• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ann's Art Project Ch. 02

Ann's Art Project Ch. 02

12

Ann was pounding her head against the workbench in frustration. There had to be a solution! She simply had to find a way to create a life-like replica of her breast! If she couldn't come up with some brilliant idea, she was screwed big time.

Ann had spent the last few days brainstorming and checking different materials. Every day she was sitting there, fiercely groping her own breasts to get a feel for their consistency, softness and texture. But she wasn't getting anywhere.

And now she still was stuck in her workshop, with no significant progress whatsoever. She felt silly sitting there, at her littered workbench, her large breasts hanging out and dangling freely in front of her.

But every few moments she would need to touch herself anyway, grope one of her large melons, poke herself and compare the feel with whatever material was in front of her. How else would she determine which materials to use for her project?

The dean was dead-serious! She still couldn't believe her luck. Her scheming to convince him of her art, her talent, was a fantastic success after all. That guy instantly became a huge fan of her 'sculpture' the moment he touched it, touched her!

The only problem was that the 'sculpture' he touched was her very own - her actual - breast. And now he wanted to know how she created that 'sculpture'. But she didn't create anything yet! The dean had groped and squeezed her tits and didn't even know what he was touching!

Ann's head went dizzy just from remembering the situation. Of course, the dean was fascinated. Fascinated that the sculpture felt so real. That it even had that warm, life-like feel!

Ann remembered that she nearly freaked out when he finally touched her disembodied breasts in his office and pointed out to his assistant that he could even sense a pulse, blood pumping, a pounding heart!

And to make matters worse, her damn nipples got hard just when he touched and tweaked them! Good grief, she got wet just thinking about it! Being stuck in that dark column, her breasts on display, out of reach, separated by a wall of wood, helpless to whatever would be done to them! What a blast!

Ann's eyes glanced around, examined all the stuff lying in front of her. What a mess it was! She tried everything she could think of, silicone implants, industrial foam, all kinds of molds, everything!

But every single one of those materials had some flaws. The Styrofoam was too rigid; the foam was too foamy, only the silicone pads felt somewhat close. But even those felt so very different to her own breasts. The stuff felt way too rigid and cold, just not natural and way too artificial. And the whole warmth/pulse thing was another headache on a completely different level! She had absolutely no idea how she could fake that part at all.

Ann was frustrated. Her tries to come up with something that would at least appear to work were all pretty useless, and she had merely a week before her meeting with the dean.

What on earth would she tell him, if she had no sculpture to show? She could hardly go there and 'play' the sculpture herself, while, at the same time, discuss with him how she created it? That was simply impossible!

Her head was fuming. This was a freaking disaster waiting to happen! Ann decided to go for a walk. Maybe that would give her some inspiration. She tucked her breasts back under her shirt, adjusted her clothing and left the building. She had to find a solution! She just had to!

Ann tried to clear her mind and started a brisk walk to the nearby lake. Her thoughts wandered, her gaze went here and there, and her brain worked overtime. She recalled the situation in the dean's office. How he and his assistant squeezed her trapped breasts, pulled and even slapped her bulging tits while she was stuck, hidden in that dark, tight column. Ann giggled, thinking about the feelings, the sensations those people evoked in her. What an awesome adventure!

But there was simply no way in hell she could 'replicate' her tits in a way that the sculpture would realistically imitate the real thing, right? If she was lucky, she may be able to create something that looked like her boobs from a few feet away. But as soon as somebody would go near the sculpture to inspect it more closely, or, heaven forbid, touch it, the trickery would become obvious.

Another alternative would be to convince another woman to help her out, someone with a similar built and skin tone, with massive, soft, pliable boobs just like hers. The only problem was that she knew of no-one who would fit into that category. And even if she would find such a person, how on earth would she convince her to cooperate? Not an easy task.

She returned to her little workshop, her mind spinning, and carefully examined all the materials again. She would need to focus on the looks only, on the texture, the color, on replicating how her tits looked in that column from some distance away, squeezed by the tight holes.

Yes, this sounded almost doable, but the materials she tested weren't all that great. She would need to find something better. And how would she go about creating those replica breasts? She would certainly need to make some sort of cast, some form that she could later use to create the actual objects, the sculpture of her bosom.

Ann grabbed her laptop and decided to do some research, again. She quickly found endless variants of products and massive amounts of tutorials on how an artist could create a sculpture using polyurethane foam or other types of casting resin to create a cast or the sculpture itself. She had researched most of the stuff already.

She knew that some people used wax to do an initial outline, some plaster to create a form. Others used one type of polyurethane for the cast and another one for the sculpture. There were endless options, but nothing seemed very fitting for what she intended to do.

But then she stumbled over a product called 'ElastoHug Casting VDSE'. This particular piece of kit was marketed as the ideal choice to create realistic casts of soft objects in difficult environments. The 'VDSE' part stood for 'viscous delayed setting edition' and was intended to highlight the main property of this variant.

The material came in thin sheets that could be wrapped around the object like modeling clay. Once that part was done, the mass would need to be wetted with water, which would then start a chemical reaction that would liquefy the material into viscous goo. This goo would in turn sink into every nook and cranny of the object and slowly harden again over the course of a few hours.

Once that process was completed, the master object could be removed and the cast would be done. The end result would be a solid form, shiny and hard from the outside, and an exact replica of the master's surface property, wherever both came into contact with each other.

Ann smiled. This was exactly what she needed. Why didn't she find this before? The only slight problem was that this stuff was incredibly expensive. They wanted 200 dollars for the smallest pack! Considering her current financial situation, and the fact that she'd also need to buy some materials for the actual sculpture, this was definitely way over her budget.

She kept browsing on the site, hoping to find cheaper alternatives. And indeed there was a section labeled 'daily deals', where a similar product called "ElastoHug Casting VDSSIE" was offered for only 20 bucks per packet. She checked the description. The additional 'SI' in the name apparently stood for 'Strong Impact', whatever that meant in this context. Everything seemed to be the same, except for a few notes that read:

Dear artist, please be aware of the following:

1) This product should only be used to create casts of rigid or semi-rigid objects, as the resin will contract during the setting process and exercise significant force against the master sample to accurately replicate its surface structure.

2) This product will emit significant heat during the setting process and should therefore only be used with heat-resistant master samples.

3) This product may cause light irritation on skin and should not be handled without protective gloves or similar.

4) Depending on material, temperature and other factors, the minimum setting time of this product may vary between two to twelve hours. It is recommended to let the product harden overnight in a cool place. Avoid any disturbance of the setting process. Do not touch the resin as this may cause damage to its structure.

5) You may wrap the moist resin in aluminum foil or saran wrap before the setting procedure to protect it during this critical phase. Once the setting has started, do not remove any such foil or otherwise manipulate the material. Wait until the setting is complete before removing any wrapping (12 hours recommended).

Ann frowned. What a bummer! Looked like this product wasn't for her after all. Curious about what others had to say, she clicked on the 'read reviews' button and read:

funnybunny: I have used this resin to create a cast of my own hand, as I wanted to create a model of it. First, I was skeptical because of those warnings. But it worked flawlessly. My hand got a bit itchy and pinkish, but that went away after a few minutes. Also, there was very light pressure building up during the setting, and the resin pushed slightly against my hand as it expanded. But that was barely noticeable! I think the manufacturer grossly overstates the irritation risk and the expansion, probably because they want to sell you the much more expensive VDSE variant. I can definitely recommend this product! Don't let those warnings fool you!

The comment below read:

level99: Agree with funnybunny, this product is great and a real steal for this price. Get it, you won't be disappointed!

The next one simply said:

ImAnArtist: ^ this^

And yet another one stated:

FunkyGal: Yep, worked as advertised!

She clicked further, selected the only one star review for comparison. It said:

TheGreatHeadShaper: Ugh, don't believe the positive comments, this stuff is vile! And dangerous! Tried to create a cast of my head... What a disaster! Thought my trusty old noggin would explode! The pressure was unbearable, and it felt like my eyes would pop out. Also, that rash! Still scratching my ears all the time! DON'T USE THIS ON YOUR BODY!

Ann groaned. Why was it always like that? Why can't those reviewers have one opinion for once? Well, there were 20 positive reviews and only one really negative one. Maybe that guy got a defective product? Yes, that would make sense. So... should she try it? She pondered, trying to make sense of everything she just read.

She sighed. She was so fed up with this, she had so much to prepare and no time for this bullshit. Ann blinked and boldly clicked the 'buy' button. With pounding heart, she ordered a number of sheets. With overnight shipping she should have everything by tomorrow. This just had to work! The manufacturer surely just overstated the risk to be on the safe side, right?

Then Ann searched for actual modeling resin. She needed something life-like, something soft, which ideally would copy her skin structure in a realistic manner. She wanted the duplicate to have a skin-like texture so that the ambient light would break and reflect like on an actual body. If she learned anything in the short time at the university, it was that details and working materials matter. A lot.

She browsed through plenty of art supply sites again, looking for anything that would fit her requirements. After a bit of searching she finally found a product that was advertised as ideal for creating soft, pliable body sculptures. The resin was apparently made of some latex-like material and its color tone was a bit like her own skin when she had a light tan.

The product was described as soft and flexible and, to Ann's surprise, it was also reasonably cheap. She ordered one package and sighed happily. That was it! That was all she really needed, except maybe for some paint!

The shipments arrived on the next day already, and Ann couldn't wait to get started. She dashed into her little workshop, packets balancing in her hands, and began to prepare for her little experiment. Ann locked the door, removed her shirt and bra and inspected her large boobs carefully. After having spent most of the night thinking about how to cast her breasts properly, she was positive that she devised a reasonably good strategy.

Ann unpacked the resin and inspected the gooey strips closely. The material felt almost like clay. She carefully laid some saran wrap on her workbench and put the strips of casting resins on it one by one. Ann then used a rolling pin to flatten the squishy material a bit and to bring it into the right shape. With a bit of water, she began wetting the material thoroughly.

Once the resin was wet and shiny, and Ann giggling with joy, she wrapped the whole thing around her torso so her breasts and back were all covered with the squishy material. The sensation was quite pleasant; the wet, cool material was pressing tightly against her hot skin and caused goose bumps everywhere. Ann grinned as she felt her nipples harden and poke into the clay.

Looking at her mirror, Ann frowned. This wasn't working as expected. The resin didn't cover the area between her boobs, her cleavage, at all! And her boobs were flattened by the wrap! Why didn't she think of this before? How should the replicas work, how would she stuff them through the holes in the column when they were compressed like that? Her mind spun, trying to come up with a clever solution to this new challenge.

She thought about making a wooden plate with holes and use that to shape her breasts before wrapping them up, but in the end she decided to simply put some rubber bands around the base of each tit while they're wrapped, so she wouldn't have to toss away the resin and start over again. Those bands would surely be enough to get her boobs in the proper shape, and that was exactly what she needed.

Ann quickly searched for suitable bands, and luckily found a jar full of such. She nervously sat down, ready to proceed with her plan, and, with shaky fingers, grabbed a handful of the strong rubber bands.

"Oww!"

The sting from the first band snapping around the base of her left breast surprised her. Even though her bust was all wrapped up like that, it hurt like hell. She closely inspected the result, pressed her shining, slightly bulging flesh and shook her head. That definitely was not enough pressure! She wasn't satisfied at all. Surely, the column would press her orbs into a much tighter package! She had to show some courage and outdo herself on this task!

The young artist groaned annoyed, concentrated on what she wanted to achieve, and began wrapping the rubber bands around her tits. One by one they snapped in place. And with each of the strong bands, Ann's fingers shook a bit more as her breasts were forced into tight, hard balls of flesh. Her eyes became watery by the time she had applied the full pack.

With tears in her eyes, the determined artist inspected her now throbbing tits that were neatly packed into shiny saran wrap. Ann was fascinated about the effect the bands had on her breasts, about the way her flesh was formed and compressed by the wrap that still neatly covered everything with resin and kept the material well protected.

She walked to her large mirror, savoring the movement of the tight balls with every step. When she looked at her reflection her heart skipped a beat. The sight was nothing short of spectacular! Two, perfectly round, shiny plastic balls looked back at her and just begged to be touched! They looked simply delicious! Ann grinned, this was perfect! Now she just had to wait for twelve hours before she could continue!

Though after a few minutes Ann wasn't so sure anymore. The resin was getting hotter and hotter, and her constricted boobs felt like wicked balls of fire. She desperately wanted to scratch herself, to relieve the itching sensation just a tiny bit. But if she didn't want to damage the resin, she had to keep her hands off her wrapped-up treasures.

She had to distract herself, had to keep her mind from focusing on her delicate boob situation. And the first sensible thing that came to her mind was to go to the cafeteria and chat with people.

She carefully put a body-hugging shirt on, pulled the cloth over her wrapped-up boobs and looked into the mirror to check if her constricted tits would show. But she looked like usual, like she would wear one of her push-up bras. Nothing awkward or suspicious there! Satisfied, she left her little workshop and headed to the cafeteria.

It got harder and harder to ignore the itching, and the heat generated by the resin almost killed her. Ann was sweating profusely and desperately tried to keep her hands off herself. And then she saw him. The dean. And he saw her, too! He smiled and waved at her and then quickly approached her table.

"Ann! I was looking for you since ages!" the dean beamed.

"Hi, glad to see you, too! Thank you for all your support! Really appreciate the opportunity to show my art!" Ann replied with a wide smile.

"My pleasure! Your art is simply amazing! So daring and provocative!" His eyes locked onto Ann's bulging breasts, "So these are the real ones, right? You made the sculpture after your own.... bust?"

Ann's face reddened as she nodded "Yes, yes I did. In fact, I'm working on an improved version just now!"

The dean looked at her with growing interest. "Really? Well, that's great to hear! Especially, because the well-known magazine 'The New Artist' just informed me that they will be covering the exhibition this year. And I'm sure your art will leave a lasting impression on the reporter!"

Ann's face reddened even more as she stuttered "D-Dean, I... I'm really glad about this opportunity and all. But I... I think this is a bit too much. I..."

Then something clicked inside her head, and she suddenly knew how she could make her little project so much easier on her nerves.

She continued, "For some reason, I can't stand witnessing how other people look at my art. When... when I hear them criticizing my work, or listen to their praises, my stomach churns and grumbles and I faint. That's why I avoid this situation at all cost. That's why you will rarely see me together with any of my artwork at any place. Remember, even in your office, you haven't seen me, right? I'd rather stay away and let people judge without me around."

Ann looked at the dean, hoping that he would swallow her sweet little lie.

The dean laughed, "Well, this is interesting indeed. I can somehow understand, but can assure you there is nothing you have to be ashamed of. Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I'll try my best to respect your wish. I can't guarantee that I can honor your request at all times, but I will certainly try to. Now, what's this improvement you mentioned earlier?" The dean's gaze locked on Ann's tightly packed twins.

The sensations on her compressed boobs came back with a bang. Sweat was forming on Ann's forehead; the intense heat felt like it would melt her breasts away any minute. Ann was barely able to reply and whispered, "It... will be a surprise..." Then she turned around and briskly walked away, back into the safety of her workshop.

The dean looked after her, puzzled, and laughed, "Artists! I never understood them! So emotional!" Then he too left the cafeteria.

The itch! The heat! The poor girl couldn't stand it any longer. She locked the door of her workshop, practically tore her shirt off and inspected her tightly encased boobs. Sweat was running down her cheeks, and she was howling in pain. Her breasts felt like they were being cooked! She wanted to rip this vile stuff from her body! But then the project would have failed, and she wouldn't have a solution for her little problem!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ann's Art Project Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds