• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Lisa Sweet Lips Ch. 02

Lisa Sweet Lips Ch. 02

12

A second email from one of my college flings, Lisa, answering some of my queries. Amazing.

Hi Jimbo

What a pile of questions! I am not going to answer them all, probably couldn't anyway. You guys get so nosy about some things, but I guess it is better to ask than not.

First of all I am not going to do the number thing. This also sounds like a guy item, you count the number of cunts you've tagged for bragging rights or whatever. I don't think girls are the same way, we don't count cocks, but I suppose if you have only had a few lovers then of course you know the number and remember each one, etc.

I do know one guy who kept a scapbook. His "Cuntbook" he called it and he showed me it once. Had the girl's name, several dozen in there, plus any notes or observations about her ("big tits," "grunted while fucking," etc.) a photo whenever he had one. And also lots of times he had a pubic hair taped into the entry with a piece of clear tape. Bizarre. I don't know a single girl who would do this sort of thing.

And of course it depends on how you count too. How many dicks have made their way up my cunt? That number is not so great, I was particular about that. How many dicks have I sucked? How many times has a cock gone off in my mouth? It is a pile, and if my mother had any idea, any, of its size she would fucking keel right over and I would have to scrape her up off the floor. And I'd be disowned, or worse. So nix on the numbers, you can just write down "a lot."

Just to give an idea at one end of the spectrum, I had one week in my second year at UV, probably the year when I was most likely to sleep with just about anyone, the least fussy year I ever had, when I had five different cocks in one week. Two went up me, I sucked them off too and also the other three, some of them more than once. Maybe that will give you an idea, although you can't really keep going at that rate for very long. It gets complicated. And tiring.

I also have trouble with the "best" stuff. Best climax? Best cock? What does that mean? Does it mean the most handsome cock? The most versatile? The one that could come the most times in one day? You will have to settle for a few stories, that is all I can do.

One of the things that was always nice though was someone playful. Someone who didn't take the whole sex thing deadly serious.

Rick was a French Canadian guy, dark hair, nice flashing eyes, always a dark look on his face even after he just shaved, scrawny but strong. He wasn't much taller than me. He didn't look like much at first, and didn't look that smart either, but the longer you listened to him, the more you realized he was pretty smart, and very funny.

We had been chatting over beers at somebody's party, and he had me laughing over something or another, and next thing you know I am going back to his place.

It turned out he was also, like me, a small town guy, upstate near the border, heavy duty Catholic family, church every Sunday, the whole business. Our lives were a lot alike. His dad worked in a lumber mill, my dad in a machine shop. We both had been dying to get out of town to university. We got comfortable with each other real easy.

He was sweet and didn't talk too much when we got back to his place. Kissed my neck, removed my clothes. For some reason I was far more excited than usual when we piled into bed.

Well he fucked real nice. It felt real good and he was slow and confident, and I dearly loved his cock, the way he used it, just the right size. Like every other Canuck I have known up close, he was uncircumcised, had a nice edged dickhead, and when you slid the foreskin down, the head stuck up like a large acorn jewel, felt great in my mouth, our first night was far more comfortable than most, and I felt real good in his arms when we drifted off to sleep. But after that first time things got even more interesting.

So on our second date on a evening early in December we are sitting on his bed, clothes still on, and we had been fooling with each other, me stroking his cock through his jeans, which was hard and looked uncomfortable, and he had been rubbing my nipples through my shirt. I was getting all worked up.

And then he gets this look on his face, all devilish like, and says "You know what we should do?" and of course I don't have the faintest idea what.

He says, "We should be good Catholics and confess before we commit another sin of fornication."

Well I started laughing but he insisted that I had to confess and so he made me pretend I was talking to him as a priest through the grate, and tell all my sins.

I had to work to stay serious but I began like you are supposed to, saying how long since I had last confessed. It had been many months, since I never went to confession unless I was back home, which was as infrequent as possible, and so the list was pretty long.

And he is all serious and tells me how major these sins are, 'grave' he says, and that I have to describe them fully, so I end up telling about what cocks I have sucked and what sorts of perverted sodomistical behavior I have engaged in, and I notice his cock is getting harder and harder while I tell these stories and he is having a hard time not breaking out into a dopey grin.

And I finally get to the end and he gives me my penance, I have to say five "Hail Marys" with his cock in my mouth. I start busting up laughing and then of course I have to have him do the same thing, and I get his list of sins.

All of these, mind you, from both of us, are sexual sins, there is nothing else, but the lists are long on either side. I had to get him to tell me more about what cunts his dick had visited and his masturbation times in detail, and his face got a bit red, but I heard the whole list and made him explain very explicitly how he stroked his own penis and what the come was like when he erupted and how serious this all was, spilling seed outside of wedlock and all, and we are both smirking and trying hard not to laugh. Finally I said he had to say ten "Hail Marys" while his tongue was up my cunt and we both busted up.

So by this time, we are both horny as hell, and we peel our clothes off, and then have a pretend fight about who has to do their penance first, and it ends up being me.

So I say five "Hail Marys" with my mouth over his cock, and he isn't happy with the result, says my mouth has to be moving up and down while I do it, and he has to hear me clearly and it takes several times before he is satisfied, and I had a hard time not laughing while taking his cock in and out. And as you might expect, it is not easy to talk when a cock is inside your mouth. So it is probably twenty "Hail Marys" by the time I am done, and of course by then his cock is hard as a rock and all slobbery wet and excited.

Then I have him say "Hail Marys" to my cunt, but his tongue has to be inside me, he can't just talk to my cuntlips. So he is mumbling "Hail Mary" into my cunt and his lips are tickling my own cuntlips and I am laughing to beat the band, but I make him do the whole thing while his tongue is slithering in and out of me.

And you know what? It felt so good I had him finish me right then. I was sopping wet, all relaxed and he licked me real good, made me come hard, twice, which normally I can't do.

And then I sucked him and he came real hard, real fast, we had both been real horny. I loved his cock in my mouth, and when it pulsed it was just so powerful, and he came hard and a lot, much more to swallow than most guys.

So we laid next to each other and talked and before long between talking and me playing my fingers over his penis he is hard again. He mounts me, and of course I am still all moist and relaxed and he does the nicest long fuck and comes sweet inside me.

This is the beginning of a several year thing. He is one of the only guys I could imagine being steady with then, but his notions of commitment were even odder than mine and he couldn't do it. So we settled into a series of mini-affairs that would last anywhere from a long weekend, when we would fuck like bunnies and we'd be left exhausted and drained for days, to even a couple weeks together and then we would separate and do other things until one of us would get so horny we would get back together.

The confession thing changed over time, but was a fairly regular event. Of course when it was just the day after we had already fornicated our confession list wasn't all that long, so we ended up doing what we called "advance confessions" and would confess to what sins we were just about to commit, but hadn't yet.

I would describe all the lovely things I would be doing to his cock, where my tongue would be going, how I would lick his balls and stick my finger up his ass, how hard he would come, and he would tell me about my cunt and how much pleasure it was going to have, and how many times he would come inside me and all the sinning we would be doing. We got so worked up, our minds so excited with the idea of our activities, that the sex was incredible.

He fucked really nicely, he was one of the only guys who could make me come while he was in me. Usually I sucked him first, he was usually so hard and excited he wouldn't last long, then he licked me until I had come, or was just about to, and by then his dick had gotten hard just from pleasuring me, and then he would mount me for his second time and because he would be in me awhile and I was already excited, I often came with him pushing hard into me, and I would be holding his ass feeling it squeeze and it felt great.

Couple other things you asked about.

I think guys tend to focus more on body parts than girls. I certainly have had guys tell me they are a "tits man" - so why are they with me? Or an "ass guy." John Davis told me how he had the hardest time breaking up with one snotty girl, but he liked her big hefty tits so much, they looked so good and were the best playthings, he kept finding ways not to ditch her.

I know girls who like different guys with different attributes, but much more important I think to most girls is the guy they are interested in, then they start thinking about what physical parts about him that are interesting.

Plenty of guys have told me they see a pretty girl and then start fantasizing about doing different things to them. Sticking their dick between their thick handsome lips. Tit fucking them. Taking them in the ass. I don't look at cocks and then guys, it is more the other way around. I see a nice guy and THEN I might start thinking about what sorts of fun I might be able to have with his dick. Now you can point out that cocks usually aren't out there and visible and everything the way a big chest is, for example, but I still think that guys think differently about body parts than most girls.

As for "multiple" guys I wasn't into that very much. I think you have gotten some idea about how I needed to control the situation, that part of my enjoyment came out of managing things, and if you get more than one guy involved, that part sort of gets away from you.

You are outvoted for starters, two to one, and the comfort level can get a bit dicey. And of course sometimes guys get ideas in packs that they wouldn't just alone. And to tell the truth, the few times I have done more than one guy, it actually is a little hard to pay attention to more than one cock at a time. Although, to be fair, some of my most exciting memories are when there is a thick cock up me and I am getting fucked hard and another cock, ready to squirt, is in my mouth at the same time.

Here is one story, certainly a bit on the weird side. Haven't told it to many people but you might enjoy it. Among other things, I got the two guys to suck each other off! Ha! That was amusing.

It certainly wasn't planned as a two guy night. I had gone home with Scott, and was certainly looking forward to him. He was tall and skinny, long sandy blond hair, but I sure noticed the erection in his jeans he was dragging around and it was larger than you might have thought.

We got to his dorm room and I was a little surprised, since it was a room I had visited before, once a couple months earlier when I had gone home with a guy named Phil. I asked Scot who his roommate was and he said Phil, but that he was gone for the night over at his girlfriend's place and we would have the place to ourselves.

Sure enough when we entered the room I noticed Phil's bed and his stuff, so my memory was right, I had been here before. Phil had been a sweet guy and I had sucked him off that night, then the next morning before breakfast. He had nice big hanging balls that were fun to nuzzle and suck on. He had licked me to a climax too. I remember looking out the window next to his bed that looked out on the quad that morning after the sun had come up, and thinking he had to be a little careful about how he kept his blinds down, or people could see in, etc.

Anyway, I climbed into bed with Scott on the other side of the room, and we were going at it pretty good, our clothes were off and I had his cock in my mouth and was working him towards a good climax, when we heard the key in the lock and the door opening, and we both just froze.

Phil came in and saw us immediately. We had had Scott's bedside table light on, after all. So Phil looks over, and his mouth goes open and his eyes wide, cause Scott's cock is still in my mouth, and the two of us are feeling a bunch of things. Stupid, yes. Intruded upon, yes. Did we know what to do? No.

So I let go of Scott's dick, which then stood out all wet and hard as a rock and twitching in the air, and I had a goofy embarrassed smile on my face, and Scott says something, a bit irritated, about how he thought Phil was over at Sarah's and here he is barging in on us and Phil is looking at us, and then he recognizes me, and then just starts laughing. Hard. He holds his head and shakes from side to side and laughs for the longest time.

Well Scott is getting a bit annoyed by this now, but has pulled the bedsheet over his crotch and finally Phil talks to us.

"Sorry, sorry," he says, holding up his hands, "I didn't mean to, honest, I was planning on staying at Sarah's."

And then he can't help laughing some more.

"But we got into a fight and I left in a snit and here I am." He tried to look like he was sorry, but then he gives Scott's crotch a quick glance and for fucking out loud you can see through the sheet that Scot's cock is still hard, even there is a wet spot on the sheet where his cock was pressing against it, and Phil starts laughing again.

He turns away and says something about just to give him a few minutes to pee and change and he'll get into bed, pull the covers over his head and we can pretend we don't even know he is here and go on about our business and it all will be okay anyway.

And he gives Scott another look and says something about he knows what it is like to have a hard dick and relief almost in sight and then get stopped and it isn't good for the balls and then pretty soon Scott starts laughing too and then me, the whole scene is just so absurd that laughing was the only thing we could do anyway.

So we are all laughing and finally Scott notices that Phil had brought in a grocery bag and asks him if it is beer and Phil says yes, he was going to have some with Sarah but they got into their fight before they even had a chance to open it, and then Scott asks if we can have some and then before you know it we are all sitting on Scott's bed drinking beers and my clothes are still off and Scott isn't even trying to hide his dick any more and we are just chatting away.

So after we are done with one round and the guys are working on their second, I start noticing that Phil is not being able to keep his eyes off of me and he is looking at my nipples and then my cunt, and then my nipples again, and his looks are not just friendly, but what I would call hungry. I look at Scott, and he has noticed this too, and then we are all looking at each other.

It is me who ends up saying what each of them was thinking.

"You guys up for a night together?"

I felt like I could trust these two, and they both looked game. I punctuate this by reaching out and feeling both their cocks, Scott's already out, and Phil's through his jeans.

They each look at each other, and it is not hard to read their thoughts. They each get that hungry look in their eyes, and then they look at me.

I smile quietly and tell them to both go and pee since they had had two beers to my one and then join me in bed here, and I make like to settle under the covers.

They waste no time and in a couple minutes I find myself sandwiched between two naked guys.

It is pretty strange, to tell the truth. The bed is not that big, so we are sorta wedged in, but I reach down and hold a dick in each of my hands. Both are near hard and feel pretty good in my fingers.

I stroke them each for awhile, while they play with my nipples and crotch. They do not take long to get hard. Of course Scott had already been pretty close to coming so his was ready to go pretty fast.

And then Scott gets up and is hovering over me, licking my nipples and reaching down to my crotch to feel me up, and Phil has sidled up to my head and is waving his cock in front of my face. He has a nice one, I remembered it from when I was over earlier, thick with a nice big head, lots of dark groin hair, nice flat belly and tight body. And like I said, nice hanging balls with soft hair around them.

Well, it is one fucking strange night. I sucked Phil off first, he exploded in me right away, not even five minutes of licking and sucking and his sperm is down my throat. Scott is looking at the whole thing while he is fingering me, and I have gotten wet with all the male attention I was getting.

So Scott wants to mount me then, but I am not so sure. My mind is going through some odd figurings, and I am a little afraid that with the two of them, if Scott fucks me, then Phil is going to want to also, but I am not sure I want two cocks up me in one night. My thoughts were more complicated than that, but to give you the short version I decide to take things in my own hands, and I made like to suck Scott, which is what we were doing when Phil came in anyway.

It is a nice suck, although Scott had been close to coming already and didn't last very long. He is on his back, me kneeling by his side and I have given him a nice ride with my mouth, running my tongue up and down his cock, my lips grazing his dickhead and shaft, and then I can feel his legs tensing and he goes off. Good big load, lots of sperm and I get it all down and Phil's eyes are big as saucers watching the whole deal. I am betting he never saw a girl suck another guy up close before, maybe ever.

So then they are both looking at me, it appears they are trying to figure out how they are going to reciprocate, but I don't need that, at least right away so I suggest we take a break and they each look at each other's dick, each of them soft and damp and limp as you can get and they both start laughing.

So we get some more beer and start talking, and sooner or later they are asking about sex stuff from me, I get the idea that they think I do two guys at once all the time but I convince them that isn't the case.

But I do talk about sucking each of them, and I tell them they have nice dicks and I like how they each came, how nice their sperm shot out into my mouth and so on. I tell them how good it feels to have a penis in your mouth and get to feel the dick get hard and then spurt, all of that.

Well, they eat this up and pretty soon they are both half hard again and looking at me hungry, eyes going from my mouth to my crotch, and I can guess their gears are going big time in their dick-dominated brains.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Lisa Sweet Lips Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds