• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Falling for the Step(s) Ch. 02

Falling for the Step(s) Ch. 02

12

"Hey, buddy. You were right! There is life out here for your old man. I met a woman named Naomi and she and I have become quite an item. Hope you can get home at Christmas to meet her." And with that the message ended.

I sat there looking at the machine, the name "Naomi" running over and over in my head. A smile formed as I thought of the excitement I'd heard in dad's voice. "About time," I sighed before opening my books for an evening of studying.

The weeks seemed to take forever but finally I was on the plane heading home. When I arrived, I called the house and was surprised when no one answered. Instead, there was a message for me.

"Sorry I couldn't pick you up, buddy, but something came up at work and Naomi and I need to meet some customers for dinner and drinks. Grab a cab and I'll see you in the morning."

Shrugging I did just that.

The house seemed pretty much the same but the "feel" was different. After raiding the frig, I slowly explored the rooms to see if I could find the difference. My dad's room was completely different than I remembered it. A Queen-size bed with a full-size mirror mounted at the headboard had replaced the King-sized one that had been there previously. The walls were a light ocean-blue and the drapes and bedding were a deep wine red. Talk about a change. The intimate, sensuous effect almost screamed "Fuck Room." Closing the door behind me, I suddenly felt the drain of my flight and headed to bed.

Several hours later, I heard someone entering the house but fell back to sleep after recognizing my Dad's voice. It seemed like only moments when I again woke up to hear voices, but of a much different type. Bits and pieces floated though the air "... fuck ... mmmmmppppphhhhhh ... baby ... more ... fill me ... that's it ... harder, honey ... push it deeper ... NOW, BABY, NOW ... CUMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG." Smiling, I slipped back into a deep sleep.

The next morning I woke early and was in the kitchen when I heard the delicate sound of a woman's footsteps coming down the hallway. Looking up, I was instantly lost in the vision of one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. She was 5-foot 6 inches tall, with jet-black hair that hung almost to her waist, hazel eyes, lightly bronzed skin typical of South Pacific ancestry, and a finely sculptured nose above a pair of full, luscious lips. She was wearing a simple light blue muumuu wrapped around her body and tied above her apparently ample breasts.

"... excuse me, I said 'Hello'. Is something wrong?" she asked.

Coming out of my stupor, I heard her voice. Even that was gorgeous with its lightly accented French tone. "I'm sorry. I guess I was daydreaming," I stammered.

Giggling, she replied. "I understand. I have that effect on men some times," stretching her hand out. "I'm Naomi ... and you must be Jacob ... I guess you're going to be my step-son."

As I extended my hand in return, it suddenly hit me ... step-son? Did she just say I was going to be her step-son?

Before I could ask, my dad entered the kitchen and pulled me from my seat giving me a huge bear-hug. "Good morning, buddy. How was your trip? I hope it wasn't too much of a problem last night. Naomi and I got stuck at our business dinner and you know how those can be."

Laughing nervously, I replied, "Ya, I remember. No problem about getting home. In fact, it gave me a chance to get settled in and catch a little extra sleep. It was kind of strange being back though so I didn't sleep real well. It was like I could hear every sound in the house."

My dad seemed to miss the comment, as he walked over to Naomi and tightly held her at waist but I could tell that Naomi hadn't missed it. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she prepared breakfast for us.

The breakfast conversation centered on my schooling and then on dad and Naomi's relationship. They talked of their upcoming plans to get married and dad said that he hoped I wasn't upset about the idea or that they had set the date for the second Saturday in January. I knew that I wouldn't be able to attend due to school but after taking another look at Naomi, I realized that this woman was everything he deserved and I told him it was all right with me. Then I excused myself and explained that I was planning on looking up a few of my friends and wouldn't be back until late.

Like many things in life, my plans didn't quite work out and I was walking back in the house just after 11:00 that night. A sense of déjà vu seemed to fill the air as I entered the darkened house. Figuring that Naomi and dad were probably asleep, I slipped my shoes off and slowly walked down the hallway to my room. Once again the door to dad's room was open and I heard a soft moan coming from within. It was different this time, however, and when I looked in, I saw only Naomi there, standing before a mirror. Her skin shimmered in the light from the candles she had lit throughout the room and the smell of a delicate incense drifted into the hallway where I stood.

She was standing there completely naked with her back to me, lightly touching herself as if examining every inch of her body. Gently, she ran her hands through her hair fluffing it and letting it fall down her back and across her breasts before slowly sliding the tips of her fingers down her throat. I lost sight of what she was doing until I moved slightly and saw the reflection of her hands encircling her tits, massaging and teasing them. After several minutes, she took her right hand away and licked the tip of her index finger before returning it to her left nipple. Even from my place in the hallway I could hear the sharp intake of her breath and see how her body was responding to the touch.

I was frozen by the sight and I stayed and watched as she repeated the same process to her right nipple causing her to moan even louder. For an instant, it seemed as if her legs were going to give out on her and she would fall but instead, she braced herself against the bureau next to the mirror.

I thought of leaving but was puzzled when she reached into the top drawer of the bureau and pulled out an object that I could not see. Then I heard the soft, muted buzzing sound that could only come from one source. Sensuously, she lowered herself into a chair that I had somehow missed earlier. Her left hand began to caress her breast once again as her right hand moved gently yet purposefully across her stomach and lower to settle between her legs. It was only then that I finally heard her speak, "Yesssss. Mmmmmmm. So good ... mmmm ... right there ..."

Awe struck by what I was witnessing, I moved just enough to get a clearer view from the reflection in the mirror. The thumb and index finger of her left hand were now spreading her pussy lips to reveal the entrance to her womanhood while she used the vibrator in her right hand to tantalize and heighten the sensations coursing through her as she rubbed it against her clit.

"Ohhhhhh, I need this so bad. Mmmmmm ... I wonder what it would feel like? I wonder how big his cock is and how it would feel buried deep in my pussy? Is his cock bigger or smaller than his father's? Ohhhhh, god, I can't believe I'm even thinking about him. So young, so strong and handsome ... now ... now ... fuck me ... fill my pussy ... deeper ... harder ... cum ... cum ... cummmmmiiinnggggggg." She sighed as she settled deeper into her chair while pushing the vibrator harder against her aroused pussy. It seemed that almost by chance, she looked up into the mirror at that moment and noticed me standing in the shadows in the hallway. Our eyes met and I felt a warm, wetness form in the front of my pants as my cum shot from my cock and soaked my clothing. Embarrassed, I quickly went to my room to clean up and go to bed, yet every time I closed my eyes, all I saw was Naomi's naked body and her lust-filled eyes staring back at me.

The following morning she acted as if nothing had happened and the rest of the holiday quickly sped by. All too quickly, I was back on a plane headed for school. I didn't get a chance to come home again for several years. It seemed that my schedule and my dad's just never matched up. Then in April of my Senior year, I got the call I had dreaded all my life. My dad had been flying to a business conference and his plane had gone down over open water. A search was underway but there was no sign of any wreckage or survivors at that time.

I immediately notified my school advisor and was given a 'Leave of Absence'. Just before climbing onto the plane to go home, he texted me and told me that due the circumstances and my excellent grades I wouldn't need to come back but could complete my courses by e-mail if I wanted to. At that moment, school really didn't seem all that important.

Just a little under six hours later I arrived at the airport and grabbed a taxi home. The house seemed exactly as it had been during my previous visit but once again it felt different, something was missing and I knew exactly what it was: Dad.

I found Naomi sitting in the living room talking on the phone to someone and she gestured that she'd be done in a moment. I didn't want to eaves drop, so I walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink when I saw someone in the backyard. Not just anybody but an absolutely, freaking beautiful young woman.

Just then, Naomi entered the kitchen and saw what or rather who I was staring at. "Oh, I see Sonya's back from her run. Come outside and I'll introduce you to your step-sister."

"MY STEP-SISTER?" I blurted out as I spun around and almost fell over a chair.

"Yes," she replied as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"I didn't ... I mean you and dad never said a word ..."

"Well, there are several things we didn't tell you at the time. And a few things we didn't tell you afterwards but ...," she paused and changed the subject. "What do you say we grab a pitcher of lemonade and go out and join her? I can introduce the two of you and then I can tell you both about the call I just received from the Search and Rescue people."

As we exited the kitchen onto the patio, I heard Naomi call, "Sonya. Sonya, can you come over here? I have someone for you to meet."

Following Naomi, I stood silent as I watched Sonya approach.

"Sonya, this is your step-brother Jacob. Jacob this is Sonya, my daughter."

As I stretched my hand out to her, I said, "Hi. Most people call me Jake."

"Hi, Jake," she replied, smiling and took my hand to shake it.

The attraction we felt for each other was only too apparent as we continued to hold hands.

Unfortunately, Naomi broke the mood as she started to talk. "If you'll both take a seat I'll let you know as much as I know at this point."

The next half hour was filled with more questions than answers but the bottom line was that they had found some debris in the area where my dad's plane was reported to have gone down but they couldn't confirm it was his plane. They also said that it was unlikely my dad could have survived a crash of that type. Further, they wouldn't be able to continue for more than another week due to lack of resources.

The week seemed to drag on and on but in the end, they weren't able to provide any more information and the search was called off.

That evening, Naomi and I sat down and talked about what to do next. We decided not to have any type of funeral or memorial service for at least a year since there was a large group of uninhabited islands approximately one hundred miles to the south of where my dad's plane went down and he had taught me to never give up. Instead, we decided to put out a bulletin to all ships that might go into the area to watch for my dad and offered a reward for any information that led to his rescue or recovery. We also decided that I needed to complete my education but that I'd do it from home.

When we were done, Naomi said she was tired and headed to the master bedroom while I stayed up thinking. After about an hour, I also began to feel sleepy and headed towards my bedroom only to see Naomi's bedroom door open almost half-way.

Looking in, I noticed she was lying on the bed nude but I could hear her moaning softly. Thinking that she was having a bad dream about my dad I started to enter the room but stopped and turned to leave when I saw her move. It was then that I heard her whisper, "Please don't go."

Turning back towards her, I was startled to see her looking directly at me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you. I heard you moaning and was going to make sure you were ok but ... well I saw you weren't wearing anything so I figured it would be best if I left."

She hesitated for a few seconds before whispering, "That's not what you did last time."

Unsure of what to say I stood there before replying softly, "I'm not sure what you're talking about."

Sitting up in bed, she didn't bother to cover herself as she spoke in a subdued voice, "Yes you do. I saw you in the mirror that night and I know that you saw me looking at you so please don't lie."

Embarrassed, I muttered, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare that night. It's just that you're so beautiful."

Looking down at herself she questioned, "You think so?"

I answered without hesitation, "Hell yes. I think you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen."

A blush seemed to cover her cheeks and descend until it blended with her bronze skin. "You're just like your dad. You seem to know exactly what to say or do to help a woman."

"My pleasure," I replied as I bowed as though I were a Southern Gentleman of long ago, "Anything to help a lady in distress."

She didn't say a word as I backed towards the door until I touched the handle. Only then did she ask, "Jacob, I know this is going to sound strange but ... mmmm ... would you ... I mean ... I really don't want ..."

Standing there unsure of what she was asking, I waited until she blurted, "I really don't want to be alone tonight so I was wondering if you'd mind spending the night with me and hold me?"

Dozens of reasons to say 'No' rushed through my head until she said, "Please." That one word sent all of my reasons for denying her request crashing to the floor and I found myself answering 'Yes' instead.

With fluid, graceful movements, she slid under the covers and I began to follow until she whispered, "Lock the door. I don't think Sonya would understand if she happened to come in."

Reversing myself once again, I quickly locked the door and then moved towards Naomi.

Silently, she pulled back the covers revealing herself to me as I stripped down to my boxer-briefs and stood next to the bed frozen like a deer in the headlights of a car.

"36D-25-37," she said. "And before you ask it's all natural."

Shaking my head I replied, "Huh?"

"Those are my measurements. Most men seem obsessed with knowing them so I figured I'd get that out of the way."

The light-hearted way she said it caused us both to start laughing as I slid into bed next to her. She rolled onto her side and she cuddled tightly under my arm, laying her head on my shoulder with her arm across my chest.

"So nice," she whispered. "Thank you."

I didn't say a word as I lay there feeling her next to me. Visions of her nude body floated through my mind as I tried to relax and fall asleep which I finally accomplished; then as if hit by a lightning bolt I was wide awake. "What?" I asked myself as I tried to decide what had woke me up. It wasn't until Naomi moved that I felt her hand now resting on top of my undershorts. My body responded immediately and my cock began to grow.

"So nice," she whispered once again, though this time I was pretty sure she was saying it in her sleep.

Lying as still as possible I tried to think of anything and everything to stop what I was feeling until she slid her hand inside of my shorts and grabbed my growing cock. Unsure of what else to do I gently whispered, "Naomi ... Naomi."

Lazily, she opened her eyes and saw me lying there. Something in her sleep-fogged mind must have registered who I was and were her hand was because she pulled her hand away and jumped as if bitten by a snake.

"What ... how ... SHIT," she groaned. Then she seemed to collapse as she began to cry.

Instinctively, I held her in my arms and she melted against me as her tears ran down her cheeks and onto my chest.

"I was dreaming of your dad and thought you were him."

"I understand. I miss him too," I said soothingly.

"That's not what I mean."

Pulling away I looked down at her. "I don't understand."

Hesitantly she began, "Your dad and I haven't been well ... Let's just say our love-life hasn't been all that great lately. And you look and feel so much like him that I ..."

"Ya, I get it," I responded.

Sitting there she seemed to be wrestling with some internal demon before she replied jokingly, "No you haven't but you can if you want."

"Wha ...?" I started to say before she stopped me by placing her finger over my lips.

"Jacob, or should I call you Jake?"

"Either is ok."

"Ok, Jake. The simple fact is that I'm 38 years old and while most women reach their sexual peak in their early 30's I'm just reaching mine now. I need to feel the touch of a man or occasionally myself, more than I ever have in my life. Just looking at certain men makes me daydream about what it would be like to have them as lovers and my body automatically responds. Tonight ... with you ... it's one of those night. You look so much like the pictures of your father when he was young and feeling your warm, muscular body against mine triggered something in me. I didn't even know I was doing it until you woke me up but, to be honest, I almost wish you hadn't. I wish that you'd ... even if I had thought it was your father."

Shocked by what she was saying I muttered, "You mean you wanted me to ..."

Once again she didn't let me finish what I was asking but this time it was her lips that met mine rather than her finger. The sensation was beyond my wildest dreams. It seemed as if everything around us faded away and we were the only two left. I drew Naomi closer and returned her kiss until she pulled away and gasped, "Get your underpants off. I want to see every bit of you."

Quickly sliding from the bed, I stood and pushed my boxer briefs down and let them fall to the floor. My cock sprang free and stuck out directly in front of me as I moved to climb back into bed only to find my way blocked as she slid to the edge of the bed.

She leaned forward as she used my distended cock to pull me closer. "So nice," she moaned. "So big and long and thick." And then she slid forward until just her buttocks were on the bed and kissed the tip of my cock.

Lightning bolts surged through my body as she used just the tip of her tongue to lick across the tip and into the slit. "Ohhhhhh, god," I sighed as she began to slide her hand up and down the length. Instantly, I ran my hands through her hair and held her in place as my hips began to move.

With each thrust, she took more and more of my cock into her mouth until she suddenly gagged and pulled away. "Definitely longer than your father," she mewed before taking just her index finger and thumb to try and encircle the base. "Thicker, too."

Bending down slightly, I took one of her breasts in my hand and began to fondle it as I moved towards her nipple, only to have her pull away and slide back onto the bed.

"No need for that this time, baby," she whispered as she spread her legs to reveal herself to me. The heady aroma of her arousal filled my nostrils as the faint light from the backyard seemed to reflect off the slick moistness that was not only covering her pussy but her inner thighs. "I'm so fucking horny right now you don't need to do a thing except put that big, beautiful cock of yours deep inside of me and fuck me," she finished as she opened her arms in invitation.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Falling for the Step(s) Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds