• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dreams Come True

Dreams Come True

This is the first story I have written which was not about me but one that I hope will mean much more adventures on my part with my wife.

My wife, Claire, and I recently had to travel to Calgary for family reasons and decided to take a side trip while there to Vancouver. Now in our 60's the thought of anything ever exciting happening has become a fantasy for me without any real expectations that it could become a reality.

At 5' tall and 104 pounds Claire is petit but it only makes her 34 E tits stand out all the more. As much as she has gone topless when in Greece, talking to young men trying to sell wares on the beach, I have never managed to get her to any further. She will invent stories to tell me during sex but has always stressed that I would have to settle for fantasies.

As we left Calgary one morning for Vancouver we passed through security at the airport. I noticed that she was pulled out of the line at the scanner and was talking to a young man. As I passed through I waited for her and heard him say that she was selected for a further search, it was routine and random according to airport regulations. He explained that it was a pat down and would she like a woman to be called over. Looking at me she just smiled and said it was not necessary. At that my cock started to grow immediately.

She held out her arms and turned her back to the young man who started running his hands along her arms then down her sides where his fingers could be seen brushing the sides of her tits for all to see. He then patted down the back pockets of her pants and running his hands along the back of her legs. Still kneeling he asked her to turn and started up her legs from the ankles ending with her waist then patting down her front pockets and thighs very close to her pussy. By this time I was rock hard.

Standing he checked her waist and raised his hands to the underside of her tits. At this point I clearly saw Claire lean forward quickly and his hands slip up onto her tits. Rather than pull away he just closed his fingers on her tits squeezing for a few seconds before letting her move on.

When I asked her about it she was clearly excited and told me she found the whole experience a turn on. It fueled a few good stories as we had sex in Vancouver with me encouraging her for more.

We arrived back in Calgary late at night to a fairly empty airport. Unlike many airports the arrivals and departures share a common area which brought us back past the security station. My wife suddenly asked me to wait here and walked over to the security area to speak with the same young man who had frisked her on our departure. She spoke with him a few moments and then with a wave to me walked away with the young man to a secure area. About a half hour later she came out alone walked up to me and kissed me deeply. I immediately tasted cum in her mouth and she whispered to me that she had something to tell me. Not being able to wait I pulled her into an empty departure lounge and had her sit. This was her story.

The past few days she had been thinking about this young man feeling her up and it was one of the most exciting things she had ever felt, a stranger with his hands on her. It also seemed harmless to her and knew that it made me crazy with lust. When she saw him again she just had to speak to him and maybe repeat the whole event. She walked up to him and when he smiled at her realized he remembered her. She told him that she did not feel that security in Vancouver did as good a job as he had. He asked if she would like a throughout search and she said yes. Here or in a secure room was all he asked. She said she was surprised by her answer but blurted out a secure room.

All very professional he asked her to stand as they entered the room and raise her hands to her side. Again her felt her arms, back and legs but spent more time on her ass and thighs. She was shaking as he ran his hands up her sides and stopped to fell the sides of her tits, pushing them together.

Facing her he cupped her tits and asked if she was concealing anything there. At that point she realized this may be going a little further than she had thought but wanted to keep his hands on her and said he would have to find out. With that he unbuttoned her shirt and then unclipped her bra. She was so excited standing there with her big tits hanging out feeling him staring then lifting them and squeezing. He felt her tits for a few minutes before dropping one hand down to between her legs rubbing her pussy through her pants. At that point her brain said stop but her body wanted more and he unbuttoned her pants, pulled the zipper down and slide his hand down her pants over her panties and ran his fingers along her pussy lips. She grabbed his hand, not to stop him but so that he would not pull it back.

At this point he told her he had to do a cavity check and moved his fingers from outside her panties to her bare pussy, sliding one up her cunt and finger fucking her until she came. He then asked her to sit while her checked her oral cavity. At this point she told me that it only seemed fair and as she sat he stood in front of her opening his pants. His cock was not very big, cut, and suddenly right in front of her face. Her words to me were, I wanted it so badly I just grabbed it and swallowed as much as I could. At first he was content to have my wife suck his cock but then began actively fucking her face. She could feel his cock growing harder, bigger and knew he was close but kept his cock tight in her mouth until he exploded. She had forgotten how young men cum and felt like gallons of sperm were being shot out of his cock into her mouth.

She is not sure it will happen again but as she says, she is no longer apposed to letting whatever happens happen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Dreams Come True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds