• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Crowded Subway Ride

A Crowded Subway Ride

It was a hot, sticky August afternoon in our nation's capitol when I met Suzana for the first time. She was an exotic girl of mixed descent and had a strong free-spirited hippie vibe about her. She wore a flowing orange sundress that hugged her form perfectly. We stood on the DC Metro platform as the evening rush hour began, the air was thick and beads of sweat formed instantly on our necks as we waited together in even thicker silence. The train rumbled into the station, offering a temporary relief from the heat with a welcome rush of wind as it pulled in. We boarded and pushed our way through the grumbling crowd to the back of the car, packed together like sardines with the other sweaty passengers. There was nowhere for us to move, no escape. This is exactly what I had hired her for.

As the train pulled out of the station, Suzana was standing in front of me with her back pressed up against me. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating, and with the slow sway of the train it wasn't long before a stirring began in my pants. I quickly became hard, knowing full well Suzana could feel me growing up against her. I slowly started to grind my hard, throbbing member on her ass, constantly scanning the crowd hoping they didn't pick up on what was going on...

Nobody seemed to notice. They were so engrossed in their phones/ipods/books/naps, weary sweaty travelers focused solely on themselves and their destination. At one point I caught the glance of a woman seated across from us and I thought we were made, but more commuters got on the train at the very next stop and blocked her view completely. I placed my hand on Suzana's hip, pulling her closer to me as I started to grind my cock more forcefully up and down her ass. The natural motion of the train made it easy for us to conceal our indiscretion. On a crowded metro train, in full view of a hundred people, I was dry humping this beautiful woman, and it was exhilarating!

As we paused at the next station to let more people on, Suzana reached back and took my hand. The train started and she put my hand down to the high slit in her sundress touching her leg. She moved my hand in hers slowly up underneath her dress so that I realized she followed up on the agreement we had: no underwear allowed. :) She began to grind her ass back against my hard cock in rhythm with the train, my hand now resting on her bare ass. I froze as the sweet smell of her arousal began to fill the subway car. Suzana quickly covered her mouth and bit down on her finger, stifling a moan as I felt her legs clamp together and ass push hard against me - she held it for a moment, then uttered an obvious fake bit of coughing to conceal her incredible orgasm.

I was so thrilled that she was able to cum! That was not a condition of our arrangement, and the fact she was enjoying it so much really emboldened me. I took her hand in mine and brought it behind her, slipping it inside my sweatpants, placing it right on my hot, throbbing cock. She wasted no time stroking me, and I continued to thrust it hard into her ass as well. She pulled me out of my pants, we would really be in trouble now if anyone saw us, my naked cock pulsing free in the stale air of the train car. My body tensed as I felt the immense wave hit me, covering her sweaty wanton fingers with a huge load of hot, sticky cum. The whole train went dark, I was transported to another place. It felt like eternity before I returned, although it was more like a minute. Definitely the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced!

We didn't say a word the rest of the ride, just stood close staring into each other's eyes, exchanging sultry smiles as if we just stole everyone's wallet on the train and gave it back without them knowing. As her stop approached, I handed Suzana an envelope with the agreed upon donation, blew her a kiss and watched her saunter out of the car, her ass swaying in a cum-covered orange sundress. We went our separate ways, and I never saw again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Crowded Subway Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 607 milliseconds