• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Mitzi Owens Remembered

Mitzi Owens Remembered

Part of my conversation with a guy who saw Mitzi's pics online and recognized her....

Subject: Re: Mitzi Owens
Date: 4th January, 2012

I KNEW I knew her. After looking at the pic's I am damn sure I fucked your hot little Mitzi Owens! :) On more than one occasion too!. I fucked her often enough that I KNOW it's her! A slut like her you just don't forget! Me and my buddies fucked her for a couple of years off and on.

I was buying her beer one night at Ziggy's, all night long. She was dirty dancing with every guy in the club, but kept coming back to me. She was bumping and grinding and letting all of the guys at the club feel her up. After a couple of hours she was drunk and wild as hell and had her blouse nearly off right there in the club.

I finally decided somebody's got to fuck this hot little bitch before she goes crazy. So I said "let me show you my new car." That was all it took. She said "I thought you'd never ask!" It was at the back of the gravel parking lot by Holyfields. on 30th Street back in Winston-Salem. I started kissing her in the parking lot and pretty soon she was bent over the hood under the streetlights with her shirt off and she pulled down her own pants, I didn't even have to ask, and did I her doggy style, while rubbing her clit. What I remember about Mitzi was how literally HOT and wet her pussy was and how hard her titties got when she was excited! AWESOME body! Hot, tight thick, but only in just the right places. Her pussy felt really hot around my fat cock.

Just about then there were these two uptight Salem College girls who happened upon us. They said "OMG!", But they did not leave, they watched us the whole time and Mitzi started fucking harder and faster and yelling "FUCK ME! Your cock is so fucking hard! FUCK my pussy you motherfucker; FUCK ME!!! Oh HELL YEAH!!!" ... and stuff like that and made sure they got a good show.

Funny; because of Mitzi I got a date with one of them on a later night. She acted all "good girl," till I took her back to my apartment and I eventually got what I was after. Plus, I called Mitzi to come over and do a threesome with us, and she made the Salem College girl eat a cream pie out of her pussy. Of course that was only after Mitzi had eaten the Salem girl's pussy too. You're right, Mitzi was always up for most anything. Evidently she's as good at eating pussy as she is at sucking cock! I thought that Salem College girl was never going to stop cumming!

You know I never did ask her how old she was, I just assumed if she was in the club she was legal. :) I don't guess it matters; she was definitely old enough to fuck! I did like that she always looked so young though, that was always kindda kinky.

I also fucked her in the old Winston-Salem Coliseum during a concert. I hadn't seen her in a while and we had run into each other there, and you know Mitzi, she was always horny. So a friend and I took her down into the lower levels, got her totally naked and fucked the shit out of her in a remote corner. That was the first time me and my friend had ever fucked anybody in the ass so I'll never forget that! After the ass fucking she finished us with her famous blow jobs.

Then she said, "I guess I had better get back to my fiance. He's gonna want some too pretty soon.....Unless I run into somebody else on the way back!" She laughed and waived as she was walking away buttoning her shirt. As my friend and I were getting dressed we noticed that Mitzi had left her bra and panties on the concrete floor. He kept her panties and I took her bra...36C.

So you ended up marrying her, huh? That's funny. I wonder if you were the fiancé she was in a hurry to get back to? LOL! I bet you have swallowed more cum than she has if you eat her pussy very often, cause I know I have left a lot of it in her. We always fucked bareback. LOL! You know as well as I do that a whore like Mitzi NEVER stops fucking around. Tell her Chuck said HI!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Mitzi Owens Remembered

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds