• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 02

Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 02

1234567

This story is a homage to another current literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.

I apologize in advance to any purists who will find disagreement with any of the actions of the two main characters.

*

As he stood in his room still surprised at himself for having a hard on at the thought of someone other than his wife he heard a knock on the door. Jasmine was knocking to show him the way to the pool.

He went to the door and opened it and as he did his eyes bulged, Jasmine had probably picked the skimpiest suit she could find. It could not have been any more arousing if she was naked. In fact the little pieces of cloth that did cover her privates only served to make the suit an erotic masterpiece designed to arouse. His eyes were drawn to Jasmine's extra healthy breasts, marveling at how great they looked. He wondered briefly if she any enhancements done but decided she hadn't. She just didn't seem the type to be insecure about anything she had so plastic surgery wouldn't be an option for her.

The tiny little v of fabric that covered her mound made it clear that she was definitely clean shaven too. He could blatantly see the lips of her pussy pressing against the tiny piece of fabric. Her legs, well her legs would rival Jenny's on any day of the week so the overall package was designed to test Mike's resolve. He had come to the conclusion that this weekend was to be a full court press by this gorgeous creature in front of him. He had never had such a beautiful woman as her throw themselves at him so blatantly. He wondered briefly if his plane had taken a detour into the twilight zone.

She knew he was getting an eyeful and she could see his nervousness and knew that he was affected. Of course every man on the planet would be affected by what she was wearing. Then she thought to herself how that wasn't true because the Mike she knew from twenty years ago would probably have looked right past her.

Mike could see Jasmine standing there and she was pouting, it was quite comical and pretty damn sexy. "Umm what on earth could make the rich and powerful Jasmine Kelly stand in front of me pouting like a little girl?" Mike said with a chuckle.

"Well I can see I didn't get my wish!" she said pretending to be sad.

"Oh no you didn't, you didn't really think I would wear that thing! I thought you put that in with the rest of the others by accident!" he laughed. In the assortment of swimsuits she had brought from him there was one Speedo. He could tell by what she said that she had really thought he might pick that.

"Spoil sport! Here I'm showing you almost as much as my own mother saw when I was born and you couldn't at least let me see your buns! Okay old man follows me I can't wait to pick that beautiful brain of yours about your last twenty years!" she blatantly teased him while she said this by thrusting her tits out.

Mike couldn't believe he was having such a good time bantering and flirting with Jasmine. He knew inside that his mind should be three thousand miles away with his wife and daughter but it wasn't, at least not as much as he thought it would be. It wasn't as if he had forgotten them or what was happening but he wasn't letting him affect him to the point of spoiling his time here. So he followed this west coast goddess out to her pool like the fly falling into the spider's web.

When she said pool she had seriously understated what greeted his eyes. Since her home was in the hills of Topanga Canyon her backyard had a spectacular view and was perched over a hillside. Her pool was one of the infinity varieties that looked like the water was falling off the edge down the hill. He had never seen one in person and was once again left with his jaw hanging.

"Come on old man lets hit the water for a few laps before we eat!" she said and before he could object she dove in and looked up at him.

"Jas, I don't ...... oh what the hell!" he said as he gave in and jumped in too. He felt a sudden splash of water in his face and looked over to see Jasmine grinning widely at him. She proceeded to splash him again and again till he started splashing her too.

He reached out to stop her but she took off, "Come on old man, let's see if you can catch me! If you do maybe I will give you a reward!"she teased him.

Mike felt like he was sixteen again playing with a potential girlfriend in his parents pool. It was exhilarating in a way he hadn't felt in almost forever. Without even thinking he shouted, "I'll show you how much of an old man I am!"

He swam after her and as he did he passed something in the pool. He was determined to catch her and put a stop to her teasing so he didn't notice what it was. He didn't notice till it was too late and he grabbed her and turned her to him, she had lost her top.

Jasmine didn't even hesitate, as Mike turned her towards him she pulled his face down. She pressed her lips against his hungrily and tried to probe his mouth wither tongue. She met resistance as he kept his mouth closed for a few seconds. Then he broke and so did his resolve. His mouth opened and for the first time since many years ago he kissed someone other than Jenny. He didn't care at the moment and he pulled her body tight to his and felt her mold herself into him.

He knew this was wrong, but then was it really? His mind was racing but his body was responding. He felt his hands roaming and let them feel the wonderful curves of Jasmines breasts. He broke the kiss and was about to lower his head down and suck one of those hard beautiful nipples into his mouth. Then he stopped and gently backed away, as he did he could see hurt in jasmines eyes.

"Jas, I can't....I want to...I so truly want to right now but I can't. I need to think before anything like this could happen. Please don't look hurt, I'm not rejecting you I just need to sort my head out right now."

Jasmine gave him a weak smile and felt a tear come to her eye, "I feel like such a fool Mike. I didn't meant to throw myself at you like this, I just couldn't resist! I promise I won't let it happen again. Maybe I should go change suits, I'll be right back!" Mike felt like shit right now because he could see the hurt in her eyes. He needed to make her feel better which was odd to him because it was the same feeling he used to get if Jenny was hurting.

As she turned to start swimming away he reached out and grabbed her wrist, "Please don't change, I think you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I didn't say no, I just said I need to sort my mind out. Things at home are extremely complicated right now and now you come along.....I really liked this...."

As he said that to her he pulled her to him and this time he led the kiss. She once again melted into him and let the man she had dreamed about for years make her heart flutter. She also felt her pussy melting even in the pool. She could feel her excitement building but didn't want things to go too fast.

He broke the kiss once again but this time didn't back away. He looked her in the eye and said, "Let's eat please, we can talk and I will tell you what you wanted. There's really not too much to tell about all those years, at least until the last couple weeks!"

"Okay Mike, thank you! I've dreamt of that kiss for so many years!"

He was still amazed at the fact that this woman had carried a torch for him all these years. "I can't even believe the irony of us kissing Jasmine. It was a wonderful kiss by the way. Your lips are so soft and...."

She smiled and her heart soared, "What irony is that Mike?"

"Well the only other person I ever kissed since I've been married just happens to be your partner!"

Jasmine's jaw dropped and Mike could see her face get concerned. He could see that his comment bothered her so he assumed that Tara had never mentioned it to her.

"Relax gorgeous, it was only one time and it was in a moment of extreme weakness while Jenny was with one of her men. He just happened to be a friend of Tara's and we wound up in a hot tub together. It was nice but it was quick and my mind was completely absorbed with what my wife was doing. So you can see the irony in our kissing."

Jasmine smiled then and playfully said, "That bitch I think I'm just going to have to put her over my knee and give her a good spanking for never telling me!"

"Now that's a sight I think I would pay to see!" he said playfully.

"Baby you wouldn't have to pay, you'd never have to pay for anything here! By the way Tara hasn't lost the hots for you either. You're a lucky man that she's not here this weekend because you might escape here this weekend without me taking advantage of you but I don't think you could resist our united efforts. Can I get you to imagine me and her naked in my huge bed which you haven't seen yet? Can you see both of us in that bed moaning and asking you to join us?"

As she said that it sent Mike's mind back to the east coast and he lost his smile and started to swim to edge of the pool.

Jasmine realized she said something that triggered him into fleeing the situation mentally. "Mike what's wrong I'm just playing. Please tell me what just popped in your head?"

As he got out of the pool and sat at the little dining table he looked at the wonderful spread she had assembled for them so quickly. He looked up at her, "Like I said Jas, things at home are very, very complicated right now. They're even more so than when you knew me twenty years ago. Let's eat and I'll tell you because you are the only person I could tell. Promise me one thing though, no judging, of me or anyone else I will tell you about! You were able to be non-judgmental all those years ago please tell me you can still be!"

"Oh my god you guys are still playing your game aren't you? All these years how did you survive that? How did you keep it all from your daughter? Of course Mike I won't judge you are Jenny that's your lives."

"Not just me and Jenny, please Jasmine no judging anyone I tell you about!" Mike pleaded. She could see the concern in his eyes and then it hit her. Her investigative mind was on overdrive and it made total sense to her right now. She couldn't believe her thoughts but it had to be, what else would have him so on edge.

"It's your daughter isn't it; somehow she's involved in the game now. Oh my god Mike, you need to let it out. Please as your friend not as someone who has loved you all these years talk to me. Tell me what's going on in your life!"

Just then a horrible thought occurred to Jasmine, she wouldn't believe it to be true. What if they have been....no she wouldn't believe it of Mike. She took his hand and told him to go ahead when he felt ready.

So Mike went through the whole story, glancing up every now and then to see the expression on Jasmine's face. He was relieved that not once did she show any sign of revulsion or disgust. If anything she looked more and more sympathetic. When he got into details about Jenny and Jesse's sex life she even looked aroused. The real reaction he got was when he described what was happening this weekend while he was here.

"Wow Mike, I don't know what to say right now. After all those years of avoiding the desires that turn you on it seems like it all came flooding back for and your wife!" she said softly.

"I know I've read stories of addicts that have relapses and usually when they pick up again it's not done slowly. I feel like me and Jenny fall into that category, we jumped in with both feet and our daughter jumped in with us!"

"I have to confess something to you Mike, as much as I don't understand what motivates this side of you the idea of your wife and daughter falling love with each other is erotically hot!"

"I know, god do I know, when I see them together on one hand it hurts me like I have always craved. The other side of me loves seeing them with each other; it just looks so natural when they make love. Even though it's been rough so far I know I still love Jenny, I just don't know what kind of love it is right now. That's why I said to you that I need to clear my head because I'm more than slightly tempted to jump in bed with you."

"It sounds like you have a remarkable young woman in Jesse; imagine her accepting and actually contributing to your game. I have to say for a second when I guessed she was involved I was scared that she'd been doing it for years with the two of you. I'm really relieved it only happened recently because I couldn't picture you letting your little girl join in something like that."

"Yeah I know that was the biggest problem with learning to accept their love. In my eyes she's still my little girl, but at the same time she's an erotic wet dream. She seems to suck up sexual experiences like a sponge and always wants more. When it comes to sex she really is her mother's daughter!"

"Don't take this the wrong way but I would love to meet her someday. I mean well, I can't lie and say it wouldn't be wild to see her in action, but I would love to meet this special young woman."

"Oh my god Jas, are you perving on my daughter?"

"M....mm.....mm....maybe a little bit!" she admitted sheepishly.

"Do you want to see a picture?"

"What kind? Oh my god did I really say that?"

"What kind would you like, g-rated or x-rated?" he said. He could feel his cock growing as they spoke.

"Ummm how about both?" she answered feeling her sex flooding. She couldn't believe how turned on she was by all of this. She'd never even thought of incest and now she was feeling frenzied at the thought of this.

"Okay, let's start with the g-rated," he said as he passed his phone. There was a picture of Jesse from earlier in the spring in a skirt and blouse. It had been taken on mother's day when they took Jenny out to dinner. She looked so innocent and wholesome in it.

"God she's beautiful Mike! This girl is actually.....fucking your wife?" she said the last part breathlessly. Even letting the words leave her lips had her on fire.

"Okay get ready for this next couple because they're pretty intense." He said as he pulled up the pictures. "These are from the weekend that Jenny took her to the city to take her virginity!"

"Fuck....Oh my fucking god! Look at that, I can almost smell her through the picture! Mike I can't help it right now but I have to...." she said deeply. With that she pulled the small patch of her swimsuit bottoms to the side and plunged two fingers into her drenched pussy.

"F....F.....fu....fuck!!!!! Oh.........yes.....yes..... Oh god I'm gonna cum!!!!"

Mike reached out and lightly caressed Jasmine's nipple before leaning forward and taking one in his mouth. He wanted to help her have her orgasm because she looked so beautiful like this.

"YYYESSSSSS OH GOD MIKE......MIKE SUCK IT!!!!!! SUCK MY TIT MIKE!!!!!!! OH GOD CUMMING SO...... SO.....SO...... HARRRRDDDDDD!" she screamed and pulled Mike even tighter to her chest. Then she collapsed back into her chair her pussy still on display for Mike's eyes. It seemed silly to cover up at this point after Mike had bared his soul and shared his deepest secrets. She wanted him now more than ever. She remembered telling Tara how she thought that Mike would be the perfect man for their polyamorous life style. Little did she know that he was already living in something like it with his wife and daughter.

The big difference in it for him would be the fact that both she and Tara would want him to be an equal partner. He would get fucked more than he ever had if she had her way. She still didn't understand and probably never would his need to be humiliated and dominated. The idea that he had submitted to being his own daughter's pet made her wet again and she was tempted to reach down and rub herself again. She knew Tara as well as she knew anyone and was sure they could incorporate Mike's fetish into a three way lifestyle. Of course the biggest obstacle was the one that had always been there, his marriage.

"Mike, I'm sorry I lost control....it's just that with us kissing and your story I just had to....." she said softly. Her wheels were turning, maybe there was something she could do or make happen to make him see he would be better off with her and Tara.

Mike hugged her exposed body to him and felt his cock rubbing against his trunks. He was hard as steel right now, it may be a small bar of steel but it was solid. "Don't apologize Jas, it's kind of hard not to get worked up over Jesse, she's a younger version of Jenny. No you know what she's kind of a younger version of Jenny and you if I could put you together."

She was humbled by his compliment because for the first time she could ever remember he had put her on the same level as his wife. Her desperate hopes were buoyed by this fact and she saw it as another crack in their once idyllic marriage. She then remembered another thing he had said about his love having changed for Jenny. All in all she was more hopeful now than she would have thought she had a right to be earlier.

She noticed him rubbing himself and knew he must need some relief too. God after watching her slut herself on her fingers and all the visuals he had in his head he must be ready to explode. As he was hugging her to him she returned the hug and started moving her hand down. She could feel him tense up as her hand touched the waistband of his trunks.

He went to pull away but she tried to hold him tighter, "Please Mike let me do something for you. It's gonna hurt you after awhile you know it!"

Mike was suddenly faced again with the inadequacy of his size and was getting flustered. He didn't want to see the look of disappointment he was sure would be on Jasmine's face when she saw his tiny equipment. "No, Jas I can't please don't touch me...."

"Why Mike, I'm not saying we should fuck...at least not yet," she smiled up at him. "I just want to be nice to you, god knows you deserve it. You need a woman who makes your needs equal to hers. I can be that woman for you Mike; I want to be that woman!"

"Jas, I'm small, I don't think you'll be happy with what I have to offer. Please I'm so embar....."

Trying to take into account what she knew about his desires and fetish she knew that he might respond to a little more direct approach. "Damn you Mike Andrews, I'm not going to take no for an answer. Take those fucking trunks off and let me see this problem you think you have!"

It really was as if a switch had been pushed in him by Jesse, he followed Jasmine's order immediately. He pulled down his trunks and for the first time in his life he was naked in front of another woman without his wife present.

She looked down and took in the sight of him. She knew that size was always an issue for men but even more so if the woman he was with made an issue of it. She had been with men that were equal to him in size and had left them feeling like they had rocked her world. There really was some truth in the 'it's how you use it' quote. She would try him on for size, giggling to herself at the pun she just made. She made sure not to giggle out loud right now because that would destroy every bit of progress she was making here.

She gently took him in her hand and started stroking him, she had a feeling he wasn't going to last long because of the stimuli he had received. So she sat up and pulled his hips forward. God she had fantasized about this moment so many times through the years. Then her fantasy became reality, she leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 21 Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds