• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Indian Party

The Indian Party

123

The sun was getting ready to settle down for the night and the South-Ex bungalow was glittering in the decorative lightings. In three days time Adity, the beloved daughter of Mr Malhotra was getting married. She was the youngest of the three siblings and was also the most beloved of the family. She was better known as Mini to her friends and family.

The house was bustling with relatives, uncles and aunts, cousins, younger nieces and nephews. Mini was very happy as she was marrying her love Akash whom she met almost two years ago. Akash was working as engineer in a big medical equipment company. They got engaged a month back and now in three days they were getting married. Mini was in her room trying out different dresses when she heard a cheerful voice,

"Hi, Mini you look so pretty," this was Rekha her best friend.

"OMG it's you Rekha, you are arriving now!" she frowned, "you should have been with me at least a month before the wedding, helping me."

"I so much wanted to come, but what to do I could not get leave from my office, but hey!!! now I am here.... I am so happy you are getting married," she spoke cheerfully.

"Yeah...Yeah... I know.... and where is my Jijaji, your husband," she looked behind her.

"He is with uncle they have already settled down for the drinks," she replied.

"Noo... he should have come up to me first," she made a bad face.

"Ok don't get mad at me when you see him you can scold him yourself," she settled down on the bed.

"I am glad you are here, I have so much to talk to you," she giggled and hugged her.

Rekha and Mini were best friends since their schooling days and were together till Rekha got married to a businessman Rahul and settled in Lucknow while Mini continued at Delhi managing a boutique. Both of them were inseparable friends and were wild during their college days. Rekha was the taller of both at 5'6; Mini was a bit short 5'2 however she was bigger in the department of breasts, a nice round globes of 34 D while Rekha has 36 C size pointed one. Both of them were slim and never had dearth of male followings.

They were meeting after a long time and have a lot to catch up but in the hustle bustle of all the relatives they couldn't get time alone. So finally late at night they decided to sleep together so that they can talk without any hindrance.

"Ohh God, it's like a mad house," Mini spoke pushing out her younger cousin and closing the door.

"Look at you, you are not changed a bit since college days, just your buttocks got some flesh after marriage," Mini spoke.

"Yeah I know but they look sexy, don't they," Rekha laughed and bend a little bit to show her ass. Mini landed a slap on the sexy round ass.

"Ouch," she straightened up, "you stop talking about my ass and tell me about your Akash."

"Well what to tell about him, he is working in a medical equipment manufacturing company and I met him two years back, do you remember Chakkar, the skinny guy from college, he also works with him and he introduced him to me the first time," Mini spoke.

Rekha try to place Chakkar in her mind and then she remembered the thin and shy guy from college whose name was Mukesh but everybody called him Chakkar may be due to his skinny body.

"Akash is a nice guy not at all cocky and I love him very much," Mini continued.

"Yeah I know you love him but what I want to know is did you two had sex," Rekha giggled excitedly.

"Shut up!" Mini felt a bit shy then she nodded yes.

"You naughty girl, so he must be good in bed... how big is he," Rekha coaxed her.

"You are.... he is just the right size not too big nor too small," Mini giggled, "but I tell you what, I give you a chance you can find out for yourself how big he is."

"Shut up you swine, I would have found out myself, but I am married now so..." she left it hanging.

"I know... I know... life is dull after marriage... can't even check beautiful things," Mini spoke melodramatically, "even I will be dead in three days." Both of them burst out laughing.

"But I am serious," Mini spoke, "Akash's friends are throwing a bachelor's party for him tomorrow and they are planning to get some striptease dancers."

"So what do you have in mind you want to crash in and watch them," Rekha spoke.

"Something better than that, I am planning to replace those dancers," she smiled secretively.

"What!!! You can't be serious."

"I am serious, look Chakkar is planning the party and arranging for dancers. I have already talked to him, we can easily pose as dancers and have fun, I don't want Akash to do anything stupid... so I will be there and he won't even know," Mini explained.

"You are mad, why do you think that he won't recognize you and you can't be dancing in front of a bunch of drunk and horny guys," Rekha was bewildered, "and there is no WE."

"Please.... I was counting on you... we can have fun... we will be dressed as Arab girls with face covered with 'hijab' so no one can recognize us.... we will dance... make some sexy pose and give a lap dance or two to Akash and that is it, after that we will return home, simple."

"Ohh ohh simple," she mocked her, "you seem to have worked on this idea but count me out darling, I am happily married."

"Come on! I am not asking you to fuck somebody it will be just some practical joke."

"And when are you planning to tell this to Akash."

"I will tell him on our first night, that would be fun," Mini was all excited.

"Do you think he will be happy to find out that his wife danced and stripped in front of his friends," she asked.

"I know him he is not so narrow minded and we will be just dancing and it would be really exciting when I will tell him on our first night that the girl with whom he had fun was me," Mini was looking hopefully towards her.

"No...no...Akash may accept this but my hubby will go mad," Rekha spoke.

"He need not know anything and no one will know anything as our faces will be covered and these guys won't even know you... it is me who should be worried as I may have to face them again." Mini tried to convince her but she was not in a mood to listen.

"Please Rekha..." she made an innocent puppy face, "we have done so many wild things together."

"Yeah, but that was in college and definitely not this wild," she raised her hands.

"But this is my last chance to do anything wild and god knows after marriage I will get to do any such thing or not," she spoke sadly trying to emotionally blackmail her, "tell me don't you feel tied down after marriage, don't you want to escape for one night."

"If they are having party we can also have one and can get male strippers," Rekha tried to reason, "we no need to act as strippers in front of bunch of drunken guys."

"There will be only five guys in total one is Akash another is Chakkar and three more of his friends whom I don't know," she persuaded her.

"What if they try to do something, I mean if they get horny and..."

"You don't worry about it, Akash and Chakkar are there and these guys are all educated and well employed, if need be we will reveal our identities and surely Akash won't let anything happen," she explained.

"I don't know, I am not having good feeling about it and I don't want to lie to my hubby," Rekha spoke. Mini smiled as she knew that she is slowly agreeing to her proposal

"Ok I will talk to Jijaji, let us sleep now, tomorrow Chakkar will come and we will fix everything," Mini was excited.

"Ok you talk to my hubby," Rekha smiled knowing that he won't agree to such a thing and the matter will end, "if he agrees we will do it, Ok!" Mini nodded deep in thoughts.

Rekha couldn't sleep, she remembered the fun they use to have in college and how boring her life became after marriage. All the time caring for the family, husband, in-laws and to be an ideal wife, daughter in law, on top of it giving hundred percent to her job. She has no time for herself. She longed for the carefree days when they used to tease boys mercilessly and can do whatever they wanted. She was feeling nervous thinking about what Mini wanted to do but then that is the thrill. She sighed it was good to fantasies but tomorrow when Mini will talk to her husband everything will end.

Rekha was still deep in sleep when Mini shook her up. She was excited and was speaking quickly which Rekha was unable to understand.

"Stop it! You are suffocating me," she pushed Mini as she was sitting over her, "and what are you so excited about?"

"I have talked to your hubby and guess what!!! He is ready.... and he will also be joining us," Mini spoke excitedly.

"What!!!" she cannot believe it, "I need to talk to him." She was fully awake; she quickly got out of the bed and rushed downstairs to find her husband. She located him inside the bathroom brushing his teeth. She stepped inside and closed the door.

"What is this?" she stared at him, "is it true what Mini is saying."

He smiled, "instead I should be asking you this question, is it true what Mini is saying."

She fumbled with the words, "I thought you would say no and the matter will end."

"Why would I say no to such an erotic opportunity," he teased her, "it would be like a dream come true, watching you strip teasing, I never thought that you can do such thing."

"I have never done anything like it and I still have not agreed to do it," she was red faced.

"Yeah, but your friend is sure pretty bold and I am hard imagining you giving a lap dance to total strangers."

"OMG! You have a dirty mind," she smiled mischievously, "I was never aware that you could be game for such a thing, it's like I am meeting a new man."

Rahul dried his face with a towel and pulled her into his arms, "and I would be meeting my new wife tonight." He kissed her softly devouring her luscious lips.

"Are you sure," she asked shaking with excitement, "it involves stripping in front of strange guys."

"I am dead sure and I too will get some nice lap dances from you and my Sali, Mini," he smiled playfully.

"Ohh... so this is the reason, you want lap dance from Mini," she pinched him.

"Not only that but watching you give lap dance to a stranger is something which only happens in fantasises, I am very excited about it," he kissed her again. He looked at his prim and proper wife of two years and could not imagine that she could be kinky enough to dare such a thing but this morning when Mini talked to him about their plans he was shocked at first but was then excited thinking about his wife between horny men. He always pictured his wife as a beautiful and prudish one, always busy taking care of the family but he never imagined that she could be a sexy and a fun loving hot creature also.

*****************************

It was around eight in the night and the car was moving through the busy Delhi traffic. Chakkar was on the driving seat and Rahul was sitting beside him while Rekha and Mini rode at the back seat. Rekha could not believe that they are really out for the venture. Lots of lies were told to Mini's family for her to get out for the night. Her family was very apprehensive about the bride staying out for the night just two days before her marriage. The house was full of guests and everybody would be missing Mini, but she was persuasive and managed to get her parents' permission to stay the night with her friends to celebrate before being tied up into married life. So they are now driving away to the bungalow of one of Akash's friends.

Rekha and Mini were both in deep thoughts while the two men made some casual talk like they were going to some picnic and not to a bachelor's party. They reached the place just after nine O clock and saw few cars parked in the driveway. Chakkar drove the vehicle around the bungalow and stopped it at the back door. He had the keys to the back kitchen entry and he led the four of them inside.

"They are already in the hall celebrating," Chakkar spoke and guided them upstairs. It was a bedroom with dressing mirror and attached bathroom.

"You can change and we will check on the guys," Chakkar looked towards Rahul who nodded. He glanced towards his wife Rekha who appeared to be nervous and smiled.

"It's Ok," he enquired.

"Yes everything is fine now you two go and let us change," Mini jumped in. The two men walked out and headed for the hall where the loud music was being played.

Rekha and Mini opened the bag and pulled out there outfits. Both of them had for themselves baggy salwar and matching top, it was like the dress of princesses Jasmine the famous character from Alibaba stories.

"These are too transparent and mine is tight from back," Rekha complaint pulling the salwar onto her ass.

"No problem... soon it will be out," Mini smiled mischievously. The dress leaves the abdomen bare, the salwar was worn way below the navel and the top was just enough to cover the breasts. They wore the hijab over their faces which covered the entire face except the eyes.

"It's good," Mini looked satisfied, she glanced in the mirror, "no one can see our faces, now the final part," she picked up matching scarf and fasten with the clip over her head.

"I don't know I am feeling scared," Rekha shivered.

"Common now... your hubby is also around," she lovingly rebuked her, "and have this," she produced a bottle of vodka.

*****************************

Rahul entered the hall which was dimly lit and found it to be a large enough place for a gathering of fifty people. The centre of the hall was cleared and few chairs and sofa lay on one side where he found the other guys sitting and sipping there drinks.

"Hi everybody," Chakkar shouted and then he proceeded to introduce Rahul with others. There was Akash the groom of course and three more of his friends Danny, Vinod and Raman. Chakkar has already informed them that he is bringing one of his friends to the party. The guys were not too happy about increasing the number and that too someone they don't know, but they agreed only when he told them that it's because of him that they were able to arrange for the strippers. After formal introduction they all settled down with the drinks.

Rahul looked at the guys, Akash was OK and even Chakkar looks like a harmless guy but the other three of the lot didn't give him any comfort. They look gentlemen and were working in the same company with Akash but still the demeanour of the three look too arrogant or maybe a bit overconfident types. Two of them i.e. Vinod and Raman were also much older, maybe around forty. He didn't like them and the thought that his wife would be dancing semi nude in front of them made her gut wrench.

"Ok... Chakkar where are the girls," Danny shouted excitedly, "our boy here is getting impatient," he glanced towards Akash. "Wait.... let them get dressed," Chakkar spoke.

"What for... undressed is better," Raman spoke animatedly and starts laughing like he has cracked a big joke others followed and Rahul also laughed sheepishly when he made a vulgar gesture under his nose.

"Ok... ok... I'll go and check," Chakkar walked out of the hall. Upstairs the girls were ready armed with sexy dress and a drink or two. Rekha was barefoot while Mini wore high heel sandals which made tapping sound as they followed him towards the hall. He entered the hall first and then dramatically announced them in.

The guys stopped in their tracks as they saw them, the two princesses straight out of the pages of 'Alif Laila.' The transparent salwar gave enough glimpses to get a fair idea of those smooth and shapely long legs. The round ass tapering into narrow and flat waist, which again swells, as you move upwards into nice set of boobs. They arched their bodies and stood in the centre of the hall like mannequin on display.

There were quick whispers among the guys and some 'wows' and "Ahhs' were heard. Rekha nervously glanced towards the guys and saw her husband sitting on a sofa, smiling. She looked at the other strangers and easily spotted Akash who was sitting in the centre like the chief guest of the night, the other guys openly leering at them. Mini looked directly towards Akash and found him fidgeting in his seat clearly anxious to get started, she smiled inwardly satisfied with the setting, the dimly lit hall and Akash.... already appeared to be drunk.

A song was played and as the volume of the music was raised, they begin to sway there asses. The song progresses and Rekha started to get relaxed she finds it funny that these men were staring them with open mouth and wide eyes. They moved their bodies graciously to the music, it was not exactly a good dancing but it sure was extremely sexy. The song ended and the hall erupted with the sounds of clapping and cheering.

"The tall one has a really sexy ass and it looks so soft," Vinod commented to Rahul sitting next to him. He felt like someone has punched into his guts, he is talking about his wife. He never felt this stirred up like his words alone aroused him. Meanwhile another song started and the girls started to open up. The movement of their bodies became fluent and more seductive. The guys started to whistle and comment on the sexy movements, demanding them to start taking their clothes off. The girls teased taking a finger inside the blouse as if taking it off. Rahul watched in awe as his wife acted like a seductress.

It was into the third song that Mini actually led the way and unbuttoned the blouse. Rekha followed and slowly and teasingly opened each bottom and left the blouse hanging on her shoulders.

"Woooaaa.... take it off," someone shouted. Rekha left the blouse hanging revealing her white bra and put his fingers into the elastic of the Salwar. She heard the encouragement and whistles of the men. She seductively pulled the Salwar down her hips swaying to the music and then pulled them out of the legs. Mini was also down to her red colour panty and bra; she arched her body and gave a pose like models. The hall erupted in cheers looking at the big tits ready to burst out of its restraints.

Both were wearing a cotton boy-shorts kind of panty which was not revealing too much yet were extremely sexy. The panties were hugging tightly on the body as if they are part of the skin. The bra was demi-cup giving good looks of the package inside. "More... more..." they shouted to which the girls shook their heads in no and moved themselves around the hall and between the guys giving them a closer look. Rekha glanced towards her hubby his face was flushed and eyes were beaming. He showed thumbs up sign as their eyes met. She smiled behind her 'hijab' and found Mini was now teasing Akash. She also moved closer to him and both of them danced around him getting very close but not touching. As Mini put her hooters close to his face Akash moved his hands to get a feel of them. Rekha expecting this was ready and quickly grabbed his hands and pull them behind the chair.

"Aa Ha, you cannot touch," she whispered, "remember the rule or nothing." She kept his hands held behind the chair while Mini swayed her body over his and let her hairs fall over his face tickling him. Mini put her legs around him, her crotch just meeting the bulge in his pants yet not straddling him. She moved her hips back and forth as if fucking him and rubbed her boobs over his face. The guys watching this went bonkers and started hooting and shouting. Rekha felt him struggle to free his hands but he held them tightly.

"No... no... good boy, keep your hands under control," she spoke loudly so that other can also hear and heard someone remark, "you need to tie his hands to the chair." Akash finding her boobs mashed over his face stuck his tongue out and licked the smooth cleavage. Mini giggled and pulled back. For the first time Rekha felt very comfortable and in control of the situation. As Mini pulled back she signalled her to hold his hands and straddled him facing opposite, letting her ass moved over his legs. She felt his hard cock nudged at her buttocks. She giggled and pulled herself up and then grinded back again. She can hear Akash mumble something about being a hot ass. She started enjoying all this and rubbed her ass all over his cock feeling its hardness. Holding his knees she raised her ass up and pushed it back to his chest and face. She felt his tongue licking her buttocks.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Indian Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds