• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Break a Filly Ch. 04

To Break a Filly Ch. 04

12

Author's Note: Again, I would like to apologize for posting the wrong version of Chapter 3. I assure you that the direction of the story will not change and someday, provided I can get through the rest of TBAF, I promise to go back and fix it. I didn't do it right away as I didn't want to cheat those who read the incorrect version out of continuity. I hope that I have made up for that serious error with this chapter. Chapter 5 should be out shortly but please be patient with me when it comes to Chapter 6. Classes are starting back up again and it can be very hard to predict when I will have time to write, life and all that goes on, but I do intend to continue with Lindsay's story. I have done some chapter mapping and have enough content for at least 10 installments. I have never done any type of creative writing before and am finding that these characters have a tendency to write themselves. When I first started, I anticipated only having around 5 or 6 chapters, but it is extending itself quite nicely so I guess we will just have to see where the story takes me.

***

Lindsay was at the stove buttering up bread for grilled cheese sandwiches when she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist. She leaned into him laying her head back on his shoulder as he set about making a line of kisses along her neck. She hummed contentedly and stretched herself out, allowing him greater access to his new playing ground.

"I can't really make you a snack if you keep distracting me, now can I?" she said in false protest, closing her eyes and smiling. He spun her around to face him and brought her arms up to circle his neck. She laughed as he leaned in eagerly to kiss her just below her ear and ran his hands down to her slim hips. "I thought you said you were hungry?"

Jake stopped and pulled away to look at her, blue fire eyes ablaze. "Oh I am," he said huskily, picking her up and setting her on the counter. She hadn't bothered putting on pants after their little escapade and had instead gone for one of the ratty oversized hoodies she'd thrown into the guest closet after her shopping trip with Chessie. Standing, it fell just far enough to cover all of her private bits; the same could not be said however for her new position.

As their lips met once more, Jake pulled her forward so that her legs were forced to spread around him and her backside nearly came off the edge of the counter. He brought one hand up to brace the back of her head while the other traveled south and began to trace along the inside of her thigh. She shuddered at his intimate touch, but her attention was torn between that and the oral assault she was receiving.

Lindsay was unable to focus on either area given that the dual stimulation was equally interesting. Just as the fingers of one hand began to tangle and tighten their grip in her hair, the other hand was reaching the wetness building between her thighs. When she felt his fingers slip inside of her and his thumb come to rest on her pink nub, she want to gasp but he nipped her lower lip and then sucked her tongue into his mouth.

She was completely overwhelmed and her legs started to jump when she felt his long fingers hook inside of her and a rhythmic pressure start to pulse on that oh-so-sensitive patch on the upper wall of her pussy. The combined stimulation of his fingers pulling against her g-spot and the circular pattern his thumb was now making were so intense that she thought she might stop breathing altogether.

Jake gripped down hard on her hair and pulled backward causing her head to fly back and expose her neck. He ran his tongue up along her throat and nibbled at her jaw, never ceasing his work below. He was pressing harder now, fingers torturing her tender spots, tongue teasing her ear. He finally bit down on her soft lobe and pulled harder and faster at her dripping pussy and she exploded, crying out and shaking violently in a mind-numbing orgasm.

It took ten long seconds for Lindsay to come down from it and when she did, she was completely out of breath, her vision clouded with stars. She saw the shadow of Jake standing before her with a shocked expression on his face. She looked down to see that his shirt was soaked and he seemed to have a sticky liquid coating his arm.

"Whoa," he hesitated, "wasn't expecting that."

Now it was Lindsay's turn to be confused, "What do you mean? What happened?"

"Oh nothing, I just didn't realize you were a squirter," he replied with a boyish shrug of his shoulders.

"Excuse me, what did you just call me?" Lindsay raised her voice, a little outraged

"You can... uh... ejaculate...." He looked a little nervous now. "It's sexy, believe me. I was just a little surprised that's all."

What the hell is he talking about; 'I can ejaculate', 'squirter' what does that even.... "Wait," Lindsay looked again at Jake's shirt, "did I do that?"

His turn at confusion again, "Yes... haven't you ever done it before?"

"Definitely not. How did -" but then she trailed off. "Nevermind. I'm sorry about that, there's a bathroom down the hall if you want to – to clean yourself up."

"No need," he said with a grin, bringing his fingers up to his mouth and lapping at the juices there. He closed his eyes, seeming to savor the action.

Lindsay was completely flabbergasted by the apparent appeal of what she had done. Distracting herself, she asked him, "You still want that grilled cheese?"

Lindsay hopped off the counter and turned the burner on under the pan. Jake moved in close behind her, wrapping her up in his arms once more. He leaned down and whispered into her ear, "That was the most amazing thing a woman has ever done for me, thank you." With that, he kissed the back of her head, slapped her bottom and turned around to address the dog who had been waiting nervously on his bed since they had come down the stairs.

Lindsay tossed a few slices of bread into the pan absentmindedly as she puzzled through the last five minutes. She was trying to understand how she could have gone her entire adult life without ever knowing that she was a ... What did he call it? ... 'squirter'. She had had plenty of sexual interactions and with those, plenty of orgasms, but never in her life had a man made her do anything like that.

Then again, if we're being honest here, none of them ever paid you that much attention. It was true, she had always been 'along for the ride', so to speak. While she adored sex, especially with Derek, it had always been rather short-lived and focused on him. He had always worked quickly and tended to be pretty rough with her – lots of dirty talk and the like. While she certainly enjoyed all of that, part of her had always longed for... Jake. Well, it's true! He's dreamy, he's wealthy, he's... trying to talk to you.

"Lindsay?"

"Huh? Oh sorry, what did you say?" He was looking at her expectantly and with a hint of amusement.

He spoke again, sarcastically over-annunciating his words, "I asked, 'What is your dog's name?'" He was scratching the mutt's ear.

"Oh, uh..." Lindsay paused, looking at the dog who now had his eyes rolled back into his head and was starting to thump his hind leg in delight. Boy, do I know how you feel – those hands rock!

"Lindsay?"

"Sorry, I guess I haven't thought of one. I always just call him 'pooch' or 'bud'." She felt kind of bad now, realizing that she hadn't even taken the time to name the poor beast. But considering he received plenty of attention, walks, and snacks, his life wasn't really all that bad.

"Bud works. So, how old is Bud?"

"I don't know, ask him." Lindsay shot back sharply. She was starting to feel like Jake was being judgmental about her pet ownership skills. You could at least take the thing to the vet, or give him a bath or - She shut her brain up at that point because could smell their sandwiches starting to burn. She turned them over in the pan. Still edible, whew.

Jake was behind her again, arms sneaking their way around to the front. She felt his hot breath at her neck and shivered as he whispered, "Why must you always be so sardonic, pet?"

Lindsay turned off the stove and transferred the sandwiches from burner to plate. "Pet?" she challenged as she grabbed two water bottles out of the fridge and took their meal into the living room. She flipped on the TV and plopped down on the couch, Jake following suit grabbing a sandwich on the way.

He took a bite and said around the food, "Yes, well, the way I see it I can lay you down, roll you over, and make you beg. What more can you expect from a pet?" He swallowed and laughed at the look of consternation on her face.

"You do realize that we've only had one date, I have no significant emotional attachment to you, and most importantly you are in my house eating MY food. I reserve the right to throw you out at any time I wish." And I have half a mind to, smug bastard.

His smile deepened, "Yes you can, and you may even want to, but you won't." He paused for effect and set down his sandwich. "Care to venture a guess as to why not?"

He advanced on her and had her on her back in an instant. Her legs spread, she could feel his erection pressing into her thigh.

Looking up at him she replied, her voice quivering with anticipation, "I might be able to come up with one or two reasons."

Here we go again!

***

Chad fumed the entire drive back to the farm. He stormed up the steps and slammed the porch door so hard behind him that it came off the top hinge. GOD DAMMIT! Everything falls apart! He still couldn't believe that of all of the people in this world with whom his filly could have gotten herself involved, it just had to be Jake Snyder.

There had to be well over a million people in that god forsaken city and Jake Snyder, the only man there intent on ruining Chad's life, had swooped in and stolen his beautiful Lindsay. The more he fumed, the more certain he became that he was going to take her.

This was no longer just about his own desire to have her, now it was also about taking something from Jake, something that he actually had the wherewithal to take. It was going to be so easy, too. The girl had already planned it all out for him, hadn't she?

Sure, she wasn't set to leave for another five days, but that wouldn't matter. Thanks to the technology in this day and age, all he would need was her cell phone. He could send out a text message to her obnoxious little friend that she was leaving early and no one would be the wiser.

Now it was just a matter of actually taking her. He didn't want a struggle; Chad knew that would alert her family, or worse the police, that something was amiss in her absence. He also didn't want her aware of her predicament until he had her secured in the barn. It's not that it would make a terrible difference, he was prepared for a certain amount of fight on her end but he preferred to have a few tools at his disposal to keep her subdued – something that would not be easy in a moving vehicle.

So how, then, was he to take her? He didn't want to hurt the girl therefore knocking her over the head was out of the question. Drugging her seemed the most plausible way, but how was he to administer a dose undetected? He could use a gun to keep her docile, but again that would alert her to what was going on much too soon and if she was anywhere near as clever as he suspected her to be, she could escape. So drugs it is.

Chad went to the medicine cabinet in the master bathroom to take inventory. He could make a lovely cocktail out of an over-the-counter sleep aid, a few left over narcotics from when he dislocated his shoulder last spring, and an antihistamine. She was slight of frame and in all his days of spying he had never seen her take any medication of her own. He figured it wouldn't take much to put her out for at least the six hours he would need, as long as he was careful.

The only obstacle left was the administration. He didn't have to think long on that matter however, he had watched her long enough to know her routine and the one thing she would never skip – wine. That's it then, he would wait until she left for work, find a way into the house and put the drugs into whichever wine bottle was already open. That can't be all of it... something was nagging at the back of Chad's mind. He was forgetting something, he was sure of it, but as always is true with these matters he couldn't remember what he had forgotten.

He landed back on his bed, still fully dressed and stared up at the ceiling. His night was spent drifting between short dozing states, moments of anger and frustration at the thought of Jake, and then those inadmissibly exited urges as he imagined finally being able to touch her. For the first time since he had the idea to steal Lindsay, Chad wasn't interrupted by a guilty conscience. His sense of honor had flown out the window, the monster had control now and he was ready to play.

***

Lindsay blushed a little when Jake kissed her forehead goodbye. The sun was just beginning to rise when his limo had pulled up in front of the house to take him back into the city. She paused in the doorway, watching him round the corner lost in thoughts about their night together, and then she remembered that it was a work day. Begrudgingly, she closed her front door and turned to head up the stairs for a shower.

Bud sat back on his haunches with an inquisitive head-tilt in her direction. She went over to the dog, crouching down and scratching behind his ears with both hands. He moaned a little and dropped his tongue out in a wide doggy grin.

"Not too shabby, eh Bud?" He licked her face and she stood once more, walking up the stairs. She passed by the guest bedroom and made a mental note that she had laundry in there that would need to be tended to after work.

An hour later she stepped into the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee and noticed her shoes sticking a bit. She blushed in spite of herself when she recalled what substance had turned it sticky. A few Lysol wipes later the evidence of her fling was gone, though the memory remained. It was going to keep her warm all day.

***

"I swear it, Miss Lindsay. Somethin's different 'bout ya today!" Chessie was already sitting behind the desk when Lindsay had come through the front doors of her office building. This dialogue insisting some hidden change in Lindsay's persona had gone on for quite a while now and she was beginning to tire of it.

She took a long drag on her coffee and made the decision to let Chessie in on her little secret. "I... went on a date last night."

"YOU WHAT?" the tiny blonde squealed in delight. "With who?"

Lindsay mentally winced, anticipating another octave jump in Chessie's next reaction, "Jake Snyder."

Silence followed and Lindsay glanced over to find her friend sitting wide-eyed, mouth hanging open in amazement. She turned her attention back to her screen as Chessie stared on. It was at that moment that Veronica, the horrible thing, walked through the front office doors.

"Good morning, ladies," her acidic tone burned its way through Lindsay's brain.

"Good morning, Veronica." She replied curtly. Chessie didn't even acknowledge the woman's presence, merely stared on at the side of Lindsay's head.

"What's wrong with her?" Veronica gave Chessie a distasteful glance.

"She's fine." None of your damn business.

Chessie, always interjecting at the most inopportune times, addressed Lindsay's ear in a stunned trance, "She's just spent the night with Jake Snyder. The Jake Snyder!"

Veronica's eyes narrowed, "Who has? Not Lindsay, surely."

A fire began to boil up inside of Lindsay, "And why exactly 'not Lindsay'?"

Veronica's attention was fixed silently on her for a moment and then she stated in a cold and matter-of-fact manner, "Because the idea that someone like you would be able to draw the interest of a man of Mr. Snyder's caliber is positively laughable."

No one laughed. Lindsay weighed her options before saying a big mental 'fuck it'. She rose to her feet and rounded the desk coming to stand within a foot of Veronica. She had to crane her neck up to glare into the woman's face, but that internal fire was now burning bright and she was absolutely not going to be spoken to with such condescension.

"No, Veronica, it's not. May I remind you that I once held your position and was promoted above you to get it and that I managed to 'draw the interest' of Derek Hubbard once – a man that you yourself had been chasing for years – without even trying? Someone like me is more than capable of pulling off a date with Jake and I'll have you think twice before you try and laugh at any of my accomplishments."

Lindsay expected her worlds to cause quite the stir, knowing exactly how arrogant Veronica could be, and so she was surprised when all the witch did was smile down at her.

When Veronica spoke her voice was sweet, almost like one would use to coo at a newborn baby. "Oh, my dear Lindsay, you've just said it, haven't you? You once were above me; you once drew the interest of a respectable man. But look at you now, behind a secretary's desk and associating with women of a more," she gave Chessie a nasty glance, "appropriate station. What goes up must always come down, dear, and I think we can all agree that you've finally landed where you've always belonged."

Before Lindsay even had time to think, she drew her hand back and punched Veronica square in the nose. She heard a satisfying crunch and watched as blood began to gush from her victim. Dark circles were already starting to form under Veronica's eyes as she cried out in pain, cradling her broken face.

"Chessie, call an ambulance for this bitch. I need to collect my things and give my notice."

Chessie sat in shock for a moment and then stood and hugged Lindsay. "I'll miss you, girlie."

Lindsay smiled at her sadly, "I'll miss you too. Now call the paramedics, we wouldn't want Veronica's face to be ruined forever, now would we?" At that the crying, bloody mess only wailed louder and Lindsay's smile deepened with satisfaction. God that felt good.

After sending quick email to her boss to "regretfully resign", Lindsay dialed Marie and headed out through the office lobby for the last time. She passed by the paramedics attending to Veronica's nose and overheard a story being recounted – something about a wet patch on the floor and an unfortunate fall. Prideful thing can't even admit when she's been served.

"Hey Linds, what's up?" Marie's voice rang in her ear.

"Wanna do lunch?"

"Uh... It's 9:30 in the morning."

"I know."

"Is everything... okay?" Marie sounded a little worried. "Is this about last night?"

"Oh God no," Lindsay assured her, "Veronica just ran her face into my hand and I thought you might like to see the damage?" She pulled the phone away from her ear and snapped a picture of the woman wrapped up in a blanket, blood still trickling down onto her pantsuit.

"Holy... you're damn right, I would! Churros?"

"Sounds good, see you in half an hour." Lindsay hung up the phone and, knowing that she was much closer than her sister to the café, decided to walk. She turned right and left the scene; she didn't even bother to look back.

She arrived at Churros before Marie and ordered a basket of chips, salsa, and a 32oz margarita. Start vacation early? I vote 'yes'. She sucked it down quickly and had just ordered a second when her sister hurried through the door. As she approached the table, Lindsay held up the picture on her phone so Marie could see.

"Oh. My. God." Marie took the phone and zoomed in to get a better look at her sister's handiwork. "You are so cool!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • To Break a Filly Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds