• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 02

Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 02

Dan from next door lived next door. He was bald and butch and had a mustache and a wife called Claire who used to look spectacular some ten years ago, and still acted like she did. Bunny Bone and Cuckold Joe didn't pay much attention to their next door neighbors, they each minded their business and smiled and waved 'hello' when their paths crossed, sometimes without the customary 'how are you' 'fine' 'how bout the weather?' afterward.

But then one day Dan decided to get a new car, a convertible, the kind that catches the eye and looks like it is mocking the super-highway speed-limit even when it's parked. Bunny was out in the yard when he took it home for the first time, and just the sight of it rolling into the next door neighbor's driveway made her nipples hard. She had to go inside and jack herself off on the couch while thinking about Dan from next door, which made her feel slightly uncomfortable.

She got over it, and the next time she saw Dan's wife Claire head off to the store in her electric wife-mobile she put on a cute pink top and headed across the street.

Dan opened the door.

"Hi, it's just me from next door. Bunny. Is your wife in?"

"Er... no, she actually just headed out."

"Oh, OK. It was nothing really. Just tell her I stopped by. Hey, I really like your new car, is it, like, Bugatti?"

"Yeah. Thanks. It's a Bugatti. Drives like a motherfucker. Pardon my French."

"Nice. I always wanted to cruise around in one of those."

"Er... what... what, say... you wanna go for a spin?"

"What? Like, right now?"

"Uh... maybe not right now, but..."

"Sure!"

They took the top down and headed out on the highway. The car was bursting with pent-up energy, responding with eager vigor to the slightest touch of the petal, making Bunny's stomach all tingly and her pussy wet. They headed out on a country road, heading towards the sea, and Bunny put her hand on his crotch. Dan from next door gave her a big wide grin and stepped on it. Bunny leaned over and unbuttoned his jeans and took his cock in her mouth. His cock was big and muscular, a cock fit for a countryside trip in a brand new Bugatti. It tasted of manhood and gasoline, and the engine was roaring with liberty while the wheels still felt entirely safely glued to the tarmac.

He pulled over at the wayside and pulled her top off so that he could get a good feel of those big titties. They felt soft and alive, and her nipples were as hard as his cock, digging into his wide palms while he squeezed her titties greedily. He reached over and stuck his hand down her pants and found her pussy oiled-up and ready like the twelfth guy in his V12, the one who always has to endure the excruciating wait for the other eleven to fire before he can burst, and when he rubbed that pussy it snapped its hungry jaws at his fingers like a shark in bloody waters. She threw her leg up on the back of the seat, and he made her cum with his hand until her gorgeous face got all twisted in his lap. There ain't nothing quite like calmly watching while a truly beautiful lady-face turns all weird and ugly from pleasure.

He got out of the car and bent her over the aggressive, low-riding hood of the Bugatti. Her tits were nice, but her ass was even better, bending over to perfect its bubbly-bubbly heart-shaped curves to contrast the mean lean geometry of his convertible. He rammed her dripping wet pussy from behind and fucked her while she suckled on his fingers and polished the warm hood with her big soft tits. A car drove by and honked his horn. Dan from next door waved back with his fist clenched. The Bugatti rocked gently back and forth as he fucked her harder and further up on the hood until her feet could no longer touch the ground and she lay sprawled across the hood of the car with him pounding away on top of her until she came once more. He pulled out of her just in time to blow his load into the air and see it rain down on the hood of the car, whereupon she licked his cum off the shiny metallic finish.

"I love it," she purred. "I fucking love your car."

There has to be an end to the story? Well, they drove back home and went back to being good neighbors who minded their business and smiled and waved 'hello' when they met. Dan's wife Claire made him trade the Bugatti in for a more sensible choice, and Bunny hated her for it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • Cuckold Joe & Bunny Bone Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 375 milliseconds