• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 21:The Adv Drawing Class #1

WVC Ch. 21:The Adv Drawing Class #1

1234

Late that night, just before collapsing into bed, I checked my e-mail and found this from the Phys Ed Department.

"Professor Terri Morris has requested that you pose for her advanced drawing class at 4 PM on Thursday, April 9th in Room 124 of the Art Department. You will bring your cock and ball harness to class, as well as Display Suit #1. Continue to take your blue pills and your supplements today and tomorrow. You are not allowed to ejaculate."

Display Suit #1 was the shiny white posing pouch with the sheath extension, identical to the black one I'd worn in Ms. Reynold's last class (WVC Ch. 12: The Intermediate Drawing Class, #3).

My classes went slowly on Wednesday and Thursday, while I racked my brain trying to remember who Ms. Morris was. I knew that I'd met her while trying on the display suits (WVC Ch.15: The Cancelled Art Class), but I couldn't remember which teacher she was. So I was more than a little apprehensive as I knocked on the door to Room 124 at exactly 3:45, fifteen minutes early.

It was the petite brunette with the small breasts and the pointy nipples who answered the door. I stuttered as her bright blue eyes bored into mine.

"Uh, Ms. Morris? I'm uh - Bill"

"Yes, of course you are. Come in."

Once she closed the door behind me, she turned and studied the prominent lump in my cutoffs before she glanced back up at my face. I'd forgotten just how pretty she was. In pale blue shorts that hugged her slim hips and a sleeveless white t-shirt that clung to her firm breasts, her slender body looked great. She gave me a small smile before asking.

"You do remember me, do you?"

Blushing furiously, I nodded. Although I was distracted by the prominent peaks crowning her breasts, fiercely erect beneath the thin cotton top, I did recall how her teasing fingers explored nearly every inch of my body. My cock began to stir as I remembered just how intimately she had handled me.

"I would forgive you even if you didn't.'

Her smile grew as she pointedly dropped her gaze back down below my waist.

"With such a big dick between your legs, I'm sure you meet a lot of girls on campus.

My blush deepened as she kept staring at my crotch. Shifting my weight from one foot to the other, I hesitated, not sure how I should reply. Under her steady gaze, I could feel the blood flowing below my waist, and my cock began to swell, pressing against my tight cut-offs. Still focused on the bulge in my pants, she asked.

"Are you wearing the leather harness?"

Feeling the flush from my face spread down my neck, I shook my head. That hadn't been my instructions.

"Good. That makes the current size of your package all the more impressive."

By now, I could feel the blush reaching across my shoulders, and the constricting shorts were becoming uncomfortable.

"But you did bring it with you, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Good, then go ahead and get changed into your posing costume."

"Here?"

She grinned at my apparent panic.

"In the changing room. It's in the back."

Exhaling gratefully, I headed off to the back of the studio. And then I stopped, turning back to the petite brunette.

"Do you want me to wear the harness too?"

There was a distinct twinkle in her blue eyes.

"No, not now, Bill. Just the G-string will be fine."

Nodding, I crossed the room to the door. As I closed the door behind me, I realized that I'd soon be standing up in front of a class of total strangers with an erect cock and little else. So being shy before Ms. Morris, who'd already seen me completely nude, suddenly seemed silly.

Like the other studio classroom, the changing room was miniscule, barely more than a closet. As I stripped off my clothes, it occurred to me that I'd become quite comfortable in Ms. Reynold's class. By now, Valerie was an intimate friend, and I knew all the other students by name. In an advanced drawing class populated with upper class coeds, it was unlikely that I would know anyone.

After retrieving the tiny thong from my pocket, I stripped off my clothes, dropping them onto the single folding chair. Although my cock wasn't close to being fully erect, it had become thick enough so that it jutted out before me as I stepped into the elastic straps of the white thong. I had just started to pull them up my thighs when without any warning knock, the door swung open and Ms. Morris walked right in. Clearly, she had different boundaries than Ms. Reynolds.

Reacting purely on instinct, I turned away from her, shielding my swaying rod from her piercing gaze. As she waited, I guided the bulbous cockhead into the snug sheath, sliding the sleek material down my stalk until it cupped my balls and lifted them up between my thighs. As I straightened up, I noticed that the white material was so thin that the deep red of my swollen knob was faintly visible. The shadows of the heavy veins that lined the sides of my shaft were obvious, and even the dark slit at the very tip of my rounded bulb could be plainly seen.

I don't remember the suit being quite so revealing.

"How does it fit?"

I gulped and turned around to face her, my stiffening log swinging freely as it stretched the shiny sheath and pointed out toward her. Watching it wave eagerly before me, she smiled.

"I think my students will like drawing you."

She paused, and then added.

"And they'll love drawing that big dick of yours."

I blushed as she reached for the door knob, not lifting her eyes from my crotch.

"They should be arriving shortly. Put on the robe, and I'll come get you when we're ready."

Still smiling, she closed the door and left me with a growing hard-on. Retrieving the robe form the wall hook, I paused. Pale pink, it was short and silky, obviously worn by the female models in her class. As I wrapped it around my body, I was surprised to find how wonderful the sleek cloth felt as it slid back and forth across the sensitive head of my swelling pole.

Through the closed door, I could hear the excited murmur of the arriving students. I wondered if I knew any of them. Since they were juniors and seniors, I doubted that I did. Pressing my ear next to the door, I was able to her what Miss Morris said.

"Class, I know that you've been frustrated in our inability to draw the male figure to sketch. With so few men on campus, available models have been non-existent. But today we are fortunate, extremely fortunate. As our subject, we have one of the best male bodies that I've ever seen. And certainly, the biggest -"

She stopped abruptly.

"I don't want to say too much."

Raising her voice, she called out.

"Bill, why don't you come on out?"

I took a deep breath, opened the door and walked into the room, clutching the robe around my waist and trying to keep my slightly inflated log from bouncing with each step. Stopping short of the low platform, I realized that there were only five students in the class, all women of course. And their easels were much closer to the raised area than in the intermediate drawing class, perhaps only a foot or two away.

"Class, this is Bill, who will be our model today. Since we're a small group, I'll introduce the students. On your far right is Crystal."

Of medium height, she was an overweight blonde with a pretty face and large breasts that pushed insistently against a tight blouse. Through the pale blue cotton, I could see the lacy pattern of her oversized bra cups and ever so faintly, the imprint of large nipples firmly erect. As she shifted her feet, they swayed heavily. Beneath the silky robe, my slowly growing rod twitched. Shyly, she nodded at me and smiled, her blue eyes glancing briefly down toward the tent at my crotch.

"Hi."

"Next to her is Nicole."

A tall brunette with glittering black eyes, she wore her long hair pulled back off her narrow face. Coolly, she looked me up and down, like she was measuring me. Her gaze lingered below my waist and gave me a brief opportunity to check her out. Her sleeveless top bared most of her sleek stomach, giving me a glimpses of the under curve of her smallish breasts as she glanced back up at my face.

"So you approve of him?"

A ghost of a smile flickered across her rather plain features at the instructor's question.

"He'll do."

With a smirk on her face, Ms. Morris indicated the two blondes standing next to each other.

"These two are Tracy and Lilianne."

They looked enough alike to be sisters, if not twins. Both were slim, blue eyed and nearly identical in height. One wore her streaked hair pulled back away from her pretty face in a short pony-tail. The other one's blonde locks brushed her shoulders as she grinned at me, her slightly fuller chest stretching the red t-shirt.

"We've heard a lot about you, Bill."

Finishing her friend's thought, the one with the pony tail continued.

"All good things, I can assure you. I'm Lilianne. She's Tracy."

The busty one giggled, causing her full globes to sway beneath the bright cotton. Her friend wore a sleeveless blouse that hinted at firm breasts topped with pointed nipples. Neither appeared to be wearing a bra.

"Oh yes, very good things."

Giggling together, the pair dropped their gaze eyes down to my crotch, still covered by the pink robe. With my hands crossed in front of me, I was pressing against the growing bulge, trying to conceal it as long as I could.

"And finally, Kendall."

She was a knockout, tall with reddish brown hair, falling in lush curls past her shoulders and brushing the tops of full breasts that were crowned with stiff nipples puckering her thin blue T-shirt. Bared by her white shorts, her long legs seemed to stretch on for days. And she too seemed to be braless. Her impressive pair swayed freely as she smiled, her brown eyes warm as she met my glance.

"Hello, Bill."

I nodded toward her and felt my face start to flush as she too dropped her gaze below my waist, still smiling. Finished with her introductions, Ms. Morris motioned toward the posing platform.

"Let's get started then. Bill, if you'll step up onto the stage. We have a lot of ground to cover today."

Turning my back to the class, I climbed up the two steps onto the platform and fingered the belt around my waist. I took another deep breath and turned back to face them. All five girls seemed to be focused on the wobbling tent in my robe. The petite brunette continued.

"Class, our model today is quite well endowed. And I've chosen a posing suit that enhances and accentuates his rather large male appendage. But, while I understand that it may be difficult not to focus entirely on the outsized member he carries between his legs, I want you to draw his entire body. Yes, by all means, draw his penis. And if it becomes hard and erect, draw it that way. But make it a part of the whole."

She turned to me.

"Drop your robe, Bill."

I let the belt fall open and the thin robe slide down off my shoulders and arms. As I turned to toss it aside, over the back of the folding chair, I felt my distended cock sway heavily before me. When I faced the class, all eyes zeroed between my thighs, studying the tiny posing suit, the elongated sheath filled with my expanding log.

"We'll take a simple standing pose to start. Bill, assume the position."

Without hesitation, I shuffled my feet apart, clasped my hands on top of my head and tilted my hips, causing the protruding sheath to bob up and down. Mounting the platform, the petite instructor walked up beside me and began to run her fingertips lightly over my shoulders.

"Class, please begin drawing while I enumerate our model's attributes. As you see, he has broad, well-defined shoulders. And unlike most body builders, his arms are lean and muscular without being bulky."

After lightly caressing my biceps, she let her fingers trail across my upper torso, cupping the pronounced chest muscles, and tweaking my nipples as she spoke.

"His pectoral muscles exhibit that same lean muscularity as his arms. Small pale nipples, easily aroused and nearly as sensitive as a woman's crown his sharply defined chest."

I caught my breath as she continued to play with me, using both hands to tease and twist the nubs, pulling them firmly out away from my chest before letting go. Grinning at me, she used both hands to stroke the top of my abdomen, tracing the ridges of my stomachs. I exhaled as she moved lower, slowly edging toward my jutting pole, which was now almost fully erect inside the shiny display suit.

"Notice the sharp delineation of his abdominals, what is often characterized as a six pack."

The girls were now sketching furiously, studying my exposed body as the slim instructor kept one hand lightly massaging my stomach while she slid around to my back. With her head peeking around my body, she pressed her torso against my back, her fiercely erect nipples poking into my skin. Sliding the palms of her hands down the front of my thighs, she continued as she deftly skirting the tiny elastic straps that held my posing pouch in place.

"As you can also see, he has long, well-defined quad muscles in his thighs."

Raking her nails along the skin, she scraped the outside of my legs, and then slid back down, moving to the inside of my spread thighs, rubbing my hanging balls with the backs of her hands. When she made another pass up and down, she squeezed her wrists together so that she brushed the distended sheath of my display suit, causing my swollen shaft to bob up and down once more. I was afraid she was going to stroke my stiffened rod through the extended sheath right in front of the class. Instead, she stopped, staring down at my protruding log. Now completely erect, my hard-on stretched the capacity of the white spandex, twitching and quivering under the direct scrutiny.

"Now that we've examined the front of our model's body, we'll take the opportunity to inspect his back side. Bill, please turn around and we'll switch to a back pose."

There was a collective groan as she stepped backwards so I could obey. Effectively shielding my towering erection from the students, I turned upstage with the rigid sheath swinging freely. Picking up a baseball bat from the platform, she grinned as she handed it to me.

"Spread your feet apart, a little wider. Good, now shift your weight and lean into your right hip. That's it. Now, take the bat and put it behind your head, and drape both of your arms over it. Just let your hands dangle. Excellent!"

Ms. Morris arranged some of the theatrical lights that were on the stage so that they lit me up. Since my back muscles were bunched together in the pose she had orchestrated, I suspected that the view was fascinating, accentuated by the side lighting. Stepping around my side, the brunette continued the commentary.

"As you can see, our model has very well defined back muscles, so concentrate on capturing those contours.

Edging closer, she let her hand play across my flexed back to draw attention to the area she described. As her fingers drifted lower, I saw her wet her lips before she spoke again.

"Notice too how the shift in his weight draws our eyes to his muscular legs. And especially to his tight butt. Be sure to depict the round firmness of his gluteus maximus, and give your drawing the true depth of the valley between his ass cheeks that it deserves."

Grabbing one ass cheek, she vigorously squeezed and kneaded it, pulling it so far to the side as to expose the white strap bisecting my buttocks, as well as my puckered hole. I thought she was going to start to finger me there, but she didn't, releasing me and stroking the backs of my upper thighs instead.

"Now that you don't have the distraction of seeing the large bulge in his posing pouch, you can concentrate on drawing his other muscles.

I shivered as her fingertips trailed across my skin, slipping lower down my left leg until she tickled the back of my knee. Grasping my calf, she squeezed as she continued.

'"Don't forget the well-defined gastrocnemius, here below his knee."

After stroking up and down the back of each calf, she straightened up and glanced down at the lump in my posing pouch, quivering as it stuck out from between my legs.

"Girls, continue working on this pose while I prepare our model for the next one."

Finished with her instructions, she stepped upstage directly in front of me, using my body to shield her activity from her students. Gazing down at the trembling sheath, she smiled and let her fingertips trail across my stomach, coming ever closer to the tiny pouch straining to contain my raging hard-on. Her voice was a whisper.

"I want to make sure that this big dick of yours stays is totally erect."

Without ever looking up at me, she held the palm of one hand flat against my lower abdomen, holding me still and framing the swollen suit while using her fingernails of her other hand to scrape the sides of the straining cocksheath as it extended out in front of me. I shivered, and she slapped my stomach, sharp enough to get my attention, but not loud enough for the students to hear.

"Don't move."

I struggled to obey as she continued to play with me, sliding those sharp fingernails carefully around the prominent ridge that crowned my bulb. Panting, I tried to keep my protruding pole from jerking and twitching under her delicate touch. Without success.

"You seem to be having trouble controlling yourself, Bill. Maybe this will help."

Taking her hand away from my lower abdomen, she deliberately wrapped it around the base of my stalk, squeezing me firmly through shiny cloth. I gasped, and this time I was sure it was loud enough for the girls to hear. Her words were a hiss.

"Now be still."

Trying not to squirm as she gripped my throbbing shaft, I watched her play with the engorged cockhead, smoothing her fingertips over the tautly stretched material, fingering the rim, even pressing the tip of her red fingernail into the indentation caused by the gaping cavity at the tip. As she began to squeeze and stroke my spandex-encased rod, it was exceedingly difficult not to match her slowly increasing rhythm. So I started to pump my hips against her fist.

I was beginning to pant as she abandoned my swollen knob and wrapped her second hand around my pulsing stalk. Her squeezes escalated until she was jacking up and down as much as the tight material allowed.

"I had heard that you generate a lot of lubricating fluid. It appears that they were correct."

I glanced down to see that the end of the white sheath had turned translucent, soaked by the clear liquid streaming out of my cockslit. The dark red of the rounded bulb was clearly visible.

"Ms. Morris, can you hold him still? He keeps moving around."

We both froze, her fists tightly gripping my pulsing shaft, her eyes focused on the glistening tip of the sheath. She cleared her throat.

"He's moving?"

"Yeah, his hips are kind of wiggling around.

A second voice chimed in.

"And he keeps flexing his butt."

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know, girls. I see if I can hold him still."

Finally glancing up at me, she grinned as she whispered.

"This is a good exercise for you, Bill. Don't move."

With her bright blue eyes locked on mine, she started to pump my thickened log once more, slowly, deliberately, using a double fisted grip to stroke me from the base all the way to the bloated knob, the shiny cloth straining under the pressure of my raging erection. I gritted my teeth, but I didn't move. Seeing the effort I was putting into remaining immobile, her smile grew wider.

"Much better."

Looking past me over my shoulder, she asked the class.

"Is that better?

Since there was no reply, I assumed that my attempt at remaining stationary was successful. She continued to post up and down on my drooling hard-on, pulling the spandex as far as possible. First, the little brunette watched my eyes as she jacked me, and then she dropped her gaze to study my twitching cockhead.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • WVC Ch. 21:The Adv Drawing Class #1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds