• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jessica's Intervention Pt. 02

Jessica's Intervention Pt. 02

12

Chapter Six

Six weeks later

Colleen Grandowski paced around her living room rug, watching anxiously out the window, waiting for the yellow Dodge to leave Tom and Jessica's driveway. She had noticed the patterns that had started to develop over at her neighbor's house. "Yellow Dodge" - Colleen had started to identify Jessica's customers by the cars they drove - was a Thursday night regular. He'd (assuming it was a 'he') arrive at around 6:00pm, conduct his dirty business, and then leave around 6:30pm. Colleen could only imagine what service Jessica was providing him. Cock-sucking, fucking, God knows what. An image of Jessica on her knees, sucking his balls, came into her mind and she felt a twinge between her legs. She purposely let that train of thought go and the feeling passed.

Colleen had booked a 7:00pm appointment with Jessica. When Colleen had called over to the Compton's house two days before, Jessica had answered with a cheerful hello and Colleen had replied in a shaky voice, "I would like to pay for an hour of your time." Jessica had been taken aback. Colleen had not called on her business line (or the 'sex line' as Jessica had come to think of it), but had called on her regular house number.

"Excuse me, who is this?" Jessica had asked, clearly confused.

"It's Colleen, Jessica, you know, your neighbor across the street. The one you don't talk to anymore?"

"Oh Colleen, I thought that was you, I was just surprised by your question. Colleen, I know I've been pretty busy lately but you don't need to pay for my time. I'm still your friend, we can talk anytime. Why would you think you have to pay me?"

"Well, you seem to be running quite a business over there. Seems like the only way to see you is to pay you." Colleen voice was still shaky, because she was holding back all that she wanted to say to Jessica.

"Colleen, don't be silly...just come on over!" Said Jessica, trying to put her neighbor and friend at ease.

"I'm not comfortable just 'coming over' there anymore Jessica. I know what's going on. I've never been to a whorehouse before so excuse me for not wanting to just 'pop' over!" Jessica could hear the shakiness in Colleen's voice being replaced with rising anger. Colleen heard Jessica audibly sigh on the phone.

"Fine Colleen. When would you like to pay to come to my house?"

"Thursday night at 7:00pm would be good for me."

"See you then," said Jessica and hung up.

Red tail-lights caught Colleen's attention and she looked up at her cable-box clock. Sure enough, it was almost exactly 6:30pm. Yellow Dodge had blown his load and was hitting the road. Colleen decided she could not take waiting another 30 minutes - she was just too pent up - and was going to go over to Jessica's early. Just as she was heading for the front door, she paused when she thought what if Jessica needs time to clean up? The thought mildly disgusted her. She had an image of Jessica washing out her pussy, or wiping cum off of her face. Fuck it, Colleen thought, I'll make it as uncomfortable for her as this whole business is for me. She marched down her driveway, conjuring feelings of righteousness and annoyance, crossed the narrow street, and up the Compton's driveway. She rang the bell three times in rapid succession. She was surprised at how quickly Jessica opened her door. She was also half-expecting Jessica to be dressed in some tawdry get-up of her new trade, but found her dressed simply in Jeans and a pink tee-shirt. She did notice she could see the impressions of Jessica's nipples under the thin tee-shirt and assumed she was not wearing a bra.

"Hi Colleen, come on in," said Jessica politely. Colleen walked into Jessica's home without saying a word. Her mind was a mix of emotions and she did not know where to begin.

"Can I get you something to drink?" asked Jessica. "Some coffee or a glass of wine perhaps?"

"I want to see where you do it," snapped Colleen.

"Where I do what?" asked Jessica.

"Where you run your sex business. Is it just here in the living room? You don't take men into your bedroom do you?" Colleen asked this last question with a subtle sneer on her face.

Jessica did not answer. She looked at Colleen and tried to assess what the purpose of this visit was by looking at her neighbor's face. Feeling the need to fill the uncomfortable void in the conversation, Colleen asked, "Oh, and how much do I owe you for this time?"

"That depends Colleen..."

"On what?" Colleen interrupted, her voice rising.

"On what it is you want."

"I want to talk to you. And I want to find out what exactly is going on here. I watch from across the street, people coming and going at all hours of the night... I want to know what is going on in my neighborhood!" Colleen was speaking rapidly now and there was heat in her voice.

"OK, so let's talk. Here have a seat." Jessica pointed Colleen to the sofa.

"I don't want to sit," said Colleen huffily. "Show me where you fuck for money."

Jessica paused before saying, "OK Colleen. If you want to talk like that, I charge $100 an hour for what is called 'companion' time. That's what I charge for people who just 'want to talk'. Follow me into our guest bedroom, you know where it is." Colleen followed Jessica down the short hallway of the Compton's split-level ranch, digging out five twenty's from her purse. As they entered the guest bedroom, Colleen looked around.

"Still looks pretty much the same," said Colleen.

"What did you expect? Whips and chains and dildos hanging off of the walls?"

"I kind of did," said Colleen, relieved that there wasn't.

"Colleen, are we not friends anymore?"

"I don't think so," answered Colleen. "I don't even know you anymore. I can't believe what's happened to you. I know that you're prostituting yourself. Ken told me what happened at this house last month. In a general sense anyway. I asked him to spare me the gory details, but I know that Tom demanded that you become a prostitute and that you agreed to it on that night, and that you, that you...that you had sex with pretty much everyone in your house that night."

Jessica sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for Colleen to go on. She had decided that she was not going to volunteer anything that Colleen didn't ask for.

"I see all kinds of strange cars coming and going. I see you leaving the house at various times dressed like a slut. Short skirts, flimsy tops, black nylons, high heels...going off on your dates, all made up, your hair all poofed up. People are talking about you Jessica. All over the neighborhood. About how you're a whore now and you're doing your whoring right here on our street. It's disgusting and unacceptable!" Colleen was not looking at Jessica. She was keeping her eyes trained over Jessica's head.

Jessica held out her hand.

Noticing, Colleen looked down and asked, "What?"

"I'll take that money and count it while you continue to yell at me."

"Oh yeah, here." Colleen stepped toward Jessica, handed her the twenty-dollar bills and stepped back to where she was standing before.

"Go on," said Jess, softly.

Colleen too softened, and said, "Jessica, are you alright? I haven't even asked that, have I? Are you in a situation that you feel trapped in? I mean, Ken told me that you had agreed to begin prostituting willingly - that he asked you if you were alright and were doing what you did on that night on your own will and all, but is it true? Are you really doing this because you want to?"

Jessica didn't hesitate. "Yes, I like it and I enjoy it. I love sex Colleen, is that a problem for you? I like having sex with a variety of people. Does that threaten you? Does that upset or offend you? Is it any of your business really?"

"You make it my business by bringing it into our neighborhood Jessica. You make it everyone's business. You know the kind of people who use whores. I don't want drug addicts, gamblers, perverts and other sketchy people roaming our street...who knows what trouble they may cause."

"Yes, Colleen, I know what kind of people use whores. Being that I am one. None of the guys I've met so far are the kind of 'sketchy' people you're imagining. They're pretty much average ordinary guys who just need to let off some steam. Or their partner doesn't give them what they're looking for. Have you had any trouble with the people who've visited my house?"

"No, but that's not really the point."

"What's the point then?"

"It's illegal! It's immoral! It's dangerous!"

Jessica did not respond.

"Could you at least stop entertaining your customers here, in this house?" Colleen asked, exasperated, folding her arms.

Jessica, who had been sitting on the edge of the bed, eased back onto her elbows. She threw her head back and sighed. "I don't know Colleen, this works for me and Tom. It's convenient and safe for me. Do you care if I'm safe Colleen?"

"What you're doing is not safe Jess. Whether you do it here, or elsewhere. I'd rather you just stop this foolishness altogether."

Jessica looked back at Colleen with a playful half-smile on her face. "Are you jealous Colleen?"

"Are you fucking kidding me Jessica?!" shot back Colleen. "Jealous of a whore and a slut? Jealous of your immorality, jealous of the filthy, sick game you and your supposed husband are playing? What kind of sick fuck whores out his wife?" Colleen was livid now. "Answer me Jessica!"

"Which question do you want me to answer?" asked Jessica, calmly. She did not want to infuriate Colleen any further. She had never seen her this way. So red in the face, her body rigid. Colleen had always been that 'always put together' and 'quick with advice' type of person. Usually calm, rational, thoughtful and reflective, it was fascinating to Jessica to see her this way.

"What is wrong with you and Tom!? Why are you doing this!?"

After giving Colleen a few seconds to breath, Jessica responded slowly, "Because we like it. It turns us on. It makes us some extra money."

Colleen took a few seconds to respond to Jessica's answer. When she did, she simply said, "You disgust me." She also began to cry. Jessica watched her cry for a few moments and then felt compelled to get up and console her former friend and neighbor.

"Here, Colleen, sit," said Jessica as she began guiding her to the bed.

"I don't want to sit on that bed...where you do your filthy fucking," Colleen said, pulling away from Jessica. Jessica let Colleen stand their sobbing, watching as Colleen put her head in her hands. "You just had one of your, what do you call them? 'tricks', leave here just a few minutes ago. His cum is probably all over the bed."

"This bed is clean Colleen. It doesn't have cum all over it."

"What did you do with him?" Colleen asked, sniffing.

Jessica cocked her head quizzically, "You want to know what I did with the guy who just left?"

"Yeah," answered Colleen, still sniffing but her sobbing was subsiding.

"Why do you want to know - what did you call it earlier - 'the gory details'? I thought it was all disgusting to you. Immoral, disgusting, and filthy. So what's the interest about - and why the hell are you crying?"

Colleen hung her head and said meekly, "I don't know."

Having sensed that she had moved Colleen off of her high horse, Jessica risked taking the upper hand.

"I sucked his cock, Colleen. If you really want to know. He comes over once a week to have his cocked properly sucked. His wife won't do it for him. His wife hasn't sucked his cock in over 20 years. He likes having his balls licked too. And guess what, you'll get a kick out of this, he likes me to lick his ass to get his cock big and hard. I start him off with a good rim job, and finish him off with a blow job. Takes about 10 minutes for him to undress and relax, 10 minutes for the lick, suck and swallow, and then 10 minutes of getting dressed and chatting." Colleen closed her eyes, shook her head, and said nothing.

"And guess what I get for that 10 minutes of time on my knees?" Jess asked.

"A mouthful of cum?"

"Well yeah," answered Jessica with a slight laugh, "and 200 bucks."

"Is two hundred bucks worth being used and demeaned?" asked Colleen, starting to regain her composure.

"Before the night six weeks ago, I used to do it for free." Now Jessica crossed her arms, raised her eyebrows and waited for that statement to settle in on Colleen.

Colleen took a few breaths, looked at Jessica up and down and said, "So you're just a piece of fuck meat huh? Hose-bag slut?" Jessica didn't answer. "We used to refer to women like you as 'skanks' when I was in college. Is that how you want me to refer to you Jessica? As the skank who lives across the street?"

"I don't give a fuck how you refer to me Colleen," said Jessica calmly.

Colleen considered this for a few beats and said, "How much time do I have left?"

Jessica answered, "You've only been here for about 10 minutes. You've got lots of time left, have you got anything else you feel you need to say to me?"

Looking directly at Jessica, Colleen commanded, "Take your clothes off."

...

A minute later Jessica was lying naked on her back on top of the comforter on the bed in her guest bedroom. Her legs where closed and she had arranged her hair to the right side of her face. Her arms where by her side as Colleen looked down upon her from the end of the bed. The bed had no foot-board and Colleen was standing with the tops of her thighs against the bottom of the mattress. Jessica's feet were just inches away. Colleen's arms were crossed.

"Do you like what you see?" Jessica asked playfully.

"No I don't," answered Colleen quickly. "I see a shameless slut before me who will take off her clothes if someone throws her some money." Jessica did not respond and she watched Colleen's eyes move up and down her body.

"Why did you ask me take my clothes off Colleen?"

"I was hoping it would make you more open and honest. Most people feel vulnerable and less guarded with their clothes off." Jessica remained silent. "But, I should have known it wouldn't work with you. Whores use their bodies for power. You're even more in your element now."

"I can be more open if you want," said Jessica, spreading her legs and reaching down to touch the lips of her vagina with her left hand. Colleen did not look away. Jessica felt a rush of emotion move through her caused by the idea that she was touching herself lewdly in front of an authority figure. As if she was being intentionally naughty and lascivious in front of her mother, or a school teacher. The idea felt so wicked that it caused her to quickly start lubricating. She brushed her clit with the tip of one finger and it made her shiver visibly.

"Now you're going to rub one off while I'm standing here trying to talk to you?" Colleen asked unemotionally.

"Ya, I am," said Jessica bringing her right hand down to rub her pussy lips while her left worked her clit.

"You really have no shame, do you?"

"I'm a dirty girl ...who love sex...Colleen," said Jessica in an increasingly short breaths. Her head rolled back as she pleasured herself. Colleen watched not moving, her arms still crossed over her chest. Jessica's pussy was becoming very wet and Colleen could begin to smell the rich scent of her sex. Although her intention was to resist it, Colleen couldn't help but start to feel turned on by the sight of Jessica wantonly masturbating in front of her. At the same time she was being turned on by the visual indulgence, Colleen suddenly felt like she was a parent watching a child act out. She felt the urge to want to discipline Jessica.

"Stop that right now, you little cunt," demanded Colleen, uncrossing her arms. She grabbed Jessica by both ankles and forcibly closed her legs, squeezing Jessica's hands into her own crotch. "Take your hands away from that twat...right now!" Jessica obeyed, shocked by the feel of Colleen's firm grasp of her ankles. "You can't behave this way. It's not right!" Colleen's face was beginning to turn red. "I will not have you living as a whore right across the street from my family. You will not continue to do this!"

Jessica was not sure what to say. After a moment of collecting her thoughts she finally said, "You can't tell me what to do." She was looking directly into Colleen's eyes and an intuition came to her mind and she said, "You're not my mother!" A furious look crossed Colleen's face. She twisted Jessica's ankles forcing her to roll over on her stomach. Colleen then dragged Jessica's lower legs to the left side of the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Jessica's legs over her lap. Colleen was appreciably taller and stronger than Jessica and she had no problem grabbing Jessica by the hips and moving her buttocks over her lap. She began to spank Jessica as if she was a child.

"You will stop it!" Colleen shouted, as she brought the palm of her right hand down hard on Jessica's ass cheeks. Jessica winced and grimaced with each slap. "Say it!" Colleen yelled. "Say you will stop being a whore!" She was giving Jessica no time to speak in between the increasingly fast and harder slaps. Jessica's ass was turning a deep, angry shade of red. "Say it bitch. Say it!" Colleen continued to slap Jessica's ass.

"Ok, ok!" said Jessica after she could take no more. She was crying and breathing heavily. The sting of the spanking was bright in her mind like a red spike of light. Colleen stopped slapping Jessica. She noticed her hand had begun to hurt from the beating she had been giving Jessica's ass cheeks. Jessica maneuvered herself off of Colleen's lap. She was trembling from the pain and streaks of tears traced lines down her face. She looked at Colleen as she was trying to regain her composure. The surprise of what just happened disoriented her. As her eyes cleared she could see that Colleen had been crying too. Colleen was wiping the tears from her own cheeks when Jessica decided to counter-attack.

She leapt at Colleen and pushed her upper body down onto the bed. Without giving her time to react, Jessica scrambled up and sat on Colleen's chest, pinning her to the bed. She had her knees on both of Colleen's shoulders and her arms pinned under her legs. There was a look of surprise on Colleen's face as Jessica took her face in the palms of her hands and leaned her face close to Colleen's. "OK, Colleen. I'll do as mommy says, but you have to do one thing for me first..."

"What's that?" Colleen asked while squirming her head around trying to break free from Jessica's embrace.

"You have to eat my pussy!" With that, Jessica moved her body up and pushed her crotch into Colleen's face. She ground her pussy into Colleen's face, rubbing her vagina across Colleen's mouth and nose. "Eat it!" she yelled. "You want it, I know it, so eat it!" Having moved off of Colleen's chest, Colleen was no longer pinned. She freed her arms and with a push, lifted Jessica off of her so that she could wriggle her way free. Colleen stood up, disheveled, wiping Jessica's pussy juice off of her face.

"Get away from me you bitch," said Colleen, wiping her face with her forearms now. "Keep that dirty, reeking, diseased pussy away from me." Jessica spread her legs in response, got up on her ankles, held her upper body up with one hand while using the other to rub her labia lewdly.

"You sure you don't want some more? C'mon, lick my hot tasty cunt," said Jessica with a sneer. She spread herself open with the first two fingers of her right hand.

Saying nothing, but with an angry look on her face, Colleen suddenly dove forward over the bed and put her face between Jessica's legs. For an instant Jessica thought that Colleen was indeed going to perform cunnilingus on her, but the thought was wiped away when she felt Colleen's teeth on her sensitive pussy lips. Colleen was actually biting her vagina. Jessica pulled back in terror at the thought of Colleen actually doing damage to her sex organs. "Get the fuck out of her!" yelled Jessica.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jessica's Intervention Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds