• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Arizona Summer

Arizona Summer

Just wrote this on a whim, not my best work (wasn't even supposed to end up sexual) but give me feedback anyways. Be brutal, be honest.

*****

The air conditioner was blasting ice cold air into my room, to no avail- I was sweating bullets. I stared at the ceiling fan; spinning, buzzing. I didn't have anything better to do- I mean I did, but it was way too hot to think about them, much less actually get up.

It was the second day after high school ended, I'd finally turned 18. Graduation was over and I was laying facedown in my boxers on my bed, trying to do as much of nothing as possible to keep from getting heat stroke. "Why did I ever agree to move to Arizona, of all fucking places?" I shook my head, and immediately regretted it when the wet, damp sensation of my sweaty ear and neck touched my sweaty shoulder.

"Fuck," I muttered. I contemplated taking a shower before glancing over at my swaying window curtains, blowing rapidly against the breeze of my air conditioner. I crawled off of the bed, onto the floor, to the air conditioner (thinking back on it I could've just walked, maybe I figured sitting upright and standing would've been too much effort, but then it would've given me away too soon).

I leaned against the grill of the air conditioner and let out a sigh of relief; the cold air hitting my warm, damp skin was a sensation from heaven. I reveled in the breeze for what felt like forever, before looking out my window.

"Holy shit," Mrs. Beneveau (the woman who runs bookclub, bakes cookies, is happily married and rumored to be a huge slut) was standing in her bedroom naked in front of her full length mirror. The only barrier between my eyes and her golden skin being a crisp, white towel, which made her skin look dark and glorious. Suddenly my throat was dry. Her curtains were wide open...did she know?

She couldn't... My breath grew heavy; I watched as she dried herself. It was almost like a slow, deliberate strip show, and nothing could've distracted my eyes from her smooth, caramel skin, and long, curly black hair. She shimmied the towel slowly down her back, exposing first her shoulder blades, then mid-back, then the sexy line down her spine that I instantly wanted to lick. I reached for my throbbing cock over my boxers, and squeezed to release some tension.

When she got to her ass, she dropped the towel; I grabbed my bare cock. She bent over to pick it up, and exposed the most round, plump ass I have ever seen. I rubbed my cock. I wanted to rub her ass. I wanted to rub my face in it, and squeeze it, grab it, smack it. I could feel my eyes glazing, pre-cum lubricating my cock. I was fixed on her. What happened next, is one of the most vivid memories of my life.

She slowly turned around to face the window, to face me. My eyes widened. My entire body stopped...and then started again so quickly it was as if I had a glitch. I knew she saw me. She didn't hesitate. She sauntered over to the window; my cock was so hard there's no way there was any blood left to keep my brain functioning at full capacity. My eyes devoured her thick thighs, her small waist, her golden, hairless pussy.

She made eye contact with me, and looked me dead in the eye, as she put her middle finger in her mouth, and sucked it like it was a hard, throbbing cock- my cock. She rubbed it around her right nipple. So small, and erect like a hershey kiss, I would suck like an infant. I didn't dare blink, when she grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. She winked at me, and painstakingly slow, she caressed down her body, to her bellybutton, to her pussy. I swore I could see a glisten of wetness but there was no way from where I was. I just hoped.

She closed her eyes, and tilted her head to the right in pleasure; suddenly I was sweating all over again. I could just imagine the warm, sticky slick wetness. I rubbed harder. Finally she brought a finger up to her lips and sucked them; she licked all the way up to her fingertip, and swirled her tongue around the tip, winked at me again. She knew; right then and there, I came.

She withdrew her finger, and it took a half a second for her smile to go from vixen to angel. Before I could react the curtain was shut, and I realized I was masturbating, audibly grunting, on my bedroom floor, with my door wide open. The cold air dried out my lips and eyes. I should've gotten up faster but I was confused and intrigued and confused and satisfied and confused and hungry; I felt like I was a zombie that just realized its a zombie. Talk about mind fuck.

"Alright, Mrs. B, you made me hard and didn't even offer to fuck me. I'll take that wink as an invitation. Two can play that game." I thought to myself. Little did I know, Mrs. B plays dirty.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Arizona Summer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 618 milliseconds