• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taser

Taser

Sometimes you just know you're making a wrong decision, but you go ahead and make it anyway. The trouble was, I was bored and I love camping. It was the post-Christmas rush, work was dead and I was on holidays for a couple of weeks.

My sister, Dianne, and her husband, Carl, were going camping and invited me along. So I agreed.

Now you're probably wondering why this was a wrong decision. It seemed to an opportunity for me to do something I liked at a time when I was bored and had leisure time available.

Carl and Dianne were the problem. I considered Carl to be an asshole, but that was fine where Dianne was concerned, because she was a bitch. They were made for each other. Me, I'm a real people person and I like to be friendly and get to know people. Carl and Dianne could be a real bummer if you're trying to make new friends. Still, I reasoned, we were on holiday. They'd probably relax at the campsite.

We reached the camping grounds and managed to get a couple of sites next to each other. Carl and Dianne pitched their tent on one site and I put up my smaller tent on the second. Carl's assholery was on display before he even finished pitching his tent. There were a number of tables and benches scattered around the camping ground, put there for general use. Carl promptly pitched his tent in such a fashion that the table nearest us became somewhat isolated from the camping ground, effectively reserving it for his exclusive use. This meant that other nearby campers would have to wander further afield to use other tables. One brave soul ventured to suggest that Carl re-pitch his tent slightly further away from the table - didn't he cop a mouthful.

So our holiday commenced. Carl and Dianne were both in fine form, managing to offend anyone with whom they came in contact, and they thoroughly enjoyed doing it. They considered it a game - who can we annoy and which of us can do it fastest?

I would hazard a guess that the person they annoyed most and fastest was myself. I wanted to make friends with the other campers but after a while they tended to avoid me. Probably afraid that Carl and Dianne would rub off onto me and then contaminate them. I started spending considerable time elsewhere, rather than my dearly beloved relatives.

I did get to know Robby quite well. He was the guy who had suggested that Carl move his tent on that first day. He didn't blame me for Carl's behaviour. (Or Dianne's. She was in queen bitch mode all the time.) Still, I didn't get to see him as much as I'd have liked as Carl was always chasing him off if he came past.

Robby, I decided, was just too nice a man to punch Carl out. He was quite a husky guy and if it came to a fight I'm quite sure he'd have flattened Carl. Carl on the other hand was belligerent. He worked on the principle that if you're loud and in someone's face, they'll back off. It seemed to work for him.

It was the last day of our camping trip and quite frankly I was happy to be going home. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy myself but I would have had a far better time without Dianne and the asshole. We were sitting at 'our' table when the fun and games started.

Robby came strolling over, approaching Carl from behind. When he reached us he just raised his hand and pressed something against Carl's neck. There was this funny sound and Carl just seemed to slump forward across the table. Before Dianne or I could say or do anything Robby reached over and pressed the same thing against Dianne. There was that funny sound again and she also slumped over the table.

Robby looked at with a nasty smile, although I don't think the nastiness was meant for me. He had a rather determined look, too. Holding up his hand he showed me this funny little gadget he was holding.

"It's known as a taser," he told me. "Calms down the nastiest person. Please behave yourself and stay seated. I would regret having to use it on you."

You can just bet I stayed seated and polite.

"Ah, what are you doing?" I asked, knowing damn well that he had more in mind than just tasering Dianne and Carl.

"Watch and see," he said calmly.

So I sat and watched and Robby started putting some things on the table. First there was the taser, then a very wicked looking knife which made me feel very uncomfortable. After that he put down a pile of cords, some duct tape and, of all things, a ping pong paddle that he extracted from his back pocket.

"The ropes," he said calmly, "were the cords holding up my tent. Some thoughtful soul cut them all. Know anything about that?"

Fortunately I could deny any knowledge, but I did throw a quick glance at Carl. It was just the sort of asinine stunt that he'd think was funny.

"Good guess," drawled Robby, spotting my quick glance. "He was spotted doing it. I've come to explain to him that I don't like practical jokes unless I'm pulling them."

With that he got to work. Carl and Dianne were like zombies, just moving where he wanted them, both looking somewhat dazed. He got then bent over the table, facing each other and then he tied their wrists together. He also bent down and tied their feet to the legs of the table so they finished up unable to move, bent face down over the table.

That's when the knife came into play. It was wickedly sharp. He didn't use it on Carl and Dianne, but on their clothes. He very efficiently sliced their clothes to pieces, leaving the pair of them totally naked.

Finished tying and stripping them, Robby stepped back to admire his handiwork. I was trying hard not to giggle. Carl would be absolutely furious. Robby gave a little oops sound and stepped back up to the table. A couple of quick slices of the knife and he had two small bits of duct tape that he pressed firmly over Carl and Dianne's mouths.

Apparently putting the duct tape on was enough to start getting the pair of them back into their senses, or maybe it was just time for the taser shock to wear off. Carl started wriggling and grunting and moments later Dianne started up. That's when I found out what the ping pong paddle was for.

Robby picked it up and held it between them where they could see it. Then he stepped back and delivered this magnificent swat on Carl's bare bum, and then did the same to Dianne, 'though not as hard.

"The pair of you will be quiet until I leave," he said firmly, "or I will use this some more."

Ignoring the killing looks he turned to me.

"You know I'm going to have to untie then as soon as you leave," I pointed out.

"I know you'd like to but I'll be tying you up before I go, leaving you inside your tent. You'll be one up on them, though. I'll let you get dressed before I tie you up."

"Ah, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm already dressed," I pointed out, smiling.

This time his evil smile was for me.

"True, but I just know you're going to get undressed. Right now."

He very suggestively picked up the taser and the knife while he looked at me.

"But that's not fair. Why do I have to get undressed? I didn't do anything."

"You're associating with bad companions," Robby said, "and, more importantly, I want to see you naked. So get a move on."

Was he bluffing or not? With a sinking heart I decided not. After all, the taser wouldn't kill me so he could quite safely shock me and then cut off my clothes. I reluctantly decided I didn't have a real choice. I had to do what he wanted.

I took off my outer clothes easily enough but then I hesitated. A low growl and I quickly dropped bra and panties, standing there in the twilight, naked, with my hands crossed before me.

Robby reached over, took my arm, and drew me over to the table. Turning me around to face him he pushed me back until I was leaning back against the table, arms behind me to stop myself falling. He reached down and ran his fingers through my little patch of fur.

"I see that the asshole is clean shaven," Robby said, nodding towards Carl. "Does he have an electric razor?"

I acknowledged that he did and Robby stepped back.

"Go and get it," he said, "and don't try to run away."

I could just see myself running through the campground starkers. As if. I ducked into Dianne's ten and fished around for the electric razor. Then back outside and I gave it to Robby.

He pushed me back up against the table again and told me to just stay still. With that he flicked open the trimmer attachment and turned it on. I honestly thought he was going to shave Carl's skull or something. I hadn't the faintest idea that he was going to use it on me. I just stared in horror as he reached down and started running the trimmer through my bush.

A few swift strokes and I was effectively hairless down below. Then the trimmer snapped shut and the buzzing head was running over me, making my mons smooth as a baby's butt. Robby wasn't content with a few quick strokes for this part. He ran that razor back and forth, covering every inch of my mons and trimming down between my mound and my legs. That damned little device just buzzed away against my skin and I could feel its vibrations seeping deep into me. I was quietly swearing as I was buzzed, but oh, it felt weird and arousing.

Robby finally rubbed his hand over my mons and my mound, seemingly satisfied as he casually tossed the razor to one side. I never knew how naked I could feel until I was both naked and shaved. And Carl and Dianne were both looking at me. I didn't mind Dianne seeing me. After all, we were sisters and seen each other naked lots of times. Carl, on the other hand had never seen me naked, and I could practically feel his hot little eyes running over my slit.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" I asked Robby, trying to twist aside from his exploring hand.

"Bit slow, aren't you," he murmured. "I'm going to take you while your wonderful relatives watch."

"Me! Why me? I didn't do anything. Why not Dianne?"

"I know you didn't do anything. I'm taking you because I want to. As to taking Dianne, I wouldn't want to give her the pleasure. Carl's not exactly my type, either."

Robby had, I now noticed, already let his erection free. I could see it hovering near me while he stroked me, testing the waters as it were. He stroked and probed, fingers trespassing inside me, softly touching, arousing me whether I would or no. Hand now reaching up to caress my breasts while his erection lay against my lower tummy, letting me feel its heat.

Weirdly enough, I even got a bit of a kick out of knowing that Carl and Dianne were watching.

Robby started getting serious, pushing my legs wider and lining up his cock with my lips. I could see his erection as it started to press against me. A flick of my eyes and I could see that Carl and Dianne were watching closely, seeing me about to be ravished because of their behaviour. Knowing Carl, that wouldn't bother him. He was probably smirking over the free show.

With that thought I forgot about Carl. I had other things on my mind. Like what to do about a man who was in the process of sticking his cock inside me. The answer was really quite simple. Go with it. If you can't change it, make the best of it.

Robby was pushing firmly into me and I just relaxed and let him come. Once he was committed I'd then play my part. He surprised me. He hadn't looked all that large when he started taking me but he sure seemed to be going deep. Maybe the light was deceptive or the angle or something, but he just seemed to keep pushing in further and further. And my passage was quite happily stretching and saying come on, is that all you've got?

It wasn't, and Robby demonstrated quite clearly that he had more than enough to meet my requirements. He drove into me until I was full to bursting and then started pumping. There was no chance to gradually adjust to what he was giving me. No sooner had his groin hit mine from his first thrust and he was pulling back and coming at me again. I gave a little squeak and hurriedly got my ass into gear.

"I'd love to stay and linger for a while," he told me, his hips working nineteen to the dozen, "but we are a trifle exposed here. It might be wise to complete this before anyone intrudes."

For someone who didn't want to stay and linger he certainly stayed and fucked. He was pounding me as hard as he could and just didn't stop. I was bouncing under him, the table edge hard against my bottom. I'll swear I was picking up splinters but I didn't really care. It was hard work keeping up with him. I was breathing hard, all my effort going into lifting my hips to push myself up to meet his piston. I didn't even have enough breathe to spare to groan with the effort I was putting in.

The only sounds were the twittering of the birds bedding down in the trees around us and the slapping of belly against belly. Oh, and I think I remember some muffled sounds coming from Carl and Dianne. I don't know why they were carrying on. I was the one being screwed. All they got was tied up and a swot on the bot.

I was beginning to think that Robbie wasn't going to finish until someone else did come along, but eventually he gave a moaning sound.

"I hope you're ready for this," he groaned and then he went berserk.

Well, I was ready for everything to come to a nice finish. I just wasn't quite ready for Robby to start pounding me like that. I shrieked and gave up any hope of trying to match what he was doing. I just lay back and took it, knowing I was going to climax anyway.

I did, too. Robby was still going berserk when I just got carried away, leaving him to finish off in his own good time. I was past caring.

Afterwards I came to, finding Robbie almost slapping me awake. Seeing my eyes start to focus he chivvied me into my clothes and into my tent. Once in the tent he just tied me up and left me sitting comfortably. No gag.

That way you can call out when you see or hear someone go past," he said. "Now I have to rush. I need to see a few people."

"You're just going to leave us like this? What if no-one comes past all night?"

"Don't worry about that," I was told, Robbie with that nasty smile again. "There are a number of people who will be wandering past in the next few minutes. One of them will take pity on you and set you free."

With that Robbie shot through, leaving me alone and waiting.

I wasn't waiting all that long. A few minutes later I heard a slapping sound and a grunt followed a moment later by another slapping sound and another grunt. More like a muffled squeal the second time. I promptly called out, asking if there was someone there, I needed help.

A moment later and a head popped through the front of the tent. It was another camper. A guy I'd seen around.

"Ah, I wondered where you were," he said, smiling. Smiling? He had this huge grin on his face. "Look, you'll have to excuse me but I don't think I should untie you just yet. I think that there are a few more people who want to try out the paddle first."

I was thinking, "What the hell?" when I noticed that past him I could see Carl and Dianne, still tied to the table. Would you believe it? Old Mrs Jenker, the oldest camper in the world was there, holding the paddle. Even as I watched, she swung it, and Dianne was the target. With that she tossed the paddle back on the table and went away. I could hear her cackling as she went. I also remembered that Dianne had been horribly rude to her in the showers.

Every so often I'd hear that paddle landing and I'd call out. Several laughing people looked in on me but none of them seemed ready to untie me. I'd probably be still there if a Park Ranger hadn't come along to see what was going on. Someone must have tipped him that I was in the tent as he came in and released me first.

I rushed out and started untying Dianne while the ranger went around and set Carl free. Geez, I had to work hard at not laughing. Poor Dianne's bottom was quite red. I didn't look at Carl's but hoped it was worse.

The ranger wanted Carl to make a complaint but Carl wasn't having a bar of it. He simply told the ranger to piss off, because it was just a practical joke. The ranger shrugged and left. As soon as he left Carl was ordering me to strike camp. We were going home, right that instant.

Do you think he learned a little lesson from that? I doubt it. Me, I learnt a couple. Don't go camping with Carl and Dianne, for a start. Watch out for mild mannered men, for a second. They may have a nasty sense of humour and a big cock. (Which wasn't too bad, if they knew how to use it. Robbie sure did.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taser

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds