• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Food Ch. 09

Food Ch. 09

Although they needed to go to the club, Master had some time to kill, so to speak, before he and his pets ventured out. So, as ordered, Rick was tied to the bed, ass up under all the pillows with his arms tied bent behind him. Waking to such a delectable sight made the Master eager to begin work on David's tender ass. But first he needed a snack, and drew his lovely luscious, or so very naked Helena, to him.

She mewed like a kitten as he hefted her large breasts in his hands and toyed with her coral tipped nipples. Taking a female first to help an erection along was like eating one's dessert first, but Helena was such a sweet dessert. To sweeten her up even more, while he stroked her pale white throat with his right hand, his left hand slid down her trembling body to sneak his fingers between her nether lips and lightly rub her swollen clit. She was already aroused and wet. It would not take much to make her cum.

"That's my girl," he growled softly as she came violently on the tips of his fingers. Pressing his lips to her lovely throat, he bit down and sealed the wound with his mouth. The entire time he fed she orgasmed.

Once his body was thrumming with hot donated blood, he released her and she nearly fainted in his arms. Never one to abuse his food, he picked her up and laid her on the second king sized bed in their room. He loved the way her hard nipples pointed at the ceiling while she panted for air. Such a lovely sweet pet.

But the main coarse, watching them with heated eyes, lay tied face down on the next bed. Master turned and admired the lovely man-boy with hungry eyes. Time to push his pet up a notch. Just a notch. With one foot on the floor, and a knee on the bed, he ran his hand lovingly over Rick's perfect white ass. He kneaded the hard muscles and used his thumbs to move them apart and expose the plug within his pet's perfect body.

"Is the plug in deep?" he asked and ran a finger over the hard green intruder. Rick jumped, his cock leaking nonstop on the pillows that kept his ass elevated. Like marinating meat, only this was marinating blood and living flesh. And he was going to make his beautiful food cry, but in time Rick would become the perfect meal. He was going to learn to welcome the pain and frustration because the reward will be incredible orgasms ripping through his taunt body.

"Yes, Master," Rick answered hoarsely when Master tapped the bottom of the plug. Master smiled knowing that he sent chills of pleasure through Rick's body. Just to make sure, all of his instructions had been carried out, he felt under Rick's left breast for the sharp clamp that he had ordered for his nipples. Lying on the bed with his nipples clamped was uncomfortable for Rick, all the rubbing on the mattress a mixture of pain and pleasure, but that was the reason for attaching them. Master wanted all those hot male stress hormones circulating through Rick's body. He wanted Rick mindless with lust.

"Tonight we take you up one more notch," Master said and caressed Rick's ass again. "So perfect." Looking around the room, he found the velvet lined paddle that he had ordered readied for him.

Rick's heart beat sped up as he watched Master retrieve the paddle. Pain and pleasure were already getting mixed up in his brain, but this was going to be more about pain; his cock twitched against the pillows in anticipation.

"Only ten on each cheek, my lovely boy," Master assured him. "Just enough to make your skin hot." He caressed Rick's firm white ass again. "So lovely." He hit the right cheek as hard as he could causing Rick to yelp and lurch back, but Master settled him with a gentle hand on his butt, a tap on the plug nestled deep in his rectum. "Relax," Master purred and waited for Rick to relax before swatting him again. When he resumed paddling Rick's vulnerable exposed ass. The sound of the paddle striking skin was intoxicating. Rick's whimpers were music, the song of pain and lust. Master stopped at twenty.

Rick's flaming red ass was so deliciously beautiful. Caressing the warm hard flesh, he kissed the right cheek and then gave it a little nibble the sharp prick of a tooth, causing Rick to writhe beneath him, his body and brain in conflict. Master was an expert at playing the human body, at drawing out every nerve and sensation. And once every generation, if you were lucky, you found the perfect food, a young male born to be kept as a pet, for sex and blood. And sexual orientation didn't really matter, although there was something of an ego boost turning a straight male into a sexual slave.

Rick's pain was very real, but so was his hard throbbing cock. Master slowly removed the plug and then pushed it back in, fucking Rick with his own toy. This sent Rick's brain into the clouds as Master played with him. Incubi could literally fuck their victims to death, and Rick now understood how. He wanted to cum, needed to cum, but Master was not allowing it. When Master positioned himself, Rick thought 'now, now he'll let me cum' but his frustration level only grew. Tears blinded him as Master kept him on the blade of the knife, fucking him remorselessly until at last the vampire came with a deep growl, but it wasn't over. Master grabbed him by his bound arms and jerked him to his knees.

Seeing the tears of frustration in his pet's eyes, Master considered letting him cum, but no, not yet. Gazing down at that magnificent body, at his tortured nipples and swollen cock, Master smiled. "So beautiful," he purred and hefted Rick's engorged cock. So heavy with blood and need.

Not without pity for his pet, Master kissed him. Rick's lips, swollen from being bitten, were tender almost feminine. "When we get back, I am going to fuck you senseless," Master assured him. Pressing his right hand over Rick's tortured nipple, he smiled when a shiver ran through his pet's beautiful body. "So beautiful," he purred and pressed his lips to Rick's hot throat. Flicking the sleek skin with his tongue, he savored it a moment and then bit down his mouth filling with the most delicious blood. Rick melted back against hi but Master was careful not to take too much. He had plans for this exquisite body later on, and a hard cock was needed. Raising his head and licking the wound free of any oozing blood, he let his hand run over a tortured nipple down to his pet's aching cock. Rick's body was literally thrumming with need, but that sweet relief was not going to come until later.

"Clean him up and prepare him," Master told Helena. "The black jeans will look nicely on him and keep everything in place."

"Leave the clamps on, Master?"

Master stopped and looked at his suffering pet on the bed. "Absolutely, and make sure I have easy access to them." Looking at his tasty little girl, he smiled. "Add some clamps to your nipples as well. The ladybugs will look nice. Go with the butterfly."

Lauren Whitt was an attractive woman by anyone's standard with dark hair and green eyes, but she didn't have a lot of time to show and go because of the club. Keeping it clean and solvent was a twenty four hour job. Staring at the order form on her computer and comparing it against inventory, she was not in the mood for company. And yet someone was knocking at the door of her office. This had better be important.

"Enter!" she shouted and hoped like hell they could hear her.

The door opened and in walked the vampire most in the community simply knew as the Master, a handsome man all fluid grace and lethal beauty. Once you made the mistake of meeting his eyes, there was no freeing them. He held you until He freed you.

"Ms Whitt," he greeted and extended his hand as two people followed him into the office. She got up to meet him.

Unable to help herself, she shook the offered hand. The moment the vampire looked away she leaned against the desk as her head momentarily spun. "Forgive me, I forgot myself," Master said and slipped on a pair of reflector shades. It was considered an unbinding contract if a vampire used magic to secure a deal. The human involved had to be of a free mind and body for it to be legal. "I hope you don't mind that I brought my lunch," Master said and took the chair in front of the desk. Helena so sweetly came and knelt beside him, sitting back on her haunches like an obedient kitten. Rick, half out of his mind with need, his swollen cock pressed tight against the front of the constricting jeans, his abused nipples momentarily numb unless they caught on the netting of his shirt, stood where he was. Sitting down with the plug humming in his ass was pure torture.

Lauren looked at Master's lunch with surprise showing on her face. The nylon wrap around her gorgeous breasts was doing very little to support or hide them. Her jeans looked painted on and mashed hard against her pussy and ass crack. Master seemed impervious to her attire and simply stroked the top of her head like a man petting a dog. "I thought meeting in person might be more helpful than communicating over the phone," Master began in earnest. "I had my accountants work up some figures for you, to show you what I'm willing to pay, projected profit, a working plan for improvements." He opened his briefcase and took out a file for her. Although she was just a couple of steps away from him, he held it up for Rick to give to her. The moment Master's hand brushed Rick's he ate down some of the lust coiling like a snake low down in Rick's belly.

Rick took the file, walked around the desk and handed it to Lauren. She really couldn't help herself. She had been told that certain vampires had the power to make their victims more attractive, but she never realized it was true. This blond man was the most beautiful creature she'd ever seen. A look of pain was etched on his face. "What's wrong with him?" she asked in awe.

"Rick, come here!" Master snapped. "My apologies, Ms. Whitt. I've fed on him without giving release. He's just overly excited is all." Motioning to the floor, he said, "Sit." Rick didn't want to sit. His ass was still sore and that damn plug was turning his insides into jelly. Master knew this and smiled wickedly. "I'll take care of him when we go back to the hotel."

Lauren jerked her eyes away from the scene playing out before her and gazed down at the folder. "I need to look these over before I make any decisions."

"I insist," Master said with a smug smile on his face. The woman was attracted to Rick, not that she was alone. Walking through the club had been entertaining. Stroking Rick's face, he said, "Technically Rick is straight, but he was given to me as a present, and over time....I am a patient man.....I taught him to accept his sexuality as just another aspect of his greater sexual nature. When I am asleep he behaves like any other straight man, but when I awaken...he lives to please me....to be pleasured by me." He motioned for Rick to get on his knees. Moving the shirt aside, exposing Rick's tortured nipples, he purred, "Right now they are numb." Looking deep into his pet's eyes, he continued, "When I remove them the pain will be exquisite. Helena and I will suck and lick them while I stroke his cock, but I won't let him cum. Not yet." Removing the shades, he looked at the woman and said, "When you finish going over the file, you can bring them to the hotel at your leisure. They'll make sure I get it if I'm asleep at the time."

"Yes, of course," she answered unable to take her eyes off the way the Master thumbed Rick's nipples. Or the way Rick looked, trapped between ecstasy and pain.

"Excellent," Master said and stood up, his pets standing with him. "Now I really need to return to my hotel to take care of this poor creature. I think he's suffered enough."

Rick was half mad with lust, but Master made him wait fully clothed on the bed while he and Helena undressed and played with each other. She was so receptive and easy to bring to orgasm. And while she trembled uncontrollably on his finger tips, he took a small amount of blood while Rick watched. When she fainted he picked her up and laid her on the other bed. Such a sweet sight.

Rick trembled when Master turned to him. The vampire's cock was long, thick and hard, precum oozing at the head. Master attacked him, forcing him back on the mattress, their lips meeting in a battle for control. Rick's mouth yielded first to Master's plundering tongue. Sharp teeth nipped at his lower lip while warm hands stroked his swollen throat.

Sitting up Master literally ripped the shirt off his pet. He gazed down hungrily at the tortured nipples and without Helena to help him, he unclamped them. The pain was sharp and exquisite at the same time. Master sucked and licked his left nipple to ease some of the pain, but he was pinching the right one, rolling it between his fingers and bringing Rick off the mattress with a loud moan. Sitting up Master reached under the pillow and brought out a simple rope. Rick realized too late he was being tied to the headboard. His body was now completely at Master's pleasure.

Master moved back and tugged Rick's jeans off him. Once he had the beautiful young man completely nude, he paused to admire him. Running his hands up Rick's thighs, he bent over and licked the sensitive skin of his inner thighs, the extrasensitive perineum and balls before taking Rick's engorged cock into his mouth.

For the next hour Master fed on the orgasms building in Rick's body, not letting him cum but keeping him hard and full. It was too much for Rick to stand. Tears of frustration ran down his face as he pleaded for Master to let him cum. Keeping Rick's cock in his mouth, Master raised on his hands and knees and felt for the plug in Rick's sweet ass and removed it. Rick held his breath in anticipation and moaned loudly when Master inserted two fingers. But Master still fed on the denied orgasms. Once he was satisfied, he turned his attention to the beautiful young male kept in perpetual torment.

Rising to his knees and scooting back, he cupped Rick's tender ass in his hands and raised it enough to scoot a pillow under it. Rick's pupils were so dark that there appeared to be no color in his eyes. His finely muscled breast rose and fell quickly in anticipation. Finding no resistance, only a warm snug tightness, Master slowly drove his cock into Rick's waiting eager body. Folding one hand around Rick's cock, he stroked him with each thrust. Still bleeding off the orgasms for a little while longer. Master fucked him long and hard. Every thrust hit his prostrate, and Master could tell his pet was beyond thinking now. Rick was a quivering mass of need and want and desire.

"Now," he said and released his hold on Rick's body.

Rick arched his back and yelled as his body came undone and hot spurts of cum splashed against his belly. Master continued to fuck him, bringing him again and again. He wanted his pet's ass thoroughly used.

He took Rick every way he wanted, even spending a little time to torture his already abused nipples some more. Rick didn't care as long as Master's cock was deep in his body. Sitting on Master's lap with Master's cock nestled firmly against his prostrate, Rick watched as Master pull on his nipples and scraped them with his nails. Rick was being turned inside out, and even when Master was finished for the night, Rick felt the sweetest of sensations churn in his belly. The last thing Master gave him before retiring for the day was a deep long kiss, their tongues darting into each other's mouth. He took another playful nibble out of Rick's swollen lip and then fell over on his back. It would be daylight soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Food Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 366 milliseconds