• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 03

Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 03

123

The jarring road sent the limousine into another lurch. Stars winked like jewelry in the night, and yet their light could not be seen beyond the heavily tinted glass. Inside, the limo contained a separate and twisted world all its own. A naked Chinese girl named Mei moaned as her pussy encased every inch of Shen's cock. Shen reached up, cupping her tits firmly as she rode him, his eyes intently focused on those hardened pink buds which now pressed like tiny spikes against the palms of his hands.

Shen thought that keeping these girls alive was one of the best decisions he had ever made. Of course, it wasn't as simple as that. His father was Zhou Yongkang, a corrupt communist Politburo boss, and these two girls had displeased him greatly. The truth was, Shen hadn't even told his father what he had done...kidnapping these two girls slated for death.

"What are you thinking, sweetie?" Shen asked as he looked over at the other naked girl. Her name was Xia, and her skin was a darker shade, her breasts perky but not quite as lushly curved as Mei's. Xia looked with resignation at Mei as she sat in Shen's lap, grinding atop his cock. Xia seemed unsure how to respond at first, but soon Shen's hardening stare seemed to snap her out of it.

"I...was wondering, Master...why are we going to the stadium?" Ahhh, so she was an inquisitive one. Probably still afraid for her life after what Shen's father's goons had done to her and her friend. These thoughts went through Shen's mind as he tried to decide how much of the truth he wanted to dole out. He did so love surprises.

"You will find out the details in good time, Xia. My father was enraged when he heard about your escape attempt. I can put you under my protection. If I do this, he might spare your lives. But to do this we must go to the stadium. Underneath it lies a hidden sex club, of which my father is one of the major investors and business partners. We must meet him there, and then I must convince him that you two will make good household sex slaves in my care."

Shen conveniently failed to mention that although he knew his father was at the stadium, there was no such pre-arranged meeting. It was key that Shen go to his father before Zhou discovered what Shen had done. It was easier to ask for forgiveness before Zhou's legendary temper kicked in, and even then, Shen knew he was taking a chance.

"Master, we will do whatever you want if it will save us!" Mei sighed, leaning forward to give Shen a gratitude-filled kiss. Shen groaned as the girl's pussy clung to his cock, holding him in her wetness as her hips shifted, creating agonizing and exquisite sensations. She slowly lifted herself up until just the tip of his cock nestled between her labia, then slammed herself down with a satisfying squelch as the limousine hit another pothole. Mei shuddered as new lust curled through her insides. Earlier Zhou's goons had shot her full of drugs to enhance her body's primal urges and remove all inhibitions.

Shen licked his lips, trying not to come as he realized just how successful those drugs were proving to be. The girl was like a wild nymph, happily humping on his lap. He growled, slamming his body upward to meet her downward fucks. Mei's moans were soon rising, her breasts bouncing with the force of her impalements as Shen tensed his hips. Meanwhile Xia could only sit and watch, the drugs in her system starting to wear off.

'What will we do?' Xia wondered as agony tore through her. There were no good alternatives. Either become willing sex slaves to the son of the monster who originally kidnapped them or be executed by the monster himself. It was matter of choosing the lesser of two evils, sure...but only if one ruled out death as a more merciful way out. Xia bit her lip, considering that very path.

"Oohh...ooh...yes, fuck me, Master. Fuck my pussy just like that, oohhh!" Mei crooned. Xia decided she might as well join her friend. The aftereffects of the drugs still turned the scene of her best friend fucking like an animal into a turn-on despite the rational part of her mind reeling in revulsion.

Xia leaned over, gently nipping at her friend's shapely ass cheeks. She reached a hand underneath Mei's ass, fondling Shen's testicles as Mei continued to ride him hard. Xia watched as Mei's pussy engulfed Shen's shaft again and again, slamming so hard that the sound of suction and mingled sexual fluids seemed to echo in the limousine's confined space.

The helpless captive tried to think of a way out. Xia seriously considered opening the door and just flinging herself free of the limousine, but she spied the door locks already engaged, and apparently the controls were up front. She furtively glanced over her shoulder at the limo driver. Could she overpower him and take control of the limo? The idea seemed absurd even to her, desperate as she was to cling to SOME kind of hope.

Besides, judging from the ex-military vibe the limo driver was giving off, he wasn't someone to be trifled with. Xia did not think it accidental that Gary glanced back frequently to check on his employer, his demeanor as vigilant as a commando's. The sound of Shen's sudden groan of what sounded almost like agony thrust Xia back into the present. Her eyes widened as she watched Shen's cock start to pulse, twitching madly as his hips thrashed, his grunts deepening into primal song. His hands clasped Mei by the shoulders, holding her body snugly to encase his erection.

Mei's answering moan told just how acutely she felt his geyser of cum fill up her tight pussy. "OOohhh...fuck. So warm," she groaned. "Master's cum is so nice and warm." Xia was disgusted by the whole thing, almost...except the part of her that wasn't. A part of her thrummed with need as she watched Shen's softening prick slide free of Mei's pussy. As strings of cum began to ooze out, Xia found herself shoving her face underneath. She licked and slurped madly, swallowing the sticky concoction which left the sweet tang of her best friend's cunt as an aftertaste on her palate.

She didn't know why she did it without prompting. Xia could tell herself that it was because she was willing to do whatever it took to survive. Xia could almost convince herself that she had KNOWN that this would make Shen turned-on, and a turned-on Shen was more likely to treat both she and Mei a little more humanely. But part of her knew that was ultimately a lie. There was a feminine instinct inside of her that was aroused by the thought of swallowing nasty male jism, pure and simple.

"Mmm. Now this is special. Your friend is displaying smart sex slave instincts. You will have to behave like this in my father's presence, do you understand? You must appear extremely willing. Do whatever any man in the sex club tells you to do, no matter how rough or degrading. Do you understand?"

Mei's eyes were heavy-lidded as she nodded, leaning against Shen's chest and placing gentle kisses down the side of his face. "Yes, Master. We understand." Xia looked up as she licked her sticky lips clean and nodded.

But Shen smacked Xia gently on the cheek. "Always reply with 'Yes, Master.' Anything else is disrespectful! Now suck my cock, Xia. You deserve a punishment for that."

"Yes Master!" Xia said, gritting her teeth inwardly. She took in his slimy cock, but soon found herself not regretting it as it was still coated and shiny with Mei's juices. She laved it lovingly, tongue sliding up and down its length until it glistened with a fresh coating of Xia's saliva.

Soon after the limousine seemed to pick up speed, as if they were merging onto a highway.

"We're not too far now," Gary rumbled over his shoulder.

"Good," Shen said with a sigh, clearly spent from the intense coupling. But Xia exchanged a look with Mei, whose rationality was also beginning to return, and that look said it all: What will happen to us now?

*****

Mei and Xia were not prepared for the sights that awaited them. The impressive architecture of the stadium, like the shell of a majestic dragon turtle, hid sinister secrets beneath. They were led down a long, sloping concrete tunnel which ended in a stairwell. The stairwell seemed to twist in a never-ending spiral of doom, harsh illumination above casting their naked bodies in a sickly glow as they were led in handcuffs down to a lower level.

Gary brought up the rear, his stern 'Don't mess with me' expression making them both face forward and meekly follow Shen wherever he led. Both girls had almost recovered from the drugs in their systems by the time they reached the bottom, and there they beheld what could only be described as a nightmare. Shen had just unlocked two heavy double doors and gestured for them to go in first with an outstretched arm.

"Slave Nicole. Slave Dakota. Assume the position!" Two naked blondes, both exquisitely beautiful, knelt with both wrists bound behind their backs. Two sex machines, giant metal shafts with rubberized spikes along each length, whirred as they pumped up and down on two stools bolted into the concrete floor. Both girls were spreading their thighs wide, lowering their delicate sexes onto the madly pumping cocks. A tall man in a dark mask and what looked like some kind of medieval chainmail shirt stood before them, naked from the waist down. His cock stood out, obscenely long and hard.

His harsh voice filled the dungeon-like room as he thrashed a three-tailed whip across each girl's breasts with alternate strokes. Xia and Mei couldn't tell whether the girls screamed from the whip each time it smote their breasts or from the furiously pumping cocks impaling their fragile pussies. A male assistant of some kind, short enough to appear almost dwarf-like, busied himself efficiently tying each girl's ankles to the sides of the stool so that once they'd sat on the furiously pumping cocks, they had no choice but to continue sitting there, thoroughly fucked and helpless.

Tears streamed down each girl's face as the whip continued to brutalize their naked torsos. Thin red marks soon formed where the bite of the whip had tasted skin. Their tits were soon covered in such marks, and their groans, mingled with pleas for mercy, sounded almost as horrific as the two sex machines whirring away with sadistic glee.

"Do you enjoy my little show?" the masked whip-wielder asked, turning back and peering appraisingly at Xia and Mei as if they were two succulent strips of venison. "This is but a tickle compared to what I usually do to initiate new fuck-slaves. See how my Twin Towers love fucking pussies hard, and what's even better...they NEVER, ever tire. I think I will leave you two sluts on the Twins for the next eight hours or so. Sound good?" Slave Nicole shook her head firmly, babbling for mercy. Her sexy blonde counterpart sobbed harder as the masked tormentor swiveled to her, the smack of his whip reverberating once more.

"You see what this place is now?" Shen whispered, standing behind them with a possessive hand gently stroking the base of each girl's neck. "Be very careful and do EXACTLY what I say. I will release you from your enslavement to me when the time is right. You must trust me. But for now, we have to convince my father that you've been chastened. That you are both submissive and compliant sex slaves...or else I fear what he will do."

"Why...why are you doing this for us?" Xia sputtered. She had thought that Shen was almost as sadistic and evil as his father. Yet for all his willingness to fuck Mei in the limousine and have Xia suck his cock, he did not seem to possess that same cruel edge.

Shen smirked as if it meant nothing, but his entire body going rigid said otherwise. "I have been saving girls from my father for years. He has most of the power, but I have some. I do what I can and..." Something in his voice faltered, as if he wanted to reveal some shameful secret but decided against it at the last moment. "No matter. We're wasting time." He turned to his personal bodyguard, the limo driver from earlier.

"Gary, take Mei and Xia to the showers and let them get cleaned up. Then have them prepared for an audience in the Peacock Lounge." Gary nodded, then motioned for the girls to follow him. As Mei turned, watching the gorgeous blondes Dakota and Nicole writhing on the huge metal shafts, their pussies battered viciously and thoroughly fucked, she was only too glad to follow Gary to wherever he led...assuming it had to be better than seeing this awful nightmare unfold.

"No! Please Master! No more of the whip. We'll be good, we promise!" Nicole wailed, but her words were cut off by the smack of the whip as her breasts shook with the force of impact.

Then the door to the adjoining hallway mercifully shut behind them, blotting out the worst of the sounds.

Mei and Xia let Gary lead. Even if there was another way out of here and they'd been inclined to try to escape, for all the Chinese girls knew, they might simply happen upon some equally disturbing scene elsewhere in this sadistic underground complex.

"What...what do they call this...sex club?" Mei ventured, surprised at her own boldness.

Gary grunted. Clearly he was not used to entertaining inquisitive captives. "Those who know it well call it The Maiden of Pain and Pleasure, but most simply call it The Maiden."

They came to the end of a much wider hallway, then took a sloping downward ramp that ended in ceramic tiles and tiny circular drains covered with metal grates. A line of shower heads were strung along the west wall. A vanity sink and cabinets underneath were the only real furniture to speak of in the communal shower room. Gary pulled out a bottle of shampoo, conditioner, two bars of soap and body wash. "Have at it, ladies. I'll be at the top of the ramp when you're ready. Don't try to run again." He looked pointedly at them until they both nodded.

He turned to leave, but Xia stopped him. "Wait. Aren't you going to take these off?" she protested. She raised her wrists, still glinting with the pair of handcuffs.

Gary snorted. "If I thought I could trust you, sure. But we haven't established any kind of trust, now have we? Any kindness I show you is just a weakness that will encourage you to try to run again, and that's exactly what Shen doesn't want. Oh, and by the way, what my boss wants, I want. So you see my conundrum."

"But the cuffs chafe my wrists," Mei complained.

Then Xia tried a different tactic.

"What do we have to do to show you we're trustworthy?" she asked innocently. Yet even as she was asking it, Xia sauntered over and knelt at Gary's feet. She proceeded to unbuckle his belt and drop his slacks. The muscular, ex-military man tensed up, his fists clenching as Xia licked the tip of his cock and then smothered him with her mouth, her tongue cradling the underside of his penis as her hands gently fondled the heavy pair of testicles underneath.

Soon his rigid shaft was lengthening, too long for her to easily engulf in her mouth. She sucked him deeply, her jaw rippling with the effort as his arousal grew and grew and grew, near to bursting in less than a minute.

Then she rose boldly onto her feet and glared at him. "Pick me up and fuck me." Her eyes said that she meant it. She seemed to challenge him, to insist that this was a sign of submission, and that she and Mei could be trusted. Gary's eyes were like burning coals as his massive arms picked her up with one easy grasp and lifted. The slender girl spread her lean hips wide, then wrapped her ankles around Gary's buttocks as the man sank her pussy down on his manhood.

Soon he was thrusting deeply into her snatch, bouncing her on his cock in a frenzy of fucks that nearly had her teeth rattling.

"Is that all you can do? Fuck me. Fuck me like you want to fuck me to death," Xia hissed. She shouted at him to fuck her harder as Gary gripped her buttocks cheeks with both fists, bouncing her on his cock so ferociously that the rhythmic smacks of their bodies joining echoed through the cavernous room. Mei just gaped at what her friend was doing. The drugs had worn off, and Mei was speechless seeing her friend so willingly fuck a complete stranger, even if it was as payment for getting their wrists free of the awful handcuffs.

"Ahhh...Ahhh...you horny little slut!" Gary ground out. "Tell me how much your pussy loves getting raped!" he growled.

"My cunt loves your raping cock. Rape me, you bastard! Fuck my pussy. Rape me so hard!" Xia shouted. She was willing to do anything at this point to get the handcuffs off. It was the first step toward freedom. She didn't completely trust Shen, and to keep her options open she needed to try to be free of restraints as often as possible. It was a calculated effort; demean herself here with this man, earn his trust. Maybe, just maybe, bank on that glimmer of trust paying off down the line.

She was reduced to playing the odds and using her body as a tool to get her what she desperately wanted - freedom.

Finally she felt him seize up. Gary's hands clenched, white-knuckled on her buttocks as he spewed cum into her already slick and soiled pussy. She groaned as she felt his heat scald her insides. Gary's cum seemed warmer and thicker than the other men who had fucked her. It seemed to take forever for him to empty himself inside her, and when he did she could feel the viscous muck stream down the insides of her thighs. One larger glob slipped free, but she caught it, then brought her palm, with its glistening puddle of cum, up to her breasts, rubbing the fluid back and forth until her tits glistened with Gary's seed.

"Now take off these fucking handcuffs. We're not going anywhere, I swear to you," Xia said. Again her voice held a note of challenge, daring him to contradict her. Gary stared, his nostrils flaring and face clearly overcome by desire as he saw Xia's naked, cum-encrusted body standing shamelessly before him. He then reluctantly fished the key from his pocket, unlocking both Xia's cuffs and Mei's.

"You've got a half hour tops. Don't make me regret this," Gary rumbled. The big man grabbed his discarded slacks and stalked up the ramp. Soon he was out of sight.

With a sigh Xia turned to Mei.

Mei took a step back as if Xia was some kind of demon. "What was that?" Now that the drugs had worn off, Mei was once more appalled at their predicament.

"Don't look at me like that. We've both done what we've had to do. You understood that before I did, remember? Back at Zhou's hotel room...you were right, and I was wrong. We need to make the best of this nightmare we've been shoved into. If that means fucking a handsome bastard who might be able to help us get out of here, I'll milk his balls and fuck him like a slut." Xia couldn't believe the bleak words coming out of her mouth, but it just showed how much she'd changed in the last 24 hours or so.

Mei shook her head. "That's one thing, Xia. Doing what one has to do, that I understand. But it's...it's sick the way you're embracing this almost. That drug that they shot us full of, it made my vision blurry and made me not care about anything. Now though, I DO care about things. I do care about you, about surviving too, yes. But if you don't have a soul, then by the time we get out of here what does it matter?"

"What are you saying, Mei?" Xia's eyes narrowed. She was ready to bristle at the accusation she detected in her friend's words.

However, just like that, Mei defused the conflict. She walked forward and gave Xia a tight hug, oblivious to the cum glistening on her breasts. "I love you, Xia. We're going to get through this, though god only knows how. Look, all I'm saying is that we need to remember that this isn't who we really are. That we are better than them, and better than this. None of this is our fault, and when I see this deadening look in your eyes it worries me. That's all I am trying to say, Xia. Okay?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zhou's Birthday Present Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds