Gary is in charge of the barbecue.

The day of the party rolls around. Jacob and Daniel are hanging out by the pool. Sarah is busy making last minute food preparations. Gary is in his office on his computer. Three guys on the soccer team show up. Sarah directs them to the pool area. The girls notice the guys showing up and wander out to greet them. Thirty minutes later three girls from last years cheer leading squad show up. All three have graduated and are planning on college. Sarah directs them to the pool area as well.

"Sweetheart, I think it's time to start the barbecue. I think everyone is here."

"OK. Let me finish this one last thing. I'll be five minutes."

All the girls run to Jean's room and get into their swim suits. Three are wearing thongs and two are wearing skimpy bikinis. They giggle at each other and run out to the pool. The guys stop talking and just look. Two guys reach down and adjust their semi hard boners. Sarah come out with a tray of drinks. The conversation starts back up. Some of them jump in the pool, some hop in the hot tub. A volleyball game starts in the pool and everyone joins in.

Jacob and Daniel don't know, but Kim and Amber have a plan to give them a special birthday presents. Kim stands next to Jacob and whispers in his ear.

"Is there somewhere we can be alone. I have a special birthday gift for you."

"um. Sure. Just follow me. I know a perfect spot."

He takes her hand and they wander over by the sliding glass doors. He looks around and doesn't see anyone watching. He quickly pulls her through the door and they head to his room. Amber is watching. The hurry to his room and lock the door. She moves into his arms and they kiss. She presses her hot body against him. His cock fills with blood. She opens her mouth and gives him her tongue. Their tongues tangle and their breathing increases. She breaks the kiss and looks into his eyes.

"Jacob, I've wanted this with you for a long time. Ever since I saw you in your wrestling outfit. You were so hot looking."

"I noticed you at school, but I never thought I had a chance with you. This is a nice surprise."

He reaches behind her and unties her top. She drops her arms and lets it fall to the floor. She presses her hard nipples against his chest. His cock fills with blood to full hard. She pushes her stomach against it. Her pussy lips fill with blood and the juice starts running. She reaches down and pulls his cock out the top of his shorts.

"Oh my. That feels really big. I'm not sure I can take all of that."

"It's only 9 inches. You should be able to handle that."

"OK, I want to try. You can cum in me too. I'm on the pill."

She pushes him back on the bed and stands before him. She slowly pulls her thong down, showing him everything. She leans over and pulls his shorts down around his ankles. His cock pops up, pointing at the ceiling.

"Wow, you're way bigger than my ex boyfriend. His wasn't half as big as yours."

She kneels between his knees and kisses his cock head. She licks up the little bead of precum.

"mmmm. That tastes good."

She milks it and some runs down on her hand. She licks it up and slides his cock in her mouth.

"Oh god, your mouth feels so good. This my first blow job. I've never been with anyone before. You are getting my cherry."

"Oh god. That is so sweet. I want it to be really special for you. You just lay there and I'll do everything. Scoot over in the middle of the bed and get ready to go to heaven."

He moves over and she climbs over his cock. She rubs the head on her pussy lips. Jacob moans. She slowly lowers herself on it. It stretches her pussy lips out.

"Oh yes. You're so big. You're stretching me way out. It feels so good. I need to go slow so it doesn't hurt."

She slowly slides it up in her pussy. Jacob flexes his cock, she cries out and cums.

"Oh yes. That my first cum on a cock. That was so good. I want more and more."

She slides all the way down and his cock hits her cervix. She cries out and cums again.

"Oh my god, Jacob. Your cock is so good. I came twice already."

"I'm almost ready to cum in you. You're pussy is so tight and hot. Are you sure you want me to cum in you."

"Oh god, yes. Fill me with it. Make me a woman. No one has cum in me before."

She squeezes his cock and he cries out and starts pumping cum in her. She squeals and cums with him. He pussy milks all of his cum into her cervix. The are both in heaven. She falls on his chest and hugs him. He holds her tight, thinking how wonderful his first time was.

"Thanks, Kim. That was wonderful. You made me feel really special. I want to do this again with you. Would you like that."

"Oh god yes. You can have me anytime you want. Your big cock made me cum so hard. I want lots more of it."

"I think we should go back. They may be looking for us. My friend Amber is going to give Daniel his special gift too. We planned this as soon as we heard you were having a party."

They go in the bathroom and clean up. As they walk out on the patio, Gary leans over and whispers to Sarah.

"I think Jacob got a special birthday gift just now. Look at them."

"Awww. That's so sweet of her. They make a cute couple. I hope she is on the pill. I don't think Jacob has any condoms."

"She probably is. She was off to college this year. I think she made a special trip to be here this weekend."

Jacob looks at Daniel and smiles. Daniel knows what happened. Amber has already told him about it.

Amber and Daniel slowly move through the sliding glass door and disappear into his room. Amber quickly locks the door and grabs his shorts. She pulls them down and gasps.

"Oh god. Your cock is huge. This is going to be really good. I never had one this big. What a beautiful cock you have."

She quickly drops and starts sucking it. His knees go weak and he falls back on the bed. She grins and pulls her top off. She shakes her breasts at him.

"Wow. You're breasts are beautiful. He pulls her to him and cups them. He lifts them and sucks on one. He tweaks the other. She moans. He switches back and forth, getting each one hard. He pulls her thong down and sticks his finger in her pussy. She gasps as he penetrates her. He finger fucks her and sucks on both nipples. He pussy juice runs down her legs. She pushes him back and sits on his lap. His cock is throbbing against her stomach. He scoots to the middle if the bed and she mounts him.

"You will be my first one, Amber. I've never had a woman before."

"Wow. I've never been anyone's first. I'll show you what to do. You just lie there."

She rubs his cock head on her pussy lips. Slowly she takes him in her pussy. His cock stretches her out.

"OH god. You are so big. You're stretching me way out. Your cock is wonderful. I want you to cum in me. I'm on the pill so I can take it all. I want you to fill me up with it."

She slides all the way down on him and his cock touches her cervix. She cries out an cums.

"Oh yes. You are hitting my cervix. You are all the way in. So good. Yes. Yes."

She starts stroking and grinding on his bone. He won't last long at this rate. Her pussy it way too tight.

"I'm almost there. You're so tight I'm ready to cum in you."

'Yes. Give it to me. Fill me with your hot cum. Give it all to me."

She squeezes him and his cock starts squirting cum in her. She cries out and they cum together. She squeezes every drop of his cum in her.

"Wow, Daniel. That was wonderful. I'm so glad I was your first. Your big cock is so good. I'm gonna want more of you. No one ever made me cum like that."

He hugs and kisses her, enjoying the afterglow.

"We should get back soon. They will be missing us."

The go in the bathroom and clean up. As they walk out on the patio, Gary and Sarah look at each other and smile. Jacob and Kim look at them and give them a thumbs up.

The party winds down and everyone leaves. They are sitting in the living room. Jacob and Daniel have silly grins on their faces. They look at each other and laugh.

Daniel says, "I would say the party was a great success. Don't you agree, Jacob?"

"It was a howling success."

Gary says, "I expect Kim and Amber made it that way. There's nothing like a special birthday gift."

Jacob and Daniel blush.

Jean asks, "What special gift did they give you?"

"Well, um ahh we got laid."

Jean and Jane gasp.

"You didn't. They gave you sex for your birthday? I guess that is special."

"Best present ever."

They all laugh.

Through the summer, Amber and Kim do everything they can to fuck Daniel and Jacob's brains out. As a result, they become very proficient at fucking. The girls date a few guys, but it's nothing serious. Just to school functions. They are just friends. The compare all of them to their daddy. None of them measure up. They love him with all their hearts. They have long discussions about the guys they date. They let some of them feel them up and they make out a little, but none get any further.

Jean walks in the kitchen.

"Mom, our birthday is next week. Can we have a little party. Just some girlfriends."

"I don't see why not. You only turn eighteen once. I'll make a cake for you too. We will have to be careful and not burn the house down. I don't think your brothers will be able to make it. They are carrying a big load this year. They may have to stay and study.

"Great, mom. Let's plan it for Saturday afternoon. We can have another one when they get home."

The day of the party rolls around. All the girls show up with nice gifts for the twins. They all eat some cake and have some drinks. They chat about school, boys, clothes and what college they are going to. Finally it winds down and they all go home.

A few days later the girls are in Jean's room.

Jean says. "You know, I'm tired of just using my hairbrush. I want a real cock in my pussy. I remember Mom said we should only give our virginity to someone special. None of the boys I know are that special to me."

"I don't know any that are special either. The seem like little boys."

"The only one I feel is special is our daddy, but we can't do it with him. That's incest. It could cause lots of trouble if someone found out."

"What if no one found out. We could swear never to tell anyone."

"I wouldn't tell. I'm good at keeping secrets. I know you are too."

"How would we get him interested. I don't know if he would want to do it with us."

"I've seen him looking at us. He looks at my boobs a lot."

"Mine too. I think he like boobs. Most guys do. All the boys want to feel of mine."

"I've seen him looking at my butt too. Maybe he just likes to look."

"I know what to do. Let him see us naked. I'll bet that would work."

"Let's do it. I'll bet it works. I'll try something tonight when I shower tonight. I'll let you know how it works."

The look at each other and giggle.

That night Jean takes her shower. She deliberately doesn't take a towel. She finishes and calls Gary. His office is just across the hall.

"Daddy, please bring me a towel. I forgot to get one."

"Isn't there one in there?"

"Just a wet one that Mom used."

"OK, just a second."

He gets up and gets a towel out of the hall linen closet. He steps to the door and it's wide open. He looks in and sees Jean standing, naked with her hands on her hips. She holds her hand out for the towel. He hesitates handing her the towel. He just stands there looking.

"So beautiful."

"Daddy, do you like looking at me."

"I can't resist, baby. You're so pretty. I could look at you for hours. Turn around and show me your pretty ass."

She turns and wiggles her ass.

"Beautiful, now, put your hands on your knees and show me your pretty little pussy."

She bends over and wiggles again.

"Do you like that, daddy."

"Yes, baby. You're a sight to behold."

"Daddy, you can look at me anytime you want. It makes me feel good when you do."

He hands her the towel and goes back in his office. His cock is half hard. She dries off and hurries to her room. She texts Jane.

'He saw me naked. Your turn.'

Jane goes to take her shower. She finishes and dries off. She wraps the towel around herself and walks into Gary's office. She sits on his lap. Her naked ass is on his cock.

"Hi daddy. What ya doing?"

"Just some computer stuff. What are you up to?"

"I just wanted to sit with you for a while. Is that OK?"

"Of course. Baby. Any time you want."

"Ugh, my hair is still to wet."

She pulls her towel off and starts drying her hair. He full breasts sway before his eyes. He cups her breast. She shivers and looks at him.

"That feels good, daddy. Do you like them."

"Oh course, they're beautiful. So full and firm."

"I like when you touch them. It feels really good."

"Do you have anything else you want me to see."

"I do. Watch me."

She sits on his right in front of him. She leans back and opens her legs.

"I want you to see this."

"That's so beautiful. Have you let any of your boyfriends see it?"

"No, daddy. I just want you to see it. No one else."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bareback In My Mom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds