• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Lets Loose

Mom Lets Loose

It has been a very different summer this year. My 20-year-old son Joe is here for the summer for the summer, following his second year of college. He has been spending summers with his father since our divorce 5 years ago. In May when Joe asked if could spend the summer with me, he explained he has worked during his summer with his dad, the firm he had been working at was going through cutbacks and there was nothing available this summer. He had hooked up with an old high school buddy whose father offered him a job here in our town. Of course I said sure and he showed after spring semester.

At first the homecoming was really great, but after a couple of weeks, I realized that Joe being here had greatly cramped my life as I was used to coming and going as I pleased with absolutely no limitations. While I am certainly no slut, I had enjoyed having friends over. I love to cook and have a friend over for an intimate dinner, especially the female variety to entertain and if things went well...

I also noticed Joe had a very limited social life. He was going to work and coming home and going to his room, saying he didn't want to go out, as he needed to save money. This seemed unusual, as he had never been home when he was here before. When I mentioned this to him, he said he had a girl back at college and was missing her sorely as she was spending her summer in the Amazon.

After about 3 weeks, I grilled some steaks, made a salad and sat down for dinner. After dinner, Joe went in to do the dishes while I sat outside and relaxed with a glass of wine and a cigarette just enjoying the balmy evening. Joe came out and said he was going upstairs to play games on his computer. I mentioned he wasn't having much of a summer, only working and playing games. He said he was okay with it and off he went.

As I sipped my wine and lit another cigarette I knew something was wrong and decided to go up and talk to him.

I went into the house and went upstairs. I was walking past his room, heading for the bathroom, and stopped dead in my tracks. Sitting in front of his computer screen, there were was a woman and a young man in a very hot embrace; leaving little doubt as to where this was going. Joe's pants were down around his ankles, a bottle of lube on the table beside him, although his back was to me, my son Joe was playing with himself while watching porn. He was so into it, that he hadn't even noticed me as I resumed walking to the bathroom. I had to steady myself, as I was literally shocked beyond belief. I sat there for ten minutes, dazed and dumbfounded. I looked in the dirty clothes hamper and noticed my panties I had been wearing all day were missing. I got up, walked into my bedroom, lit a cigarette and sat there. This really couldn't be happening?

When I got up to go back outside, I realized my panties were soaked to the point that I was worried about leaking. Joe's door was closed and I went back downstairs, went outside and just sat there, still stunned. The more I sat there smoking and sipping wine, I realized I was very turned on and needed some relief. I went back upstairs, and under the guise of taking a shower, turned on the water, grabbed my silver bullet, hopped into the shower and began fucking myself silly. After only about 2 minutes, I had a mind shattering orgasm, completely draining me.

I got out of the shower, dried myself off and sat in my bedroom chair, still amazed over the events of the last hour. I was seeing images of my son jacking himself off as I was masturbating. What is wrong with me? He's 20 years old and twenty year olds have been known to masturbate. I crawled into bed and was soon fast asleep.

The next morning when I got up, Joe was already gone to work. I went into the bathroom, and my dirty panties were back. I picked them up and sniffed and saw some traces of white streaks and knew there was more than my aroma on them. I spent all morning alternating between sitting and pacing aimlessly, smoking even more than usual, and not knowing exactly what to do.

Suddenly, as if a trance, I was half running up the stairs, headed for Joe's room. I turned on his computer, hoping he had not erased his history. He hadn't. It went back three days and he has visited nothing but incest sites, cigarette smoking MILFs, and jerkoff instruction. His favorite seemed to be a site where mothers were smoking and jerking their sons. I turned off his computer; got up to go back downstairs, and realized that was again my pussy juices were soaking my underwear. I ran back down to bedroom, got out my biggest dildo and silver bullet and began fucking myself with my dildo and running the bullet over my clit. Again, the urgency to cum overtook me almost immediately and I had another huge, mind shattering orgasm. Sitting there smoking my post orgasm cigarette, I realized that once again I was imagining it was my son's cock and not a dildo when I was masturbating.

I took another shower and headed to the gym and had an extra strenuous workout hoping to tire myself out, but to no avail. I knew then and there I had to something about this and masturbation was not the answer. I considered calling a friend for some fun this evening, or heading down to my favorite bar, but knew I would be lousy company, as I was obsessed with wanting my son. Here I was, a 44 year old woman, in very good shape and have been told I am very attractive, no matter my age, who could think of nothing but seducing my son. I stopped at the store on my way home, bought some pre-cooked ribs and coleslaw for dinner (Joe's favorite.) Joe was already home, sitting on the patio reading. I threw the ribs in the microwave, poured a glass of wine, lit a cigarette and sat down on my kitchen stool, trying to calm down. I took the ribs and slaw out to the patio and we ate dinner. I thought he would hear my heart pounding. We engaged in small talk, and I wondered if he would see me flushed and tongue tied.

After dinner, Joe said he was going upstairs to play. As soon as he got upstairs, I poured myself a large shot of brandy. I took off my pants and bra I soon followed him upstairs with my cigarettes and an ashtray, dressed in only my sheer white blouse and yellow thong. His door was open, the same video was on as last night and I walked into his room and sat down. He was shocked. He had been playing with himself and caught red handed.

"Go ahead. Don't mind me, I want to watch," I stated.

"Oh mom, I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry honey. I just want to watch. Go ahead and take that big cock in your hand and jerk it," I replied.

"I don't know if I can. I'm feeling distracted," he said.

"Well lets see if this helps" as I unbuttoned my blouse and dropped my bra, baring my 36Ds, with pencil eraser nipples.

"C'mon baby, jack that cock for me"

I could see his dick hardening as he slid his hand up and down his slippery shaft.

"Cum for mommy." I slipped my hand into my soaked pussy and began tweaking my clit. With my other hand I lit a cigarette, blew the smoke toward his cock.

"Oh God mom. You are so fucking hot."

"Keep jacking for your hot mom. Cum for me baby." I was so wet my fingers were sloshing in my hot pussy.

"Stroke it baby, jerk that dick. Fuck your hand Show me baby. Show me how turned on you are."

"Oh mom, oh shit, I'm gonna cum."

"That's it baby. Cum for mommy, shoot that big load for me."

"Get closer mom. I wanna cum on your tits. Pleeeeze."

I moved over shoved my tits together right in front of his hot dick. "Come on mommy's tits baby. Cum for me."

A large rope of semen squirted all over my tits, splashing up into my face, followed by 5 more squirts until he was spent. I was furiously fingering myself, and as I rubbed my thumb on my clit, I too began to cum, crying out, as waves of orgasmic bliss overtook me.

We sat there, both spent, just looking at each other. I lit another cigarette, trying to regroup, knowing the night was young.

"Jeez mom, that was amazing."

"It sure was honey," as I started licking the cum off my tits, savoring every drop.

"Oh mom, this so hot. Lapping up my cum and smoking a cigarette," he replied.

"MMMMMMMM"

"Mom, will we ever do anything like this again?" he asked.

I grabbed him by the hand and led him to my bedroom. He then took me in his arms and started kissing me. His tongue slipped into my mouth and we played dueling tongues while he pinched first n nipple, then the other. Meanwhile, my hand was cupping his balls and I could feel his cock stirring in anticipation of round two.

"Baby lay down on the bed. I want to jack you off this time," I told him.

"Get that thing hard for mommy. Mommy wants to make you come." I reached over, grabbed some lube and poured in on his now almost fully erect manhood. "Let get that fucker good and hard and mommy will make you come on her tits again."

'Oh God mom, that feels so good. Please don't stop"

"I won't stop honey. Reach in the drawer next to you and hand me my vibrator. Mommy wants to come too"

He reached over and handed me the vibe. With one hand jacking my son's cock, I turned it on high, reached down and started to ease into my pussy. My son pushed my hand aside, and slammed it all the way in. I hardly noticed, as I was so obsessed with my son's dick and wanting to see him cum again.

"How does that feel," I asked?

"Faster mom, shit, I'm going to cum again." I could feel my vibrator in my dripping cunt as I continued working his tool.

"How is this baby, fuck my hand. Cum for me," as I felt him getting ready to squirt his semen all over.

"Now mom, now"

Jacking with my right hand, I started rubbing the head of his cock with my left. "Cum baby, cum now."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" My son let out a loud moan, almost a shriek, he began to writhe, as I felt his man juice spurt all over my hands. I milked and milked as if I thought he would never cum again. He laid still, and I took the vibe out of my cunt and with my son's slippery semen all over my hand, rubbed the vibrator over my clit for about 30 seconds before I came, moaning and crying, wanting this night to ever end.

I lit a cigarette and licked my hand free of all juices, wondering how far this was going? I felt exhaustion closing in and decided spontaneity would work just fine.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, totally spent and exhausted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Lets Loose

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 277 milliseconds