• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Clockwork Green Ch. 09

A Clockwork Green Ch. 09

123

I sit crossed-legged in my room, trying to meditate. There isn't that much to do since I'm not allowed to leave, but that's not much of a problem. My world has become small of late, limited to pleasing my Mistress. Everything else is just... well, it just pales in comparison. She's... radiant.

What's more is that she promised we were going to do something special today! I can't even begin to imagine what it may be, but I know it's going to be wonderful. The Mistress comes up with such delightful ideas, and I can't wait to see what she has in mind.

A chime in the hallway rings melodiously, letting me and the other pets of the Menagerie know that it's time to prepare for the new day. I walk over to the little armoire she lets me keep in my room, a little swell of pride as I open its doors and look at the outfits inside. Some of them were gifts, to have something appropriate for functions and displays. The others were rewards for my training. One of my favorites is a deep purple sleeveless robe with a plunging neckline and a slit running up my right leg almost up to my hip. But I'm not going to be wearing that one today.

"The color suits your complexion but it does nothing for your hips, my dear. Remember, we must downplay your flaws, not accentuate them." The slight frown, the barely perceptible pursing of her lips as she said it, stung more than any pain I could possibly imagine. No, we're not going to wear that. I reach for a black slip that she had set out for me.

You have to learn to trust her, Charlotte. She knows what is best for you, and you have learn to put your Mistress' desires before your own. The thought makes me smile, and I know that I am doing the right thing in regards to this. All that matters are her wishes.

The door to my room explodes, showering everything in wooden splinters and billowing smoke. I can hear the screams of the other pets as I scramble to one of the far corners of the room. My bed provides some shelter, and I peek over the now-rustled sheets.

Mackenzie stumbles into the room, collapsing to her hands and knees after just a few steps. She has cuts all over her arms, and her back is criss-crossed with welts and strap marks. She looks like a wounded animal, and it scares me to see her like this for a moment. But then that moment passes. "Too easy," she mutters.

"Get out," I scream.

She looks wildly around the room before spotting me. I slide back into the corner as she scampers across the floor in my direction. "Cherry, come on!"

"Stay back!"

"Cherry? Charlotte! Oh gods, what is she doin to you?"

"I said keep away from me! You can't be here!"

She grabs me by the shoulders and shakes me violently. "You have to get out of here! Can't you see?!" The look on her face shifts from desperation to hurt as I try to recoil from her. "You can't stay! She's gonna turn you... You just gotta trust me!"

"Trust you? Trust you?! Why are you trying to take this away from me?! Always thinking of yourself... did it ever occur to you that I am happy here?"

The hurt becomes heartbreak as she reaches out to me again, this time as gently as she can. "Cherry... please." She takes my hands into hers and looks into my eyes. "Please. You gotta get outta here. You can get on with your life. If it's without me, fine, but.. if you stay here, you'll die. Everythin' that makes you special'll be gone." She reaches up to stroke my cheek, only to have a sob catch in her throat as I slap her hand away.

"Get away from me! I won't let you sully this too! I'm not going to listen to your lies any longer!" I dart past her and run to the door, leaning out of the charred frame and screaming at the top of my lungs. "Guards? Guards! She's in here! Help me please!"

"I'm sorry, Cherry, but I ain't goin' back!" She struggles to her feet and faces the door. Flames wreath her fists and I back away in fear. That's as far as she gets, however. A tremendous blast of wind sweeps into the room, blowing out the fire around her hands and slamming her back up against the far wall. The gale intensifies, pinning her up off of the floor.

"Mother... fucker. I ain't losin'... to you!" She struggles to raise her hand up against the force of the wind. "Not again!!" She flattens her palm, fingers extended, and a bright orange bolt streaks towards the door. Another blast of wind, and the bolt swirls up and away. Debris showers the room as the bolt detonates against the ceiling. A tall man steps in, and the debris flows around him as water over an umbrella. A man of wealth, by his clothes. His short brown hair flows upward in a sea of peaks, and his cool smile carries confidence. I know that man...

"Yes. You are," He sneers, simply. The redheaded woman gasps as her arm bends back around towards her face. She winces, fighting the unseen force with every ounce of her strength. There is a heavy thud, and her head whips around as if struck. She collapses onto the floor, unconscious, and I can't help but wonder if he's killed her. "Self-taught trash. I can't make them shoot themselves, but they always fear it... And to think that the Goddess touched her with the gift." He looks up at me, a sour look as though he's eaten something bitter, spreads across his face. "Even more perplexing was that she spent her escape attempt on the likes of you. She might have gotten away if she hadn't tried."

"Then it is fortuitous that she acted as she did." My heart thrills as Lady Amaranth steps lightly through the debris. "Doubly so that I had you on hand to deal with her, Townsend. Given the damage she wrought in her attempt, I shudder to think what would have happened if she hadn't been stopped."

He smiles and bows to her with a flourish. "Of course, Duchess. I'm always glad to be of service." His tone drips with disrespect.

She surveys the damage before holding out her arms and smiling at me. 'Come, my pet. Are you all right?"

I sprint across the room, kneeling before her and taking her hand. "Yes, Mistress. She scared me, but I'm not hurt." I smile happily as she pets my head.

"Good. It would wound me grievously if my favorite pet had been hurt by that... thing." She shakes her head sadly. "She killed two guards while trying to escape. Both family men, beloved by fellow staff. The nobles were all very fond of them." She pauses, pressing her hand to her throat as if the words are almost too painful to utter. "I know you meant well by asking for her to have the same accommodations you have here, but she twisted it to her advantage." Amaranth cups my chin in her hand and raises me up to look her in the eyes. "We'll have to tell their families, but I see no reason to include your part in this. Mackenzie is a monster."

"Why do you waste time on this... creature?" Townsend growls. He shoots me a bitter, contemptuous look. "She's nothing. At least Mackenzie can use magic... all this one does is take up space and look pretty."

"Townsend, please. Charlotte here has a good heart, even if that goodness is short-sighted." She wipes a tear away from my cheek after shooting an icy glare over her shoulder at him. "Look at me, Charlotte. We're going to make sure that Mackenzie gets the help that she needs. She's unbalanced and dangerous, and we have to make sure that she won't be a danger to anyone else. Do you understand?"

I look into her eyes, and it doesn't seem to matter anymore. Everything is okay now, and the warmth of her gaze is all that I need. "Yes, my Mistress. I'm sure that you have my... and Mackenzie's... best interests at heart. I kneel down before her and take her hand, nuzzling against it and basking in her attention.

My Mistress smiles happily before kissing my forehead. "Good. Now come- ...your bed is unmade. You simply must learn to take better care of your things." She clucks her tongue at me, and I settle meekly into her shadow.

***

The light streaming in from the window and through my eyelids rouses me. I can hear birds singing in the distance, and the sounds of a gentle wind blowing through the trees on the Lady's grounds are like music to my ears. Days mean little, only incomprehensible demarcations of time which have lost their importance. What are night and day versus the time I spend either with her or without her? Everything revolves around her. She is all that matters. To see acceptance, and perhaps even a little affection... I live for that.

I stretch a little before sitting upright in my little bed. It was one of the things she had given me as a present for doing so well with my training. It's a prized possession, one of the few I have. The other being my beautiful collar. I reach up to touch it, the silver metal sending a chill up my spine. It marks me as hers, and I love it more than anything.

The blade is nothing less than gorgeous. I'm holding it up before me while studying the intricate patterns etched into the pommel. They seem to flow into the designs on the blade, and I can tell right off that it's magical. " 'At's a pretty impressive sword, Tony." Vance, the ship's armorsmith whistles his approval with a nod. "A right proper prize for your first kill as the ship's cabin boy. 'It'll serve you well."

It shines in the ambient light of the armory, and I feel as if the smile I'm wearing will split my face in two. "Yes. This sabre and I are going to become very close, I think." I sheathe the blade with a flourish, giving it an affectionate pat. "Isn't that right, my Friend?"

Damn it. Throwing my legs over the side of the bed, I can't help it as my mood starts to sour. That isn't my life anymore. Why does it keep popping back up when I don't want it to? I am the Mistress' pet, one of the cherished creatures she keeps in her Menagerie. Not a sword for hire, living from paycheck to paycheck and scrabbling for the most basic of things in life. The Mistress cares for me and sees to everything I could possibly want. There's no competition between what I have now and what I had before.

What you have now? What do you have now? A little room with possessions that mark you as a thing. Before, you had people that counted on and loved you. Her especially...

No, that's not true. It can't be true. The Mistress loves and cares for me, and she is a raving sociopath! My mistress has shown me the truth of things. That's all I need, and it's all that matters. She'll be here any minute, now. It's in pleasing her that I've found purpose.

Or at least she should be here now. She's late. I don't understand... Why would she be late? She's usually very punctual. A dark thought takes shape in my mind, and my heart skips a beat. Maybe... maybe I did something bad? But what?

I pad over to the door before kneeling to the side of the door frame, putting my hands on my thighs and bowing my head. That has to be it. I did something wrong. I drove her away, and now I have to be punished. I am so stupid! It has to be that I'm not using that cream enough... she DID say my hips were a little too wide. Maybe... maybe if I skip my meal again, I can look more like how I should for her.

Why am I failing her like this? The most important person in my life, and I can't even do this simple thing right! I can feel a tear start to run down my cheek. I can't help it, I'm crying now and I just know that she'll be disappointed with me! I-

The door. It's opening! She's here!

"Well, hello there little pet. I see you've been waiting so very patiently here for me." The Mistress smiles a little as she leans over to pat my head. She stops short and takes a good look at me, her smile fading a little bit. "Why, you've been crying my dear. What's wrong?"

I want to tell her. I want to tell her so very badly, but she hasn't given me formal permission to speak. It's all I can do to look up at her with tears in my eyes as she purses her lips. She stares at me for a moment with a look I can't decipher, but I know that she's somehow able to see inside my mind. Her expression softens a bit and the smile returns.

"Don't worry, my little Charlotte. You're doing as well as can be expected. It takes time to develop the kind of discipline I require of those in my Menagerie." She reaches down to cup my chin in her hand, sending a thrill of joy through my heart. "And you have been so very eager to learn, haven't you?" She pulls me up to eye level, stroking my cheek and wiping a tear away. "You may speak, my pet."

"Y-yes. I want to be good for you, my Mistress." I nuzzle her hand, daring to hope that she may show my even more love. "All that matters is serving you."

Her smiles brightens even more, and she ruffles my hair a little "Good. So very good. And today I'm going to provide you an opportunity to prove just that." She snaps her fingers, and the door opens to reveal a gleaming little flying machine bearing items on a red velvet pillow.

"I think today I am going to take you on a little walk. You like going for walks, don't you my precious?" She reaches over to take one of the items off of the pillow, turning back to me with a sly grin. I nod enthusiastically. After all, I get to show off that I belong to my Mistress! "That's my pet. But, this time it's going to be a little different."

She shows me the first item with a flourish, and I can't help but gasp at it. It's looks like... it is. It's a chastity belt. There's a heavy buckle in the front with a lock and a sizable hole situated below it, and I can guess that my cock is to be threaded through it. But that's not the thing that catches my attention most about it. There's a large metallic dildo, gleaming in the ambient light of the room. It's attached to the belt on the back of the inside, situated so that it only has one place to go.

"I thought you might like this. It'll help you with your lessons in discipline, I think." She makes a spinning motion with her fingers to me. "Turn around and get your ass in the air, pet. Position yourself so that I may put this on." I obey her without hesitation.

"Good girl. Now, brace yourself." I feel the tip of the dildo press up against my asshole, and I inhale sharply. Oh, that's so cold. I hold still for her, though... it wouldn't do to flinch. That would make her so very unhappy. She takes her time and pushes ever so slightly on the toy, spreading my pucker open just a little bit. "Yes, this will make for a wonderful show!"

She continues to push, taking her time as my hole is being forced open more and more. "Oh... Oh! Mistress... i-it's so very big!" My eyes tear up as she continues to work the thing into my ass. This is bigger than anything I've ever taken before, and my discomfort grows to become a stinging pain. I have to hold my breath and close my eyes against it. It's too much... oh it hurts so! But I can't let her down I mustn't.

"Good. You're being so very brave about this, Charlotte." I hear her giggle a little as she pushes, and it almost seems to feel like she is slowing down a bit. She's testing me, but I won't fail. I'll prove that I belong in her Menagerie! My teeth grit against the pain, and I try to focus on anything other than the huge toy that is tearing my asshole apart.

At long last, I can feel the widest ridge of the dildo enter my anus. She sighs happily as she slides it in, situating it deep in my rectum before settling the belt into place. She wraps the strap around my waist, then takes a moment to feed my penis through the hole. Despite my love of anal, I've managed to keep from getting hard. I can hear her approval as she gently situates my cock and finishes strapping the belt in place.

"Good, my pet. In the beginning, you wouldn't have been able to control yourself. But you've come a long way in a short time under my tutelage. You've flourished, despite your lowly station and your time controlled by that... creature." A warm feeling washes over me, and I can't help but smile. She praised me! I don't make a sound as the click of the belt being locked echoes in my ears. The Mistress takes a step back from me. "Stand up for me, pet. Talking privileges have been rescinded for now."

My knees shake a little as I stand up, and I shift my hips back and forth to try to find a better stance to accommodate the dildo. My, it feels so big. The pain is subsiding, though now I am acutely aware that the thing is beginning to rub up against my prostate. Precum dribbles from the tip of my cock, falling to the ground in slow motion. I try to think about anything else... anything but that toy. If I dwell on it, I'll surely lose the battle to keep from being aroused.

"Hands behind your back and keep them there until I say otherwise." She takes another item off of the velveteen pillow and walks towards me, her elegant heels clicking on the stone floor. "Look at my face, and keep your line of sight there."

I obey without question, though I can't help but be curious about what she is doing. She smiles a impish little grin as she looks down, fiddling with the device she has in her hands. I can feel her fingertips gingerly brush the shaft of my penis. Oh my... I have to focus on something (anything!) else other than what she's doing. She's attaching something to the belt around it, though what it is I can't be sure. Whatever it is, it feels tight... constricting. I can hear the clicks of metal against metal as she secures it in place, and it isn't long before she steps back as if to admire her handiwork. "Very good. You may look down now."

Without a word I obey her command, but I can't hide my dismay at what I see there. It's a cock prison... a cage. A small whimper escapes my trembling lips. This is going to become very uncomfortable very quickly. She knows that I am easily aroused by anal stimulation, and with that cage in place...

"Now now, pet. I know this may not seem fair, but this is for your own good." A slightly sinister smile curls her lips. "And for my entertainment. It will serve to teach you the most valuable lesson you could ever learn. One that bears repeating as often as possible." She steps forward, running a fingertip down and around one of my nipples. I bite my lower lip, already starting to wince as my cock starts to harden. The metal cage keeps it from expanding, and another whimper escapes.

"That lesson is this: You. Are. Mine. You are a reflection on me and the training I have given you, and that requires you show the utmost control and poise." She pinches my nipple hard, and it's all I can do to keep from crying out and flinching. She smiles as she eyes me with an almost predatory look. "Everything is conditional and based upon how you represent what I have done for you. Have I made myself clear, my pet?."

I nod as a tear runs down my cheek. She hasn't given me permission to speak yet, and I want to be a good girl for her. I have to be.

"Yesss..." She smiles brightly as she walks around me. "Now that we have you properly fitted, let's finish your bindings and take you out for a little stroll. Today promises to be such a delight!"

***

The sounds of my high heels clicking on the marble floor echo down the long and ornate hallway. Guards and guests alike watch as I walk by, some out of amusement or curiosity, and yet others out of lust. My arms are tied behind me in a reverse prayer bind, and the only sound other than my heels and the occasional whisper are the fine silvered chains attached to clamps that hang from my nipples. Little bells dangle at the ends, tinkling with each step that I take. The arm bindings and my high heels force me into a very unnatural gait, my chest held out and making my breasts even more prominent.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Clockwork Green Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds