• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blackmailed By My Neighbor

Blackmailed By My Neighbor

12

This is story involves rimming, enemas, anal and BDSM between an older man and a younger woman, told from the woman's perspective. If that is not your thing, you've been warned, otherwise, read and enjoy.

********

Hi, I'm Tammy, I'm 23 and live with my grandma and take care of her as my parents don't want to put her in a nursing home. I'm a newly graduated nurse so it works out well though I don't have that much in ways of income. She has a nice little house with a very secluded garden, and I figured it would be the perfect place to grow a little something to supplement my income.

One night, just after I had put her in bed, at eight or so, there was a knock on the door downstairs. I was heading to the front door when it knocked again and I realized it was coming from the back door, from the garden! Why the fuck was someone back there? You had to climb a six foot wall to get in. With a lot of trepidation I headed back there and looked out the window to see the next door neighbor standing there, twirling a leaf. Fuck!

I opened the door and tried playing it cool, saying, "Hi Mister Roberts! What are you doing in my back yard?"

Mister Roberts was a 50-something widower who worked as an engineer when he wasn't puttering around in his garden or out running. He smiled and answered, "Well Tammy, I was trimming my apple tree and dropped the saw over into your garden so I climbed over to fetch it, and couldn't help but notice some strange plants with these very distinctive leaves." He held up the leaf in his hand and I tried to come up with some explanation, some excuse, but nothing came out, so he continued, "Now I know you young people have a very liberal view on pot, and hell, I've smoked a joint or five in my day. The police do not share your view though, and if I were to call them you would go to prison for a very long time, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

I shook my head and pleaded, "Please, Mister Roberts, Allan, please don't turn me in, I'll pay you, I'll do anything, please don't call the cops!"

He smiled and answered, "I don't want your money, but I like this subservient, pleading side of you and I think something can be arranged."

With that he reached out and ran his hand up from my hip, up along my narrow waist to cup my breast, making it abundantly clear what he meant. I almost tore his hand away and slapped him, but I realized this was the only way, so I took a deep shuddering breath and let him grope me. His other hand started tracing my belly along the top of my yoga pants as he said, "Good, now, is your grandmother asleep and is she likely to wake up?"

"She is asleep, and I gave her a sleeping pill, she would sleep through an earthquake. AAH!"

He had found my hardening nipple through my top and pinched it hard. He nodded and said, "Good! I think we'll start with something simple."

He led me by the nipple to the living room where he threw a pillow on the floor, sat down and told me, "Take off your clothes and kneel, I want to start with a blowjob."

I felt numb, used, scared, nervous and strangely turned on as I started stripping out of my clothes. All too soon I was naked and kneeling, unbuckling his belt and sliding his pants and underwear off. His cock was hard, maybe six inches, but coke can thick, and I wondered how the hell it would fit. He was much, much bigger than my only two previous boyfriends. Before I could think too much about it he grabbed my braids like handlebars and pushed me down his fat cock. He started fucking my face faster and faster, deeper and deeper, and soon I was taking it all. To my surprise and shame I was getting really turned on by being dominated like this, and started rubbing my wet slit as I sucked and licked.

I could feel him swelling and his pace getting erratic, I knew he was getting close and I was getting ready for his load when he surprised me by pulling me off him. He raised and spread his legs, and pulled me by my braids right into his ass as I shook my head. He growled out, "Eat my ass my little slave, and learn your place!"

Humiliated beyond anything I thought possible I let my tongue drag up over his bunghole, and thanked the lord he seemed newly showered. He moaned as I swirled my tongue around and around, and I found myself getting into it, and I started working my fingers in my slit again as I worked my tongue deeper and deeper inside. His moans and grunts were getting louder and suddenly he pulled me out of his ass and pushed his entire cock into my mouth, skullfucking me until his cock started twitching and swelling.

He buried himself in my throat and shot his thick load straight down my throat as he growled loudly. I came as he filled my belly with his cum, and I came hard! Being choked by his thick meat, being dominated and humiliated, it all made me feel so submissive and used, and it made me so fucking wet I felt some of my juices squirt out of me as I came!

He pulled me off his wilting dick and I laid my head in his lap, gasping and breathing hard as I recovered. He petted my head in silence for a few minutes and then said, "Jesus fucking Christ, that was good! I'm going to get Viagra tomorrow and really get everything out of this little arrangement!"

"I thought this was it!? That this was what I needed to do!"

"Oh, my sweet little girl, this is just the beginning! I own you now, and I will use your body as much as I possibly can. I know you got off on this too, don't deny it, and I'll play your body like a fiddle, make you cum so much you won't know what to do with yourself."

I didn't know what to say, the idea of being his slave, his pet terrified me and turned me on at the same time, and I really had no choice, he had me under his thumb.

He continued, "Tomorrow after you have put your grandmother to bed you will take off all your clothes and put on just a coat. The moment you step over the threshold into my house clothes are forbidden."

He stood up and put on his clothes, then he went and picked up the saw that started all of this and with a wink he walked out the front door.

After the door closed I was still kneeling naked on the pillow, still kind of shocked by what happened and by how I reacted. After a while I got up, took care of my clothes and stepped into the shower. I considered what I could do to get out of this mess; the dealer I supplied to couldn't take the entire plants, and I had invested too much to just throw them away, and anyway, Mister Roberts could have taken pictures or some other proof before confronting me. I would just have to bide my time until I could find a way to get out of this mess.

***********

I slept a worried sleep and got up early. I cleaned the house before Nanna got up; I just wanted to keep busy, keep what lay ahead of me that night out of my mind. Nanna was having one of her spry days, so she kept me busy and before I knew it I was putting her to bed and remembered what I had to do. I went to my room and stripped out off my clothes, and gave myself a quick once over in the mirror. I had my honey-blonde hair in a single long braid down my back, almost to my curvy ass. I'm pretty happy with my body; I have perky c-cups, a narrow waist, nice hips and long legs. I wondered what would happen to this body tonight.

I put on my fall coat and some flats, locked the door behind me and walked over to Mister Roberts place. I knocked on the door and he opened it with a lecherous smile. He said, "Welcome my little slave. Have you obeyed my order? Show me."

I opened my coat towards him, showing him my naked body. His smile grew wicked and he grabbed my nipple hard, making me groan and pulled me inside. As soon as I was in he ordered me to take off my coat and shoes, he reminded me that no clothes were allowed in his house. He led me by my nipple into the house, into his bedroom. He had stripped his bed of covers and pillows, and on a table to the side he had laid out a number of sex toys and lots and lots of rope. I almost bolted at the sight of that table but I remembered what he had on me and steeled myself for what was to come. With a quivering voice I asked, "What will you do to me?"

He ran his hand up my neck and cupped my head as he answered, "Oh, you wouldn't want me to spoil your surprise now, would you? On elbows and knees on the bed now, Sweetie." I was surprised by his gentle tone, and he looked suddenly so kind, paternal almost, like I was his and he would teach me, raise me. I must have been lost in thought a bit too long because he slapped my tit and said sternly, "Bed, now!"

I obeyed and got on my elbows and knees on the bed. He laid down several ropes in front of me, where I could see them, and started tying me up. He had me grip my own elbows and started with binding my forearms together, then he bound a spreader bar to my knees and connected my elbows to my knees with more rope. He tied my feet to the bed frame at the foot of the bed, and then my elbows to the head of the bed.

There was a big mirror in front of me and as I looked at myself I couldn't deny that it was an incredibly erotic sight, and the feeling of helplessness, of being crudely on display for his pleasure turned me on even more. As I watched in the mirror Mister Roberts took of his clothes as he held eye contact with me, and I found myself seeing him as sexy with his salt and pepper hair and his strong, hairy body. He was a man, not a boy like I was used to.

Once he was naked he grabbed another rope and started tying my hanging tits, making them engorged and round. He then picked up something from the table and returned to my side. He started toying with my nipples, making them rock hard, and then suddenly pain shot through me as he had attached weighted nipple clamps to me. I squealed in pain as he caressed my back soothingly and murmured calmingly in my ear.

Mister Roberts moved so that he was kneeling behind me and started kissing me all over my back, ass and thighs before centering in on my ass. He started eating my ass out from behind, and to my surprise it felt good! I have always had the firm belief that the ass was an exit only, but, damn, his tongue was magic! I was moaning and gyrating my butt into his face as I tried to relax and let his tongue in as deeply as possible.

When I finally felt him get really deep with his tongue, the fucker stopped! I groaned in disappointment and was just about to ask him to get back in there when I saw that he had picked up a big, glistening metal hook with a ball on the end from the table. He smiled at my confused and scared expression through the mirror and put the cold, slick ball against my asshole. I naturally clenched but he caressed my back and told me to relax in his soothing voice.

He started pushing it in and I focused on breathing and relaxing, I knew protests were meaningless. The stretch was burning, aching, and then with a twinge of pain the big metal ball was inside me. I felt weirdly full but once it was in it didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. Mister Roberts picked up another rope, and this time he tied my braid to the hook up my ass, making me constantly arch my back, not being able to look away from the mirror.

He kneeled behind me again and started rubbing his fat cock up and down my slit as he kept eye contact with me. He kept rubbing me and teasing me until I thought I would go insane, and then suddenly he plunged all the way inside me fast and hard. The impact of his hips made the ball shift in my ass and the weights of the nipple clamps jiggle, torturing my nipples with exquisite pain.

He pulled out of me slowly, and then slammed into me hard again, his balls slapping against my clit as my nipples ached. He built a rhythm like that, slowly out and then fast in, again and again, pushing me closer and closer to a climax of epic proportions. My body started shaking as I was right on the edge, and just them he rained down a series of hard slaps on my firm ass. I came harder than I ever have before, harder than I thought possible, and I screamed so hard just a squeal came out.

I've always been a one and done kinda girl, but he kept fucking me harder and harder as the spanking continued, and to my surprise I felt myself cumming again, and again and again, and then I felt him swell inside me and as he emptied what felt like a gallon of cum inside me I came so hard I blacked out for a few seconds.

When I came to my senses again I felt him pull out of me and he told me, "Ahh, that was beautiful my little slave, just amazing!" He gently petted my pussy and then said, "Bear down for me Sweetie, push all of my cum out of your pretty pussy. Good girl!" Mister Roberts scooped up as much cum as he could from my pussy and then held his hand in front of my face and told me, "Eat your treat like a good little girl."

Even though I should have been disgusted I wasn't, I eagerly licked up the mix of his and my cum, reveling in the debauchery. After I had swallowed everything he petted me on the head and said, "Good girl. This made me thirsty, I'll go have a drink. Don't go anywhere."

He laughed as he walked out of the room.

I was of course going nowhere, bound as I was on all fours, looking at myself in the mirror as my head was pulled back by my braid, that was connected to the hook up my ass. I was still reeling from my first ever series of multiple orgasms and was just about recovered when Mister Roberts returned. He put a glass of water with a straw into my mouth, and told me to rehydrate, we still had a long night ahead of us. I noticed that his cock was half hard and remembered his comment about the viagra. Fuck, I really was in for a long night.

After I had finished drinking he started untying me, starting with my legs and arms and then the spreader bar. He untied the hook from my braid and started pulling on it, extracting the big ball from my ass, making me groan at the intense stretch. He tutted and held up the ball end in front of my eyes and there was a fleck of poo crowning it. He said, "This simply will not do, I will have to clean you out thoroughly my dear."

I kind of guessed where this was going, I was a nurse after all, but I couldn't find the words to protest, so I just mutely went along with what he ordered. It seemed to have gone well so far, so why stop a winning concept?

He left the nipple clamps and the ropes around my tits on, and had me grip my own elbows behind my back before he bound my arms together. He led me by my braid into the bathroom where he had set up a rubberized mattress and a padded stool. He had me kneel on the mattress and rest my upper chest and head on the stool, and it was surprisingly comfortable.

He started applying liberal amounts of thick lube to my butthole, fingering me with first one then two fingers, twirling them around, really getting in there, making me moan and groan. Then he stopped and I heard him running the tap, and I started feeling scared. I've never had an enema and never associated them with sex, though his tongue and fingers in my ass had felt great, so maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

He hung the bag on a towel hook, right where I could see it bulging red and menacingly. He worked the butt-plug shaped nozzle in and out of me a few times, and then he opened the valve. I immediately felt the warm water rushing inside me, and god, what a strange feeling! Mister Roberts started massaging my slit with one hand, keeping me horny but not building towards an orgasm. His other hand was massaging my belly as it slowly swelled. He said soothingly, "Shh, just relax, you will get your first cramps soon, soapy water will do that, but just let them pass, I promise it won't hurt you."

There it was again, that caring, loving tone, that gentle touch as he took advantage of me in the most degrading ways. It really threw my head for a loop, but it was very comforting, it made it feel like he was doing what was best for me even though I couldn't see it. Hell, maybe he was.

Suddenly the first cramp hit, making me whimper and shake, but I focused on relaxing as he told me, and he massage my belly and stroked my clit, making me focus on the pleasure rather than the pain, and I realized there was pleasure in the fullness as well. After the cramp passed I looked up at the bag and saw that it was still a quarter of it left. As I was filled with that last quarter my body was wracked with cramps a few more times, but Mister Roberts soothed me and massaged me and made it better.

I felt so incredibly full and desperately wanted to go to the toilet, but ordered me to stay until he let me go. He continued rubbing my pussy but with more intent now. He was working two fingers in and out, rubbing against my g-spot while his thumb worked my clit. I was getting closer and closer to cumming but just when I was about to explode he pulled away. I whimpered and tried to seek his fingers out but he just laughed and told me it was time to expel. He helped me up and walked me to the toilet, and on the way I caught a view of myself in the mirror, I looked tree months pregnant from the water!

I sat down on the toilet and realized that with my bound hands I couldn't get the plug out, and I looked at hip with pleading eyes. He just smiled a wicked smile as he kneeled beside me. He started wiggling the plug around in me and I turned my head away in shame. I would have to shit in front of him! He started fingering my pussy again, and despite my shame, or perhaps because of it, I was really horny, and within moments I was close to cumming. He could tell, and pulled the plug out of my ass fast. As the water rushed out of my ass I came hard, shaking on the toilet as I expelled that foul water and my shame.

After I came there still was a lot of water left in me, and he left me there with some privacy until I was done.

Five minutes later he came back. He helped me up off the toilet and into the shower where he washed me off. After he dried me off with a fluffy towel he led me back to the padded mattress and stool again. I gave him a questioning look and he smiled and said, "Yes Sweetie, again. I very much enjoy filling you up like this, cleansing you, and you seemed to enjoy it as well. Last time I gave you a full bag, that's two quarts, but this time there is much less, well, shit, to take up space, so you are going to get two full bags this time, a full gallon. I understand that it scares you, but I know you can handle it, my little slave." He filled up the bag as I kneeled there, wondering how the fuck it would even work.

Mister Roberts got down behind me and started licking my ass. It felt really good, so naughty and dirty and sexy, and I was soon getting really wet again. He lubed me up again, with two fingers directly this time, and then pushed the nozzle plug inside again. As I was filling up he started very lightly running his fingertips up and down my spine, in circles around the globes of my ass, up and down my thighs, my calfs, and down to my feet, tickling them lightly, making me squirm and giggle. He traced his fingers up my legs again, past my hips, slowly exploring my swelling belly, teasing my bellybutton, up to my bound breasts and aching nipples. Each little touch to my tits, and especially to my nipples or the clamps holding them sent shivers up and down my spine and jolts of pleasure and pain trough my body. His fingers traced up to my face and caressed each and every feature, and when his fingers moved over my lips my tongue darted out to lick them before I could stop myself. He chuckled at my embarrassed expression and fed me two of his fingers as his other hand returned to my sopping wet pussy.

I suckled and licked his fingers as he fingered me until I was very close, then he pulled out of me and stepped away. I looked over and realized that the bag had emptied completely without eliciting a single cramp from me. Mister Roberts clamped the hose and filled the bag in the sink again. He hung it up and released the clamping valve, and I felt the flow resume filling me. One hand returned to my pussy while his other started massaging my belly and sides.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Blackmailed By My Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds