• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Boy Pt. 03

My Boy Pt. 03

12

When I awoke, Jesse was gone. But at least this time he left a note.

Dad phoned, wanted me home. Didn't want to wake you. Family dinner tonight, 7pm, Dad's house. Be there a little early - I'll act surprised.

All my love, Jess

I grinned reading the last line. All his love. I guess that settled things, didn't it?

I lay back on the bed with a wide grin on my face, thinking and waiting.

*

Jesse had left no indication of how fancy this dinner was, or who was all expected to come. Luckily, my mother had phoned me around noon to invite me to the gathering, as she didn't know that Jess and I were in contact. I was to dress semi-formal and Jesse's fiancé and her family would be there.

God, I'd have to meet her.

I tried not to think about it.

Around 6:45 I parked on the street across from my father's house. I felt sick to my stomach at the prospect of having to go inside. I'd have to face him. Did he even know I was coming? What if he caused a scene?

I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel, waiting. Should I go in? It's not too late to go back to the hotel.

God, I'm pathetic. Besides, I have to show up eventually. My mother knows that I'm in town. If I don't make an appearance soon she'll get suspicious.

With a sigh, I made my way to the house. Here goes nothing.

I knocked quickly on the door, holding my breath. Jesse answered immediately with a wide grin on his face.

"Mike!" He said, wrapping his arms around me, pecking me on the lips. He turned quickly, surveying the hall behind us, before pulling my face down to his to kiss me again, more passionately this time.

My arms moved around his waist and I held him closer to me. His lips moved urgently against mine, and reluctantly I could feel my cock starting to grow in my trousers.

"Son, who is it?" Jesse and I quickly broke apart, just seconds before our father entered the hallway.

"Dad! I didn't know you invited Michael! What a wonderful surprise." Jesse said with a grin, patting me on the back. I nodded, too fearful to fake a smile.

"Yes, you can thank your mother for that one." My father grumbled before turning and leaving the way he came.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I guess Mom already told him I was coming. That was a relief, at least.

"That was too close, Jess." I whispered, looking at him evenly. He nodded, a pink tint coming to his cheeks.

"I'll try to behave." Jesse said softly, giving me a small smile. We looked at each other for a few seconds, not saying anything.

"Come, sit down. You can meet my fiancé." Jesse said finally. My heart sank. I don't really know what I was hoping he'd say, but whatever it was, it most certainly wasn't that.

He led me into the living room. There were already a fair number of people there. Sitting in the room was my father, an older woman who I could assume to be his girlfriend (she wasn't introduced to me), an older man, another older woman, and finally, a beautiful red-headed girl with astonishing blue eyes.

My breath hitched. I knew I was staring, but I couldn't look away from her. It was as if seeing her in person finally made her real. This is Jesse's fiancé.

I knew that Jesse was telling me her parent's names, but I didn't register them.

"And this is my beautiful fiancé, Claire." Jesse said, motioning to her. I swallowed thickly. My heart thumped painfully in my chest.

I'm fucking your fiancé.

I thought the realization would make me feel like I'd won something. Instead I just felt guilty. I felt like I was going to be sick. But even still, I couldn't bring myself to regret what Jesse and I were doing. I'd loved Jesse for twenty years. She hadn't even known him for two.

"Well, Jesse, you never told me your brother was so handsome." Claire said, standing and giving me a warm smile. She hugged me, but it wasn't one of those A-frame hugs. Her body pressed against mine, her large breasts rubbed against my chest. It was a weird way to hug someone you'd only just met, but I pushed the thought aside.

"Yeah, it runs in the family." Jesse said, nudging me with his elbow. Jesse seemed so comfortable. I didn't understand how he could be. I guess he'd gotten better at acting.

Our mother arrived shortly after I did, with her boyfriend, Jason. He was a hit among all the women at the gathering, which wasn't all that surprising. He's charming enough, I guess. I could tell he grated on my father's nerves, which was really the only enjoyable thing about the whole evening so far. Maybe he isn't so bad after all.

The rest of the night went all the same. Everyone seemed so relaxed. Everyone, that is, except me.

Jesse sat beside Claire, and they made eyes at each other all throughout dinner. I could handle that. I could handle the fact that Jesse always had his hand on her thigh. I could handle watching him lovingly brush her hair away from her face. But I couldn't handle watching them kiss.

It happened right after dinner, before dessert was brought out. They made eye contact and slowly, moved in to kiss each other. They pecked a few times, before finally connecting their lips in a passionate, slow, loving kiss. Just like the kind Jesse and I shared the night before.

I stood up abruptly from the table.

"Excuse me, I need to go have a smoke." I said quickly.

"You don't smoke, dear?" My mother asked, turning to face me as I hurried out of the room.

"Just started." And with that, I was gone.

I sunk down onto the cold porch stairs, biting my lip.

I wasn't expecting this. Not after last night. Not after this morning. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. Jesse was supposed to be distant and cold to her not... happy. This is all wrong.

I was outside in the cold for a few minutes before I heard the door open and shut behind me. I didn't look to see who it was. Instead I watched my breath. In the cold of the night it came from my mouth in a fog, creating white clouds in the dark before quickly dissipating.

"Hey, you okay?" Jesse asked softly sitting next to me.

"This is hard." I said simply. His arm snaked around my waist, his head rested on my shoulder.

"I know. It's hard for me too."

"Really?" I asked looking at him, "Cause it doesn't fucking look that way." I glared at him. He didn't respond. We sat in silence for a few moments.

"Look, Jess. I have some money saved up. If you want, I could get us some plane tickets. We-we could be in a different country by tomorrow morning." I pleaded. I nuzzled his face with my nose. Jesse sighed beside me, but still didn't respond.

"Let me show you something." Jesse said finally. He stood began walking around to the side of the house. Reluctantly, I followed.

As soon as we were hidden from the streetlamps, Jesse roughly pushed me against the side of the house. His lips were on mine instantly, his hands were already tangling in my hair. My stomach flipped anxiously, my conscious cried out, but my cock was already hardening once more.

"Jess, we can't. Dad's going to notice that we're gone." I breathed when his lips moved down to my neck.

"Uh uh, no he won't. He's telling hunting stories. You know what happens when Dad tells hunting stories." Jesse said with a chuckle. I couldn't see him, but his hands were moving against my chest, quickly unbuttoning my collared shirt.

"Fuck, we have hours then." I said with a grin, running my hands down Jesse's back. I wanted to, but we really shouldn't do this. Our family - and his fiancée- are right next to us, separated only by a wall. If someone caught us...

"Jess, we really shouldn't-"

"Sh." Jesse said firmly, his hand moving to my cock. He rubbed me through my pants and I sagged against the house. There were three sides of me speaking up. My brain, my conscious and my cock.

"Jesse, what about Cl-"

"Do you want me to stop?" He interrupted. I paused, as Jesse slowly unzipped my pants and reached in. His warm hand gripped my hard dick and he cautiously pulled it out of my pants. I could tell he was waiting for approval, though I couldn't see his face in the dark. He would stop if I asked him to again, but it was already too late.

"Keep going, Jess." I caved.

Jesse kissed my neck, and slowly ran his hand up and down my shaft.

"Want me to suck your cock, Mike?" He asked teasingly.

"Yeah Jesse. Suck my cock." I breathed. Jesse chuckled quietly and sunk to his knees on the grass.

He held my cock firmly in one hand and stroked me slowly. Since I couldn't see him anyway, I leaned against the house, and closed my eyes. I tilted my head back, breathing quietly through my mouth as Jesse's tongue flicked over the head of my dick.

"Jess," I murmured, "that feels so good."

He ran his tongue up and down my length slowly, teasingly. I petted his soft blonde hair as he licked at the underside of my head. Finally, he encompassed the tip of my prick in his mouth.

"Go faster, Jesse." I said softly, applying a little pressure to the back of his head. He chuckled around my cock but didn't change is agonizingly slow pace.

He bobbed down on me, going about a third of the way down onto my dick. He jerked the rest of my length at a moderate pace. Jess' free hand reached up and his fingers weaved in my dark chest hair. I rested my hand on top of his, running my thumb along the back of his hand.

He began to increase his speed, going down about halfway on my dick before quickly coming back up. He moaned softly, sending vibrations up my cock. I held his head firmly, and began trying to push him all the way down onto my meat.

Jess gagged on my cock as he finally took me entirely into his mouth. I let out a soft moan, holding my hand against Jesse's head, forcing him to stay down on me. He squirmed and moaned and I reluctantly released, letting him off my dick. He sucked in a few deep breaths, stroking me quickly, before beginning to lick at my length again.

It wasn't long before my hard member was enveloped in the warmth of my brother's mouth again. This time I took the lead, rocking my hips quickly back and forth into his waiting mouth. His hands moved to my pants, and gripped my thighs as I fucked his face without abandon.

My breath was quickly becoming laboured. I could feel a thin layer of sweat coming down my forehead. I was getting close.

"Jess, I'm gonna cum." I groaned quietly, pumping recklessly into his throat.

I pulled out of his mouth and began jerking myself feverishly. My free hand was still resting against the back of Jesse's head and I held him still. His full lips wrapped around the head of my cock, and his tongue danced across my skin as he waited for my load.

"Fuck, Jess." I breathed. My stomach clenched, my balls tightened. I groaned loudly, throwing my head back as I came right onto my brother's tongue. His tongue flicked over my cockhead, eagerly drinking my spunk.

When I was done climaxing, Jesse let my cock drop from between his lips. He stood up and wrapped his arms around me while I caught my breath.

"Jesus." I said, burying my head into his shoulder. His fingers nimbly buttoned my shirt back up and I tucked my dick back into my pants.

"Fuck I love you." I said, nuzzling his neck with my nose. He chuckled softly.

"I know you do."

We went back into the house separately.

***

"That was brutal, Jesse." I said, shutting the hotel door behind us.

"It wasn't that bad." He responded with a grin. I followed Jesse to the bed. We stood in front of it, and I wrapped my arms around his hips and pressed my lips softly to his a few times.

"Maybe not for you," I clicked my tongue, "I think you should make it up to me."

"Pfft, right. That's totally gonna happen." He said sarcastically. He pushed my shoulder playfully. I cocked my eyebrow at him and shook my head slowly.

"Oh, Jesse, you really shouldn't have done that." I said darkly. My brother looked at me skeptically.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?"

I waited a few seconds before roughly pushing him onto the bed. He grabbed my arm as he fell and I went down with him. I scrambled on top of him, pinning his arms above his head, and straddling his waist. He looked up at me with a large grin.

"Is that the best you can do, Mike?" He chuckled.

"Well, you can't move, so I'd say I'm doing pretty well. Better than you, at least."

Jesse struggled against me for a few moments. He thrashed his legs around beneath me, and tried to wiggle his hands out of my grasp, but I was still a lot stronger than him. I tightened my grip on his wrists and smirked down at him.

"Fine, fine, you win! Mercy, mercy!" Jesse said, laughing. I smiled and slowly released his hands.

"Just kidding!" He said, roughly pushing against me. I growled, falling sideways off of him and onto the bed. We wrestled for a few minutes. Jesse kept trying to pin me down, and I kept fighting to get back on top of him. Jesse tried to grab my wrist, but I shook him off. His hand slipped and collided painfully against my nose.

"Shit!" I cursed, covering my nose with my hand. Jesse stopped moving and looked down at me. He covered his mouth with his hand, but I could still tell he was laughing.

"Sorry Mike."

I looked at him squarely, not trace of humour on my face.

"You're dead, kid."

Jesse's eyes widened in horror. He instantly climbed off of me and tried to crawl to the other side of the bed. I hurried up on the floor and grabbed his leg, pulling him back towards me.

"I didn't mean to!" He said with a giggle.

"What do you think this is, Jesse? Some sort of game?" I asked, grabbing his shoulder and pulling him up against me so his back was pressed against my chest. His knees were on the edge of the bed, I was standing on the floor.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his torso and holding him to me. I kissed his neck and began grinding myself against him. He pressed his ass against me, and began reciprocating my movements, slowly moving his body against mine, stimulating my growing erection.

"I guess this means you win." Jesse said breathlessly.

"Guess so." I murmured. My hands moved to his coat and I tugged it down his arms. I threw it to the ground behind us. Jess laughed softly.

"This reminds me of when we were kids and we used to wrestle like this... you always won back then, too." He breathed. My hand moved down his pants and I felt his hard dick pressed against the fabric. I smiled and rubbed him through his pants, and Jesse exhaled shakily.

"Did you get this hard when we wrestled back then, too?" I asked with a chuckle. I felt Jesse's face flush, and I looked at him. His cheeks were bright pink, but he didn't say anything.

"Did you?" I asked incredulous.

"Shut up." He groaned. Had he really had feelings for me all the way back then? I wanted to know, but I let it go. I could tell he was embarrassed.

Jesse began unbuttoning his shirt, but I stopped him.

"Let me." I said, moving my hands from his cock. His hand flew to my wrist.

"Keep touching me, Mike." He said, pulling my hand back down. I stroked his cock over his pants with my right hand, while unbuttoning his shirt with the other. When I was finished with them all, I moved my hands to his shoulders and slowly pulled his shirt off.

Jesse continued to grind his ass against my cock, and I was getting pretty restless. I wanted him so badly.

My hands returned to his body. I ran my fingers over his warm, toned chest, down his stomach, until I reached the button on his pants. I nearly popped it right off, I was so eager. I pushed his boxers and his pants down Jesse's thighs and he climbed out of them as quickly as he could.

I pulled my hand away and spat on it before eagerly returning to his dick. I stroked him slowly, feeling his hard length in my hand. He shuddered against me, rested against my chest.

"Mm. Mike, can I undress you now?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, though he couldn't see my face.

"Yeah, if you want to." I said, releasing him. Jesse stayed up on his knees, but turned around so he was facing me.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me on the mouth. I moaned softly against his lips, running my hands over his smooth body.

Jesse's tongue traced my lips softly, and I let him enter my mouth. Our tongues danced together as he pushed off my jacket. My hands moved down Jesse's back, and I gripped his bare ass, making him squeal in surprise into my mouth.

My brother's fingers were quick as he popped open the buttons on my shirt. He pushed it off desperately as our kiss became more heated, more primal. My shirt was almost immediately added to the ever-growing pile of clothes on the floor.

Jesse's fingers weaved in my dark chest hair. He broke away from my lips, kissing down my neck as he gently stroked my fur. I unzipped my pants, and kicked them off, along with my boxers, so that both of us were completely naked.

"Mike," Jesse said, looking up at me, "Mike, would you blow me? Please?" He asked with a hesitant smile. I raised my eyebrow.

"You'd rather have my lips around your dick than my cock in your ass?" I asked with a grin. I gently pushed him so that he was resting on his bottom instead of his knees. I hooked my hands under his legs and pulled him so that his ass was right on the edge of the bed.

"Mm, I plan on having both." He said, relaxing onto the bed. He was propping himself up on his elbows, looking at me as I sunk down onto my knees.

"What makes you think I'll allow that?" I asked, relaxing between his knees.

"You always give me what I want." Jesse said simply. I shrugged. There was really no denying that.

I spat on my hand before wrapping it around my brother's hard dick. His long cock was sticking nearly straight into the air. I licked my lips in anticipation and looked up at Jesse. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

I flicked my tongue over the head of his cock. Jesse inhaled sharply. I ran my tongue teasingly up and down his shaft, tasting his soft, warm skin. I moaned quietly as I took his head in my mouth.

"God that feels good." Jesse breathed, moving one of his hands to my hair. I looked up at him, bobbing my head down further on his large cock. I loved having my little brother's dick fill my mouth. I resisted the urge to stroke myself as I sucked him.

I pulled my head off his dick and spat on it, before quickly taking him inside again.

"Faster Mike."

I obeyed, moving my head quickly up and down his shaft, taking as much of him down my throat as I could. I slobbered and choked on his dick, but was finally able to take him entirely in my mouth. Jesse's hand fisted my hair, and he held me down on his meat while my body wretched. When he released me I came off his dick gagging.

"Jesus, Mike." Jesse said, pumping his hips upwards into my eager mouth. Jesse began rocking his hips to the rhythm of my mouth, face fucking me gently.

I came off his dick and grabbed his legs again. I pulled him another few inches off the bed, so his ass was free for me to enjoy. I quickly pumped my fingers in my mouth, coating them in saliva, before bringing them to Jesse's delicious ass.

As I enveloped Jesse's cock again, I quickly pushed my middle finger deep into Jesse's tight ass. He groaned, jerking his hips upwards, forcing his cock deep down my throat once more.

"Fuck yes, finger my ass while you blow me." He moaned. I wiggled my finger inside his channel, feeling his tight hole constrict around me. I bobbed my head in rhythm with my finger, pushing deep into his ass while I took him all the way down my throat.

I could taste a strong salty liquid spill onto my tongue and I lapped it up eagerly. My brother's pre-cum was delicious and I swallowed it willingly. My own cock was begging for attention. I needed to be inside him, and soon.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Boy Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds