• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lauren, My Slut Girlfriend Ch. 01

Lauren, My Slut Girlfriend Ch. 01

Author's Note: This is a willing cuckold story. If that's not your thing don't read on. If it is your thing, leave some feedback.

*

Lauren and I had been dating for a couple months. I should mention that she had been in a pretty serious relationship before we started dating. When I say before, I mean that the week we met I tried to make a move on her but she told me she was seeing someone. When I saw her again (two weeks later) she told me she was single and half an hour later we were in my bed.

It was kind of strange for her to jump right into a new relationship with me, or at least that's what her friends told her. So they convinced her to keep going on other dates.

That's what Lauren told me one night early on while we were lying in bed, "Every now and then my friends set me up on blind dates. I don't really think I can get out of it. It's not a big deal, just grabbing coffee. You don't mind do you?"

I'm a pretty secure guy and I really enjoyed being with Lauren so I said it was fine. I mean what could the harm be? Plus I can't blame her for enjoying flirting a little bit on a date, don't we all? In fact, I was somewhat guilty myself, I still had a tinder account active from before we started dating and logged on occasionally to swipe right on the hot ones in hopes of some fun messages.

That's actually how this got started. I was bored one friday evening while working on a grad school project and idly swiping right when I came upon a profile. Lauren, 28, red head. The profile picture was of a woman taking a mirror selfie in a short black dress. It was definitely her. I flipped to the next photo and was shocked to see a picture I thought she had only sent to me. It was only from the shoulders down but she was standing sideways, topless, her breasts covered by one hand and wearing a black skirt, thigh highs, and heels.

Intrigued, I went to the next, and last picture. I was shocked to see it was her in one of the lingerie outfits I bought her for christmas. It's a red thing, the back looks like a short tight dress but the front is just five bands of lace material. Each band was about an inch wide and the top one just barely covered her nipples, leaving the rest of her breasts exposed. The bottom one just hid where her pussy lips would show but her shaven mound was on display.

Just the sight of her was starting to get me hard, but what was she doing with that kind of profile on tinder? I wanted to ask her about it so I messaged her to see what she was doing.

"I'm out for coffee remember?'' was her response.

I had totally forgotten that tonight was one of her blind date nights. She knew I was going to be working late tonight so had agreed to a blind date with a friend of a friend. We had an arrangement where she was going to let me know when the coffee date was over so we could meet up and spend the night.

As this was all going through my mind I saw that she had her location turned on on her messenger. Curiosity getting the better of me I clicked on it. Funny, she wasn't in the part of town with the coffee shops, she was in the nightlife area.

I thought about what to do. Normally I probably would have finished my work and asked her about it later. But seeing her on Tinder had made me curious, and horny. So I called it quits on work and headed into town. I tried a few bars before I found her. She was sitting at a cocktail table with some guy, her date. She had a martini glass in front of her and was wearing another red dress. This one was classier but still very sexy and I know from seeing it before that it's pretty short. She had her back to me so I walked over to the bar where I could sit and watch her from the side, hopefully without being noticed.

I got a beer and sat and watched them. They seemed immersed in their conversation, Lauren kept laughing at his jokes and seemed to be having a really good time with him. I saw him order her another drink and she eagerly accept. Eventually I got up to use the bathroom. While I was in there I realized just how hard I had gotten while watching my girlfriend on a date.

As I finished up in the restroom I heard the music start to pump. I had seen a DJ setting up and I guessed it was time for the bar to turn into a club. As I walked out I saw Lauren and her date still at the table. By now the bar had gotten pretty busy and I was in need of another beer. While I waited I lost sight of Lauren and by the time I finally got my beer and turned back around I saw her leading her date to what was now a fairly busy dance floor.

As they get onto the dance floor she turned around to face him. She then raised her hands over her head and started to wiggle her body as he put his hands on her waist drawing her closer. I saw her body rub against his, her breasts pressing into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her back and I saw him push his hips forward into her. I just sat in shock and stared as my hardon raged in my jeans.

One of his hands slid down to her ass and I saw him grab it hard. I was almost expecting her to stop him there but she just smiled and kept dancing before turning around to grind her ass into him. I saw her bounce her waist up and down on him as he grabbed her hips and pulled her into what I'm sure was his hardon. For my part, I found myself idly rubbing my cock through my jeans.

I kept watching them dance, frozen, as I saw his hands explore her body. I saw one hand slide up and grab my girlfriends breasts through her dress. I saw her hand reach up, I thought she was about to stop him. Instead I saw her grab his hand and press it into her breast. There she was, encouraging some guy to grope her! Eventually I saw her turn back around to face him. It seemed like things were moving in slow motion as he leaned in to her. She smiled at him, looking him in the eyes. She leaned forward and their lips touched. She opened her lips and his tongue slid into her mouth.

They pulled each other closer, grinding their bodies against each other as they made out. The tempo of the music was picking up and so were their bodies. They kissed more deeply and their arms, wrapped around their backs, pulled each other closer. I saw one of his hands slide down, grabbing her ass again and in response she slid her hand between their bodies and down to his pants, groping his bulging cock. Encouraged, he moved his hand below her ass and I knew he was rubbing her pussy through the dress material. I saw her holding onto him for stability as she moaned in pleasure.

Things were starting to get out of hand and I was scrambling for a way to intervene without her knowing I was there. I reached for my phone and texted her, 'Hey, how's the date going? You coming over soon?' Luckily she seemed to feel the phone vibrate through the little purse she had on her shoulder because when there was a lull in the music she pulled it out and checked it. I saw her lean in and say something into her date's ear. They talked for a second before she started typing into her phone. My phone buzzed, 'We are just finishing up, he offered to take me home but I'll give him your address. I'll be over in half an hour.'

I breathed a sigh of relief, glad her 'coffee date' was coming to a close. However, I live really close to the nightlife area so half an hour seemed odd. I expected them to keep dancing to pass the rest of the time but they turned to head out. I followed them as they walked down a block before getting into a car. Scared of being found out, I ran to my apartment. Like I said, I live really close by and with all of the friday night traffic I knew I could make it there before they did.

As I got to my apartment building's door I turned around and saw a pair of headlights coming down the street. Realizing it was his car I quickly went inside and ran up to my apartment where I had a window overlooking the street. I got to the window just in time to see him turn down the alleyway. Pausing for a moment to think that was odd, I turned and hurried to my bedroom. From my bedroom window I could see a little bit of the alleyway, just enough to see them pass from view. My mind was running a million miles an hour. Why didn't she get dropped off at the door? What were they going to do in the car? I should stop for a second to say that I was a physics major in undergrad and as such had taken some astronomy classes and had a pair of nice binoculars I used on clear nights. I saw them sitting on my bookshelf and grabbed them before crawling out of my bedroom window onto the fire escape.

I headed up a level to a landing where I had a full view of the alleyway, and there was the car, giving me a head on view right into the passenger compartment. I put the binoculars to my eyes just in time to see her unbuckle her seat belt and lean in to kiss him. They hungrily devoured each other as his hands pulled her closer and her hands explored his chest. With dread I saw her slide her hand down. I thought she was going to grop him through his trousers again but she stopped at his belt and started to unbuckle it. She unzipped his pants and fished her hand inside before pulling out his hard cock. There was my girlfriend, whom I was crazy for, with her hands wrapped around some guys cock. I saw her grin at him as she started stroking him.

I knew that look on her face. She loves the feeling of power she gets when she strokes a guy. She loves how it drives him crazy, makes him hunger for more. She loves that she gets to control how she pleasures him. Whether to jerk him off hard and fast till he pushes his hips up towards her, getting ready to cum, or to stroke him slowly and sensuously, making him ache for release. I could see how much she was enjoying her position. But it seemed like her date was tired of her being in control. I saw him slide his hand up from her ass to the back of her head. Immediately I knew exactly what he wanted.

She knew it too and that's why i expected the date to end there. But instead of getting out of the car, she let him guide her head down. I saw her lick her lips in anticipation as her face approached his cock. Slowly I saw her open her mouth and his cock disappear. She let him push her down deep before she started bobbing up and down on his cock. As she sucked him she grabbed the base of his cock with her hand moving it in time with her mouth. He rolled his head back in pleasure as she serviced him. I saw him pushing her deeper and she obliged. Spit drooled from her mouth as she went up and down on his shaft. He reached down with his other hand and grabbed her breasts. In response she slid the shoulder straps off revealing her tits for him. He pulled on her nipples and I know how much she loves that.

She kept sucking him deeper giving him one of the messiest blowjobs I have ever seen. He was in heaven, using my girlfriend's throat. He started bucking his hips, his mouth open, I think we all knew what was about to happen. I saw him lurch forward and Lauren sucked him deep. After a couple seconds she pulled off of him in time for him to send spurts of cum onto her face and tits. She kept milking the last of his cum out of him with her hand before bending back down to lick his tip clean. I just sat there watching dumbfounded.

Finally I could see her sit back up and exchange some words with him. All the while his cum dripped from her face and chest onto the dress. She apparently noticed and reached under her dress to pull off her thong. Lauren used it to wipe her face clean and then pulled the dress back up, not bothering to clean the strangers cum off of her tits. She smiled and handed him her thong before she got out of the car.

I snapped back into reality as I realized she was on her way into my apartment. I ran back down the fire escape as quietly as I could. I got back into my bedroom and stripped off my clothes before hopping into bed pretending to be asleep. I lay there naked, my hardon raging as I heard her come in. I listened to the rustle of clothes before my bedroom door opened and she walked in naked. She slid into bed next to me and we lay there facing each other.

"How was your night?" I asked quietly

"It was good, just a boring date," she said and I swear I could smell something on her breath. "I missed you," she finished.

"I missed you too," I said even though my mind was reeling. It just seemed like the natural thing to say.

"I can tell," was her response as she reached down to rub my cock.

I moaned in response as I felt her soft hands on my hard member.

In a breathy voice she said, "kiss me," as she stroked me.

I hesitated for a second before leaning in and kissing her deeply. The pleasure and feeling of it was strong enough to make me not care about what I'd seen. She leaned into me, rolling me onto my back as she straddled me. I reached up grabbing her breasts. They were sticky in my hands but before I could say anything I felt the warm wetness of her pussy being ground against my shaft. The feeling was ecstasy and before long my cock was coated in her juices. She reached down and guided my cock into her. Normally Lauren prefers more foreplay but apparently tonight she didn't need it. My cock slid easily into her and she started fucking me relentlessly.

I grabbed her breasts again pulling on them as she fucked me. Images of her on the dance floor and in the car flashed through my head. It was too much and I felt that familiar swelling in my balls. Luckily Lauren was also on the edge from the evening. I felt her pussy flooding with juices, her moans increasing. I started to feel her pussy clamping down on my cock and it was too much for me, I moaned as I came hard, filling her pussy with my cum. I think that was the hardest I'd cum in a long time. I finally collapsed back on the bed, confused, but so satisfied.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lauren, My Slut Girlfriend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds