• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 06

Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 06

Chapter 6: Dashing Derek

Bunny met Dashing Derek in a hotel bar. He was tall and dark and amazingly handsome, soft spoken and polite, but you could tell just by looking at him that he had a mean-streak. Bunny was intrigued.

- Actually, she was drunk and bored to tears. Greg's Gym was on a bullshit weekend team-building seminar at the hotel, and she found it absolutely excruciating. See, Bunny loved her part-time job; the only thing she couldn't stand was her co-workers. Who the fuck were these people? Greg, her boss, was a cowardly weasel; Martin the yoga-instructor gave her the creeps; the fitness-people were fucking air-heads; Harry the PT was just a tool and a half; and finally you had Belinda the accountant, who was OK, meaning nice but only marginally more interesting than a blank piece of cardboard. The team-building exercises were just awful, but then she actually had to spend the evening with them to boot. She spent the entire five-course meal asking for more wine and contemplating shoving her fork up her boss's ass.

"Team-build this, fucker!"

Greg had graciously seated her next to Harry, who still harbored a healthy dose of resentment towards her from the time one of her elaborate practical jokes almost landed him in jail.

Everybody else found it funny, what's his problem?

Greg probably figured since they were both hired to do the same job, they probably had a lot to talk about. The opposite was closer to the truth. They were both doing the same job, hence they competed for the same customers. They were both hugely competitive, and none of them believed in fair play. All they had to say to each other boiled down to variations on the theme 'fuck you'.

All this may have played into her finding Dashing Derek so darn dashing over by the bar, but he was a handsome man. He was there on business, too. Said he worked for a major TV-network. Bunny said she hated TV. So did he.

"Hey, you know what would make a great show?" Bunny said. "Someone who exposed and ridiculed phony team-building coaches. Team-building nightmares."

Dashing Derek shrugged.

"I don't make shows. I axe them."

"You're mean."

"Guess so."

"Wanna go upstairs?"

"Sure."

They went to Dashing Derek's room on the fourth floor. Bunny leaned in to kiss him once inside, but he backed off.

"I wanna show you something first."

He pulled out his suitcase and opened it. Inside was a fucking treasure-chest for the wicked: Hand-cuffs, chains, whips, butt-plugs, gag-balls, you name it.

Bunny sighed.

"Uh. Do we have to? Can't we just fuck?"

Dashing Derek didn't reply. He took out a pair of cuffs and walked over to Bunny. He locked it around her wrist, put her hands behind her back, and locked the other one as well.

"It'll just take a second. It'll be worth it. Promise," he said.

Bunny didn't mind. It'd been a while since she'd been tied up.

Dashing Derek went back to the suitcase and returned with a pitch-black silk scarf. He tied it around her head so she could no longer see.

"How do you feel?" he said.

"Dark."

"Good."

He led her to the bed and sat her gently down on the edge. She was still wearing her short black cocktail-dress and her shiny black heels. She felt the anticipation build inside her as long seconds passed in dark silence. Finally there was a gentle touch on her cheek. His cock. She turned her head and wrapped her lips around it. Gave it a good, erotic suck. He pulled down her shoulder-straps and released her big, gorgeous titties from the clutch of her dress. He squeezed them gently, felt her hard nipples between his fingers. He withdrew his cock and gave her a gentle slap across the cheek. Then one across the other. Bunny made no effort to object.

He grabbed hold of her throat and made her stand up, squeezing her neck gently. It turned her on. With his free hand he reached underneath her dress and stroked his fingers along her crotch on top of her underwear.

She gasped. Opened her legs slightly to let him in. He went for it. Jammed his hand down her panties and rubbed her pussy with his fingers, sliding the middle one in and out of her wet slit until it was fucking foaming.

"Fuck, yeah!" Bunny moaned with his other hand still firmly around her neck. She jerked her groin eagerly against his hand to make him go harder, faster, further. She was almost there, but just almost, when he suddenly released her and pushed her down on the bed.

"Gah! Fuck!" Bunny panted. Her crotch was fucking aching for it.

He flipped her over on her stomach and lifted her hips up onto her knees. Then he slid the dress up around her waist to reveal the full glory of her juicy round ass; the shape of the buttocks perfectly framed by her black thong. When he removed it her juices still clung to the cloth.

"Fuck me!" she moaned. "I fucking want it!"

He took his sweet time, positioning her just right, adjusting the height, allowing his hands second and third servings of felt-up lady-butt.

"Please!" she groaned. "Fuck me! I want it so bad!"

He stroked his dick-head along her pussy until it slid inside.

Bunny gasped and squirmed as he started to hump her from behind.

"So good... so good..." she whimpered. It didn't take long, a minute or two at the most, before electric jolts started to travel up and down her spine, and the orgasm she'd been cheated of earlier washed over her with twice the strength. Yeah. She came loud and hard, her pussy pumping and gushing all over his cock. He slapped her ass and fucked her some more, and before long, she came again.

It felt like the darkness had obliterated the world outside, and all that was left was the pleasure bestowed on her by this strong, silent force that liberated her from the weight of her own will.

"Ah, I love it," she gasped, "I love being tied up... I love being your slave!"

He turned her over on her back. Grabbed her thighs and folded her legs back against her upper body, spreading her out before him. His dick slid across her pussy, and further down.

"Yeah!" she gasped. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my asshole! I'm begging!"

He'd already lubed up, and it didn't take long to break through her tight opening.

She roared when he pushed himself all the way inside.

"I love your cock!" she burst out. "Your cock feels so good inside my ass! Harder! I wanna cum with your cock in my ass!"

He pounded her like a champ, and soon she mustered up her third kicking and screaming orgasm, during which her asshole retracted so hard it felt like it was trying to snap his dick right off.

He pulled out, fucked her titties, stuck it in her mouth, fucked her titties some more, stuck his balls in her mouth, rubbed his junk on her face, back to her titties, and finally he came all over her chunky fun-bags. Yeah!

She suckled the remains from off his softening dick as he removed her blindfold, and as she opened her eyes she looked directly into the stupid grin of the man straddling her chest... Harry! Harry the PT! Harry the douche! Harry the tool!

"FUCK!" she yelled and shook him off with her upper body. Her hands were still cuffed behind her back. "FUCK!" she repeated, spitting out the remains in her mouth. "YOU FUCKING FUCK! HOW...? WHAT...?"

Harry giggled.

Dashing Derek emerged from a chair in the corner of the room. He went over to Bunny and unlocked her cuffs.

"This is my man Derek," Harry said with a big fat smile.

"WHAT?! YOU... Fucking... This is..."

"This is me getting even!" Harry said. "Remember? That prank you pulled, when I almost ended up in jail? Funny, right? Well, so is this! From a proper distance, of course!"

"I swear to God, I'll..." Bunny hissed, adjusting her dress.

"Yeah, you can report me, or you can punch me or whatever, but whatever you do we'll both know that you love my cock, and that it feels so good up your precious ass, and that you sucked my fucking balls! BOO-YA!"

Bunny chuckled. He got her good, she had to admit.

"Fucking jackass!"she said.

She knew one thing: She'd get him back in time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds