• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sisters' Misters Ch. 07

Sisters' Misters Ch. 07

123

Chapter 7

Chelsea's Curious Cousin

Three weeks after Jennifer's baby shower it was her 18-year-old sister Chelsea's turn. Their mother, Katie, pregnant with a black baby also, was hosting Chelsea's party at the house they shared with husband/father Bill.

Unlike Jennifer's baby shower that was held at Jen's apartment, four hours from her childhood home, Chelsea's shower took place in their hometown, so all her relatives and friends were able to attend. Among them, Chelsea's Aunt Karen (Katie's older sister) and Karen's only child, Megan.

Megan was Chelsea's cousin, almost a year younger than her, having just turned 18 a week before. Megan was a senior in high school. She resembled her cousins Chelsea and Jennifer in her pretty face but instead of being blond she had her late father's red hair, which she wore long. Her complexion was so fair that her skin was almost pure white with a broad sprinkling of tiny freckles. She was five-feet, four-inches tall and had a perfect figure like the other females in her family, when they weren't pregnant.

Aunt Karen, Megan and Grandma (Karen and Katie's mother) arrived early to help set up and decorate. They all hugged Chelsea and dished out polite but benign compliments, saying she was getting bigger every day and pregnancy seemed to agree with her.

Katie had finally worked up the nerve, just a week earlier, to tell her mother that all the women in her family were carrying black babies. Grandma was shocked, to say the least, and had been talking to her daughter Karen every day about "what went wrong with Katie and her girls." Karen kept saying it was "a disgrace."

Grandma approached Chelsea before everyone got too busy preparing for the shower. It seemed that Grandma and Aunt Karen were more in the mood for a pity party than a celebration of Chelsea's pregnancy.

"So, how are you really holding up, honey?" Grandma asked Chelsea, touching her on the arm and looking worried.

"I'm doing great!" Chelsea said, trying extra hard to act as happy as could be. "Grandma, it's not a funeral. It's my baby shower and I couldn't be happier."

"That-a-girl, Chelsea," Aunt Karen said with sappy sympathy in her voice. Then, directing her remarks to her daughter, she said, "Megan, we're all going to love Chelsea's baby, but I hope you're paying attention. I hope you can see that there are serious consequences for the choices you make and the sinful things you do."

Hearing her aunt's condescending comments, Chelsea shouted, "Fuck you all!" as she burst into tears and ran to her bedroom.

"Now that's enough of that!" Katie yelled at her sister and mother. "Chelsea and I are both happy to be pregnant with black babies and we are fucking thrilled with the choices we've made! If you can't be positive and supportive we don't need you here!"

After a few moments, Karen said, "I'm sorry, Katie. It's just a little hard for Mom and me not to feel for you both. Tell Chelsea that we're sorry and we're going to be happy and smiling for the rest of the day."

Katie went to Chelsea's bedroom and found her sobbing on her bed. In her expectant state, Chelsea's emotions were running high. Katie sat next to Chelsea and patted her on her big belly, telling her that she had to be the prettiest preggo on Earth. Katie said Grandma and Aunt Karen apologized and promised to be pleasant from then on. As they hugged each other, Katie told Chelsea to freshen up her makeup and hurry back to the living room because they had a lot to do and guests would be arriving soon.

Katie added one more comment to help cheer her daughter up, saying, "Don't forget, Chelsea honey, that special friend of ours promised to come over and fuck you after the shower. That always makes you feel better, now doesn't it?"

Chelsea dabbed her last few tears, smiled and nodded her head.

As Chelsea composed herself and returned to help prepare for her party, her sister, Jennifer, and Jen's boyfriend, Jamal, arrived. Jen was even bigger in the belly than Chelsea, and because they had never seen her in her very pregnant state, Grandma, Aunt Karen and Cousin Megan made her their current object of attention, along with her black partner, taking some of the pressure off Chelsea.

While the others got busy decorating and arranging tables and chairs, Chelsea, Jennifer and Katie took a few minutes to catch up. They sat side-by-side on the couch, each massaging their own swollen tummy with both hands. Grandma, Aunt Karen and Cousin Megan looked on from across the room. Grandma and Karen shared a disparaging tisk-tisk-tisk. Megan wasn't sure what to think.

"Jennifer," Chelsea said, "I can't believe how much bigger you are in just three weeks. Your belly is sticking out two feet (a slight exaggeration)! You must be carrying a big boy there!"

"Look who's talking, Chelsea," Jennifer said with a smile, "I swear you're twice as big as you were at my shower, and your boobs are humongous! A few months ago you were a pretty young girl with a tiny little waist, now you're a young woman, big and round and looking totally pregnant!"

Katie interjected, "It must be because all our babies are black that we're all so huge already. I wasn't this big when I delivered you two girls!"

"It's great, isn't it?!" Chelsea asked. "We're so lucky!"

Jennifer and Katie nodded their heads in agreement and the three hugged each other.

"Are you still putting out, Chelsea?" Jennifer asked her sister.

"Sure, why not," Chelsea replied. "I'm getting fucked tonight, after my shower."

"Still putting out?" Katie interjected, "Chelsea fucks like a rabbit! She went without a black cock for three days last week and I thought she was going to flag down the garbage man!"

Chelsea smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

Jennifer, Chelsea and Katie shared a belly laugh.

As the shower got underway Chelsea had the seat of honor and Jennifer and Katie were seated beside her. Just like at Jennifer's shower, some of the guests were taken aback that a mother and both her daughters were so open and cheerful about being impregnated interracially. They seemed so happy that they had had sex with black men who made them pregnant.

Chelsea loved being the center of attention at the baby shower. She posed for lots of pictures with her friends, always turning to the side so that her big baby belly would be prominently displayed.

Chelsea was genuinely happy and very proud of herself.

There was a lot of buzz about Katie's large nipple rings, which she always put on display under her blouse, letting them show through above her bulging midriff, which by then almost rivaled the swelling bellies of her daughters, who were both a bit further along in their pregnancies.

A number of guests also noticed, and pointed out to each other, the Queen of Spades tattoos that Chelsea, Jennifer and Katie all shared in the same location above their left ankles. It didn't take long before everyone at the shower knew that the tattoo signified their devotion to black-on-white sex.

Most of the comments were good-natured, but a few were rude or downright mean. Katie heard one of Chelsea's friends saying, "Well, at least Jamal didn't leave Jennifer holding the bag like those worthless sperm donors that knocked up Chelsea and her mother."

A couple of Chelsea's friends were needling Cousin Megan, telling her that she must be the only female in her family who "doesn't like dark meat." Megan didn't really find the humor in it and reminded the girls that her current steady boyfriend, Bradley, was as white as they come.

There were some really fun moments, too. One of the guests gave Chelsea a white doll baby for her soon-to-arrive baby girl and someone else gave her a black one. Everyone laughed when Chelsea said he would let her daughter choose her favorite.

When Chelsea wandered into the kitchen for a minute her cousin Megan did too, sidling up to Chelsea and quietly telling her that she wanted to talk to her privately, not now, but sometime soon.

Slightly agitated, Chelsea said, "Look cuz, if you want to lecture me, I'm not interested."

"No, that's not it at all. Not at all." Megan said, resting her hand on Chelsea's baby bump to reassure her. "I've got some stuff happening in my life that I can't talk to anyone about, but I think you might understand."

"Sure Megan," Chelsea whispered, "I'll text you tomorrow and you can come over here."

Megan had heard that Chelsea would be entertaining a gentleman friend after her baby shower, so she figured she might be sleeping in. Megan was happy to get Chelsea's text message at noon the next day, saying her parents were both out and she could come over any time.

Megan walked over to Chelsea's house so she could talk to her cousin, girl to girl. They only lived three blocks away from each other.

When Megan arrived at Chelsea's she gave her cousin a hello hug at the front door. Chelsea then grabbed Megan's hand and pressed it tightly to the side of her bulbous belly.

"My baby's moving. Can you feel it?" Chelsea asked, beaming.

"Yes! Oh my gosh, that is so amazing!" Megan said as she felt the motion with her hand held against Chelsea's abdomen.

"You really are happy to be pregnant, aren't you Chelsea?" Megan asked.

"Oh, I am," Chelsea said, smiling, "I just love everything about it, and knowing my baby is black makes it even more special. It is a pain sometimes, like right now because I can't get drunk with you! But, I can get you a beer."

Chelsea led Megan to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge, popping the cap off and handing it to Megan without even asking her if she wanted a cold one. Chelsea knew that her younger cousin had something serious to discuss and she thought a couple of beers might loosen her up.

The girls sat together on the living room couch, and after more small talk about the recent baby shower and the reaction of some guests and relatives, who clearly did not favor white girls carrying black babies, Chelsea asked Megan what she wanted to talk about.

"Well, Chelsea," Megan began, "I was wondering when you first knew that you were attracted to black guys."

"Oh, I guess it was about an hour before I got fucked by my first big black cock. Let's see, that was almost seven months ago, and I'm almost seven months pregnant!" Chelsea said, chuckling.

"Really?" Megan asked, clearly amazed, "you didn't have the hots for black boys before that?"

"No, not at all, never," Chelsea answered. "Right after I started college, I went to visit Jennifer and Jamal at their apartment one weekend. They invited Jamal's black buddy, Scoot, to hang out with us. I really didn't care for black guys -- I never dated one -- but it kind of turned me on to see my big sister all wrapped up with a black guy. When Jennifer and Jamal started making out, Scoot and I just sort of joined in. Then, Jen told Scoot to show me his cock."

Chelsea kept talking, with Megan chugging her beer and hanging on every word. "When I saw Scoot's big black cock, Megan, it was love at first sight! I had never seen anything so big and beautiful and black! It was a little scary too. I just had to touch it, then suck it, then fuck it! What they say really is true, Cuz - once you go black, you never go back."

"So Megan", Chelsea continued, "Your mother told me you're dating Bradley, the doctor's son. I remember him from high school. But I'm guessing that you really want to go out with a black guy instead of nice white-bread Bradley."

"The truth is, Chelsea, I have always wanted to go out with black boys," Megan said. "As long as I can remember, I've been attracted to blacks. I love rap music and hip hop. All my favorite actors and performers are black. I'd wear my red hair in dreadlocks if I could. I may look Irish on the outside but sometimes I think I'm black on the inside!

But as much as I've always wanted to, I've never had the chance to be alone with a black guy for even five minutes. I wonder what they feel like, and smell like and kiss like, and even if they're better lovers, like some people say."

"Oh they are definitely better lovers!" Chelsea declared. "If I had stuck to white boys I don't think I'd be pregnant right now!"

Megan said, "Well, I think it's great that you, your sister and your mom are all pregnant with black babies." Then, reaching out and touching Chelsea's bloated tummy, "Megan said, "It must feel incredible knowing that you have something so dark and different growing inside your body. Of course, you and Jen will be the last blonds in your family!"

Chelsea smiled and said, "Well, Mom and Jennifer and I started out sharing a love of big black cock, and we have our Queen of Spades tattoos in common. But never in a million years did I think we'd be sharing our pregnancies, with all three of us being bred black!"

"Well, you know my mom and grandma are still shaking their heads." Megan chuckled, then she added, "By the way, I'm thinking of getting tattooed myself, but I haven't decided what to get yet."

Megan then confided in Chelsea, "I feel a little guilty too about wanting to date blacks because my dad, before he died, was kind of a racist. He used to call girls who dated black boys 'mudsharks'. I used to hear him and then think to myself that I must be a mudshark because I wanted to date black boys as soon as I was old enough. I know my dad wouldn't approve of me dating blacks if he was still alive."

Chelsea said, "Well, I think your dad would want you to be happy, and more importantly, you have to make yourself happy. Now, I can tell from what you're saying that there's one particular black guy that you really, really like and you want to hook up with him.

"Yes," Megan said. "His name is Rodney. He's real cute, and very dark! We have some classes together and he's asked me out, but I can't even talk to him because I'm afraid Bradley and my friends will see that I have a crush on him. Rodney and I text each other all the time but I have to delete the texts right away so that Bradley doesn't see them"

"We can't even go to a movie because half my friends work at the theatre," Megan complained. "Shit, we can't even go to McDonald's because I know everybody there too. I'm thinking that maybe I could sneak into Rodney's car and we could drive 50 miles away to spend some time together.

"Why don't you meet him here at my house?" Chelsea suggested. "On Friday my mom and dad are spending the night with one of mom's friends across town. We'll tell your mother that you're spending the night with me, like we did all the time when we were kids. That way you can spend the whole night with Rodney if you want to. "

Chelsea went on to say, "I have a guy coming over and we'll be fucking in my bedroom. You can fuck Rodney in our guest room, Jennifer's old room."

"Whoa!" Megan exclaimed, "I never said I was going to fuck Rodney! I just want to be alone with him for once, just to kiss him and maybe make out a little."

Chelsea asked Megan, "You're not a virgin, are you? You're fucking Bradley, aren't you?

"Well yeah, I've been having sex with Bradley," Megan admitted timidly. "He's my first and only. My mom would shit if she knew! She really expected me to stay a virgin until I got married."

"Is the sex good?" Chelsea asked, smiling. "Does he make you cum a lot?"

"Well," Megan said, not smiling, "I always thought sex would be better. Bradley puts his condom on and we start screwing, then he always cums in a couple of minutes, way before I'm ready. I usually have to use my finger to climax and that doesn't work every time."

"Oh, you poor thing! That sucks!" Chelsea exclaimed. "Fucking should be a whole lot better than that! How big is Bradley?"

Megan held her hand up, spreading her thumb and forefinger about four inches apart.

Chelsea said, "Stay here. Let me get something for you." Chelsea waddled off to her bedroom, then stopped off in the kitchen to get Megan another beer, before returning to the couch. Chelsea handed Megan the beer bottle and an eight-inch black dildo.

"Oh my god, Chelsea!" Megan exclaimed as she examined the black rubber dick. "Where did you get this thing? It's huge! It's twice as big as Bradley!

"Take it home and try it on for size!" Chelsea laughed. "Now tell me the truth, wouldn't you love to get fucked by a big black cock like that? I'll bet you won't have to finger-fuck yourself to have an orgasm when you get into Rodney's pants!"

Megan said "maybe" and put the dildo down on the couch, next to her.

"Let me tell you, though," Chelsea cautioned, "Black guys don't like to wear condoms like Bradley, and when you feel that big black cock spreading your pussy walls you'll want him to cum inside you. It feels so fucking good!"

"Yeah, sure," Megan said with a big grin, "and then I wind up looking like you!"

Chelsea laughed and, with an evil grin, she told Megan "there are worse things that could happen!"

The cousins lost track of time and were still gabbing when Katie arrived at home. They didn't hear her car when she pulled into the driveway. Two of Megan's empty beer bottles were on the coffee table and she had the third in her hand when Katie opened the front door and stepped into the living room. Megan was petrified and wanted to hide the beer, but it was too late.

"Aunt Katie!" Megan stammered, "You're home. We're just talking."

"And drinking a few beers," Katie said, "I hope those are your empties, Megan, because Chelsea is not supposed to drink while she's pregnant."

"Well, uh, yeah, they're mine," Megan said shamefully, "But please don't tell my mother! She'd kill me if she found out I was drinking!"

"Don't worry, honey," Katie told Megan, "I won't say a word to your mom. Just don't go home drunk and tell your mother we gave you booze. I don't want to hear her shit any more than you do!"

Megan and Chelsea both laughed in relief.

"It looks like Chelsea is loaning you her big black dildo," Katie said, nonchalantly, seeing the sex toy on the couch cushion next to Megan. "Are you trying to corrupt your little cousin, Chelsea?"

"Oh my god!" Megan exclaimed, grabbing the dildo and shoving it behind her butt, as if hiding it then would make any difference. "Chelsea was telling me that it might be fun for me to try it, but I think it's way too big and I probably won't use it! Please, please, don't tell my mother!"

"Well, it looks big, but I'm sure you can handle it, Megan," Katie said. "Just go slow and work it into your pussy gradually. I should loan one to your mother because I think she's the one who could really use it! Go ahead and have fun with it, but let me warn you, once you go black you never go back."

"I've heard that before, but I'm not 'going black' -- not that there's anything wrong with that, I mean for you and Chelsea and Jennifer. Geez, I've never been so embarrassed!"

Megan was starting to tear-up, from both embarrassment and shame over being hypocritical. Katie kissed her on the forehead and told her not to cry because everything would be just fine.

A few minutes later, with Chelsea watching and smiling, Megan texted Rodney and asked if he wanted to hang out with her at her cousin's house Friday night.

Rodney texted back: I'll be there. Finally going to kiss you!

Before she left, Megan told Chelsea, "Please don't tell your mom that my friend is coming over Friday night when we have our sleepover. I know she'd be cool with it, but I'd like to keep it just between us."

"No problem. I won't say a word," Chelsea replied. "I can't wait until Friday!"

Megan got up to leave and crammed the big black dildo into her handbag. She and Chelsea both smiled, knowing it would be put to good use. When Megan got home, 10 minutes later, she went straight to her room, locked the door, stripped off her clothes and took out the dildo.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sisters' Misters Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds