• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Two Plus One Equals Fun

Two Plus One Equals Fun

123

They'd met one day and quickly developed an easy, open rapport. Yvette was attached, she confessed to Jade, but that didn't stop her from constantly fantasizing about sex with others, dreaming up all sorts of intensely erotic scenarios for herself.

"I don't know why, I just feel horny all the time. I must be a nympho, or something," she chuckled, taking a sip from her glass of wine as the two women laughed knowingly. For that old-fashioned word, 'nympho,' could also have been applied to Jade, a lust-driven vixen if there ever was one. Luckily Jade had an arrangement with a lover these days which allowed many of her sexual fantasies to be explored and enacted, some of her most extreme desires to be expressed and satisfied. So she told Yvette about Steve and how the two of them enjoyed their lustful liaisons, those liaisons sometimes including others. This certainly piqued Yvette's interest.

"Does he have a nice, big cock?" Yvette asked with a giggle, but a meaningful one, "I just have this thing for cocks. I love 'em all nice and big and hard."

"Oh Steve's got himself a nice one alright," Jade said with a coy smile, reaching into her purse for something, "take a look at this."

What Jade handed over to Yvette was a Polaroid of Steve she had taken a few weeks earlier and liked to carry around with her in her purse, sneaking a look whenever she felt a hankering for him, which was often. Yvette's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped as she gazed at the image.

In it he stood stark naked, hands on his hips, a sexy, knowing smile on his face, his steely, thick eight inch cock vividly erect and rising at a steep, forty-five degree angle, a sentinel of virility.

"Oh, shit! Look at that thing! It's gorgeous, and it looks absolutely yummy."

"It's yummy, okay," Jade said with a sexy smile, leaning forward, lowering her voice provocatively, "but even better is when he's got it buried in my cunt.... or deep in my ass."

"You take it up the ass?" Yvette said, looking up from the photo at Jade, a little startled, pleasantly so, " So do I. Doing it like that is so hot and nasty, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, and Steve sure knows how to plow mine with that dick of his."

Now Yvette leaned closer, gazing right into Jade's eyes.

"I love big cocks, that's true," she said, "but another thing I love is pussy!"

"I'm glad to hear it," Jade said with a sexy, knowing smile, taking hold of Yvette's hand, "I'm a big fan of pussy myself.

Their gaze lingered a moment, then both broke out into a lusty laugh, a laugh which acknowledged the fluid, easy grace with which they shared these intimate disclosures.

"Why don't you come over to my place sometime," Jade suggested, "I'll make sure Steve is there, and you can see that cock of his with your own two eyes. He loves showing it off nice and hard. And then we'll put on a hot, sexy show for you."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Yvette said, delighted by this proposal.

"And if you'd like," Jade said, leaning close again, "you can join in and take part in the fun and games.'

"I just may do that," Yvette said, her eyes ablaze with the promise of shared intimacies.

After they were done with their lunch, the two women went to the ladies' room to put on make-up and freshen up. They were alone in there, at adjoining basins. Jade finished up while Yvette was still applying lipstick and now she stepped behind Yvette, who was wearing a rather provocatively short skirt. From behind she slid her hand under that skirt and went right for the crotch of Yvette's panties. They were damp and warm.

"Mmmmmmh," Jade purred, "could it be I detect a little arousal?"

"Oh more than a little, much more," Yvette said, turning to Jade and pressing her lips to hers, the two women kissing, the kiss lingering, passionate as their heated bodies pressed close until the sound of footsteps leading to the ladies room forced them to break off their spontaneous burst of intimacy.

 

A week later Yvette showed up at Jade's door step. Jade had Yvette arrive first, wanting her to be there when Steve showed up. And Jade's instinct was correct, Yvette waiting a touch anxiously, eagerly anticipating Steve's arrival.

"Can I see that Polaroid again?" Yvette asked and Jade gladly retrieved it.

"Damn, I can't wait to see it in the flesh!" Yvette said unabashedly.

At first Jade thought the the two of them might undress and start up a little girl-girl play, having Steve see them in that state when he arrived, naked and already intimate. But then she decided to wait, to keep up the teasing, the anticipation. Also, she wasn't quite yet sure how far Yvette would go. She had invited Yvette over so she could watch Jade and Steve have sex, could lay her eyes on his big cock. Whether Yvette herself would join in on the fun and games was yet to be seen.

Finally the doorbell rang, and there was Steve. Everyone was in on what was in store, but now Jade made the introductions, and both Steve and Yvette seemed quite pleased to finally lay eyes on one another. Steve was wearing a pair of old, worn jeans which were especially threadbare in the crotch area, the fabric there thin and frayed. Show off that he was, Steve liked wearing these jeans, knowing the worn crotch drew attention to the bulge. And even when he wasn't erect Steve carried a substantial package down below, a nice, thick meaty cock, a formidable pair of balls, and that package was vivid indeed housed in the worn crotch of these jeans.

Something Yvette did not fail to notice, as her eyes immediately drifted down below his belt, to the region in the question, her gaze frank and unabashed. And all of this Jade, of course, observed, smiling to herself, expecting no less.

"So I was just showing Yvette that Polaroid, Steve, the one with you standing naked, your cock sticking up all stiff and thick. She asked to see it again."

Yvette actually blushed a little at Jade's wickedly brash disclosure.

"Like to have a look at the real thing?" Steve asked with a teasing smile,

"She sure would," Jade said, sensually rubbing the crotch of Steve's jeans, feeling him quickly stiffening under her touch, "she wants to see it in the flesh."

"Yeah, that's right, I do," Yvette said, panting a little.

So very slowly and teasingly Jade unbuckled Steve's belt and unzipped him, digging a hand under the elastic of his shorts, fondling him as Yvette watched, spellbound.

"God, he's hard!" Jade said, stroking the shaft, its stiffness now already vividly apparent to Yvette under the cotton of his boxers. But she teased Yvette, stroking Steve's cock under the fabric, keeping it out of view, Yvette staring intently, her eyes wide and unblinking. Then, suddenly, Jade lowered the elastic and pulled out Steve's cock.

"Oh wow, holy shit!" Yvette groaned, suddenly getting an eyeful of the fully erect organ, sticking up stiff and straight at that same steep, sharp angle that had impressed her in the photo. She took in the sight with eyes as keen as a set of lasers, gazing at it, its shape and proportions, its details. Yvette considered herself something of a connoisseur of cock, and this was a prime specimen.

"Nice, huh?" Jade purred, proudly showing off her man's cock, stroking it almost lewdly. "It feels so good, Yvette. So hard, so warm. Such a nice handful. Care to have a feel and see for yourself?"

"What do you think!?" she said brightly, licking her lips. Jade pulled her own hand away as Yvette brought hers closer, at first just grazing the taut skin of the erect penis softly with her fingertips, like a pilgrim allowed to touch a precious relic.

And then, suddenly, she just took hold of it, wrapping her fingers around the thick, steely shaft.

"Go on, have a taste," Jade urged as Yvette looked up at her, her eyes sparkling, delighted to be given the go-ahead. Holding the shaft in her hand, gazing first at Jade, then up at Steve, she wrapped her lips around the big, smooth knob, the look in her eyes, the grimace on her face betraying the deepest arousal and appreciation at being allowed to enjoy this cock of Steve's. Since she had first seen the Polaroid she couldn't get the image of it out of her mind. Now here it was, in her hand, between her lips.

"That's it, suck that cock!" Jade hissed, pushing back on Yvette's head, a little forcefully, though Yvette hardly needed any urging as she took that cock in her mouth and down her throat, devouring it avidly, greedy for its taste, its feel. For Yvette a stiff cock was nature's greatest gift and now here she had a prime example of that gift at her disposal.

As she kept sucking him and twisting the shaft in her hand, Jade unbuttoned and removed Steve's shirt, then pulled down his jeans and shorts, and removed them, along with his shoes and socks. Now standing stark naked in front of Yvette, his hands on his hips as she, sitting on the couch, kept devouring him, Jade took off her own clothes, Yvette watching closely as the other woman exposed her sleek body.

Jade was going to help Yvette undress but, before she did, she couldn't help doing something, something she always craved. So she dropped to her knees behind Steve, took hold of his trim, firm buttocks, spread them wide open and pressed her face between them, lapping hungrily at his asshole.

"While you're sucking my cock, she's licking my ass," Steve said in a measured tone, his voice, deep, masculine, "I love women."

"That's right, baby," Jade said, pulling away, chuckling, "and we women love you. "

Now Jade sat on the couch next to Yvette, the two women gazing at each other as Yvette kept up the blow job, and Jade began to unbutton her blouse.

"And we love each other too," Jade said, bringing her face close as Yvette, reading the signal, released Steve's cock from her lips and let Jade have herself a nice taste. But Jade had other things in mind as she now urged Yvette to resume sucking, systematically disrobing Yvette as she continued fellating Steve. Off came the blouse, the skirt. She wore no bra and had already taken off her sandals. So all that was left to do was to slip off Yvette's skimpy pair of thongs, now leaving the three of them utterly and totally naked.

Jade had promised Yvette that she and Steve would put on a hot, sexy show for her, hinting that the heat generated by such a show would likely make Yvette want to join in. Well, here was Yvette sucking Steve's cock, so the 'joining in' had already been accomplished. But, still, now Jade wanted to have she and Steve perform for Yvette's viewing pleasure, have her watch as they engaged in one of their typically raw, scorching couplings. When they lunched, Yvette had been deeply intrigued to hear how much Jade enjoyed taking it up the ass, and when Jade had mentioned to her that perhaps she'd like to come by sometime and watch she and Steve do the dirty, Yvette, with a glint in her eye, said teasingly that she'd love that, especially if Jade promised Yvette could watch Steve fucking her in the ass.

Now Jade remembered that little detail. Steve had fucked her the night before, and that very morning, but in the cunt only. It had been almost a week since he had fucked her ass.

Jade lowered her face to Yvette's breasts, sucking one nipple, then the other. Her nipples were stiff and aroused, and she sighed deeply when she felt Jade's lips on them. Having her very sensitive nipples suckled like this while she sucked Steve's cock was, for her, pure bliss.

"How'd you like to watch Steve fuck me with that cock you're sucking?" Jade asked, lifting her face from Yvette's breasts, whispering in her ear.

"I'd love it!" Yvette panted, pulling her mouth away.

"But it'll have to be in my ass," Jade teased, knowing very well that Yvette would crave nothing more than to see exactly that. "Steve gave my pussy a real workout last night and this morning, but my asshole could use a good reaming."

Steve smiled, loving the racy banter between the two women.

Now Jade got up on the couch on her knees and stuck out her ass provocatively, stuck out it out nice and high knowing that would separate her cheeks enough to make her asshole visible to the two. She knew how desperately Steve lusted for that puckered little hole every time he laid his eyes on it.. And now she wanted to show it off to their guest.

"Reach back and spread 'em, baby," Steve told her firmly and she did as she was told, bringing her two hands back to hold her buttocks wide open.

"Ooooh, what a cute little asshole," Yvette purred teasingly as Steve smiled, appreciating the lewd friskiness of this guest Jade had invited to her home. Steve had to admit that Jade had a great eye, a real sixth sense for who would turn out to be a perfect sex partner for the two of them. They had enjoyed some sizzling threesomes and foursomes as a result of Jade's choices and seductions. And Jade, too, loved hearing Yvette comment on her vividly exposed anus. Because today that anus was there not only for Steve, but for Yvette as well.

"Yeah it's so cute that I think you should lick it," Steve hissed as, looking over her shoulder, Jade could see Steve pushing gently on the back of Yvette's head, urging her to bring her face down to Jade's bottom.

And she did, gladly, taking hold of Jade's smooth buttocks, caressing and then massaging those globes as she teased the other woman, playfully blowing air right on her vividly exposed asshole, the effect on Jade to make her long desperately for the feel of Yvette's tongue, anyone's tongue! Then she felt that tongue and, as always, the sensation was sublime. For some women their assholes were tempting but forbidden entryways to be denied their men, or were offered up, often reluctantly, as a special treat to please them. But for Jade her asshole was like another pussy, it was one the major destinations of her erotic topography. She always knew she had the potential for enjoying sensual pleasure down there. But it was Steve who really opened her up to the thrills and the joys of anal and rectal sex. Tongues, fingers, cocks, toys, she welcomed it all in her ass, Jade did, she craved it.

And now she craved the contact of Yvette's wet, slippery and very nimble tongue as it delicately flickered over the highly sensitive membrane making up her sphincter, that slightly raised ridge which bordered and guarded the entryway to her rectal depths. Few things had made her as happy as when Steve told her she had an especially pretty and nicely formed asshole. Other women seek to have their bodies, their faces, their breasts noticed and complimented, and Steve certainly did not fail to lavish praise on those domains, but that first time when he spread her open, exposing her down there, and told her how cute was that little puckered hole of hers, like a little star, with the creases radiating from the entryway, the circumference of the rubbery ridge raised just a little, so appealingly, she took it as a rare and special compliment. Which it was.

And now Yvette began to lap away hungrily at that morsel, betraying that she knew a thing or two about lavishing an asshole with oral attention. Steve watched Yvette tongue Jade's bottom. Jade had told him Yvette was half-Brazilian and that was easy to believe, her dark, exotic allure made even more alluring as she pressed her face against Jade's bottom, her eyes sparkling with lust as she she glanced over at Steve, lewdly flickering the tip of her tongue over Jade's asshole, obviously keen to make a show out of it for Steve. And for Jade too. Though Jade couldn't see any of the detail, there was a large mirror hanging on the wall and, turning to it, she could vividly see Yvette's face burrowing between her open cheeks.

"Get your tongue lower and lick her pussy," Steve comanded, and Yvette now brought her tongue an inch lower, dragging it all over Jade's very wet and very exposed labia. Meanwhile Steve wedged his face above Yvette's and took over the rimming chores, lapping away eagerly at Jade's asshole as he had countless times before.

"Oh shit! You two are driving me fucking crazy!" Jade groaned as she felt the two tongues work away at her, Yvette's making it down to her clit, already swollen and pronounced, teasing her with a few quick flickers of the tip of her tongue over that hard little nub. The clit! What a gift of nature, the size of a little pearl, and the potential for giving pleasure of a steaming volcano. But Yvette knew there would be plenty of time to attend to that little pearl of Jade's. This was just a quick tease. And so now she dragged her tongue upwards again as Steve pulled away and Yvette resumed licking Jade's asshole. They took turns now, Steve and Yvette, lapping away at Jade's ass like two famished gluttons, first just licking, then, Yvette following Steve's lead, forcing their tongues up into her anal passage, feeling the smooth walls of that passage pressing on their probing tongues. Jade just savored this particular sensation, to have her ass 'fucked' by a tongue like this. What a delicious prelude it was for much more forceful and massive intrusions certain to come very soon.

"That's it, get that tongue in there, lick that ass, fuck it with your tongue," Steve urged insistently, pushing back on Yvette's head, then brought his face down also, the two managing to wedge both their tongues at once between Jade's cheeks.

"That's right, you two sluts! Lick my ass, lick my fucking asshole!" Jade howled, pushing back her bottom against their probing tongues, their two tongues meeting as, together, they dug in to lick the steamy anal crevice.

"Now stick a finger inside," Steve told Yvette, pulling back his tongue as Yvette pulled hers back, replacing it with a finger, which she slowly dug into Jade's anus, Jade moaning as she felt the stiff digit slide into her bottom.

"Mmmmmmh, nice and tight, Steve, bet your big, thick cock's gonna like it in there," she said, winking at him with a sassy grin.

Jade craved the finger probing her bottom, digging in deep, and loved hearing Yvette being so expressive. But she wasn't surprised; she had the sexy brunette pegged as a hot little number and a sexy tease the minute she laid eyes on her. Now Steve slid in a finger of his own, alongside Yvette's, Jade's asshole well prepped for such probing after all the lavish licking. Jade often had two fingers wedged up her ass but they usually belonged to one hand, Steve's. Now here she was with a man's finger and a woman's finger jammed up her hot, horny ass, both at once.

All that fingering made Jade want more, much more. And so she looked over her shoulder at Steve and her simple nod told him just what it was she wished for now. So he pulled his finger out and and went to fetch the jar of lubricant they kept exclusively for the purpose of easing anal entry.

"Here," he said, opening the jar and extending it to Yvette, "why don't you grease her up."

It sent a chill through Jade whenever she heard Steve use the word 'grease.' Somehow it sounded especially obscene, knowing that the greasing he referred to was of her ass, and that it was to be done for a purpose, for the fucking of that ass.

Yvette, smiling a little wickedly, pulled her finger out of Jade and reached to scoop up a big dab of the 'grease,' slapping it between Jade's cheeks.

"Oh yeah, honey, I'm gonna get you good and ready," Yvette purred.

And that she did, slowly and teasingly spreading the slick lube all over Jade's sphincter, then working plenty more in with a couple of stiff fingers.

"That''s right," Jade said, looking over her shoulder at Yvette, gazing right into her eyes, "grease it up and get it ready for a good fuck!"

Steve delighted in the lewd banter, delighted in having their guest first lick, then finger and now lube his lover's ass. His cock was standing up as stiff and straight as a flagpole, and Yvette was staring at it, staring at it rather lustfully, as she continued to prepare Jade's bottom.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Two Plus One Equals Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds