• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Hotel Maid

The Hotel Maid

I awoke after an unexpected night of drinking and gambling. A couple of my old college buddies stopped by my apartment, unannounced as usual and told me that we were going on for a night on the town. Little did I know that a night on the town meant a night in Las Vegas.

Waking up in a strange room, larger than my apartment was not something that anyone should experience, nor should it be the experience to see some of my 'buddies' having an orgy in the adjacent room, with a bunch of random hookers they had picked up from the street last night. Although I do recall some chick sucking me off, not sure who or where it was but I do recall the faint moans comings from me as an expert sucked me dry.

I decided to leave the prostitute filled room and head out of the place, maybe to check the front desk to see whose credit card they used to pay for this expensive room. However as I left the room I was hit by a cleaning cart, it didn't hurt as bad as I let on, but for some unknown reason I decided to fall to the ground and pretend as though I was hurt. The petite little figure hurried over to me apologizing every step of the way. She bent down to check on me, having her cleavage sag down and have her top open up quite a bit so I could see down her cleavage. A young thing she was, brunette, pretty dark brown eyes, fair skin but still able to tan. Perfect set of c cup breasts, and long tanned legs. He face was fully of worry, not only because she had run into me and knocked me down, but she was fearful I might report it and get her fired.

She was wearing the traditional style maids uniform, black, short sleeved blouse with white lace, wearing nothing but a bra underneath the uniform, a knee length skirt with pantyhose and work/high heeled shoes. Suffice it to say, she was insanely hot.

She picked me up and lead me into a nearby room that she was cleaning, the occupants had left sometime in the morning and probably wouldn't be back until later on in the day, after they had been on all of the adventures Vegas had to offer. She sat me on the queen sized bed which was very fluffy yet the bed still wasn't made, she rushed into the bathroom and grabbed a sandwich bag and filled it with ice, she then folded a washcloth over the bag and came running out of the bathroom and kneeled in front of me and placed the ice pack on my knee where it 'supposedly hurt'.

"Is that any better mister?" She asked with a very sweet voice.

"Yeah... kind of I mean, it kind of hurts still, but the ice helps." I said with a softer tone, really putting on those puppy dog eyes.

"I'm so sorry! You came out of your room so fast I didn't even see you, is there any thing I can do to make you feel better?!"

By now she had started rubbing my knee and lower thigh, ever so gentle she started inching her way up, but stopped after a couple seconds.

"You know, now that you mention it... ah, never mind..." I said casually, rubbing the back of my head and looking away as if in a hurt manner.

"No! No!, please tell me, there has to be something I can do! Anything! Please if you report me... I will loose my job, there has to be something..." She whimpered a bit, starting to rub my thigh even more now.

"Well... if you don't want to loose your job, you could... do another one for me?"

She smiled, then nodded her head like she had been waiting for the dirty side of me to come out. I wasn't like other guys in which all I thought about was sex, but when I saw an attractive young woman in and even sexier looking maid's uniform... that really got me going. She stood up and walked casually to the door, putting her best foot forward. She closed the door with a small clicked and then put the deadbolt in just to be safe.

She slinked back over to me, and then sat on my lap facing me, each leg folded beside me. She started to grind on me just to get me riled up, that didn't take long of course as I felt the heat from her pussy through my pants and onto my groin. She began to kiss me, our tongues danced throughout each others mouths for a solid minute. We swapped saliva and then rolled our tongues around once more. She then bit my bottom lip and pulled it up and out, then let it slip through her teeth and my lip came back and it my teeth. This sent wave after wave of pleasure through my body, making my dick grow even more in my pants.

She then started to suck and bite my neck, starting from just underneath my jaw and going down to my collar bone. This sent even more pleasure throughout my body, I felt it and couldn't contain it anymore, I started to grind my hips up and down against hers, and she did the same. We both kissed and nibbled on each others necks for a little while after than, then she abruptly stood up and bent over, she grabbed my zipper and yanked it down, then grabbed the button of my pants and un-did that. She then pushed me back onto the bed and yanked my pants off down to my ankles. She then removed my shoes and finished pulling down the rest of my pants and slung them across the room. She then pulled down my boxers and my dick sprang outwards. She started in awe at the monster, gripping it by the base of my cock she widened her eyes in disbelief. She then shook off the surprise and opened her mouth and stuck the tip of it in her mouth. Tasting the pre-cum at the head of it she swirled the tip around in her mouth a couple times and then went deeper onto it. Getting my monster cock of 7 and a half inches down her throat. She gagged on it a bit but then released it and spat on the tip to get it moist, she then went down on it again.

The whole time she was doing this I was in heaven, almost in disbelief I was able to score this fucking hot piece of ass. After a couple minutes of continuing the rhythm of jerking me off and sucking me, she let up not letting me cum until she was ready for me to cum. She stood up and removed her pantyhose and then her panties, the slung them over to the side of the room along with my pants. She the kneeled down again and took my cock back in her mouth while furiously fingering her self.

Saliva dripped from her mouth onto my inner thigh, I hadn't came yet and she was really trying hard to make me cum, but I didn't just want a blow job I wanted more. She took a couple deep breaths after the last intake and as she was about to go down on me again I stood up quickly and picked her up, then pinned her to the wall. I ripped her blouse off of her body and then un-hinged her bra, and slung that off of her body as well. He perfect rounded tits sprang into action, he nipples hard as rocks, my cock harder. I took her left tit in my mouth, sucking on her nipple, I swirled it around in my mouth tasting all of her. I then grabbed her right tit and felt it up, feeling the squish of it, yet perfectly firm to grab. The tip of my cock brushed her pussy lips, instantly the tip of my dick was wet from her juices.

I teased her some more with the tip of my cock until she was begging to be fucked, she needed a release just as I needed one. I played with her tits a bit more, every so often teasing her with the tip of my dick, only making her hornier and wetter. After a while of her squirming and panting from the ecstasy did I allow her the pleasure she so desperately wanted. I slide her down onto my dick, still pinning her against the wall. Her pussy invited my full length in to her almost immediately no rejection whatsoever. I waited for a moment to feel the juices flow over my dick and onto my pubic hair, then down my balls. I started to pump into her, bring my full length out of her and then back in as quickly as I could, I did this so she could feel the full length of my cock.

She let out sighs and moans of her pleasure, making me go faster so I could hear her pleas more and more. I went faster this time, going as fast as I could. She began to want me more, she pushed her pussy towards me putting us on an uneven beat. I then took her away from the wall and went into the bathroom. I sat her on the sink and pumped into her pussy even more there. Her juices kept flowing over the sink and down the cabinets. She leaned back against the mirror, tossing anything that was in her way over the side. She let out a satisfying scream and pleaded for more.

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck me! fuck me!" She screamed.

Being the man I am I could only comply with her wishes. I pumped into her more now, with even more ferocity. I felt her pussy start to tighten around my shaft, and I felt a familiar tightness in my balls. I ran out of the bathroom with her still on my dick. We landed on the bed and kept going, the same speed and pace. She let out more moans and sighs and screams of pleasure. I shouted out, "I'm going to cum!"

She didn't do anything except wrap her legs around me, keeping me inside of her. She started to shake, her pussy tightened and then let out a sudden surge of juices, my balls squeezed every last drop of sperm that they had out of my long shaft and deep into her pussy. We stayed like that for a long time, I didn't move, just kept my dick inside of her, she didn't want to move. After about 15 minutes of gently kissing each other we both got up and got dressed again. Before I could ask her what she would do about me Cumming in her she left the room and went on with her day.

I later went down to the hotel desk and found out that my friend had used his credit card, so I held no obligations to the room. I hailed a taxi and left later that day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Hotel Maid

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds