• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 04

Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 04

123

My name is Joe and this is part four of a true story that happened within the last two years. It is the story of my wife's, Carla's, photo shoot with Bradley. Bradley is an artist commissioned by a French collector, Stephane, to take photos of a bold, beautiful American woman and then do sketches and oil paintings of her.

It is important to read Chapters 1, 2 & 3 before you read this so you will have an understanding of the whole story. This totally a true story that happened a little over 2 years ago and it all occurred in about a 6 week period.

Monday Morning at 9am, sharp, Bradley, Jacques, Philippe, and Jean-Marie arrived.

Jacques said, "Today we will shoot the casual attire and the conservative swimsuits around the villa."

Bradley said, "First, I would like to show Joe and Carla the photos that have been taken up to this point. These are the photos that I will be using to do the sketches and the oil paintings."

Carla, Bradley, and I went to sit on the couch to look at the photos. The rest of the crew started setting up for the shoot.

"We have some really good photos," Bradley said, as he laid them out on the coffee table.

There were probably about two hundred photos. He told us he only kept the good ones; the rest had been deleted.

He said, "You will get a disc with the photos we are going to use, along with a copy of the video that Philippe is shooting. You will also have a copy of all the photos of your friends from the cocktail party. The photos that I am going use for Stephane's showing in Paris and the other cities will be printed in Los Angeles and shipped to him. The sketches will be done by me in Los Angeles and shipped over to Paris. The paintings that I am going to do will probably take up to a year for me to complete. Stephane is very happy with your modeling and is requesting more paintings than I anticipated. Stephane is going to use several of the test shots for sketches and a couple for paintings."

Carla said, "I hope he isn't going to use any of those of me when I was in bed."

Bradley said, "I think he is very fond of several of those shots."

She said, "Oh, no," and just shook her head.

We started going through the photos. There were the ones of Carla and me at the party. There was a bunch of Carla in her business attire in my office and of Carla at the party in her dress. All of these photos were really great shots. Some of those of Carla late in the evening at our party showed her dress pulled up high; you could clearly see she had no panties. There were several of her sitting on our friends' laps with her legs spread and tits hanging out. We both thought the photo quality was really good. Carla wasn't upset by any of her more-revealing photos, in fact, she commented on how good they were.

After we viewed the pictures, Jacques told Carla to go see Philippe for her hair and makeup session. Bradley, Jacques, and Jean-Marie were checking lighting in the different areas. I moved to my office to stay out of the way. Carla went to our bedroom and put on her short, sheer robe and went to see Philippe for her makeup. She came out at about 11am dressed in a beautiful sundress with her hair and makeup looking perfect. Bradley, Jacques, and Jean-Marie immediately started posing her in the house and garden area. She was moving, striking different poses. She was having a great time. They took probably a hundred pictures. They took a break about every twenty minutes.

When Jacques felt like he had all the photos he needed in the sundress, he told Carla to take a lunch break. We all had lunch about 1:30pm.

During lunch Jacques said, "I know I told you we would not shoot photos for more than three hours, but if you feel like it, I would like to do the conservative swim wear today. I need to take off tomorrow to edit the photos we have taken and send them to Stephane for his opinion. I want to be sure we are getting the shots he wants."

Carla said, "I feel great. Let's keep shooting."

Jacques said, "Go to Philippe for a change and a touch up on hair and makeup."

Carla went and put on her robe and took her swimsuit to Philippe.

Philippe did the touch up and said, "Okay, let's get you in this suit."

Carla dropped her robe and stood there naked for him to admire. She did some modeling poses for him. She had a huge smile on her face.

Philippe said, "I love it when you try to tease me. Even though I am gay, I still enjoying looking at a great body."

He helped her get in the suit, looked her over top and bottom, and said, "You look perfect."

Carla put on her sandals and went for more photos. Bradley and Jacques told her to take off the sandals because she looked sexier barefoot. They had her pose in the garden and around the pool in her swimsuit and some with her coverup on. They took about thirty photos each time, telling her how beautiful she was. Philippe was getting all of this on video. Carla was loving all the attention. Then Jacques announced that they were done for the day. The photo shoot would resume on Wednesday afternoon, and he thought the lighting around the garden and pool would be better later in the day.

After they left, Carla took a shower and a long nap. When she awoke, all she talked about how much she enjoyed herself. We ate an early dinner and she went to bed.

Carla woke up early Tuesday morning well rested. We had coffee by the pool.

I asked, "What are you going to do on your day off?"

She said, "I'm going to shower and trim my pubic area, then Debbie and I are going shopping and lunch. After lunch, I'll come back to sun by the pool."

Carla went off to the bedroom and came out later ready to go shopping.

I said, "You look stunning!"

She said, "This dress may be a little to revealing to go shopping, but I have to be careful not to get any pressure marks on my body."

She lifted her dress to show me her naked body. She said, "I don't think anyone will mind do you?"

I said, "I think they will think you look magnificent, especially the men."

Carla returned about 1:30pm, carrying a few packages which she put on the couch.

She said, "I can't wait to get out of this dress."

She slipped her dress off her naked body and went directly to the pool to cool down. The weather had been exceptionally hot for the last couple of weeks. After her swim, she went to her lounge chair and laid face down to sun.

After about an hour I took her a glass of ice water.

"Thank you," she said. "I have a gift for you."

She raised up onto her hands and knees presenting her ass and pussy to me. I did not miss her signal. I quickly started licking her pussy from behind. She was already very wet. I quickly removed my shirt and shorts, revealing a very rigid and throbbing erection. Carla was not interested in foreplay.

"Do it. Put it in me. Fuck me," she urged.

I slipped in easily. She almost immediately began to moan with pleasure. I pushed in to the max with no resistance. Her juices were already running out of her. I moved in and out slowly at first, but quickly picked up speed. I closed my eyes and began to fuck her hard and fast.

She said, "Don't tease me, shove it in hard and fast."

I opened my eyes. I knew I would cum before too long at that pace. Carla was enjoying herself. She just kept moaning loudly. Her full breasts swung off her chest like fruit on a tree.

"I want you to cum in me now," she shouted and her body began to spasm uncontrollably.

She shouted, "Fuck me. Fuck me, harder."

I was pounding against her ass, and soon felt my sperm spew inside her. We both collapsed onto the lounge chair, totally exhausted.

I said, "You are one hot piece of ass."

After we regained our strength, I asked her, "What got you so turned on?"

She said, "I have been thinking about the next few days. The photo shoot, being naked for all you men, and the thought of maybe fucking Bradley."

I said, "I want you to totally give your mind and body to him. Let him do what ever you want him to do to your body."

Wednesday afternoon finally arrived, they were all there at 1pm, promptly.

Jacques said, "Today we are going to shoot the topless portion of this photo shoot in the garden, the pool, then we will go to the beach. Carla, will you get your swimsuit bottoms. Hopefully you have some thongs."

Carla said, "That's all I have."

Jacques said, "Perfect, you will need several pairs. Take them to Philippe and let's get started with your hair and makeup before it gets any hotter."

Carla said, "I am on my way." She was so excited she was almost running.

Jacques, Bradley, and Jean-Marie went to check the lighting in the area for the shots. Carla had gone to get her Wicked Weasel thongs. She came from the bedroom in her flimsy short pajama bottoms only.

She smiled at me and said, "The fun is about to begin."

She went to Philippe to get her hair and makeup done. She gave Philippe her thongs and said, "Philippe, I will let you chose the ones for the shoot."

He said, "Well, there's not much here to choose from, but I think you will look great in them."

When she came out she had on a new red thong that had a seam up the front that gave her a beautiful camel toe.

When Jacques met up with her, he said, "I thought we would start in the garden with you in a coverup so we could ease into the topless part, but I think you are feeling very confident being topless."

Carla said, "I am so excited, I just hope my thong doesn't get to wet." We all had a good laugh with that comment.

Jacques said, "You have beautiful breasts, I can see why you are quite proud to show them off."

Carla said, "Oh, I am."

"Why don't you go stand near the red flowers in the garden?" Jacques said. "I think they match the thong. I can test the lighting."

Carla said, "I thought we were going to have wine with these photo sessions."

Bradley said, "Yes, we are. Joe will you help me?"

I went with him and we opened two bottles and poured six glasses. When we returned, Jacques told Carla to just move around the garden doing different poses, but Jean-Marie had trouble keeping the light screens in place because Carla was moving so fast. At the same time, Philippe was moving around with the video camera. Carla drank two glasses of wine pretty quickly. It was quite warm and humid.

Jacques said, "Slow down so you won't sweat. Sweat will not make good photos. Try sitting on one of the bar stools and cool down. I will do shots of you on the stool. Sit back with both your feet together on the rungs and reach both hands back, like you're fixing the back of your hair."

She did as she was told and Jacques started taking pictures.

He said, "Chest out", and Carla pushed those tits out and her nipples immediately became erect.

Jacques said, "Nice, very nice, now smile big and spread your legs." Carla spread them wide without hesitation. She was having a great time.

"Get off the stool and put both elbows on the table, then lean forward," Jacques said. "I want to get some shots of that great ass."

She immediately stuck her ass toward the camera. These were great shots of her ass, but also of her beautiful legs.

He said, "Now bend over like you are going to tie your shoe and show me your backside."

She turned her ass to the camera again and bent from her waist. Jacques took a bunch of shots in that position. He got great shots of her hanging breasts and her ass stuck in the air with her asshole and pussy visible with the red sliver of the thong material passing across them.

Bradley said, "Carla, I think you need to change to a different thong, that one is getting pretty wet."

Carla said as she walked over to get another glass of wine, "I must be sweating."

We all knew what was causing her wetness. She came back out in a tiny sheer yellow thong.

Bradley said, "Carla, you look beautiful in yellow." We all got a big laugh out of that, since you could hardly tell she had anything on.

After taking more photos, Jacques said, "It's getting hot. Let's take a break."

Carla grabbed her wine and said, "Good, I need to go to the bathroom."

Philippe, Bradley, and I took off our shirts, went to the pool, and jumped in. It felt so refreshing. Jacques and Jean-Marie were right behind us. Jean-Marie had on a coverup, which she threw on a lounge chair, so all she had on was tiny thong. She is a very beautiful young girl, but she had no tits at all, still quite sexy looking.

Carla came back out and said, "What about me?"

Jacques said, "Go ahead and get in but don't get you hair or makeup wet. You also might want to keep that thong dry so we can use it later. I like that yellow."

Carla started to go in and change but turned and came back to the edge of the pool and said, "What difference does it make?"

She pulled her thong off and stepped into the water. She stood on the steps about knee deep for a minute, so we could all admire her thin line of pubic hair, then she got all the way in the water. While she was standing on the steps, all eyes were on her; she looked stunning.

After we all cooled off Jacques said, "Back to work."

We all got out and dried off, but none of us put our shirts back on, including Jean-Marie.

Carla dried off, put her yellow thong back on and asked Jacques, "What's next?"

He said, "I want you face down on one of the lounge chairs. Jean-Marie, pick the one with the least shadows."

Carla laid down and Jacques took several photos of her back side, then he said, "Okay now turn over and give me some sexy poses."

Carla grabbed her glass of wine, took a big drink, and smiled.

Jacques said, "That's a good start, but I want you to get sexy."

Carla grabbed her tits and pushed them together. He said, "Great."

She rolled on her side and pulled her leg up to show her butt along with her tits. She then laid back in her chair and pulled her feet up and spread her legs.

Jacques said, "That's what I am talking about. Keep going like that."

The dampness in her thong had made it completely see through by that time. He kept her moving around with her legs spread for about a half an hour. Philippe was getting this all on video. She was really getting into it, but had to go change thongs again. This time a white one, but it only stayed dry for about five minutes.

Jacques announced, "We have enough shots for today. When we do the next session, we can do the beach topless and the beach nude at the same time. Carla, you will have to be careful not to have any pressure marks on your body. I am going to take tomorrow off and go over the photos with Bradley and we will send them to Stephane for his suggestions and approval, so our next photo session will be Friday afternoon at the beach. We can all meet there at 1pm."

With that we all jumped in the pool to cool off again. After I had cooled off, I went to make frozen margaritas for us all. After about the third round, we were all pretty drunk.

Carla said, "If I have to get naked for the next photo shoot, I think you should all get naked right now to help put me at ease for the shoot."

She and Jean-Marie (who was quite drunk) immediately threw their thongs up on the side of the pool.

Carla said, "Okay boys, your turn."

We looked at each other and said, "Why not?"

We got naked and had another round of drinks. Philippe went to make the drinks. You could tell he loved strutting around naked. He was quite well endowed.

Carla got out of the pool to show him where the ice was. She said, "Philippe, what a shame you're gay, you are very impressive looking. Let's go get the ice. I want to watch that thing swing when you walk." We all got a great laugh out of that, including Philippe.

It was about 6:30pm and the temperature was still about 84 degrees. Everybody was quite drunk.

I said, "I am getting hungry. Is anybody else thinking about dinner?"

Everyone chimed in saying, "Yes."

Carla said, "Joe, why don't you go order some pizzas?"

I said, "Okay. I will have them delivered, so we don't have to get dressed."

Carla said, "Joe, while you're out of the pool, be sure you have some cash."

"Yes, I do," I assured her added. "The order would be here in about 40 minutes."

I put the cash on the kitchen bar. Philippe came into the kitchen to make more margaritas and we all continued to drink, and by this time we were all pretty wasted.

Jean-Marie, Carla, and Philippe all crawled out of the pool, grabbed towels, and went to lounge chairs. Bradley, Jacques, and I grabbed towels and went to the bar stools. Nobody made any effort to cover themselves. By the time the pizza arrived, we were all starving, but when the doorbell rang none of us were feeling like answering the door. Finally, Carla jumped up, put her towel around her waist and headed for the door.

She said, "Watch this."

She had the delivery guy bring the food out to the pool. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her tits, but when he noticed we were all naked, he was so flustered.

Carla gave him his money and he turned around and said, "Have a great party," and took off.

We all gathered around the table except Jean-Marie. She was passed out on her lounge chair with her legs spread wide open. Bradley went over to try to wake her, but she was out cold.

After dinner we were all worn out, Philippe wrapped Jean-Marie in her towel and put her in the car.

After they all left, Carla said, "It's been a long day."

We both fell into bed and slept all night.

The next morning Carla and I were up early. We had our coffee by the pool. It was already hot again.

I asked, "What are going to do today?"

She said, "Debbie is going to come over and we were just going to lay in the sun by the pool."

Debbie needed to get some sun, because Jacques was going to do her photo shoot on Saturday. It would be easy to lay by the pool and when they got too hot they could just jump in and cool off.

I said, "Carla, on Friday when we went to the beach for the photo shoot, it would be nice if we took everyone to lunch at our favorite little beach bar on Orient Beach."

She said, "That's a great idea. Call Bradley and Jacques and see if they would like that."

When I called Jacques, he thought was a nice idea and that we should meet about 11am Friday, do a few photos, then have some lunch.

Debbie came over about 10:30 that morning. Carla was already out at the pool, naked, tanning her butt.

Debbie said, "I need to do that too."

She took off her cover-up. She was already naked under it. She laid face down on her lounge chair, showing her beautiful butt with her legs spread wide.

Carla said, "Joe, I will holler at you when we are ready for lunch."

I said, "Okay, I will have something ready."

The girls just laid there and as planned. When they got to hot, they just jumped in the pool.

I told them, "I'm going to go get some carryout for lunch."

I called Debbie's husband, Jeff, to see if he wanted to join us for lunch. When I came back from getting lunch, Jeff was already there; sitting in the kitchen.

I said, "What are doing in here?"

He said, "I didn't want to disturb the girls, they look so beautiful out there and I was afraid they would get dressed if they new I was here."

I said, "I doubt that."

I opened a bottle of wine and took lunch to the shady area around the pool. I hollered to the girls.

They both jumped up said, "Hi," to Jeff and came over to eat.

Neither of them made any effort to cover themselves. They both had beautiful tans and looked great. Jeff got up, kissed them both, and we sat down to eat. After lunch and a little wine, the girls stood up to go back to the sun.

Carla looked at both Jeff and me and said, "Do you see any places I need to tan before the shoot tomorrow?"

She lifted her boobs and rubbed her nipples, then turned and bent over and asked if she had tan lines. She had her legs spread and you could she her tanned pussy.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds