• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mommy Gets a Mommy Ch. 01

Mommy Gets a Mommy Ch. 01

Samantha Janson woke up with a smile on her face. She was happy, and why wouldn't she be? She was had everything a women could ever ask for. She had a loving husband of ten years; a husband who was not too bad on the eyes and even better in the sack. Yet secretly Samantha's favorite part of her husband was his wallet. It would be unfair to call her a gold-digger, she was more of an opportunist. Eleven years ago as a single mother of two she met a nice man who bought her nice things. Even if it wasn't love at first site she certainly loved Dan after she quit her job to become a "full time homemaker" not even a full three months after they were wed. Dan never said a word about the money she spent, and never once checked up on her either. His only request was a very flimsy pre-nup that could only really be enforced through some kind of horrible act on her part. That was enough to alienate her parents, the relationship already strained from the two unplanned, unwed pregnancies that produced her greatest accomplishments, her kids!

She had wonderful (now fully grown) children who were the apple of her eye. They weren't perfect, but what kid raised in this kind of money are?! So her twenty year old son Matt has had a couple underages, mistakes happen. And it certainly wasn't a proud moment the night her twenty two year old daughter Autumn showed up home drunk and topless barley remembering her own name afew weeks back but all kids that age experiment! The kids went to the local college, avoided drugs and got along great with the Dan, In fact, Autumn had grown closer to him in the last five years than she ever would have imagined and The fact was Samatha Janson was pretty damn content with the path her life was on, until that is about 6 hours later...

Samatha pulled up to the house around 4 o'clock in the afternoon after a tiring day of shopping. She had picked out a new silk nighty that she planned on surprising Dan with later. You see there is this new Mercedes coming out that she was really hoping she could screw her way into. She got out of the car and immediately changed into her bathing suit. She stared at herself in her full length mirror, not ashamed to admit how proud she was of the body she maintained at forty four years old. Her breasts were on the small size and she knew that had a lot to do with it. There isn't a lot of sagging that's going to occur with 32 B cup tits. But thanks to the magic of Victoria's Secret her underdeveloped cleavage never really stuck out, and what she lacked up top she more than amply made up for down below.

Whether it was her perfectly shaped apple bottom ass or her surprisingly tight pussy, kept clean shaven except for an ever present (and changing) design of pubic hair, she was a bombshell. Right now it was the shape of a heart that adorned her crotch, another present for Dan (she really wanted that car). She headed out to the back yard in her Two piece (and two cup size enhancing) bathing suit to do some tanning by the pool. She had to double take when she opened the door and looked out back.

"Ohh hi Sammie" said a completely naked Autumn sitting indian style on a lounge chair between the spread legs of Dan, who was at least wearing a tight pair of swimming trunks.

"What the fuck is going on here!" Samantha yelled as she stormed over to her nubile daughter.

"Relax Sammie Daddy is going to explain everything" she said calm as can be.

Dan stood up and said "listen here Samantha things are about to change around here and I don't feel like explaining myself multiple times so listen good. The fact is I'm sick of your pompous attitude, you spending more money than I ever dreamed possible and I'm especially sick of you only fucking me when you want something. I've been sick of it for years, five to be exact, when an eighteen year old beauty five times as hot as you ever were slipped into my bed for the first time."

This brought a smile to Autumn's face as she winked at her mom. "YOU LITTLE SLUT!" Samantha yelled, "YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING MY HUSBAND FOR FIVE YEARS!?!"

"Really Sammie? It's pretty pathetic you didn't notice your own husband's dick had been in another women at any point in that time, and just for the record your probably gonna wanna stop using that tone with me real soon missy."

"Which brings me to my next point, luckily for us your son is as money hungry as his mother and a simple investment of ten million dollars into his bank account was enough to entice him into some creative editing where it looks like you are attempting to seduce your drunk, twenty year old son."

"WHAT?" cried Samantha, tears pouring out of her eyes now, crying hysterically.

"His "testimony" as well as the video tapes, safely locked away in my office of course, are more than enough to utilize the pre-nup and leave you with nothing, which should leave you rather alarmed considering your own parents have disowned you, you don't have a single friend that would take your side over mine and you lack even the slightest job skills whatsoever."

"Please no!" wept Samantha her face a mess of running blush and mascara.

"Perhaps you could utilize the one skill you've shown over the years..." chuckled Dan, "but I doubt the truck stop clientele would pay nearly as well for a blowjob as I have." Samantha fell to the ground, imagining the life of a fourty four year old prostitute and threw up in her mouth. "Please", she begged "I'll do anything, whatever you want."

"I'm glad you feel that way Samantha. Your daughter has some particular kinks, fetishes, they're often called, and she's been dying for someone to play with for quite a while."

"That's right Sammie!" said Autumn with a smile. "I realized it's not your fault you're a terrible mother, you just weren't raise right yourself. From now on I'm the mommy in this house and Dan is the daddy. In fact that's what you'll call us from now on unless you want there to be major consequences. We'll adjust your age as we see fit and what privileges and responsibilities you have will be a reflexing of that age. I'll warn you, the worse you behave the younger you get, so if you wanna avoid diapers you're gonna listen and listen good. Daddy has laid out your options...you have none. We make the rules now and if you want a roof over your head you'll listen"

Samantha couldn't believe what she was hearing; she had that sick feeling again. Her mind was racing looking for a way, any way! out of her predicament but she had nothing.

"If you are willing to join this new and exciting family Sammie; and I'm only gonna say this once so focus that tiny little brain of yours; walk over here lower those bikini bottoms and lay over my lab for the first of what I'm sure will be many spankings."

Without even thinking, Samantha's legs started walking. It seemed like an out of body experience as she drifted towards her beautiful (did she just think beautiful??) naked daughter. She slowly lowered her bottoms and laid gingerly over her daughter's knee.

How much life can change in 6 hours...

To be Continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mommy Gets a Mommy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds