• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Medb Wine Club Pt. 02

The Medb Wine Club Pt. 02

123456...9

"Almost there. Almost there," I panted. "Come on." Sweat dripped off of my body. My legs ached from the exertion. My chest burned as I desperately sucked in lungfuls of air.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Barbara my wife panted back. Beads of sweat stood on her skin and tiny rivulets ran down her slender neck. Her leg muscles rippled with exertion and her ample chest rose up and down with each of her ragged breaths.

"Aaaaah!" We exclaimed in unison. "Made it!" We both stopped running and leaned over, hands on our knees as we caught our breath. We'd been out jogging along the greenway that ran behind our house and had reached our agreed upon finish line three miles from where we started. The greenway was a paved path through the forest behind our housing subdivision. I loved running or working out with my wife. We pushed ourselves physically, stretching and striving to keep ourselves fit. We'd had our first date at the gym together, and strenuous exercise was a regular part of our lives.

It was a beautiful Fall morning. The leaves were ablaze with color and sunlight filtered through the trees at a steep angle the way it does early in the day. It was chilly, but not cold and it was rapidly warming as the sun climbed higher. In short, it was a perfect morning for an outdoor run.

"You remember that place?" my wife asked pointing into the woods as we paced back and forth recovering.

I looked at the foliage around us to where Barbara was pointing. It was small field of boston ferns about fifty feet off the pathway. A ray of sunlight pierced the tree tops and shone on it like a spot light. I recognized it immediately.

"I sure do," I answered finally catching my breath. "That field of ferns is where I saw a guy getting a blow job from his girlfriend in broad day light. When I told you about that, you told me that you'd been recording us in the bedroom. And that started your video porn hobby, which eventually lead us to Cynthia and the Wine Club."

"I'm glad you remember," Barbara said smiling at me. "Come here," she reached out to me. Damp with sweat, and our hearts still beating fast from our run, we walked hand-in-hand off the path through the light dappled underbrush toward the ferns.

"I've been thinking a lot about this place since we got back together with Cynthia at the Wine Club," Barbara began.

My mind flashed instantly back to that evening. Barbara and Cynthia had met at work about two years before. Cynthia had been a seasonal temp worker who had just gotten out of a very toxic marriage. She'd fallen deeply in love with a new man and had asked Barbara to teach her how to sexually please him. I'd wound up being a live teaching aid for blowjob lessons with Barbara as the teacher. We learned quickly that Cynthia was a suppressed sexual tigress and she released her inner animal with us that night.

We'd lost touch with her after that and then reunited with a few months ago via an invitation to a wine tasting at her "wine club". There we learned firsthand that Cynthia and her long term boyfriend Ted had become swingers, and the club was where they shared wild sexual escapades with like minded friends. Barbara and I had experienced our first group sexual encounter that night. It had been eye-opening and it was a frequent topic of conversation between us. It made us question and explore our sexual boundaries and we'd discovered that our limits were more flexible than we'd ever imagined.

"I've been thinking that I'd like know this place for myself," Barbara shook me out of my reverie as we walked. She let go of my hand and began squirming in her t-shirt. One arm then another disappeared under the cloth as she pulled them up her sleeves. She wriggled a bit more and then pulled her sports bra out from under the hem of her shirt. Her gorgeous 34 DD breast swayed free barely restrained by the damp cotton.

"I was thinking how you described it so well, and got so excited by it. I thought we should experience it first-hand." Barbara turned to face me as we stood in the thigh-high ferns then pulled her shirt up high so that her luscious globes were exposed to the cool air. Her nipples instantly stood up rigidly.

She put her hands against my chest and let them drift down to my running shorts. "I know how much you love being in the outdoors," she said and slid her fingers under the elastic waist band. "I'd like to share that, hands on. You wouldn't deny me a hands-on experience would you?" She tugged firmly at the nylon and my shorts dropped down around my ankles.

Our night at the wine club had been foursome sex with Cynthia and her friend Marlene in the middle of her friend's day spa. While the spa was private, our activities weren't. We had been surrounded by ten or twenty club members, all swingers. It was not only our first group sex experience, but also our very first serious foray into exhibitionism. Since then, Barbara and I had done some things in public, all very mild, and nothing like what she was about to happen in the middle of the ferns within easy sight of the greenway.

Barbra wrapped her hands around my rapidly swelling cock and dropped to her knees onto the soft ground. In an instant her mouth was on my rod, licking and sucking me to a steel hard erection. With her typical aggressive hand and tongue motions she quickly pushed me toward a crashing orgasm. But before I tipped uncontrollably over the edge, Barbara stopped and sat back on her heels.

"This is so hot," she said. "I need you right now. I need your fat cock in me." She rose part way up and yanked down her shorts. Then she turned around onto all fours and suck her rear up in the air. "Fuck me! Fuck me right now!" she exclaimed.

The sunlight illuminated her tight, upturned butt. Her pink pussy lips, swollen and wet with desire glistened. In the cool morning air, a thin wisp of steam rose up, demonstrating her burning lust. I paused, framing the image and burning it into my brain. I was going to take my very horny and desperate wife, who was willing, even anxious, to expose herself and her passion to a random passerby as her husband fucked her amidst the ferns.

I knelt down behind her. My rigid cock bobbed in front of me. I ran my hand up along her wet, pouting labia. "Mmmmm," I intoned. "You are so hot." I slid two fingers into her pussy, making a point of rubbing them across her rough G-spot.

Barbara purred and rocked back toward me, forcing my fingers deeper into her."Don't tease. Give me that fat cock."

I put the tip of my rod against the rim of her opening, savoring Barbara's wetness. I paused for a moment, then leaned forward, heavily. My hard pole slid smoothly into her, all the way until my pelvis pressed against her tight loins.

"Ooooh," my wife moaned. "That feels so good." She wiggled her hips back and forth grinding herself against me.

I pulled back drawing the tip of my cock to the edge of her opening. I hesitated again, waiting for Barbara's reaction. It didn't take long.

"More!" was her one word command.

I drove my hips forward, spearing her roughly.

"Yessss!" Barbara exclaimed and arched her back.

I drew back and then began thrusting as fast and hard as I could, roughly pounding in and out of Barbara. With each push I drove her forward, forcing her hands and knees into the soft earth.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She called rhythmically over and over in time with my motions. I knew that she was just as close as I was. I grit my teeth, struggling to hold off my own release. At last, her pussy clamped down hard on my cock. Her climax swept over her and that triggered my own orgasm. With a deep groan I let loose a flood of semen into Barbara.

I gripped her hips holding us tightly together as our mutual climax peaked and then faded. After what seemed like ages, we both relaxed and I leaned onto her sweaty back.

"That was amazing," I said, withdrawing my sticky, wet and deflated cock from Barbara's pussy.

"Yes it was," she replied rolling over so that she was sitting in front of me. "Are you glad we christened the ferns for ourselves?" She pulled up her shorts and drew her shirt back down over her breasts.

"You bet," I answered and pulled up my own shorts then sat next to her."But I can't believe that we did this out here, in the open."

"Problem?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

I thought for a moment. "Not at all," I answered. "As long as we don't wind up in jail or in the ER, I'll do anything with you," I quipped using the line we'd long shared with each other.

Barbara laughed and stood up. She reached her hand down to me. "Let's head home. We need a shower."

I stood up next to my incredible wife and together we walked out of the ferns and back onto the paved greenway. Along the way, I felt the my limp cock leaking the last dribbles of cum into my running shorts. I looked down and saw a bloom of wetness spread across my crotch, a clear testament to our carnal activities. I wasn't alone in that either. Long streaks of gooey fluid, our mixed cum, ran down the inside of Barbara's legs and she too had a large, dark blotch on the front of her shorts that matched my own. Dirt stained her hands and knees. The strong aroma of our sexual encounter that rose up from us as we walked, completed the image of two horny lovers rutting together in the forest.

Back on the greenway, we began our walk home. Barbara clasped my hand in hers and carried her folded bra in her other. She let the straps hang down and deliberately swung them back and forth at her side. Anybody looking would be able to see that she was carrying underclothes. Her sweaty t-shirt was snug across her chest, and her still erect nipples tented the fabric as her breasts swayed with each step that she took. We ran into other people exercising along the path in the clear morning air. Those that met us face on, all seemed to hesitate or startle as they saw us and smelled the powerful scent rising off our bodies. One older lady walking with her elderly companion, both clearly a little hard of hearing, remarked as she passed us, "I think they were fucking in the woods dear." Barbara smiled at me and squeezed my hand. We both broke out in laughter at that comment, but I felt happy and proud. Happy that I could satisfy the love of my life and proud that we are both willing to show off all the evidence of our deep love for each other.

"So what does it feel like?" Barbara asked as we walked.

"What do you mean? " I answered.

"What does it feel like to you, when we have sex?"

I thought for a moment unsure how to describe the incredible sensations. "Warm, tight, wet, smooth. It's like the most sensitive part of me being enveloped, micrometer by micrometer." A thought struck me, "It's almost as if your vagina is a mouth savoring me like some kind of sumptuous food or wine. It's unbelievable." I gripped Barbara's hand, raised it to my lips, and kissed it. "What really makes in so incredible though is the way I feel about you. I am so connected to you. Being physically connected in such an intimate way is an extension of what I feel inside of me. That's what's so amazing."

Barbara slid her arm around my waist and hugged me to her. "That's so sweet," she said and sighed. She looked at me, her eyes set with determination, "But what's it feel like to fuck me, to thrust your hips back and forth and bang in and out of me? Is it hard work? Do you get tired? Does all that crashing hurt?"

I chuckled both from the bluntness of her questions and the idea that our coupling might be painful. "It most certainly doesn't hurt," I answered. "It feels great. I love the feel of our skin slapping together. The thrusting sometimes is tiring; especially if I'm able to go on for a while before I cum. I like going for as long as I can." I smiled down at my petite wife. "But that's like running or exercising; it feels really good to work the muscles, especially my love muscles," I poked Barbara playfully in the ribs. "Seriously though, it does feel good to work my muscles with you. I like it out here when we're running, and I like it in the bedroom when we're making love. I like making an effort, and being a little sore afterwards just heightens the pleasure for me." I hugged her back as we walked. "We're so worth it."

"Hmmm," Barbara said, clearly deep in thought as we reached our house.

"What made you ask that?" I queried.

"Just wondering that's all," Barbara answered obviously redirecting the conversation. I had a feeling that we'd somehow address her curiosity another day. "Let's get showered." She looked at me, the sparkle of lust back in her eyes. "I need to make sure that you get all of your nooks and crannies clean. Can't trust you to do it yourself."

The shower that we shared was as sensuous as we'd ever had despite our earlier orgasmic release. Barbara slid her soapy hands all over my body, paying special attention to my nether regions. She cleaned and polished my hairless balls and cock until they roiled and swelled with renewed vigor under her touch. Likewise, I made sure that her bountiful breasts and wonderful nipples were especially clean, taste testing them after rinsing.

"Need to be sure that your clean back here too," my wife said sliding her slippery fingers down the full length of my butt crack. "Like I said, every nook and cranny," she ran her fingers sensuously over the pucker of my hole. "Even in here," she penetrated me with her long finger.

We spent a long time in the shower pleasing each other in every way that we could. Eventually the hot water ran out and we piled out of the shower shivering and laughing at ourselves for having turned into prunes under the water while we played.

"That felt really good," Barbara said drying her hair.

"Which part?" I asked.

She wrapped the towel around her head in a turban the way that women do, then wrapped both arms around me. "All of it. Every single bit of it," she said and hugged me tightly.

We finished getting ready side-by-side in contented silence. The glow of our togetherness was enough to fill the space, and words weren't necessary. After, we went down to our kitchen for a late breakfast of fresh fruit, eggs, bacon and toast. It was a hearty meal after all of our strenuous physical activity of the morning. Sitting on our screened in porch after we ate, and enjoying hot mugs of coffee we chatted. Our conversation, as always, was easy and drifted from topic to topic. Eventually Barbara asked, "Were you scared?"

"What do you mean?" I replied.

"Were you scared having sex in public?" She clarified.

I thought for a moment. "Which time?" I answered.

"Huh?" Barbara said. "What do you mean 'which time'? Have you been screwing around without me?"

I laughed. "Hardly. Not only do I not need or want anybody else, but I value my life and wouldn't risk it for a second rate roll in the hay with anyone else."

"You got that right mister," she said and playfully punched me in the arm. "But what do you mean? There's only been one time and that was this morning. Or is your memory already fading?"

"Well," I began, "Did you forget about that little incident at the Wine Club with Cynthia and Marlene?"

Barbara's eyes widened as she remembered that night.

"I'd consider that public, out in the middle of the spa. If I recall correctly, you know with my fading memory and all," I added with a touch of sarcasm, "afterwards we got audience accolades for our performance."

Barbara smiled as I reminded her. "Yeah. I guess that counts. But I meant about screwing in the woods by the greenway this morning. Were you scared doing that?"

"A little," I said truthfully. "I really would not want our pictures on the front page of the newspaper for that. Serious consequences and all you know."

Barbara nodded thoughtfully.

I leaned over to her and kissed her on the cheek, "But it was kind of fun, scary fun."

My wife smiled back at me.

"You really seemed into it, being in public and all," I said. "I had no idea that you have such an exhibitionist streak."

Barbara blushed again.

"And the way you waved your bra around while we walked back home. It was like you were showing off or something" I added.

The red on her face deepened.

"That really turned you on didn't it?" I said more gently.

Barbara sat quietly then said, "Yes. I loved it. It was exhilarating. Part of it was like being on a roller coaster, like you said scary fun. And part of it was...," she paused, obviously struggling to find the right words. "I don't know, just plain hot being naked and out in the open, where somebody else can see me, can see us." My wife gazed at me, trying to judge my reaction.

"Go on," I quietly urged her.

"I felt so sexy. The way you looked at me, made me feel beautiful, desirable. I just knew that you wanted me really badly, and were willing to show that. I liked it. I liked making you all horny. There was this look in your eyes, and the way you held your head,"

I smirked.

"I mean the one on the top of your shoulders, naughty boy," she teased. "I could tell you were all hot and bothered. And I knew that I made you that way. It felt great, empowering, I didn't want to stop. And," she added with emphasis, "I was okay if everyone could see what we do for each other; the way we turn each other on, the way we adore each other, how wonderful and incredible it is." Barbara squirmed in her chair. "It makes me hot just thinking about it."

"I know what you mean," I said. "With both heads."

Barbara laughed at my double entendre.

"No really. You are the sexiest person I know. Not only are you gorgeous on the outside, but your inner beauty, your inner self, that lusty animal hunger that you have, that I love, just bursts out of you. I absolutely, positively adore that. When you're showing it off, it drives me crazy in the best way possible. It's the most incredible feeling being in the aura of that." My words came out in a rush as I tried to explain it to my wife.

"I like being sexy for you," Barbara reached for my hand and held it firmly in hers.

We sat in silence for long minutes, basking in the glow of each other.

"There's something I've been wanting to try," Barbara broke the silence.

I raised my eyebrows at her, not sure what she was going to say.

"I want you to take pictures of me," she said.

I raised my eyebrows higher.

"I've had fun videoing us, but I think still picture modeling would be different. It would compliment the videos that I've made, that we've made. You take such good photos, they're beautiful. I'd like to pose for you, be beautiful and sexy for you, expose myself for you, be desirable for you. I want to be naughty eye candy for you and for your camera," Barbara reached over and patted my groin, "I'll bet I can make you all hot and bothered, drive you crazy like you said," She rubbed me harder, "I'll be the centerfold that you can jerk off to when I'm not around, just like when you were a kid."

I tried with limited success to ignore her hand motions. "What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"You know that picture of the woman and the snake that you like?" she said referring the famous Richard Avedon photo of Natasha Kinski. "Or those baby pictures that Anne Geddes does? I'd like something artsy like that. Close-ups, sexy, explicit, but nothing that would identify me; so that we don't wind up on the front page of the newspaper."

My mind raced with ideas: tight shots of her gorgeous breasts and rigid nipples, the curve of Barbara's butt cheek where it dips to join the soft skin at the back of her thigh, the tip of her tongue licking ruby red lips, a close up of the glistening fold of her swollen labia. Or perhaps shots of her fingers raking along the smooth skin of her hip leaving red marks in their wake. A thousand ideas popped into my head.

123456...9
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Medb Wine Club Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds