• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Pat Cums A'Calling Ch. 02

Granny Pat Cums A'Calling Ch. 02

Pete stared hard at his Aunt Pat's incredible ass as she walked before him, down the stairs, leading him to her room. Moments earlier, she'd drained his 19-year-old balls dry, or so it seemed, her proficient sucking mouth coaxing the biggest load he'd ever shot in his young life.

Now, as she turned to face him, his pretty, nearly 70-year-old, curly haired aunt with the most delicious sags and wrinkles he'd ever seen on a woman her age, he knew it was his turn. And he welcomed it.

Pete had come to the home of his grandmother, Liz, Pat's kid sister, a rather attractive woman herself of 62. His grandmother had too much to drink; Pat had no such issues, she could drink her sister, and most anyone, under the table. So Pete gently escorted his groggy grandmother upstairs to her bed, and then lied down beside her as she snored away. He'd decided to watch a little TV, make sure his grandmother was sleeping soundly, and head down to his own bedroom across from his aunt's.

But he was tired and had fallen asleep. Pat, after downing a nightcap downstairs, had come up to do some laundry in the master bedroom's adjacent bath. She'd come around the corner, spied her slumbering sister huddled under the covers. Pete lay there, sleeping, wearing only boxer shorts. And sticking down the leg of them was his hard cock.

She'd stopped, hypnotized by the sight of it, the pure smoothness, the thickness, the powerful rigidity of his young tool. When he'd woken up, he smiled at her, explaining he'd fallen asleep, and when he stretched, revealed more of his cock below the sheet over his thighs.

And then it happened. His profound embarrassment led to Pat's comforting assurance that led to the blowjob of his life. As she'd blown him, peeling off her soaked panties to stuff into his mouth with a giggle, as a way of ensuring his moans wouldn't waken her sister, Pat had offered him her wrinkled, sexy tits and the salty folds of her neck. The young man went wild for her aging flesh, tasting of it, licking everything she offered him. Which included his own cum, most of which she'd swallowed, some of which she'd shot onto her neck and boobs, her young nephew eagerly cleaning them as she stroked his barely wilting cock.

And now, as his grandmother slept soundly, he followed his sexy aunt downstairs, to her room, her tiny short nightie riding up the back of her saggy thighs and revealing her shapely, dimpled ass. Pat shut the door behind them, walking to the bed and standing with her hands on her hips after peeling off the nightie, letting it drop to the floor, her creamy white body fairly glowing in the shaft of moonlight coming through the window.

"Like what you see?" she giggled playfully, spinning around and wiggling that delicious ass at him.

"Oh, God, yes, Auntie Pat!" he cried out quietly.

He found himself on his knees before it, the ass so white and slightly saggy, inviting worship. His hands caressed and massaged the fleshy orbs, pulling them apart, her anus ringed with dark hair. He groaned, plunging forward, drilling it with his tongue, causing her to gasp loudly.

"Oh my God, Pete, no one has ever done that to me before!" she hissed, legs trembling as he tongued her ass deep and wet. "No one has ever...licked me there....eaten...my ass!"

"God, Auntie, it's so beautiful, so tasty," Pete groaned, his cock rock hard again, sticking out of his boxers as he devoured his sexy aunt's delicious asshole. "So good....."

He spread her cheeks wider, burrowing his face deeper, and she bent at the waist, putting her hands on her bed, allowing him more access. He licked madly, mouth against the furry outer ring of her rectum, fluttering his tongue in and out rapidly. His hands caressed those supple, saggy cheeks, then worked them around the front, feeling through the thick gray bush, fingers pressing the lips together, rubbing them up and down around her oily clit.

"OH MY GOD!" she growled, wiggling her ass into his face, screwing it in deeper, his tongue plunging to new depths.

He diddled her now, drubbing her clit with one hand, and working the other under and between her quivery thighs, plunging three fingers into her dripping-wet snatch. The only thing louder than their quiet groans were the sloshing sounds of Pete's mouth working inside her clutching ass flesh and his fingers plunging in and out of her hairy, sopping cunt.

"Make me cum, baby, make your old Auntie Pat cum!" she growled, grinding into his insistent hands and face.

He lapped furiously at her tasty asshole, relishing the flavor and funky smell of it, his fingers working inside her gripping cunt deeper, his other fingers dribbling her slimy clit harder, and she came with a throaty growl, clutching his face and fingers, soaking his hands. She trembled from head to toe as he worked her to the biggest and best orgasm of her life, finally pulling away, twisting her hips to disengage his adoring face from her ass and fingers from her cunt.

She turned and sat on the bed, exhausted, smiling at her horny nephew. She reached for him, pulled him to her on his knees, kissing him wetly and deeply, tasting her ass on his lips and tongue. She pulled his soaking-wet fingers up to fondle her saggy tits, twisting her nipples. Breaking the kiss, she directed his lips and tongue to her sexy turkey wattle neck he'd lavished with attention before, and he madly suckled the salty folds of flesh before burying his face in her tits, lapping her cum from them.

"You did well," she giggled, pulling his face back to hers, lapping her woman cream from his smeared chin and lips. "So well...God, it's been so very long..."

She kissed up his face, to his forehead, gently pushing his head down as she lay back, spreading her thighs, the saggy interiors wiggling before him as she planted her feet on the bed. Her bush was massive, matted with sweat and sex, and the funky musky scent wafted to his nostrils.

"More," she growled, pulling him by the ears gently, directing his face to her wet sex. "Make Auntie Pat cum again...."

"Oh God," he groaned, inhaling her beautiful scent and dipping his tongue inside.

She growled and twisted under him, his expert tongue wiggling through the furry slit and finding her clit again, the velvety feel of it magic and hot. He lapped furiously, running it at blinding speed over the greasy nub, spreading the hairy lips with one hand and again drilling the hole with four fingers of his other hand. He was amazed at the wide open feel of it, the heat, the silky muscles of her cunt tube gripping his plunging digits, the squishing wetness coating them.

He attached his mouth to her clit now, sucking it inside, feeling it grow and tremble on his tongue as he flicked it over it faster and faster. She came again, quickly, copiously, drenching his face, her thighs coming closer to his sucking mouth, the saggy flesh gone tight, muscular and hard as they scissored his skull to her gushing cunt.

She came long and hard, legs locked, feet twisting around each other, squeezing his neck. He groaned in pain and pleasure, feeling himself go dizzy in her scissoring thighs until she relaxed them, letting them fall open slackly, feet on the bed. He smiled, pulling his soaked face from her hairy chasm and fingers from her hole, licking them as she watched, grinning. Turning his head to each side, he suckled the fleshy inner thighs as they swayed, savoring the meaty feel in his mouth, licking the sweat.

"You are amazing, young man, so amazing," she sighed.

She stood, guiding him to his feet, laying him on his back on the bed, and scampered atop him. He groaned as she fit his cock to her, sheathing its long thickness inside her rapacious pussy, leaning over him to offer him her swinging, saggy tits. He feasted on them, twisting the wrinkly flesh in his hands, feeding them into his sucking mouth as she rode his cock. Up and down, side to side, she moved her slender hips, feeling his cock fill her like no other ever had or likely would. His balls slapped into her ass as he thrust up inside her, fucking her harder and harder, groaning and muffling his sounds by sucking more of her creamy, wrinkled tits into his mouth, and the burying his face into that succulent neck meat.

"Oh God, Auntie, oh God," he groaned. "I can't get enough of you, all of you!"

She laughed, folding her wrinkled arms around his neck, pulling his face tighter into the warm wetness of her sweaty neck, which he nipped at now, biting the flesh gently, making her yip and growl with mounting passion. She fucked up harder, faster, wanting his cum inside her.

With a sudden powerful twist, in one motion she rolled them both over and now he was atop her, fucking away, her legs spread wide. She lifted her legs, putting her ankles on his shoulders, allowing him deeper access and his tempo and urgency increased as he flailed away at her hungry cunt. On impulse, he pulled her calves open and bent her even farther back, her long, wrinkled feet in his face. Groaning, he suckled her calloused heels, tongue washing over them. She let out a quiet shriek of delight.

"God, Pete....oh my God! No one has ever done that...my feet...they're so old and nasty!" she moaned, looking up at the young boy slobbering madly over her heels, switching from one to the other.

"No, Auntie Pat, no," he growled, nipping the flesh of them. "They're beautiful, so beautiful...like you..."

He continued fucking her harder and harder, now running his tongue up and down each sole, digging into the field of wrinkles there, flesh slightly hard and with a papery feel to them, sucking and nibbling along the way. He got to her toes, burying his face in them, nose going between each and inhaling madly. The stench was pure sex, a powerful mix of foot funk, sweat and toe cheese, a vinegary aroma that made his balls boil as they slapped against the meat of her wrinkled ass.

"Oh, God, you taste SO fucking good, Auntie!" he groaned, lancing his tongue between her toes, relishing the foot flavor, tasting the grime and grit and going back for more.

He sucked one big toe into his mouth, tongue washing over it, and Pat came hard, her pussy cinching tight around his cock, her eyes closed and mouth open in a silent orgasmic scream. His mouth was red hot as it bobbed up and down on that big toe, a long, fat gnarly toe. She was never happy with her feet as she aged, as they'd gone wrinkled and criss-crossed with purple veins beneath the skin, the tendons pressing out against the flesh. But now, as her young nephew fellated her big toe, then switched to the other, and then each one individually, she came harder than ever.

"Oh my God, Pete, my God!" she cried out, watching him slavishly worship her nasty old feet. "God, oh, God...."

He continued to pound away at his elderly auntie's pussy, feeling his balls tense and swell. Pat felt his cock thicken inside her womb, and clamped down harder with her pussy walls, making him groan all the more loudly. She pulled her feet from his face and dropped her legs, scissoring his middle, locking her feet on the small of his back and pulling down, urging him to fuck her harder.

"Fill me up, boy," she hissed, pulling his face to hers and attaching her puckered lips to his, filling his mouth with tongue and tasting her foot flavor on it. "Fill me with your hot cum!"

As their tongues did battle in their mouths, and their eyes were locked onto each other's, Pete's balls erupted and Pat felt the scorching jets of his sperm blast inside her, scorching her insides, triggering an orgasm of her own as he emptied himself in her. His thrusts slowed and stopped, and he fell atop her, kissing her madly, sucking her tongue and breaking the kiss to lick down that fabulously fleshy neck.

"I have never....Pete, never," she cooed under him.

His wilting cock slithered from her hairy pussy and she felt his flow leave her, bubbling up through her sweat-matted fur, and dribble in a hot rivulet to her puckered asshole. Pete smiled, licking down her tits, feasting on them, sucking one nipple, then the other, down her belly. He lay flat between her saggy thighs, looking lovingly into the creamy well.

"Do it," she hissed, eyes wide with an impetuous dominant glare. "Eat me....eat..."

"Your creampie?" he laughed, playfully swiping at the trail oozing from those hairy lips.

"Yeah, baby, that's it, it's a creampie, and it's all yours," she growled, closing those sexy, meaty thighs on his ears, squeezing him to her sopping sex.

She didn't think she could possibly cum again, but she did as she felt Pete's tongue burrow in her cream-filled center, slurping out his sperm, gobbling it down, sucking her hole, desperate for all of it. She groaned, twisting her nipples in her bony old fingers, head back and swiveling in the pillow. Her thighs tensed and tightening, eliciting a groan from the boy scissored between them, and he ate deeper and wetter, sucking her clean. She trembled as she felt his tongue slip from her creamy cunt and dip into the thick plug of spunk pooled in her hairy asshole, slurping it into his mouth.

She finally unlocked her thighs and pulled him up between them, mouth locked to his, tongues flashing, sharing his cum between them. Pete licked the cream smeared around her lips, down her chin, up her cheeks, gently grinding his softening cock into her slimy pussy.

"Wow," she growled throatily, smoothing his hair, running her fingers over his adoring face. "That was amazing."

"It sure was, Auntie Pat," he sighed, kissing her. "It sure was."

"I gotta come visit my kid sister more often, I guess," she giggled.

"Yeah, I can see why."

They both heard it, Pete rolling off his aunt and sitting up at Pat sat up next to him, both staring at the source. In the doorway, leaning against the frame, arms folded, was Liz, Pat's sister, Pete's grandmother, a smirk on her pretty face.

"Well, well, well, what have we here," she said with a snarky growl, walking into the room. "For God's sake Pat, really? My grandson? Your nephew?"

"You...you were asleep, Grandma, you were...you were drunk!" Pete cried, covering his cock with his hands as Pat pulled the sheet up over her saggy tits.

"Well kid, I ain't drunk now," Liz said. "And damn sober enough to know my sister's fucking my grandson!"

She let the silence build for a moment, savoring the control, watching them stammer on the bed before her.

"One question, Patsy," Liz finally said, pushing Pat aside and sitting between them on the bed, resting her hands on their thighs and squeezing. "Leave any for me?"

Pete and Pat looked at each other behind Liz, gulping, as Liz's hands wandered up their legs....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Granny Pat Cums A'Calling Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds