• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Wolfy Ch. 02

Aunt Wolfy Ch. 02

12

The drive to the hotel seemed like it took forever, even though it was only about 11 miles away. Aunt Winnie and I were doing our best to resist the urge to pull over to the side of the road and do the horizontal mambo in the back seat. We spent the entire ride pawing at each other's bodies.

At long last, the hotel came into view. Aunt Winnie and I got out of the car and she handed the valet her keys and a nice tip. The bellhops unloaded our luggage from the car, put them on carts, and wheeled them behind us as we walked into the hotel. After checking in and receiving our room keys, we took the elevator up to our suite. Aunt Winnie handed each bellhop who carried our luggage a crisp $50 bill before they departed.

I barely had time to marvel at our spacious and luxurious suite; as soon as the bellhops were out of the room, I felt my aunt wrap her arms around my waist as she grabbed me from behind, pressing her body to mine. Her fingers found the clasp of my pants and deftly undid them. My dick was hard way before she had my pants to the floor.

"Mmm, isn't this nice, Sammy?" Aunt Winnie cooed into my ear as she reached into my boxers, wrapped her fingers around my dick and began to softly stroke it. "For six whole days, we have this place all to ourselves."

I gave out a low moan, completely held captive in her grip. I turned around to take her into my arms and press my lips to hers. She gave a chuckle as I slid my tongue into her mouth. My hands wasted no time in undoing the front of her skirt, and tugging them down, hearing them slide down her legs and hit her feet. I was about to slide my fingers down into her panties, but she gently grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Ah-ah!" Aunt Winnie said with a smile. "Let's take this party into the bedroom." She grabbed me by the Johnson and led me towards the bedroom like the horny dog that I was. We crossed the threshold into the spectacular bedroom.

"What a nice balcony view," Aunt Winnie remarked in the direction of the window that displayed the beautiful hotel grounds and the city beyond. She then threw me over towards the king-sized bed and commanded me to strip. I quickly obeyed, while she closed the curtains and flicked the lights on.

I watched hungrily as she removed the rest of her clothing, baring her beautiful DD breasts and her shaggy crotch. She crawled into the bed sultrily and crawled on top of me. We kissed again, running our hands over each other's bodies, as if we hadn't seen each other in years.

"Sit up, baby," she told me. "I want you in my mouth."

I giddily obeyed her, resting my back against the numerous large pillows that were propped up against the headboard. Aunt Winnie locked eyes with me as she slid down my body until her face was level with my crotch. She roughly grabbed my shaft with her left fist and greedily began to suck on my nuts. I could see her face light up with amusement as a moan of longing escaped my lips. She then began to softly jerk me off, driving my body crazy.

"Ohhhhhh, Aunt Winnie!"

"MMMM!" Aunt Winnie moaned. "I love it when you say my name like that! You gonna cum soon, Sammy?"

"I...I don't...aaaaaaaugh!"

She let go of my cock and began nuzzle my genitals. "Oh, my dear! You can't imagine how badly I wanted to fuck you on the way here."

"I want you, too!"

"'I want you, too' what, Samuel?"

"I...I want you, too, Aunt Winnie!"

She got on her knees and said, "Then, stand up and put your cock in my mouth. I want to taste your spooge, Sammy. Fuck my skull."

I quickly scrambled onto my feet so that I was standing on the mattress. I then grabbed my aunt's head with both hands and rammed my cock into her warm maw. Immediately, my rod was caught in a pleasurable vacuum of hot flesh and saliva, sending tingles up my spine. Aunt Winnie reached up and grasped my butt with both hands so that she could pull me deeper into her face.

I let out a loud grunt as I looked down to see my aunt, with her eyes closed and her cheeks puffed out like a frog's. She then looked up at me and began bobbing her head back and forth, noisily slurping on my manhood. Her hands were busy stroking my legs and playing with my balls. Every touch, lick, gurgle that I sensed was making me shiver with lust. I noticed an angry look in Aunt Winnie's eye; she really must have wanted me to cum, and seeing that look was enough to send me over the edge.

Aunt Winnie dug her fingers into the backs of my knees as I came inside her mouth. As the semen rocketed out of my cock, I could feel it impacting her throat. She moaned as she tried to swallow my seed, gulping it down furiously before detaching her mouth from my crotch. I fell back on the bed and lie there while watching her wipe a few errant strands of jism from my limp member with her hand and lick it up. She looked as though my cum had the flavor of ice cream.

"Mmm. Yummy, yummy, yummy," she decided.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said wearily.

"I sure did," she said as she came over to lie beside me. "Now, while we wait for you to get hard again, I want you to do something for your dear Aunt Wolfy."

I gave a small chuckle at the nickname that had been bestowed upon her by my siblings and cousins, due to her loud howling during sex. "Whatever could it be?"

She smiled and ran a finger up and down my chest. "I want you to lick my pussy, sweet nephew."

Though I was still reeling from the amazing head that I had just received, I still crawled towards my aunt's crotch like a thirsty man in the desert crawling to an oasis. With my nose inches from her muff, I inhaled deeply, savoring its deep scent. I gently and gradually buried my face into her pubes, smiling as I felt the moist hairs wetting my skin. When my lips had found her lower lips, I stuck out my tongue and began licking her slit. I could feel Aunt Winnie's fingers running through my hair as she pulled my head closer into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhh, yeah!" Aunt Winnie moaned. "That's a good boy...good booooooy! Lick me up."

My only reply was a groan as I lapped up the sticky juices coming out of her cunt. Aunt Winnie continued to direct me in the ways of oral sex, her moans getting louder and longer. An idea suddenly sprung into my head; without warning, I pulled my face out of her genitals, and began planting kisses, bites and licks around her inner thighs.

"Noooooo, don't be a tease, Sammy!" Aunt Winnie said, half-moaning and half-giggling. "Oh, you're going to drive many a woman crazy with that stuff! Lick me, yeah. Ooooooooh."

"Yes, Aunt Winnie," I murmured as I returned my mouth to her pussy. My probing tongue roved all over her hairy snatch. Eventually, in its search, it found a tiny nub at the top of her slit that made her writhe when I licked it. When I heard how much she enjoyed being licked there, I did it some more.

"YES! Oh, Sammy, baby, you found my clit, I...uuuuuuungh!"

Her words were abruptly cut off as she let out a groan of pleasure. Determined, I tilted my head up and began sucking on her clitoris. Though my eyes were shut, I could hear her legs moving up and down the bed, and I could feel her pelvis arching and falling.

"YES! OH, YES! LICK MY CUNT! AAAAAAAAIIII! AAAAAIIIII MMMM!"

A second hand placed itself on my head and pushed my face deeper; it was though Aunt Winnie was trying to shove my head into her pussy. I reached up with both hands to grip her thighs, holding on for dear life as I delivered more licks and sucks to her swollen clit. My aunt continued to vocalize, howling so loud that it made my ears ring. As her screams got louder, I could tell that she was nearing her breaking point. Now, to use a move I saw in a porno...

With my front teeth, I gently bit down on as much of her clitoris as I could. The resulting yell she gave made me think that I was in bed with Xena: Warrior Princess. My face was rewarded by an inundation of cum, which I happily drank from her pink sink. When she had finished her orgasm, I crawled up her body and kissed her face as she sucked in air. She looked so beautiful with her plastered expression of wooziness.

"Good job," she panted as she planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"Thanks," I smiled, with my face still slick with her cum.

"Why don't we break for lunch?"

The two of us put on some bathrobes and ordered lunch through room service. We rested on the couch in the living room of our suite, watching television while we waited on our food. About 20 minutes later, our meals arrived. I enjoyed a juicy gourmet bacon cheeseburger with a side of fried potatoes, while Aunt Winnie had some grilled chicken focaccia. We lay on the couch together, absolutely stuffed.

"Gaaaah, that was a great burger! " I exclaimed, cradling my stomach.

"I bet it didn't taste as good as my pussy, huh?"

"Shut up!" I laughed before reaching over to tickle her.

Aunt Winnie erupted with laughter that was almost as loud as her sex screams. She tried her best to guard herself against my hands, and even tried to get in some tickles herself. She got up from the couch, and, in her haste, the belt of her robe came undone. She ran around the coffee table and I gave chase, my dick throbbing and hard from the sight of her bouncing breasts springing out of the folds of her robe. Lust definitely helped my speed, as we ran around our hotel suite like children.

After a few circuits around the dining room, I was able to catch the bottom of her robe, which was flapping in front of me as she ran. She was surprised as I yanked the robe off of her body, stopping to wheel around and grab the other end. She stood there stark naked, playing tug-of-war with me and giggling. I was glad when she started pulling me in the direction of our master bedroom. When her backside was pressed against the side of the bed, I let go, causing her to fall back onto the mattress.

Hungry for her body, I discarded the robe I was wearing and leapt on top of her. I didn't want any foreplay, or any kissing; I just wanted to be inside of her. But, before I could thrust inside of her, Aunt Winnie reached up with both hands, took each of my nipples between her thumb and index finger and gave them a vicious twisting. My eyes immediately closed shut, as white-hot jolts of pain and pleasure struck me. I let out a squeal like a stuck pig.

"Mmm, I think we found something that you like, Sammy!" Aunt Winnie mused.

"Aaaaaaugh! Let go, Aunt Winnie!" I begged.

"No! I like hearing you squeal!"

"I'll make YOU squeal!"

My cock found its mark, as I plunged it into my aunt's hairy twat, making her cry out in ecstasy. She had no idea was what she was in for; once again, I was angry and horny, and I intended to take out my frustrations on her body. The mattress thumped with the force of my thrusting.

"YEEEEESSS! FUCK ME! RAM IT IN! RAAAAAAM IT IIIIIIIIN!"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, angrily between thrusts. "I'll teach you to make me chase you around the fucking hotel room and tweak my fucking nipples!"

"YEEEEAH!" Aunt Winnie howled with a smile. "WRECK ME!"

I obliged her by increasing the speed that I was fucking her with. Again, my aunt's words devolved into screams of arousal. My heart fluttered at the sight of her big, beautiful breasts bouncing from the force of my lovemaking. Though I was trying to keep my "angry fuck" face straight, I could not help but let out a small chuckle from the feeling of my dick rubbing against her furry bush. I stopped, and the two of us simply lie there, moaning and panting.

"Is that...whew...the best you can do?" Aunt Winnie asked me.

That sent me over the edge. I pulled out of her quickly and flipped her over so that she was lying face-down on the bed. I grabbed her supple ass, pulled it up into the air, and spread it apart, getting a better view of the wild tangle of dark hair that grew inside. Without bothering to ask permission, I crouched behind her and rammed my hard penis into her anus. We both cried out as though we had been stabbed...well, I guess, technically, one of us had.

I fucked Aunt Winnie as hard as I could, grinding her into the bed with such intensity that I feared that it would break. She buried her face into the mattress, muffling her screams as she dug her fingers into the covers, though the sound was still music to my ears. It was still hard to believe that her ass was still so tight after the many times I had been inside of it. Her viselike sphincter muscles were squeezing my dick so hard that it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep from cumming. To make matters worse, Aunt Winnie had decided to pull her face out of the surface of the bed, causing her screams to reach their full volume.

"OH, GOD! MY ASS! MY ASS! PLEASE KEEP RAPING MY ASS, SAMMY!"

I let out a whimper as my ears burned with her words. Unable to take any more, I pulled out of her and came all over her ass and back. We both cried out with orgasm, as I pelted her body with my burning spunk, whitish drops even hitting her head. I fell down to lie beside her on my back, and she let her ass fall, so that she was lying flat on the bed. We stared at each other, the both of us tired and contented.

"Why...why didn't you cum in my ass?" Aunt Winnie asked me.

"Too tight...your ass is amazing."

"Thank you, Sammy. That felt great."

We continued to rest, our bodies still trying to refresh themselves from our exertions. About ten minutes later, Aunt Winnie got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. Before she entered, she turned to look at me.

"I'm going to run us a bubble bath," she told me.

"Okay," I replied. "After that, my ass needs a nap."

"You shouldn't complain about your ass, after what you did to mine," she teased.

"Shut up!" I weakly chuckled.

"I'll call you when the bath is ready."

Another ten minutes passed before I was summoned to the bathroom, waking me out of a nap that I had fallen into. I walked inside to see the luxurious room, complete with a shower, dual sinks, and a large whirlpool tub. All around the dim room, Aunt Winnie had lit several candles. She was already inside the tub, her long, brown hair tied up, holding a glass of champagne. She smiled over and offered me another waiting glass.

"Get in here, lover boy," she purred.

Though my body was still tired, seeing her in the tub was enough to make my cock twitch. I climbed into the bathtub, accepting the champagne flute after I had sat down. I took a sip, marveling at the taste.

"Dom Perignon ," she remarked as she reached over to grab the bottle sitting in a bucket of ice. "I can't believe that they had a 1969 in stock. This wine's as old as I am."

"I'm already drunk on you, Aunt Wolfy," I offered with a smile.

"Awwww, you're so sweet," she said, coming over to sit beside me. "It's so good of you to spend time with your old aunt, keeping her distracted."

"The pleasure is all mine."

"Mmmm, it sure is." She used her free hand to rub my thigh underwater. "What am I going to do, when you leave for college?"

"I could still visit, plus, we'll see each other during holidays."

She laughed. "It'll be really hard for us to hook-up with family around, trust me."

"I'm just glad that you don't resemble mom, otherwise, I'd be scarred for life."

She looked at me with an astonished expression. "You don't think that your mother and I resemble each other? That is so sweet!"

We both laughed and continued to drink our champagne. We spent the rest of our bath, washing each other, kissing, and conversing. Once we started getting pruny, we exited and dried each other off. Though we were both horny, we knew that we wouldn't last long, should we choose to initiate another round of lovemaking. Drunk, clean, and tired, we got our naked bodies underneath the covers of our bed and fell asleep.

It was almost 7 PM when I woke up. I sat up in bed, stretched and yawned. I looked over at Aunt Winnie, still fast asleep; the sight of her was enough to get me hard again. Unfortunately, my loud, rumbling stomach overrode my raging libido. Aunt Winnie rolled over at the sound and squinted up at me.

"You hungry baby?"

My only response was a weak smile. We both put on some clothes, and I ordered some dinner through room service. Aunt Winnie had some roast chicken, mixed vegetables, and wild rice. I enjoyed a porterhouse steak, lobster tail, and a baked potato. We enjoyed another bottle of Dom with our meal.

"That was undoubtedly the best steak I've ever had," I said, rubbing my stomach.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Aunt Winnie said, getting up from the dining room table. "Want to watch some television before we go back to bed?"

"But, I'm not sleepy," I protested, still seated. "It's still early."

Aunt Winnie came back over to the table and leaned forward, her smiling face inches from mine.

"Who said anything about sleep?" She caressed my face and gave me another long kiss.

"Why don't you get ready for me in the bedroom?" I told her. "I've got a surprise for you."

Aunt Winnie slowly walked to the bedroom, taking care to disrobe on the way, leaving a trail of clothing in her wake. When I was sure that she was in there, I grabbed a chocolate cake off of the table. I had ordered it with dinner, and was planning to eat it for dessert. It was covered in pink frosting. With the cake in hand, I walked to the bedroom.

Aunt Winnie was lying nude on her front, looking up at me with longing. After seeing the cake in my hand, her face took an expression of mild confusion. I smiled at her reaction, set the cake on the bed, and took off my clothes.

"Can't the cake wait, Sammy?" she asked. "I want cock, not cake."

"Well, you're about to have both."

I grabbed a slice of the cake, walked over, and pushed it into her face. Aunt Winnie yelped and laughed as I smeared the dessert into her cheeks and eyes. I pushed some of the cake into her mouth, and she took the opportunity to suck on my fingers, noisily savoring the cake. The sounds of her moans and sucks were making me even harder than I already was. Even with her face smeared with dark cake and pink frosting, she was still sexy as hell.

"Ooooh! What a great idea, Sammy!" Aunt Winnie squealed as she licked some of the cake off of her lips. "I think I like cake in bed, especially when it it's with you!"

She picked up another slice with one hand and used the same hand to grab my dick. She then smeared the cake into my shaft first, and then proceeded to rub into my balls. Though much of it fell on the floor, the slice of cake was coated all over my genitals.

"Oh, a cock cake!" she said without taking her eyes off of my crotch.

She immediately bent down and gobbled my stained cock, slobbering and sucking all the cake off of it. Shivers ran up my spine and my eyes fluttered shut as Aunt Winnie's mouth enveloped me. I held her head as she bobbed her head to and fro.

"Ohhhhhhh! Goddamn, you really can suck a dick!"

Aunt Winnie took my burning cock out of her mouth and began to suckle my testicles, desperately trying to eat as much of the cake as she could get. Our eyes met as she grabbed my shaft, pumping it as she continued to lavish attention to my nuts.

"Oh, Sammy," she said in a dusky tone. "I swear I'm going to get diabetes after this."

"Then, let me give you an insulin injection!"

I grabbed her head and smashed it into the rest of the cake, carefully not to do it too hard. I pulled up her face, and to my added relief, she laughed with glee. I found her cake-logged face utterly hilarious; I could barely see her eyes, only her mouth and nose.

"You like that cake, don't you, my horny aunt?" I asked her.

"Mmmhmm!" I could see her smile beneath the cake and frosting.

"Good!"

I threw her onto her back, leapt on top of her, and slid myself into her. I heard a satisfying groan from Aunt Winnie as my manhood filled her hairy twat. Without giving her a chance to process the pure sensation, I began bucking back and forth, making the bed rock with our movements. Already she began to wail as we both drowned in pleasure. She reached up and put her arms around me, clutching my body to hers.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Aunt Wolfy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds