• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying a Debt

Paying a Debt

12

Katie was in a hurry. It was a warm, sunny day and her 2007 Honda was speeding along the back roads of town towards the address she had been given. The windows were rolled down and the wind felt nice blowing against her body. As usual for a beautiful spring day, Katie wore a pair of extra short jean shorts, a sleeveless white top with spaghetti strings and a sports bra. At 20, she had an athletic body that needed to be shown off along with her 34D's and long dirty blonde hair.

She wasn't quite sure where she was going, but she knew she had to hurry. Normally she would be doing homework or hanging out with her college friends, but her friend Emily had called that she was in trouble and needed help. Katie and Emily had been best friends back in high school, but had drifted apart a bit in the last couple of years. They had been there for each other through thick and thin in high school, so Katie wasn't about to let her old friend down now.

Emily was always the wild one. A bit of a tomboy she was a few inches shorter than Katie's five foot ten inches and her chest was a bit smaller as well. They both played soccer and basketball in high school with Emily excelling in soccer while Katie was the better basketball player due to her height. They ran with the popular crowd, although Katie seemed to get more guys with her big boobs and blonde hair.

Katie knew that Emily had been working a few odd jobs but was not finding much success with any of them. Katie on the other hand was doing fairly well using student loans to get her own small apartment while she neared an associate degree at the local Community College. They still got together occasionally, but it had been almost a year since they had seen each other or talked.

As she neared the address in an older, industrial part of town, Katie couldn't help but wonder what Emily had gotten herself into this time. Emily had always experimented a bit with drugs and occasionally ran with a rougher crowd. But she was a good friend, and underneath her wild side was a loving girl. So whatever Emily had gotten herself into, Katie was there for her.

She found the address that Emily had directed her to and pulled into the small parking lot along the side in the shadow of the three story building. Hopping out she went down a half dozen steps to the door in the directions and knocked. Moments later the door opened and there stood Emily. The two old BFFs hugged eagerly then stepped back to take each other in.

Katie noted that Emily looked relatively good although she was a bit thinner than she had been the last time they were together. Her jet black hair was done up in a pixie cut and she was dressed in slightly dingy jeans and a t-shirt. While Emily still looked good, it was apparent looking at her face that recent stress and issues were weighing upon her.

Looking around the room, Katie noted that they were alone in an old, empty storage area. The dust indicated that the space hadn't been used in a while. There was a desk and chair and a few boxes, but not much else. The fluorescent lights were functional but still provided a somewhat dim environment.

"God it's good to see you again Emily."

"Thank you so much for coming on such short notice," Emily responded. "Has everything been going well with you?"

"Yes. School is going well and I have a good lead on a job once I finish my degree next month. Nothing exciting on the relationship front, just some casual dating due to the demands of college. But enough about me. You sounded so frantic on the phone. What kind of trouble are you in?"

Emily gave a deep sigh. "Money. It's a bit of a story. Drugs and gambling; and my bad decisions."

"Well I'm here for you," Katie replied. "So why don't you fill me in. I'm not sure how much help I can be with monetary issues as my loans just barely take care of my monthly expenses. But if I can do anything else, consider it done."

"I knew I could count on you Katie!"

"My problems started out with my experimenting with various drugs with the help of my dealer Mikey," Emily continued. "Nothing excessive so it's not like I'm addicted to anything. But probably a bit too much fun. At first it was minimal and not an issue. Then it got a bit out of hand. I couldn't afford what I wanted, but Mikey helped me out. Before I knew it, I was into him for quite a bit of money."

"How much do you owe?" Katie inquired.

"Well it's not that simple as there's more to the story. Actually let me actually demonstrate to you part of the story while I go over the background. Come over here so I can explain things a bit better and faster."

Katie followed Emily across to the center of the room to where a stack of boxes lay beside a line of metal poles that supported the ceiling. Emily continued, "This will help you understand the picture as we go. Just stand with your back to this pole for a second while I prepare what I need to show you."

Katie was a bit confused at what she had to show her instead of just telling her what was going on, but she was all for whatever would speed up the story.

Emily continued, "Mikey started hounding me for the money and I just couldn't pay him. So he offered me an option to try to get even with a high stakes poker game he was hosting at his place with a few friends. He fronted me some cash and since my dad had taught me how to play, I thought I had a good chance to win my way back to even or better."

Emily was now standing behind Katie and said, "Put your hands behind your back for a second."

Katie responded, "So I assume the poker game didn't go well?" as she, without thinking, complied with Emily's request.

"Well I was ahead for most of the night, but I went all in with three aces thinking my luck had finally changed. It hadn't and my debt was suddenly twice what it was at the beginning of the night."

As Emily finished the sentence she also clicked a pair of handcuffs quickly onto Katie's wrists trapping her arms behind her and around one of the two inch steel pole that supported the ceiling.

"Emily, what the hell!" shouted the stunned blonde at her friend standing behind her.

"Don't worry, this is just part of the story," replied Emily. "It will all make sense in a few minutes and then I will let you out and we can get on with the solution I think you can help me with."

"Alright, but I am not thrilled with the handcuff surprise. This better be a damn good story," joked Katie, who would have been much more concerned if she could have seen the subtle grin that appeared on Emily's face when the handcuffs clicked into place.

"Oh trust me, the story gets much more intense," Emily responded. "So by the end of the poker game, I was down almost thirty grand to Mikey. He gave me a week to pay. I went to my parents, but they were furious over my debt and basically kicked me out the front door."

As Emily talked, she took two leather ankle cuffs out of a box and started putting them on Katie's ankles.

Emily continued, "So I went to a few other friends . . ."

Katie interrupted, "What are you doing down there?"

As Emily buckled the first cuff into place and started on the other leg, "Just part of the story. Stop your worrying. You were always the worrywart even back in high school."

"It just seems odd, that's all," answered Katie.

But Emily was losing interest in the story as her mind wandered back to high school and their BFF relationship. As she buckled the second cuff into place she admired how they looked at the end of those long, shapely legs, barely covered by Katie's mini shorts.

"Tell me Katie, now that we are thinking back to high school. Most high school girls experiment sexually with their female friends, even if they are basically straight. I mean they at least kiss a girl once or twice. Why didn't we ever do anything sexually with one another?"

"Emily, really? You know I am 100% heterosexual and not the least bit interested in lesbian sex. It grosses me out to think about sex with another girl. We discussed that often enough so that it shouldn't be in question to you"

"Despite my best efforts that is true. All those sleepovers we had, you would just kill me with your sexy t-shirt and g-string that you slept in. Yet my best romantic advances were thwarted by you every time," Emily responded as she started locking a two foot spreader bar to the leather cuffs on Katie's ankles. "Whether it was just a hug or a more serious innuendo, you would just push me away and leave me frustrated."

"I always thought you were joking around, like we did about everything in high school. And I really don't want that bar attached to my ankles," Katie continued as if she had a choice in the matter.

Katie was now extremely uncomfortable. Not only was she incapacitated in a strange building; nobody knew she was here except for Emily who was currently reminiscing about high school fantasies of girl-girl sex.

"No," Emily continued. "You were my BFF and I wanted you badly. And you just ignored my needs. At least we could have kissed and had some light petting," as Emily, still standing behind Katie, reached around and lightly squeezed Katie's amble breasts as she breathed warmly on her neck.

Katie desperately stammered, "Emily, enough of this talk of high school. You are in trouble and I am here to help you out. Please get back to your story so you can get me out of these bonds!"

"Right you are," Emily said while giggling quietly. She began putting a leather collar around Katie's neck and continued with her story. "Well, to skip ahead for brevity sake, after a week I went back to see Mikey with the admission that I didn't have his money and had no real way to get it any time soon. He was not too happy, but did give me one last out."

As the collar was locked in place with a small padlock, Emily attached a leash to the collar and continued with the story.

"Mikey explained to me that he had a friend who sometimes dealt in the white slavery market, which was quite lucrative. He could easily get his money back by selling me to his friend. But because he liked me, he offered me the chance to find another girl for him to sell. She would have to be young and pretty of course."

The picture got all too clear to Katie at this point. "Emily, that is just crazy talk! That can't be a serious way out of your debt."

"Mikey told me he would provide a secluded location where I would have to deliver the girl," Emily stated as she hopped up on a chair to fasten the leash to the ceiling beam atop the pole, which pretty much immobilized Katie's head and neck in place tightly against the support pole. "I just needed to get her to the location and tie her up naked so Mikey could come pick her up."

Katie finally realized the gravity of the trouble she was in. She had to act fast to convince Emily that there was another option. But as she started to talk, Katie felt a thick piece of foam being shoved roughly into her mouth. Emily continued to force the foam between her lips and followed it up with a large rubber ball gag that just served to force the foam further into her mouth. By the time the gag was strapped into place, Katie's tongue was shoved onto the bottom of her mouth and the best she could do was make a pathetic muffled groan or whining sound.

"Well Katie, of course I immediately thought of you." I have wanted to play with that gorgeous body since the ninth grade. But it had become obvious that I was never going to get as much as a kiss from you. And now that you are a big successful college girl and I am a struggling nobody, you can't even give me the time of day anymore. So this plan at least will give me the chance to have your gorgeous body one time before you are sold off the some guy overseas. Something tells me we both deserve what is about to happen."

At this point Katie was clear that she was about to be raped and then sold off into captivity for who knows what purpose. She was tightly bound and could barely move let alone escape. Her only chance was to talk some sense into Emily, but with the gag in her mouth she couldn't make anything near an intelligent sound. She couldn't believe how stupid she had been getting into this situation. Her only option was to stand there fastened to that pole as she watched Emily retrieve a pair of scissors and approach her bound body.

"How I have dreamed of having those luscious tits of yours," Emily drooled as she reached out and once again fondled Katie's breasts, this time much harder.

Katie let out a muffled yelp as her tits were squeezed by Emily's clenched fist.

"Now you did catch the part where Mikey wanted the girl tied up naked, didn't you?" Emily gave an evil grin and grabbed the front of Katie's spaghetti string top pulling the front apart and sending the tiny buttons flying onto the floor. The strings were quickly cut and the top discarded onto the floor. "My how that sports bra does little to hide your beautiful D cups," exclaimed Emily as the scissors dropped to the front of the bra and started cutting their way up between Katie's breasts. It was just a matter of seconds before the last snip sent the sports bra to the ground alongside the remnants of her shirt.

As Katie's boobs sprung out into view, the cool air hit her nipples and served to bring them to attention as Emily leered on. Katie couldn't believe this was happening, but try as she might she had no idea how to stop the violation that was occurring as she stood tightly bound in this strange place.

"Looks like those nipples are happy to see me," Emily commented as she reached out and grabbed Katie's left breast and squeezed it as hard as she could, digging her nails deeply into the flesh and unleashing years of frustration upon Katie's poor boob. With her other hand she lifted Katie's right breast gently to her lips and sucked the nipple deeply into her mouth. "God how that tastes as wonderful as I always imagined it would!"

For several more minutes Emily relished her time with the boobs of her dreams; fondling, squeezing, massaging and licking every bit of the soft and fleshy 34Ds. Katie for her part could just stand and take whatever Emily felt like doing. Tears were forming in her eyes, but Emily didn't notice, nor would she have cared.

"Well I did say naked, didn't I," laughed Emily. She bent down and quickly removed and discarded Katie's sandals before picking up the scissors once again. She looked up to see the fear in Katie's eyes, then lowered the scissors to her right hip and started cutting the denim from the waist band down. She then repeated the step on her left hip, and within a short minute the jean shorts were lying on the floor with the rest of Katie's clothing.

Standing in just a g-string, Katie felt a rush of desperation and with renewed vigor pulled hard against her bonds. Her entire body jerked forward and she shrieked as loudly as she could, but with her head held tightly against the pole, her hands cuffed behind the pole, and her feet awkwardly fastened to the spreader bar, the effort did little but to amuse Emily as she prepared for her next step.

Emily reached down and rubbed her captive's crotch through the thin layer of her tiny underwear. "To think of how many nights I saw you go to bed in these little pieces of thread and dreamed of taking them off of you. Well finally, the time has come." With that she grabbed a handful of material at the front of the underwear and pulled.

Katie felt the strings stretch as Emily pulled and slowly heard the material give way. Now standing completely naked before her former best friend, Katie was panicking about what to do . But what could she do. She just stood there as Emily's hand dropped back to her pussy and began rubbing, this time without any fabric to protect her sex. She felt Emily insert one finger into her, then adding a second. Her pussy was dry and trying to fight off this invasion. But before she knew it, she felt things begin to get moist down there. Katie could not believe her pussy was betraying her by reacting in this way to the penetration. As she got even wetter, Emily inserted a third and then a fourth finger. Realizing where this was going, Katie begged Emily with her eyes to please stop.

Emily looked briefly at those begging eyes, then smiled and leaned forward to begin licking Katie's nipples. This quickly served to make her pussy even wetter and allowed Emily to slide her thumb and the rest of her hand into Katie's pussy. How she had dreamed of doing this to a girl, but before today had never had the chance. Emily was in pure heaven as she molested the defenseless body of her long time fantasy.

Katie was helpless to stop the assault and could only stand and take the violent stimulation. She again began to panic as her body began responding to the assault and the feelings down below started to grow beyond her control. The last thing she wanted was to have an orgasm at the hands of her assailant, but it was now becoming clear that her resistance was not going to stop her body's response. Katie had never been fisted before, and the fullness and stimulation it provided her pussy was too much for her body to resist.

Emily could tell that Katie was losing control and this excited Emily to no end. With her tongue teasing Katie's nipples and her left hand buried in Katie's pussy, Emily began pleasuring herself with her right hand. With the excitement of finally having Katie as both her plaything and her victim, the brunette took little time to come to a climax herself. Both girls experienced crashing orgasms at almost the identical time. Emily collapsed onto the floor at the end of the session, lost in the euphoria of the moment.

Meanwhile Katie stood trapped and horrified that she had just been molested by another woman and that her body had betrayed her with its reaction. She had always been repulsed by the idea of lesbian sex. Not that she cared about what others did with each other, but she wanted absolutely no part of it. How could she have orgasmed like she did by the touch of another woman, particularly while bound against her will. Katie's mind was awash with confusing thoughts at that moment.

After a minute, Emily returned to her senses and looked at the time. "Oh my precious Katie, how I would love to spend more time with you; make love to your luscious body, and have you worship my pussy with your sexy little tongue. But alas, time is running out and I have to get you ready for Mikey to pick up. We have one last preparation to make." With that Emily picked up a long piece of rope and tied it around Katie's waist with one end hanging down behind her. She then reached into the box and pulled out a large butt plug.

Katie took one look at the device and swore to herself that she would not allow this further violation of her body. She had a virgin asshole and it was going to stay that way. She clenched the muscles of her ass as tightly as she could. This wasn't happening. No way.

Emily took a moment to caress the tight ass of her young victim before starting to insert the plug into her asshole. Try as she might, the plug wasn't going into Katie however. "Come come Katie. I don't know why Mikey wants this thing up your ass, but I am following his direction to a tee. So open up."

Katie just stood there giving Emily as evil a look as she could muster and clenched her ass that much tighter.

"Oh Katie, you haven't yet learned that you just can't resist me at this point? Very well, we will do it this my way," she replied with a glimmer in her eye. She kneeled down and gave Katie's pussy a soft kiss.

Feeling Emily's mouth on her mound gave Katie a start and she pulled away from the repulsive feeling. But being bound as she was with her legs apart, that was only an inch or two and before she knew it she felt Emily's tongue invade her already abused pussy. Her body was once again being accosted and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paying a Debt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 107 milliseconds