• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 04

Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 04

12

She felt him slip into her from behind, his denim jeans pressing against the back of her bare thighs. The fact that he could slide all the way into her pussy on the first thrust was not a good start, but Danielle encouraged him anyway.

"Yes, fuck me," she begged. When she had said this to the guys at Peter's arranged gang bang last week, it was out of wanton lust. But here, it was a legitimate request, as she actually needed to tell this guy what to do.

He placed his hands on her ass and started to move back and forth inside her, but he was clearly a novice. He was timid, arrhythmic, unsure of how far she would be willing to let him go. Danielle knew that before the Guess game was played, she would have preferred a gentle lover like this. Now she craved a man who would just take what he wanted from her.

"Harder," she said, "Spank my ass."

The guy squeezed her cheeks and tried to fuck her harder, but he lacked technique. He gave an obligatory swat on her ass, but it did nothing to escalate Danielle's excitement or arousal. She kept trying to encourage him.

"Come on, baby. Use me however you want. Pull my hair. Put your thumb in my butt." She wiggled it temptingly at him. A brief thrill shot through her spine as she felt him peel open her ass and slide his thumb towards her puckering sphincter. Unfortunately, that was as far as he would go.

He pulled out and zipped up.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I shouldn't have come. I'm obviously not into whatever...this is," he condescended.

Danielle rolled onto her back and propped herself up on her elbows. She was stunned, but undeterred.

"Wait, please. You can do whatever you want to me."

She spread her legs and dipped three fingers into her pussy, lewdly displaying herself as a way of demonstrating how she would do and be anything for him. Her eyes were pleading with him, but he was stoic.

"Sorry, you got the wrong guy."

He turned and exited the bedroom before showing himself out of her apartment.

Danielle could not believe that someone who looked like her could throw herself at a guy like that and be rejected. Sure, she practically dragged him off the barstool down the block and guaranteed him he would get lucky if he came home with her, so she knew he wasn't the "take what I want" type. But wouldn't any guy jump at the chance to have someone like her as a one-night stand, especially to live out any sexual fantasy they wanted?

Her internal turmoil continued to pivot between her whorish desire to be fucked like a dog, and her knowledge that good, marriage-material men did not treat women that way. The guy who had just ditched her mid-fuck might have suited her former sentiment, but now he just came across as a coward who cared too much. Cared too much? Was that a problem now?

She rolled over and opened the top drawer of her dresser. With her eyes closed, she was able to identify her Rabbit vibrator and flicked it on. Her pussy was still wet, so it slid in with ease, and immediately started doing its duty. Images of the last month began to pop into her mind, as they had every time Danielle had masturbated lately, and she tried to block them out. She wanted to cum without thinking about Peter, or any of his accomplices, but she couldn't help it.

He was looking down on her, fucking her missionary style, while degrading her verbally. She was sucking his cock while two other guys she still didn't know sawed into her ass and vagina. He was videotaping her while she stroked her own clit and begged for more cock. It turned her on too much for her to blot it out.

The Rabbit tickled her clit and she came like a rocket, her legs spasming in apoplectic surrender. She clenched her knees tight, pinning her hand on the Rabbit and the Rabbit inside her. She waited until her orgasm fully subsided before removing the vibrator, tossing it on the mattress by her feet and lying flat on the bed.

Then, almost as if on cue, her cell phone beeped.

She foggily retrieved it from the night stand and checked the text. As soon as she saw Peter's name her heart started pumping even faster. The room felt warmer as she opened the message.

'Make yourself available tomorrow night.'

Was there even a point to playing tough, telling him to fuck off? She wanted this, and he knew she wanted it. Besides, he had enough blackmail material to humiliate her for eternity.

'What time?' she wrote back.

'8pm.'

'Where?' she asked, assuming his place again.

'Your place. Just be home at 8pm.'

Her apartment? He didn't even know where she lived. Did he? Either way, she did not want to disrupt the sanctity of her apartment. It was the only place she felt secure anymore.

'Can we please do it at your place? I don't want to do it here.'

'You don't even know what "it" I have in mind. Don't argue with me or I start sending your video around.'

'OK' served as her final communication for the night. What "it" could there possibly be that he had not already introduced to her. He had literally fucked every hole, fucked her tits, called her every name in the world, had cuffed her, whipped her, and came in her mouth, pussy and asshole.

What more was there?

...

At 7:45 the following day, Danielle was a nervous wreck. She paced back and forth around her bedroom, trying to decide what would be best to wear. She had spent ever minute since returning from work preparing for Peter's arrival. She cleaned the hallway inside the entrance to her apartment, the living room and the bedroom, assuming that these would be the only areas he would see.

She had taken special care while tending to herself. While showering, she shaved her pussy clean, and added moisturizer from head to toe. She hated to admit it to herself, but she was looking forward to his visit. Unlike the last time, where she had resisted, argued, and showed up in sweat pants and a tee-shirt as a sign of her resistance, this time she wanted to look her best for him.

So she opted for a tight black dress that hugged her hips and came down to her mid-thigh. She decided against panties and a bra as a means of demonstrating her newfound whorish submissiveness to him.

She was propping up her tits in her dress, admiring them in the mirror, when her phone vibrated.

'Open your front door' read the text.

Danielle was so confused. A text? He couldn't just knock?

She slid into her high heels and strutted to the door. Peeking through the peephole, she was again surprised to see no one on the other side. She unlocked it and pulled it open. A package about the size of a shoebox lay on the floor. Looking up and down the hallway for signs of anyone who could have left it there, she retrieved it and brought it inside.

Even as she started to remove the lid, she let her mind get carried away with what might be inside. Photos of her gang bang with Peter and the three guys? A video of it? Some kind of devious sex tools?

Instead of these perverted notions, she was surprised to find an iPad mini at the top of the pile. She picked it off, puzzled, and placed it on the counter. Beneath it was a note.

"Put these on, then open up Facetime and call me."

Beneath the note was a flimsy, pink satin thong and matching bra. After holding them between her spread fingers, observing their barely-there nature, she saw the few items that remained in the box: a ball gag, a pair of handcuffs, and a blindfold.

"These can wait." A second note read.

Danielle took all of the contents to her bedroom and stripped off her dress. She could smell her sex; she was dripping with excitement. The uncertainty of what was about to happen only made her pussy wetter. She eagerly slid the thong up her legs and wedged it between her cheeks. The front immediately started absorbing her moisture. She then slid the bra over her arms and snapped it in place. It barely covered her nipples, allowing for ample cleavage as the tops of her breasts spilled out of it.

One last check in the mirror to confirm how good she looked, and she retrieved the iPad. Turning it on, she found only two icons. One was the Facetime Ap. The other was a movie file titled "Danielle's Dirty Secret." She figured it was safe to assume what that was, and opened Facetime. There was only one contact, which she nervously clicked.

A few short rings later, Peter's face appeared on screen. She recognized his living room in the background.

"Ah, Danielle, my sweet little slave. I see you got my gift box."

"Yes," Danielle replied. "How did you leave it here and get back to your house so quickly?"

"Don't worry about how I do things, slut. I don't need to be there to smell your dripping pussy. I don't need to be there to drop a box by your door."

Danielle blushed. He knew her too well.

"The iPad is a gift for my pet. Whenever I call you on it, you will make time for me. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Danielle pouted.

"The video file is from the other night. I thought you might enjoy watching it, seeing as you enjoyed yourself so much."

Danielle remained silent.

"You should thank me for this kindness, slut."

"Thank you, sir."

"Good. Now, prop the iPad against a wall and direct it at the bed. I want to see how well you obeyed my instructions."

Danielle did as she was told, placing the iPad against her TV and centering her bed in the frame. She backed away slowly, allowing him the opportunity to feast his eyes on her breasts. She knew it was his favorite part. She smiled wryly, knowing that he was enjoying the view.

"Very good, my pet. Would you agree that this outfit suits you perfectly?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you for giving it to me."

"You are welcome. Now, before we go on, did you lock the front door?"

"Shit, no!" she exclaimed, starting to move out of the bedroom to amend this.

"Hold on, slut. Stay right there. I want you to leave it unlocked. Now, are you ready for tonight's adventure to begin?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Do you have Spotify on your phone?"

"Yes, sir."

"Search for the song 2 Wicky. The number '2,' not spelled out."

Danielle searched for it, found it, and pressed play. She did not recognize the name, but immediately recognized the track as it started to play.

"Dance for me, pet," Peter said.

Danielle paused for a few measures. Dancing was never her strong suit, let alone exotic dancing. She had never done this alone, in the privacy of her apartment, and had never fathomed giving a virtual lap dance. Wanting to give into it, though, she spread her legs beyond shoulder width and started rotating her hips to the slow, tortured guitar riff.

She slid her hands up the insides of her thighs, over her mound and up her stomach. Closing her eyes and biting her lip, she thrust her pussy forward, humping an imaginary cock as her hands cupped her breasts.

She decided that if she turned around, she could kill another few seconds by wiggling her ass at Peter. She turned her back to him, bent over at the waist and grabbed the footboard of the bed. Her heavy breasts hung beneath her as she dipped three fingers between her legs and stroked her pussy for Peter's viewing pleasure.

"I can hurt you," the lyrics echoed throughout the bedroom.

She bent her knees and lowered her ass towards the floor, straightening her back.

"You can hurt me," the song continued.

She straightened her legs and returned to a standing position. Grabbing the bedpost like a stripper pole, she spun around it and landed her back on the mattress, her head towards the iPad. She hung her head off the mattress, looking upside down at Peter, who was clearly enthused by her performance.

"But you better be sure before you leave me for another one," rung in her ears. Was this a subliminal message, or was Peter just a fan of the groove of this song?

She started rubbing her clit through her thong as her left hand grabbed her left breast and squeezed. Gritting her teeth to show how into this she was, she humped her ass off the bed, grinding her pussy into her fingers. She was on fire, and could easily have finished herself off right there. But she knew this was not what Peter wanted.

She flung herself off the bed and back towards the pole. Peter's view was now of her profile, her legs spread on either side of the bed post as she bent her knees and thrust her pelvis against it. Danielle felt a few notches in the post rub against her clit. Keeping her eyes closed, she ground against it harder as the guitar riff returned and drifted into a psychedelic phase. It was hypnotic.

"Uhg, ugh,..." she grunted as she neared orgasm. She forgot about Peter, needing this release badly.

"Hey, slow down, slut. Don't cum until I say."

Danielle jolted back to reality and turned to face the camera. The music faded out.

"Sorry, sir. But did you like my performance."

"It was acceptable," Peter said. "In the future, I will tell you more about what I like to see. Tonight was to see what you could come up with on your own. Now, sit on the bed and face me."

Danielle obeyed.

"Spread your legs."

Danielle spread her legs about two feet apart.

"All the way, slut."

Unable to sustain an extreme spread with just her leg muscles, Danielle put her hands on her knees and opened herself completely to him. She became acutely aware of how wet her pussy had become. It felt like there was a faucet inside her.

"Christ, Danielle. I can see how wet you are from over here. I want to see you rub your cunt through that thong."

"Gladly," Danielle said, moving her right hand to her pussy and rubbing it aggressively.

"That's it, slut. Now use a couple fingers to stuff your thong up your wet hole."

Danielle did as she was told, bunching the thong inside her pussy. She could feel it absorb some of her juices.

"You have been very good so far, Danielle. I will let you cum soon. Do you have the rest of the contents from the box nearby?"

"Yes, sir. Right here on the bed."

"Good. Now slide your thong off and put it in your mouth."

This repulsed Danielle, but it was tame compared to some of the other things he had done to her. She did not see a point in arguing about it for now. She closed her legs and slid her thong out of her ass. It peeled down her thighs to her knees before falling to the floor. With her right foot, she picked it off the floor and grabbed it with her hand. She rolled it into a tight ball and was about to put it in her mouth, when Peter halted her.

"Hold on, slut. Before you put it in your mouth, shove it back up your pussy. I want that fabric coated with your juices before you place it on your tongue."

Danielle lamented, but powered through her negativity. She wanted a good cum, and knew that this humiliation was the price she would pay for a great one. Peter had not let her down yet, in this regard. She lay back on the bed and spread her knees, planting her feet down on the mattress. Using her pointer and middle finger, she pushed the balled-up thong inside her and felt it slosh around.

Her cheeks flushed at the sound of her liquids squelching around the fabric and her fingers. She could not tell if it was loud enough for Peter to detect it, but it echoed in her ears like a shameful reminder of the slut she has become.

"That is good enough, pet. Now put it in your mouth."

Danielle fished it out of her pussy. It unraveled as she withdrew, so the entire length of it glistened in all its lacquered glory as she raised it above her open mouth. She jumbled it up inside her mouth. The taste was distinctive, but it was also exciting. She was surprised to find it amplifying her arousal.

"Good girl. Now put the ball gag in place."

Danielle went wide-eyed for a moment. She should have seen that coming, but somehow this move came a complete surprise. Though she was filled with trepidation, she picked the gag of the bed and bit down on it. She then locked it behind her head with the leather strap.

"I am impressed, slut. You are doing great. Now put one of the cuffs around your right hand and lie back on the bed."

Danielle had goosebumps all over her body as she did this. She knew what was coming next, but had no idea where things would go from there.

"Danielle, I need you to affirm something for me before we go on. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I do, but I am still very nervous about what you have planned."

"I promise you will enjoy yourself. Now put the blindfold on."

Danielle retrieved the black velvet blindfold and slid it over her head, blocking out all light.

"Good girl. Now, loop the cuffs around the middle post of your headboard and lock your left hand in place."

Danielle felt for the bed frame above her head, and managed to finagle the cuffs around it. The cold metal grasped her wrist tightly as Danielle secured it in place. She knew Peter was about a half hour away, so she had no idea what he had in mind now. Would she be able to let herself out? Was there a secret latch she didn't know about? Was he going to leave her in wait while he made his way over?

"Very good, pet. You shall cum soon, I promise."

Danielle heard Peter take out a cell phone and dial a number.

"Yeah, she's ready," he said. "The front door is open, you can let yourself in."

He hung up the phone, then addressed Danielle.

"Things are about to get really good, pet."

Suddenly, Danielle heard the front door open and close, and she started to panic. The sound of high heels clicking over her hardwood floors insinuated that her unknown visitor was a woman, which took her completely off guard. Who could it possibly be? Did Peter line up some dominatrix to own her for his amusement? Was he just going to watch this entire scene play out from his couch?

"Oh, Peter," the mystery guest bubbly shrieked as she entered the bedroom. "Peter, you did such a great job! The whole room reeks of wet cunt!"

Danielle writhed on the bed, crossing her legs and straining against the cuffs. Her back arced and her tits pressed towards the ceiling and she tensed up. The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't place it.

"Ooooh, don't you worry, pet. I've seen what a slut you can be. Even if I release those cuffs, you are going to beg me to stay until I make you cum."

"Mmmmpppphhhhh," Danielle groaned. This woman had seen the video!

She took Danielle's erect right nipple between two fingers and pulled it upwards. Danielle's breast followed her nipple until it formed a flesh pyramid atop her ribcage. She then felt the woman's hair fall onto her tummy, just before her teeth bit into the underside of her elongated tit. It was immediately familiar, and suddenly it all came back to her.

"Christy!" she screamed. Or, rather, a muffled, nonsensical version of the name as her panties and ball gag sufficiently plugged her.

"Bingo, bitch!" Christy exclaimed, as she repeated the process with Danielle's left breast. Her teeth left impressions in her tit flesh, she bit so hard, and Danielle moaned as Christy teased her preferred erogenous zone. She wanted to rationalize why Christy was here, and how that made her feel, but all she could think about was the tactful manipulation of her breasts.

"I bet you're wondering why I'm here, bitch. Let me make it nice and simple for you. I saw how you looked down your nose at me when we started the Guess game last month. I saw you huff and roll your eyes when I sucked Peter's cock willingly. You were such a prude. A stuck up little cunt. But now that I've seen how much you enjoy taking cock, I want to make sure you've learned your lesson and will never judge someone else for being sexually honest with themselves."

Christy climbed on the bed and straddled Danielle's chest facing away from Danielle's head.

"Plus," she added, "I generally just don't really like you!"

At that, Christy lifted her leather skirt, sat down on Danielle's face and started rubbing her pussy over the ball gag. Danielle could smell leather through the aroma of Christy's pussy, and began to envision her in a tight, short leather skirt. She also detected something hard and plastic resting between her tits, and assumed that she was also wearing a strap-on dildo.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Guess: The Ultimate Sex Game Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds