• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Year Ago Ch. 05

A Year Ago Ch. 05

Sara's sensual investigation continues. Please find some time to read the first four parts of the first Phase . . .

"I was captivated by a beauty this afternoon Mistress Cora."

My Mistress was standing over me as she removed the harness from her waist, "Tell me about your afternoon then Angelica."

I shared the minor details of my visit to the two lesbians that rented one of my properties. How my impromptu visit had surprised Avery and her partner.

"The curious moment was when a lovely girl in her mid-twenties interrupted us, she was at the door and I watched her face fall to sadness and indecision. Madison and Avery turned their focus to her, leaving me to watch from the corner. One seemed to know the girl, but she called her "Michael". I left shortly after since this girl was distraught and Avery stepped out."

Mistress smiled as she looked down at me. I could see the moisture on her inner left thigh from our sex. Her breasts were loose yet her shelf brassiere was still about her. The slim shaft and belt hanging from her hand glistening from my juice. Cora reached to the bed sheets and tugged them up to cover me as she sat on the bed's edge.

"You're wondering about this new bitch?" she smiled and lightly kissed me. I reached to adjust her brassiere, settling her lovely breasts into the half cups.

She continued, "You want to try your hand at control Angelica?"

I had been seeing Cora for nearly five months. Our relationship was all about her training me as her submissive but we both understood my goal wasn't to be dominated, well sometimes yes, but I wasn't hers alone. Her sex was soft at times and also aggressive. She had shown me how to allow myself to release my need to control. I loved being her sub a couple of evenings a week. Cora had changed me. I'd had many sexual relationships with women over the years but she was different. Being with her I'd learned to move with respect for her desires. She affected how I dressed daily, and my grooming as well. Mistress Cora had filled a void created by my dying husband.

"It might be interesting to observe how you are changed by being the Domme," she kissed me, deeply this time, her tongue tasted of my pussy. "I can help guide you Angelica, it would be fun." Her hand slipped beneath the sheets and her thumb teased my moist slit.

"I'm uncertain Mistress. It's just she looked so in need of attention. There was a moment I wanted to protect her, to help her. She was quite lovely and the girl's responded so quickly I assumed they'd known her but then a moment later I wasn't sure. It's the unknown that is attractive Mistress correct?"

Cora stopped playing with my pussy for a brief moment, "Maybe the two partners already have subbed this "Michael". Maybe you simply misheard her; maybe it was Michelle. At any rate you're attracted to this girl. Talking of her has made you very wet Angelica."

Angelica did not share with Cora the later telephone call. She wondered why she'd held this back?

Mistress stood and moved to her bureau, "Maybe this big boy now?" She held a 10" black dildo, moving across to the bed, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor before reaching the thick carpet. That black piece hadn't been in me in two weeks.

Mistress settled next me and pulled back the sheet, moving the cock toy along my labia. "I want to fuck you again Angelica."

She was petting my head, enjoying my soft long hair. "Do you recall when I first saw you Angelica?"

Her toy was pushing at my pussy lips, "Maybe in the bum this time dear?"

She continued, "I was across the room at the auction, and I stood to look at you, I saw and sensed your needs immediately."

The helmet of the toy was in me, I moaned, "Mistress, slowly please, right there is perfect."

We had been planning to meet this evening but I'd called her after the delayed meeting with Madison. I needed her to quell my heated desire; just thinking of having a sub had caused me to moisten. I'd left Madison before she might pick up the scent of my arousal.

Cora was looking at me very close as her hand slipping the toy a little deeper, "Back in March I went slowly to enjoy the capture of my girl, and you didn't feel threatened by my flirting. I was willing to spend weeks to get you into my arms. If you're thinking of her now she must truly be approached, but I recommend patience dear. Take your time, watch her, she will give you a signal."

Her hand moved to my stocking covered leg beneath the sheets. Insistently she played with me.

Meanwhile across town Avery helped me upstairs and we joined Madison.

"Madison, Sara needs us to help her. Let's sit here a moment Sara."

We moved to the sofa, Avery opposite me and Madison besides me. I wasn't crying but was still a little anxious. They quietly awaited my words. I drew a breathe, "Can I use the restroom, I need just a moment please?"

Closing the door I heard them speaking softly, "Yes, by god that is Michael. She wants to live as a woman and we're the first to know of the change. Her name is Sara though."

Then Madison added, "She looks beautiful. I love her hair, a perfect short cut. That was her in the car yesterday."

Avery added, "I wish I could keep my waist that small!"

"No, to me it's Sara's voice; beguiling that in a week she could accomplish this level of change."

I checked the mirror and opened my bag for the lipstick. This sensual action still giving me pause. I looked at my face; no I looked at myself. I was this woman. I needed to convey the confidence that had brought me this far is so few days. I turned to open the door, noting the sound of my heels.

Madison said, "Sara, I'm so sorry we surprised you earlier with our visitor. Angelica has re-scheduled for Friday afternoon." She stood as I approached, extending her right hand as we sat together closely.

I assumed Angelica must be Mr. Norton's wife. "So, you two women are the first of about fifteen people and friends I need to share my decision with. It would be inappropriate for me to assume you can understand and accept the decision I've made. My gender selection is only my concern but we've spent time near each other so I felt you both should know. I came to this quite suddenly, and have been surprised how I've been accommodated. The people that have aided my transition may not care personally but their work has given me a new view and possibly a new life."

Madison held my hand tightly, "We'll support you Sara, and we'll help in any way. My sister is an Attorney who has handled gender bias cases. She may be someone you need to sit down with, especially to get your papers and license revised."

I turned and hugged her, "That would be so good. I fear driving and being caught."

We talked of the process I'd been pursuing and they marveled at the details. I had some minor issues to address in the office so I said good-bye. They need to close since it was nearly five-thirty.

"No way Sara, we're heading to the Wine Bar on the Green. Please meet us there in, say forty minutes?"

I could complete the minor work and then walk over, "Are you sure you want to be seen out with me? I mean, I'm just saying, a transfemme may not be welcome."

Madison laughed, "Two lesbians and a third won't cause a stir, unless we start making out Sara."

After they'd left I considered calling Lynn. Possibly she could meet me for lunch tomorrow, the sooner the better, but how would she recognize my new voice? I decided to send her a text and asked her to call me 'regarding an important bit of news'.

About two minutes later my phone rang, "Hello, Lynn?"

There was a pause, "Is that you Michael? I think I dialed 555-8282. Michael? What's happened to your voice?"

I spoke quickly running through the changes to my world and she understood almost that fast.

"That makes no sense Michael. What the hell! You're a woman? This makes no sense, Michael? Why?"

"It's Sara now Lynn. I'll handle the paperwork over the next few weeks, but please call me Sara."

Again a pause, "Michael, you're kidding right? I can't believe this. Send me a pic, right now."

Seconds later I heard the alert and then heard Lynn gasp, "You're, Michael, you're a, you're a girl!"

After the initial shock she agreed to meet me the next afternoon for lunch near her office. Three down, twelve to go. I switched my focus to the server maintenance task, enjoying the feeling the honesty brought. I noticed that moving about the office today seemed different. I didn't bang or thump about, now I glided. Moving in the heels seemed close to natural. I had learned to move carefully near the corners of the server cabinets, having laddered two pairs of tights already earlier in the week.

I considered the invite for a glass of wine. The girls were simply being nice; we hadn't spent any time together offsite before today. Then I considered what I would wear tomorrow to meet Lynn. The life changes were clearly more work than guys dealt with, but I'd selected this change. Therefore I had to own it, and not complain.

The office phone rung, "Hello, you've reached the GreenServer, how may we be of assistance?"

"Hello, I'm glad I've caught you before you close for the evening. This is Angelica Norton. I think we may have met this afternoon at InteriorBent. Is this Michael?" It sounded as if she was calling from her car.

"I'm afraid it is not, I'm Sara. How can I be of assistance Mrs. Norton?"

She paused, "humm, OK Sara. Well I wanted to invite you to a meeting this Friday at 3pm. The girls from InteriorBent and I are getting together to better understand how we can mutual serve each others interests. Can you please join us? I would so like to meet you properly, Sara."

I agreed to the time but now I decided to walk over to the bar and discuss with Avery and Madison why a meeting was necessary. Along the way I reviewed the four encounters I'd had this afternoon including Lynn. Each woman had moved quickly passed the visible evidence of my transition, maybe pushed along by the sound of my voice. It surprised me that neither Avery nor Madison felt insulted by my mimicking a woman. And Lynn's tone changed instantly once she received the picture. Now Mrs. Norton seemed to accept me as well.

Next I needed to resolve how to present myself to the two male friends who I thought could tolerant my change and hopefully support me. Matt and Bill were riding club members, but Matt seemed a bit metro-sexual to Bill's simply being a gay man. Neither we're very sexual within the club context but I'd been out with Bill once. He clearly had a posse of gay boyfriends. Matt dated beautiful women that didn't seem quite smart enough for him therefore he was always starting a new relationship.

I realized I would could set these two meeting up via text, and just show up as the new Sara. I needed more time to properly plan these encounters though.

Arriving at the bar, Madison walked over to the door, her breasts still in my mind, "Come join us and a few friends."

An hour later I felt a bit drunk but more comfortable. Two more women who didn't know my history were now connected to Sara. We'd cover many subjects but I felt neither Avery nor Madison had told Emily and Delia about me.

"We'll walk back together OK Sara? Avery needs to do an errand and I left my car at the office as well."

Spending any time with Madison seemed like a bonus. She was dressed in nice black pants and a blouse, her heels taller than mine, maybe to compensate for her stature. She carried the conversation along the walk touching on how her and Avery had been lovers years ago but now each had moved on.

"I'm glad you've cleared that up Madison. Since I'd met you both the word 'Partner' was banging about in my head." Then she asked whether my changes were lead by sexual or emotion needs.

"That's a good question, but I'm still attracted to women. I'm not saying I'm gay or straight since I'm uncertain what that means to me now."

She stopped a moment under a tree. Her breasts were beautifully restrained by a lacy bra I saw clearly when close to her. "I've noticed the way you look at me Sara. Is it me or lust for my titties?"

I turned quickly away blushing, "Madison! I mean, yes, it's me lusting after your breasts. I have no way to understand, it's just not in my mind to imagine how such lovely breasts might feel on my body. Yes, so I do like breasts, and yours are especially nice." I'd turned back to face her.

"Does your curiosity mean we should discuss this in private, or is it just something every transfemme might want, bigger tits I mean?" She realized it was the later and we quietly started to walk again.

"You should get a few different sizes of falsies and try each. I assume you're using a mastic correct? Though small yours move nicely."

I wondered if I'd hurt her feelings, "You seem to know a bit about this."

As we walked she told of her second cousin's transition over four years ago. "She loved my tits too, but she settled on a nice medium rather than as large as mine. I'll have to introduce you two when Candice comes to town next month."

We'd reached the cars and said goodnight. I'd learned a bit about Mrs. Norton's intent to expand the building. The particulars would be discussed Friday.

Driving home I took care to watch my speed but I failed to make it through a yellow light. I saw the Police cruiser a moment later enter the roadway from a gas station. He followed me without signaling me for about a mile, than the car turned off at a side street. My anxiety was evident, perspiration seemed certain to cause my breast forms to release.

That evening I planned my outfits for the next two days. Selecting my dress for the important meetings showed me that I needed to shop this Saturday. I didn't own sufficient office attire. I would need additional dresses, well and underwear too. I intended to wear my A-line red dress with the new beige 4 1/2" heels and nude hose for my lunch with Lynn. She hadn't ever wore a suspender and hose while we lived together and I decided I needed to feel as sexy as possible when I met the woman I recently loved, the last woman I had slept with. Thinking of her I now wondered why she hadn't enjoyed my oral loving. Something may have been wrong with my technique.

The meeting with Mrs. Norton would require a more professional look. I need two more suits but I won't buy one without getting it properly fitted. The alternatives for the Friday meeting were limited by my wardrobe. I could wear the sexy black pant that Cheryl had helped me select. Putting these on I realized I needed a heel, the cuff set for at least a 3 ½" heel. The white blouse with longer sleeves looked OK, but I was self-conscience of my bra beneath. Next I tried the simple black dress which fell just passed my knees. This felt much better but the heels would be black. The three pairs I had were possibly too sexy, only the 3 1/2" pair Cheryl had selected looked appropriate.

I slipped into the shower and enjoyed the feeling of the breast forms held by the adhesive. I wanted some a bit larger. The second set would be delivered on Friday morning and these would help my figure. Having washed my hair I considered a salon visit Friday for a touchup. After drying I went on-line to arrange the visit for 11am. I reached for my new black nightgown, my e-reader and settled into bed. I had been reading "Fingersmith" for the past three nights. Surprised by the sexy scenes and the dialog I was intrigued by the female characters. Sleeping with a woman while dressed as a woman didn't get me excited but being treated and handled by a woman, maybe submissive to that woman? That was a different story.

I intended to awaken early and do my yoga styled exercise and maybe a quick run as well. Now sleep and dreams took over.

"Thomas please go a little slower, you're here for my pleasure please." Mrs. Norton had summoned her chef and trainer. He had become her only male toy during the past twelve months. Her husband had failed to become erect nearly two years ago. Plastic toys were OK for a while. She'd hired Thomas as her trainer and surrogate ten months ago only to find that he could cook as well.

"Madam, I can understand your need, but you're just so wet, I can barely feel you. You're typically tight, but tonight, well I'd say, with respect Madam, you're sloppy wet. Who's turned on your juice?"

She realized that he was correct. Since she'd placed the call to Michael or Sara? Anyway the tenant lease was clear. She wouldn't use this detail to push her advantage over Sara. She wondered aloud, "have you ever screwed a boy," she hadn't meant to voice this thought.

"What do mean Madam, of course I've had boys before."

She hadn't been with Thomas for six years after she'd left New York. His bisexuality was what had pushed him off of the runway. Most of the male models wanted to play with men who were only into men. Thomas was too easily distracted by female beauty, and girls had the same opening as those male models for god's sake.

"Do you want me to move to your bum Madam?" He stopped awaiting her direction.

"No Thomas, I'm nearing peak, get back to it please."

Later Angelica considered her options. She couldn't remember ever feeling so spirited by another girl. This Sara was tall and trim but her look wasn't andro, well somewhat, but she was clearly submissive. At least Cora had taught her to recognize the manner and attitude of a sub. Her own training had advanced; she understood the protocols of the sub. The highpoint was understanding and setting 'limits'; to Cora training was the sub's life. The be all of love and existence.

Her posture and flexibility were important to Cora, though they didn't go for major restraints nor binding. Cora had spent two weeks just teaching her to pleasure herself. Angelica had moved quickly through the early stages of submission; attention and recognition, and their sexual interaction had progressed slowly as Cora applied her restrictions. Last month Angelica had finally come on command, and Cora had celebrated by penetrating her ass with a strap-on. Cora was training her other opening as a special place. Her Mistress was clear; she was to keep the passage prepared at all times. This increased Angelica's sense that it did not belong to her but to Mistress Cora.

Could she now apply her experience to successfully Domme this Sara? The possibility was new to her and the need seemed strong. Friday would be important but her plan would require care and patience.

The end of Phase One

To be continued,

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Year Ago Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds