• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kelli's Descent Ch. 03

Kelli's Descent Ch. 03

The story is a collaboration of two authors that met on Tumblr. Their mutual interests seemed to blend well, and we hope the readers will agree. Thank you for your comments. We will sincerely consider all suggestions.

*

"Do as you are told." She dropped to the floor and crawled to him. Still ashamed of herself for being degraded this way, she kept her eyes down. She could not see him, but she heard him undoing his zipper. When she reached him, he put his foot on her shoulder. "Stop there, slave. You were instructed to crawl to me. You have done that, so you stop. You do not think of altering my orders in any way. Your only thought is doing exactly what I instruct you to do, whore."

Kelli quivered in humiliation.

"Kneel and then sit back on your feet. Spread your legs apart and place your hands, palm up on your knees." She moved immediately to comply.

"You are doing well. This is how you will present yourself to your Master. This position is called nadu. Remember this. If you want to think of it as a code word between us, fine. Knees spread widely, back straight, and your breasts thrust out, as though offering them to me. You can practice what I have taught you just now on your own." He used the back of his hand to brush her cheek, and then cupped her chin in his hand, and lifted, so that he could look into her eyes. As he brought her up, she could see his erection. The first thing she thought of was how excited it made her to think that it was her body that made it hard. Kelli forgot everything else in that instant, focusing only on his cock. His words brought her back into focus. "And I suggest you practice. If you are found wanting, you will be punished. Do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes," she said, meekly.

"Yes, what?" His tone was sharp, and the words clipped, as if she were straining his great patience.

"Yes, Master," she said, catching on to what he wanted from her.

"Good, slave. Now, practice what you learned last night. Suck my cock."

"Yes, Master," she said again, softly. Closing her eyes, and losing her thoughts to the moment, she reached up, to take his erection in her hands, and begin to stroke it. He took Kelli's hands in his, and pressed them together, holding her by the wrists, and looked her right in the eyes and spoke in an even tone.

"No hands."

He drew a long piece of lace attached to a ribbon and wrapped it around her wrists. The sensation of the fabric and the act of tying her wrists together was very arousing. She could hardly stand what was happening to her. "Show me what you can do with that mouth and tongue, you little slut." He used her tied wrists to move her closer to his throbbing member. He brought her face next to the base of his shaft. She stuck out her tongue and licked up the length. After licking briefly at the tip, she closed her mouth, letting her saliva gather and let out a satisfied hum.

"Acceptable, slut, but again, no better than a common whore on Hollywood Boulevard."

Kelli was taken aback by this declaration. She was not a common whore, in fact she knew she was not a whore at all. She was a college coed, hard working, and she respected herself too much to be demeaned like this. As she thought about all of this, she lost concentration on him, and stopped working his cock with her mouth.

"Does calling you a common whore offend you, slave? What is more offensive, do you think? Being called a cock whore and a worthless slut, or having your mom watch videos of you licking my cum and telling me you fucking love it?" He pulled at her bindings hard, causing her to angle and shift to accommodate. "Now, tell Master how much you love it, and make Master believe it."

Working past the rage and shame she felt, she paused for a moment, and then looked up at him, touched his cock to her lips, and spoke to him, leaving it there as it rubbed against her lips when she spoke very quietly. "I love the way your cock tastes, Master. It makes my tongue and pussy tingle, I've never felt like this before." Kelli let her spit drip out of her mouth on his cock, which she then swirled it with her tongue, licking him all over, panting heavily as she worked. She had to please him, knowing that was the only way the collar would ever be removed.

She kissed the tip. Why did she do that, she wondered? Something she remembered from last night. Lips to tip, it made her tingle. "Thank...thank you, Master, for letting me take your strong cock into my mouth. Thank you, Master, for letting me have the chance to make you cum."

"Too much 'me and my.' Your mouth belongs to me. Your pussy belongs to me, you belong to me. Rephrase your words to express this, slut. Third person pronouns."

She was panting, saliva dripping, but she responded. "Thank you, Master, for letting your slave take your strong cock into...into..."

"Her mouth," he finished the sentence for her as he thrust into her again.

"Yessss" he said, the rhythm he was forcing on her became quicker and more insistent, his grip on her hair becoming tighter. She could feel his cock beginning to pulse in her mouth when he pulled out.

"Take it in your mouth, slave. Suck on my cock and make me cum." She complied, her wrists still being tugged by his binding, and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. He held her wrists above her head, and used his other hand to grab a fistful of her hair, and thrust himself deeper. She did what she could to make way for him, but she started to gag, and her mouth filled with saliva which started to drool out of her mouth. He continued to fuck her mouth, faster and deeper, 'gak, gak' sounds coming from her mouth. Just before she thought she would pass out, he would pull out, and as soon as she caught her breath, he would again plunge into her throat. In and out, fucking her throat, her mind blank, thinking only of survival and of pleasing him.

Tears were falling down her face again, and her lower mouth and his cock were thick with her drool. "Practice, slave. You must practice taking my cock not just in your mouth, but in your throat. You are learning fast, suck-toy," he said once, as she gasped for air.

"Thank you, Master."

"Thank you Master, what?"

"Thank you Master for teaching me to suck your beautiful white cock."

"Say that louder," he said, wondering where that came from. He made a mental note to pursue her 'white' comment. He held her face next to his saliva-slick shaft.

"Thank you Master for teaching me to suck your beautiful white cock," she said it louder this time, Derek's cock only inches from her lips.

"More practice, slut," and he plunged into her mouth to the back of her throat again. She struggle, making gagging sounds and gasping for breath. He told her to worship his cock each time her mouth wasn't being stuffed.

"Again!"

"Again!!"

Kelli was so lost in a semi-conscious state that she did not realize two other slaves had entered the room.

"Yes, come, sluts!" he said.

Kelli heard his words, but did not register their meaning. She heard "come" and thought she heard "sluts." She could not cum; she was too focused on just breathing.

And then suddenly only a few steps away, "Yes, Master," two female voices echoing their response.

With his cock still in her mouth, Kelli turned to see what was going on. When she let out a gasp, Derek regrabbed more of her hair and jerked her closer to his crotch. "Focus, slave!" he yelled, pulling her hair until it hurt.

He continued to pump her mouth, in and out, "This," thrust, "is,"

thrust, "our," thrust, "new," thrust, "slave!" And then, with his cock only half in her mouth, "Unf," he grunted, shooting his load into her open mouth and over her face. She tried to catch as much as possible in her mouth, but the copious amount was too much. She choked and swallowed and gagged and coughed, overwhelmed by the amount of his ejaculation.

It took several moments for both slave and Master to recover. Derek was breathing deeply, while Kelli was trying to calm her beating heart. He had released his grip and she used her bound hands to wipe gobs of his cum from her face. And then she noticed the two girls smiling at her and she wanted to die, hoping a hole would swallow her completely. She had humiliated herself in front of two girls just about her age.

But as she wiped the stinging goo from her eyes, she couldn't help but stare in awe. They had identical styles of long hair bunched at the top of their heads in a topknot secured with gold bands. It fell across their backs, and looked very sensual. Both girls were naked, except for steel around their ankles, wrists, and neck. Both had an identical cursive K on their left thigh. It was not a tattoo. It was like a very deep purple/red birthmark. They wore high heels that accentuated their perfect bodies. One was Asian, somewhat taller than Kelli, and one was white, with beautiful round, blue eyes. They were completely shaved below the neck, their bodies perfectly sculpted.

But what really caught Kelli's attention were the rings and piercings that each girl had. Their nipples had been pierced with half inch silver rings. Kelli realized now that the topknots were designed to leave their ears exposed. Their ears were adorned with multiple hoops of different sizes that jingled together as their heads moved. Light reflected off rings that were evident in their denuded crotches, but the most barbaric of all were the septum rings. Kelli could not help but gaze in awe.

"Take her," Derek commanded.

"Come with us, slut. Let's get you clean," the blonde one said as they helped Kelli to her feet and released her wrists. Stunned, she let them guide her down the hall. At the end of the hall, they directed her into a large bathroom area. There was a walk-in shower and racks of towels. The room was warm, but stark, with nothing in the way of decoration.

The Asian spoke first. "This girl is called Doreen. She is called Lana," pointing to the blonde. "You have all you need, shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, and here is a wash cloth. And don't forget. Shave your pussy completely. There is a razor in the soap caddie. Lana and this girl will return in 15 minutes. By then, you must be showered, dry and in the nadu position on this rug." Doreen pointed to a throw rug to the side of the shower. "Is this clear, slut?"

Kelli nodded, grateful to be left alone to shower. She felt the warm water wash away the remnants of Derek's cum. She shampooed her hair twice and then had to shave her already-trimmed pussy hair. Carefully, and with some sadness, she removed all her pubic hair and watched as it washed down the drain. She would have stayed under the warm cascade far longer, but she did not want to displease Doreen nor Lana.

Lana and Doreen returned with chains draped gracefully over their forearm. Both inspected Kelli, to make sure that their instructions were followed completely. Doreen leaned in closely, putting her nose into Kelli's moist hair, just above her ear. She whispered, "You are a tasty slut."

Kelli's heartbeat increased dramatically. Meanwhile, Lana reached between Kelli's legs, and "mmmmmm," was satisfied as she rubbed her fingers across Kelli's mound. She held her wet fingers to her nose and smiled, taking in Kelli's musk.

Kelli gasped.

"Shhh, don't be afraid," Doreen cooed and Kelli found that she could almost let this whole ordeal slip from her mind

"Please," Kelli whispered, her voice sounded as though it was echoing from within a cave.

"Please what, slut?"

"Please don't. It's not right, I mean, I don't do this with girls," Kelli replied.

Doreen and Lana laughed and helped Kelli to her feet. Lana reached for the strands of chains.

"Stand still, slut, spread your legs," Doreen commanded. Lana handed Doreen two metal cuffs and she snapped them on Kelli's wrists.

"Don't do this to me. You are doing this against my will, please stop!"

"Don't be silly, slut," said Lana as she knelt and snapped two ankle cuffs on Kelli, who began to struggle. Doreen gripped Kelli from the back, with a strength that surprised Kelli. "Stand still, slut."

"Noooooooooo," Kelli wailed, but Doreen's grip was too powerful. Lana picked up the coils of chain and using small carabiner-type clips, wound the chains from Kelli's collar to her wrists and eventually to her ankles. They adjusted the links so that Kelli could not lower her bound hands completely, nor spread her ankles more than 18 inches apart.

"Come along, pet. We will take you to your room now."

Bound as she was, Kelli had no choice but to shuffle along between the two slave girls.

"You look yummy in a sirik, slut" said Doreen

'A sirik?" Kelli thought. "What do you mean, a sirik?" Her voice was quivering. She had lost every bit of control over this situation once the chains were in place, and could barely make herself audible.

"The arrangement of chains that accentuates your slave body, slut," Lana responded.

Numb, she allowed herself to be led to her "room," which was little more than a single bed. It was soft, with plenty of blankets and pillows. There was a chair and an empty shelf. One of them said "Rest, pet. Just rest." As they departed, the door shut with a definitive locking sound.

Kelli sat on the bed testing her chains for only a few moments, when the door unlatched and a different girl entered with food on a fine silver tray. Kelli noted she was Latina in appearance and as beautiful as Doreen and Lana. And she was adorned in the exact same way, with multiple piercings, a topknot bound in gold bands, heels, collar, metal cuffs, the cursive K on her thigh, and nothing else.

She set the tray on the counter. There were several small dishes and a glass of steaming tea or coffee. "Eat, Kajira, you will need your strength."

"I'm Kelli, but thank you. Can I ask you some questions?"

"No, Kajira, just eat. This girl is called Vela and she is not allowed to answer your questions. You are a tasty looking slave, Kajira," she said quietly, with a smile as she left the room.

Kelli sampled the dishes; they were very well prepared and each was delicious. Alone with her thoughts, she struggled to make sense of what was happening to her, eventually, drifting off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kelli's Descent Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds