• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mrs. Gallagher's Pool Pt. 03

Mrs. Gallagher's Pool Pt. 03

There I stood, buck naked, no clothing in reach. The ladies were casually assessing my exposed maleness. Sure, I could have bolted to my flat and covered myself - and abandon my last shred of pride. To stand there and endure it was the only avenue to recovering any sense of respect, from any of them or myself. Buck up and be a man. An embarrassed naked man, but at least a man! Grin and 'bare' it, as it were!

I was shivering, but not from cold. It was nearly 80 degrees by now in the summer sun. This was purely from nervous tension, and the gooseflesh must have been telling! Just as I thought it couldn't get any more intense, it did. Big time!

The chatter of female voices could be heard in the garden. Suddenly twelve (count 'em - twelve!) vivacious co-eds came through, and now sixteen pairs of female eyes were perusing the finer details of my totally unclad masculinity!

No one seemed surprised, other than me. They almost seemed as if they were expecting to find a naked man awaiting their arrival. The situation was at the same instant as terrifying and arousing as possible. My trembling legs could not have fled if I told them to, but I would have stumbled over my own feet. By now, I was completely surrounded by lovely young ladies who were eagerly eyeing me from all angles and had no intention of allowing me to evade their analysis! Trapped naked in a bevy of beauties, only yards from my own open doorway, yet no chance of refuge.

Annie introduced me to each one, and it became obvious they all knew about me already. This was to be a sorority party, and I was to be the featured attraction, the entertainment of the day.

"Lovely Will, and his perky willy, will be spending the day with us, ladies! And he will be remaining naked for our pleasure, of course. As if we were giving him a choice, hey? So by all means, please enjoy all that he has to show us. Remember that he is very new to all of this, so we must help him adjust. Okay, girls?"

A round of applause and cheers confirmed their approval.

No one asked me if I was interested in being their naked scenery. I had simply been volunteered, conscripted, and confirmed by the choice of fourteen young ladies and two women, who bore a decided air of authority. I saw no option but to face my predicament as valiantly as I could muster.

Matt had returned from the kitchen, and strode out to join us, his uncut schlong wagging carelessly before him. At least I have another guy for macho support, I thought. But Matt was to prove totally complicit in the plans of the girls. My plans to maintain dignity and composure were about to be dissolved again.

Each of the girls was now wearing a wrap over her swimsuit. The increased coverage served to make my nakedness stand out all the more, and I felt it keenly. It was as if it made me even more exposed. I could feel the tingle of gooseflesh all over my ass. I had always thought my bum was my best feature. It had often gotten me some compliments, the way it looked in jeans. But I was definitely not used to showing it off in the altogether! I couldn't have felt more exposed if I had been in the street!

The girls showed no hesitation in looking me over and discussing me in detail. The two senior women were the patrons of this sorority, and Mrs. Marlowe was the art instructor at the city college. They were happy to provide an educational and artistic experience for the girls and seemed to get as much amusement out of my display as the co-eds did.

Matt's total, carefree acceptance of his nudity contrasted with my discomfort. He bantered back and forth in good humor, and blissfully ate up the attention he got from the ladies.

Annie and Renee escorted me by the arms to a center-stage position, preventing any attempt to use my hands to cover my distended member's pendulous swinging. My keen awareness of my display made me feel more timid, yet my swinging dick began to tingle and prickle with greater excitement. It jerked jauntily before me as they guided me into position.

"Say hello to little willy, girls," Annie announced.

"I would like to debate that. I'd say 'not-so-little' willy!" said the girl introduced as Lucie. "He sure does rise to the occasion, doesn't he?"

Lucie reached out and playfully stroked the tip of my anxiously twitching erection with her index finger, sending shivers of delight up my spine and weakening my knees. I was not used to having women touch, ogle, and discuss it so flagrantly. They all dismissed any notion that it deserved any privacy. My most personal part was becoming very much public property among these bold women. I never felt such a mixture of embarrassment and elation at one moment before. It was becoming delightful exhilaration! As exposed and aroused as I was, I no longer wanted escape or cover - I now wanted them all to look and appreciate!

Annie and Renee were each rubbing my legs and buttocks as each girl was introduced, even tickling the little hairs of my ass cleavage, sending a thrill that made me gasp a little. They knew how to drive me closer to the brink of delirious ecstasy. My dick was throbbing and jerking with the intensity of on-the-brink horniness and was as hard as I had ever known it to get.

The girls carefully kept my own hands away from my highly charged cock, managing my arousal with expertise to keep me from reaching the climactic release that was so perilously close! They were superbly in control - my masculine hunger so completely stirred up, yet reigned in by their feminine talents. They were masters - or should I say mistresses - of ruling the phallic organ, and I was under the spell. Under this intensity, my embarrassment had reached a peak and was kept suspended there until it began to morph, to transform, to mutate into a form of exhilaration so much beyond my experience that it seemed magical and electric!

Mrs. Marlowe led her young buck Matt gently by his penis to join our little group. Mrs. Gallagher stood near us and the other girls gathered closer as she began to speak. Matt's penis throbbed and quivered in Mrs. Marlowe's controlling grasp as his blushing cheeks framed a delighted grin. He was as aroused as me!

Mrs. G spoke: "Ladies, you are familiar with my theories. Observe this evidence before you. Understand how important and precious and deep the entwinement of a male's penis is with his ego. His sense of self, masculinity, his self-worth, and his sexual power - even his economic power, is intimately connected with his sexual organ, especially here..." she very gently rubbed a moist fingertip around the highly sensitive tip of my lurching, straining dick head. I absolutely gasped for air, my knees went weak, and my butt clenched and quivered. I almost came, if she hadn't withdrawn her touch. My piss hole was drooling pre-cum like never before!

She went on, "He is always fighting an internal struggle between pride and shame. He wants to be so proud of this very symbol of his maleness, his 'manhood' - yet at the same time he fears your disapproval of it, your criticism and dissatisfaction or rejection of it, or even your preference for the 'manhood' of one of his rivals. That his most glorious part will not be judged glorious enough - oh, the shame!"

Now she fingered the tip of Matt's raging erection, sending him to similar heights of rapture. "Young Will is hoping I will prefer to enjoy his offering over that of matt. That I will return to him and reward his pleading phallus over this one," she had the twin lobes of the underside of his rosy glans resting on her fingertips, displaying the slit that was drooling onto her fingers. All the girls eyed our pricks closely. She put her slickened fingers to his lips. "Lick!" was her one-word command. He lapped her fingers clean.

"Both of these virile studs are in desperate need of relief, both dicks are drooling, weeping, begging to be taken over the brink they are teetering upon. And both know that I am controlling and deciding at what moment they may have that glorious ecstasy - delaying and withholding it until I alone am ready for it to happen!"

She turned and sat in a chair that one of the co-eds had placed for her. Like a regal queen on a throne, she surveyed our two pleading naked forms. There was no recourse from our rampantly horny predicament, naked for all to watch. The two older women were in full command of the scene. Mrs. G spoke, 'Tell us, young Will, just how much you want to cum for us now. You must beg permission for it!"

My cock was aching and yearning to blow a load. my balls heavy with need. "Oh yes! Please! I do need it... want it... please let me cum! I can't wait any more! Have mercy on my sore need, my aching balls! I beg of you all!" I moaned in supplication, knowing she held the key to paradise.

Matt was groaning, "Me! Me, Mrs. G! Please let me cum for you! Let me cu-cu-cummmm for all of you - puh-leeze ladies!"

We both competed to convince them we had the greater need. The girls were spellbound with delight to watch us squirm with pent urgency, as we begged womanhood's permission to gush our splooge before them, confessing our male needs.

Bra tops were pointy with erect nipples, crotches darkened by dampness. All were waiting expectantly for that moment.

Mrs. Gallagher nodded. Annie released my right arm and cooed in my ear "Do it, stud muffin!" I quickly grabbed my bobbing, throbbing cock and pumped it with reckless abandon! It didn't matter who was looking while I jacked it furiously - I just needed to cum!

I bucked my hips and my knees gave way. I would have fallen on the deck if Annie and Renee had not been holding my trembling naked form steady. I felt the surge rising in me, and then my cock erupted violently and shot huge jets of hot, creamy jizz into the air, splattering the deck at Mrs. Gallagher's feet. I heard Matt groan loudly, and give a throaty sigh. Instantly I was smacked in the chest and belly with gobs of his gooey cock juice. It didn't matter. I had finally shot my load, and knew his need had been as unrelenting as my own. We both sank to our hands and knees, breathless and spent. Our eyes met. Amid a riotous storm of feminine laughter, I barely heard his words, "Welcome to my world, buddy!"

We both sighed, and grinned!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mrs. Gallagher's Pool Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds