• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 03

Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 03

Keep adding me to your favorites list and vote and I will keep telling you real stories about our Lifestyle. This is a fictional story based on fact. Names and locations have been changed to protect my identity and my wife's identity. If you recognize the events told here, do not let me know. I have changed enough of the story so as not to incriminate our friends either. Everyone in my stories is over 21. The story may be embellished or altered only to protect the actual individuals and create "fiction". I have always found that real life is way hotter/sexier than made up stuff. Note: you should never enter the Lifestyle without a strong communication based relationship. The Lifestyle rarely cures marital woes.

*****

Our first Lifestyle party was in the past (see chapter 2 for that story). We had fun, but we really like to establish a personal connection with people before playing. To this point in our journey we usually only played with people we knew. Also, Theresa had not really done much sexual playing at all. She was very encouraging to me, and enjoyed watching me play with her friends.

We decided to meet some couples from the websites we had joined. Many of the couples would show some interest when we contacted them, some did not. The problem is that meeting a strange couple is it is fairly awkward. When you meet another couple you know they are interested in you physically, but you have no idea how your personalities and chemistry will work.

A strange dynamic in the Lifestyle and using a website to meet others is that you are basing this meeting on photographs alone. Not knowing if the photos are current, realistic, or really representative to how attractive people are.

A few observations about meeting in the Lifestyle. People tend to be nice. Having four people get along with good chemistry after just a couple of hours together is fairly rare. Agreeing to swap on the first date rarely turns out well, except for couples that only want a one-time event. There are exceptions to this, but generally that is how it has gone with us.

We had met only one or two couples before we got an invite to meet a new couple across town. Our previous attempts didn't go great but we continued to try to set up first dates. This new couple wanted to meet at a restaurant near them. The drive was going to take a while and we thought that meeting them, even if we did hit it off, would only create a distance problem.

My thoughts were basically, "let's give it a try, if it doesn't work out, we will just make the best of the evening together, talking about how horribly it went." Theresa and I enjoy each other's company a great deal and so for me the worst part of the evening could be actually meeting the other couple.

I was interested based on the pictures and profile written. Non-pressure, slightly older, and somewhat attractive. Theresa isn't usually attracted to men younger than her so that fit the bill. The woman was blond with large breasts (judging by the photos). The man wasn't overly attractive, but their profile seemed intelligently written with humor.

Theresa said "fine" with not a lot of enthusiasm. Theresa was nervous. She was worried about what they were expecting. She didn't know if there would be common interests and what the heck we would talk about. Honestly, I had no idea either.

I set up the meeting and we dressed up and headed out on our journey. Theresa wore a hot red and black top that showed a lot of cleavage. I dressed in jeans and a nice shirt. The weather was warm but not hot.

We joked and talked on the way, but the tension was high. Meeting strangers interested in possibly having sex with you, creates feelings of self-consciousness and doubt. Being rejected still hurts and makes you feel crappy. Also spending an hour or so with someone that rubs you the wrong way makes for a long evening.

But if it goes well, that too comes with stress. "Do they want to mix it up on the first date?" "Will they both be interested or only one?" "Am I really that interested to get naked with someone, even if it is obvious they are interested in us?" "How far do they expect to go and how soon?"

We arrived a few minutes early and waited in the lobby. Karen and Josh showed up. I instantly recognized them both from their website pictures. She was a tall medium build blonde. She wore a hot dress that showed her slender legs and showed off her incredibly large breasts. Josh was dressed similar to me except he was wearing a Harley t-shirt instead.

They both greeted us warmly and we sat down. We ordered some appetizers to share and the small talk began. "What do you do?" "How long have you been married?" "Have any kids?"

We learned that they had kids but they were old enough to be out of the house. They both worked and he owned his own business. He served in the military (an aspect Theresa likes). They both grew up without a lot of money and built a marriage during the service and grew closer together. It was obvious that their marriage was strong and that was a good thing.

My eyes kept scanning Karen over. She had a wonderful smile and a naughty grin. As she talked or laughed her chest expanded tempting me with her ample cleavage. I really wanted to see what was under that dress.

Theresa went to the bathroom and they started to ask me questions about sex, how far we wanted to go, how experienced we were, etc. I said "Theresa isn't that experienced and she likes to get to know people before playing."

"Oh we understand that. How about you?"

"Well, I have played more than Theresa, and I am comfortable playing."

Theresa returned and asked what we talked about. We were honest and filled her in. The rest of the conversation and evening went well. Josh and Karen were both engaging and interesting. Even though Josh did most of the talking. He talked about everything. I whispered to Karen that she must've heard these stories 1000 times before, she just grinned.

We exchanged phone numbers, hugged, and headed to our cars to drive home. We exchanged texts thanking them for their time and for a good evening.

We continued texting for a few days and decided to meet a second time. This time they wanted to meet at a strip club. Theresa and I aren't really into strip clubs, but we did have a good time with the couple and decided to give it a go.

Theresa was super stressed out. When we got ready, she dressed conservatively. She didn't want a "lap dance". She didn't want strippers touching her. She was a ball of nerves. I asked her if she wanted to cancel, but she knew I wanted to go and with a heavy sigh, got in the car and we were on our way.

This time Karen was dressed a little more on the hot side and Josh was dressed about the same. Clean but casual. We watched the dancers and Karen and Josh paid for several table dances. Theresa just watched uncomfortably.

I didn't think it was going well, but made the best of it. Flirted around and tried to be as comfortable as possible. They bought me a table dance and I returned the favor. They tried to buy Theresa one, but she wasn't having it. Finally later in the evening she agreed to walk to the stage and tip a girls some singles as long as Karen went with her.

The conversation still went very well. As the evening finished Karen asked Theresa if it was ok to kiss me goodnight and if it was ok for Josh to kiss her. Theresa agreed. In the parking lot we gave each other's spouse a warm first kiss. Karen was obviously excited about the titillating evening and I could taste the excitement on her tongue. We each kissed for maybe twenty seconds and said goodbye and left.

"What did you think?" I asked Theresa.

"Wasn't crazy about the strip club, but the kiss was nice."

Really? Wow, now that was progress. We enjoyed laughing about the uncomfortable situation, but by the time we got home, Theresa was ready to go.

She dropped her clothes and engaged my mouth. My hands explored her familiar body and we had some pretty hot sex.

--

About three days passed and I received a text from Karen inviting me over to give her a massage. We talked about it the first time we met. I explained that I give a pretty good massage. I asked Theresa whether it would be ok. "Sure she will like it a lot."

I arrived at their house. She was dressed in a robe and panties only. The robe was white and tied tightly. She greeted me with a kiss and lead me into the bedroom. There was lotion on the nightstand and music playing.

She moved to the bed turning away from me. She took off her robe and laid down on her front. Her breasts pressed out from under her. This was very hot. I talked to her and gave her probably 45 minutes of massage. Her back was tight from her job and I was very much a gentleman even though I wanted to touch her breasts and ass.

She moaned and we talked. Then she flipped over and pulled me down in a kiss. Her kiss was warm and passionate. The massage must've worked on relaxing her. Her breasts were very large (later I found out they were 36DDs). Her nipples long and hard. I continued to massage her and avoided her breasts.

I eventually ran out of untouched flesh and then moved to her breasts, rubbing them firmly but not hard. She squirmed at the touch of the lotion and my hands. Her nipples responded further and I asked her if it was ok to suck them. She nodded yes.

My mouth enveloped her nipples, my hands explored her breasts. I slid one hand to her panties. They were wet. She lifted her hips inviting me to remove them. I slid them down, spread open her legs and kissed her shaven slit. The scent and flavor was different than Theresa's. Not bad or good, just different.

She moaned and I actually did bring her to an early orgasm. All that massage and talking must've gotten her close to the edge. She pulled me up on top of her. I put on a condom and slid into her.

The feeling of first entering a new woman is always incredible; she welcomed me in. Pulling me into her and thrusting to meet my rhythm. We kissed and I came inside her.

I rolled off her and we talked for several more minutes, then it was time for me to go. I thanked her and told her to thank Josh for me. She texted Theresa as I drove home, thanking her profusely for letting her borrow my talents.

--

The following weekend Josh and Karen invited us to eat out then maybe go to another strip club. Josh and Theresa had been texting quite a bit; getting to know each other.

Theresa talked about them playing trivia games and matching wits with each other. Josh was engaging Theresa's brain and that was excellent motivation for Theresa to accept the invitation to meet them again.

Theresa dressed much hotter this time although still pretty conservative. Her loose fitting shirt would gap when she bent over. Her shorts showed the length of her amazing gams. She was nervous again about the strip club, but since we had already gone to one previously, it wasn't as stressful as the first time. However, not knowing what was to be expected again caused her to worry.

Karen and Josh were excited about the strip club again. Encouraging but without pressure, they coaxed a few smiles out of Theresa and she began to relax. This time they convinced Theresa into two table dances. She still looked so uncomfortable, but was being a great sport.

When it came time to go, they asked permission and again kissed us. Then they suggested we all go to their place for some drinks.

I looked at Theresa. Fear was in her eyes. I started to make an excuse and she interrupted "Sure we'll come."

As we drove to their house, I kept staring at her. "Why'd you say yes?"

"They were so nice, and Josh is being so nice to me."

"Alright then."

We arrived at their house. They invited us in and got us a drink. I don't drink alcohol if I am driving so I had a Gatorade. Theresa had a vodka and cranberry.

We talked some more. And things were getting quite comfortable. Theresa excused herself to the bathroom. I followed her. "You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, still super nervous." She looked concerned and stared at me.

"Tell him your limits. He won't do something you don't want to do." Theresa nodded and closed the bathroom door.

Karen and I engaged in a few kisses. Josh watched, he enjoyed seeing his wife moan and be groped. Karen took my hand and led me into their guest room. This bed was much smaller and too soft. It was dark.

I know some women like to engage in sex in the dark, but I personally find it clumsy and difficult. We kissed, got undressed and I tried to get her to reach orgasm. We could hear the door to the master bedroom open and close with a thud.

I think we both had thoughts of Theresa and Josh together in the master bedroom. We continued to play, but our minds were elsewhere. The dark guestroom was small and got hot quickly. We both just had to stop.

We went into the hallway and noticed the master bedroom door partially open. After the thud of it closing Josh and Theresa must've quietly opened it about two inches.

Karen and I got a drink kissed some more and waiting on the living room couch. We talked some, but we were obviously preoccupied with what was going on in the master bedroom.

Was Theresa actually doing it? My mind was racing.

One thing that most Lifestyle couples are never sure about is whether they will actually get jealous seeing their spouse with another person. Theresa is the most important thing to me, and the thought of her leaving me for another man is devastating. Also, I was worried that if she said no, but Josh pushed it. Was she needing me to save her?

Theresa is tough, she can take care of herself. But would the experience be too much? Or such a turn-off that she would wish to stop playing altogether? I couldn't take it any longer.

I got up asked Karen if she wanted to join me in a peek. Karen nodded no. I walked down the dark hallway to the room.

At first I just listened. I could hear sounds of flesh and moans. My hand extended through the crack in the ajar door. I slowly creaked it open.

My mind was moving at an incredible speed. Was I barging in? Was I ruining a moment? Was I unwanted? If they didn't want us to see, they could've closed the door fully. What the heck was going on?

I peered my head into the room. It was dimly lit, but lit enough to make out what was going on.

I could see Theresa's clothes on the floor. The bed was placed against the far wall. The headboard away from me and the foot of the bed closest to me. I could see Josh kneeling on the bed. His back was towards me. His naked ass was flexing rhythmically. I could see Theresa's naked feet off the side of the bed to the right. She was laying on her side facing towards me.

In that position, I knew they weren't fucking. I stepped into the room making a little noise as to not startle them. Josh turned and saw me. He made eye contact with me and then waved me over. I slowly walked up to the side of the bed where Theresa's feet were.

As I approached I could see her gorgeous naked legs and then her hairless crotch. Not a lot of her slit, as her legs were together.

I moved closer seeing her obviously moving forward and backwards. Her left arm was on Josh's cock. Her gorgeous tits swaying to the movements of Josh's thrusting.

Closer still I walked. Will I be able to handle this? Then I saw her face. Theresa's mouth was wide open sliding down the length of Josh's cock. He was thrusting inside her mouth. Her eyes were closed, they were both moaning.

My wife's television worthy face, and my loved one of 20+ years was sucking a cock that wasn't mine. Horror, thrill, excitement, worry, all kinds of emotions flooded my mind. She opened her eyes and looked at me. Not at Josh, at me.

She took the cock out of her mouth. She asked "You ok?"

I smiled and nodded yes. She mouthed "I love you" and then took Josh's full length back into her mouth. He continued to fuck her mouth and she downed it like a pro.

She would open her eyes from time to time, looking only at me. Her eyes asking me always whether I was ok with this. So loving, so caring was her face. She wanted to make sure I was good.

I placed my hand on her thigh in reassurance. She closed her eyes and concentrated more. Josh closed his eyes and pounded Theresa's mouth. He groaned and she moaned. One last big thrust into her mouth and he unleashed his cum stream.

She moaned as he came. She pulled off his cock slowly and swallowed. She got up and went into the bathroom.

I heard the sink running. Josh turned to me and said "That was probably the best blowjob I have ever had. Amazing." he fell to his side on the bed.

Theresa was washing up and she came back with a breath mint working her mouth. She kissed me and told me she loved me and that she thought I would like it if she played too.

I was no longer jealous, worried, or wondering if I could handle it. Because Theresa was all about me and concerned with how I felt, I knew we could continue into the Lifestyle. She got on the bed and gave Josh a hug and kiss and laid there for a while. I sat on the bed and stroked her leg and she touched my arm.

Karen came into the room and asked "What's going on in here?" Josh reached his hand to her and said for her to come join him on the bed.

We all laid there and talked for a few minutes. Then Theresa and I got up, got dressed, thanked Josh and Karen for a great time and headed home.

"You know you are the only man I really really want right?" Theresa asked.

"You know you are the best wife in the world?"

We held hands as we drove and talked. I complimented her on how fabulous she looked and told her that Josh said that was the best blowjob he had ever had. She blushed a little and cracked a "naughty" smile.

But we assured each other, that the Lifestyle was for us to have fun and enjoy others. But primarily it was only good for us, if we continued to strengthen our relationship and journey through life and the Lifestyle together.

We had made a good set of friends in Josh and Karen. And I will write about some other wild times with them in the future.

***

That's all of the story for now let me know if you want to read any more of Theresa and my journey into the Lifestyle. Again, the stories are real...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Real Lifestyle Story Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds