• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night of Family Fucking

A Night of Family Fucking

Kari remained seated, Indian style on the living room floor as she looked over at her brother and then to the couch at her mom and dad. She wasn't a virgin anymore and she had noticed the way her brother and father watched her, their eyes lingering a bit too long over her perky tits or roaming over her long legs and staring at her crotch as if they had x-ray vision and could see her pussy through her shorts. She even recalls the time that she caught her mom staring at her brother's bulge, her hand reaching out to touch it and then stopping as if she suddenly remembered that he was her son and they were not alone. She had worked on this plan for weeks and tonight was the night it would happen, tonight was the night she would feel her daddy's cock fucking her while she watched her twin brother fuck their mom.

Jon is Kari's twin brother, they had just turned 18 and were finishing their senior year in high school. She was 5'6, 110 pounds and built like a porn star, a perfect bubble ass with large tits, 34DD's. She had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes, a spitting image of her beautiful mom, Kate. Her twin brother, Jon, was 6'3 with blonde hair and blue eyes and built like Adonis, a chiseled chest with a flat stomach and perfect abs. He caught the attention of every girl in school like she did with every boy. She was sure he wasn't a virgin anymore but didn't know when he lost it. She, on the other hand, was quite the whore, loving to be stuffed with cock since she was quite young.

They were gathered for family movie night, all four in the living room to watch a movie. This week was Kari's pick and she chose Wild Things, her favorite scene was when the two girls were making out in the pool. She knew it was risky to pick that movie but she wanted something hot to get things started and picking a porno was not quite right. She leaned back on her hands and closed her eyes, her mind racing to the image of her brother stroking his thick, eight inch monster while he watched her lounge by the pool the other day.

It was Spring break and the weather was perfect so she slid into a tiny white bikini and called a few friends over to swim. The girls were just as hot and soon all of them were splashing in the water. Her brother had been outside watching but excused himself to go into the pool house. She waited a few minutes and then followed, knowing he would be jacking off but she figured he would be thinking about her friends. As she got closer, she saw his huge cock, his fist sliding up and down the thick shaft quickly. His eyes were closed so she stayed quiet, her pussy aching for its own release. She watched as his muscles tensed, knowing he was about to cum. When the first white stream of goo jetted from his cock, he moaned out, "Fuck yes Kari, suck this fat cock, eat your brother's cream you nasty little slut." She almost came right then and there, moving quickly to leave before he opened his eyes and saw her.

She joined her friends but couldn't take her mind off of what she saw. When they left and she ran to her room to shower and clean up for dinner, she sprawled out on her bed and began fucking herself with her hairbrush handle. It was about 5 inches long and not so thick but would have to do since she wasn't able to get to a sex shop to buy a dildo. She slammed the brush into her smooth, hairless pussy, over and over, her juices dripping down her ass crack and her thick cream coating the brush handle as she imagined her twin brother's cock slamming into her.

A few months before that, Kari was in the bathroom, her bubbled ass resting on the side of the tub while her legs were spread, shaving cream coating her beautiful pussy. She was giving herself a fresh shave, her left leg over to the side as her foot rested on the edge of the tub. She thought the house was empty. Jon was at football practice while her mom and dad were at work. She had her music turned up and was just about to run the razor over one of her puffy pussy lips when there was a light rap at the bathroom door. She hadn't really closed the door so it swung open and her dad was standing there. "Kari. I need to run to the store, do you nee..." He stopped talking, his mouth open wide as he looked at her beautiful ass hanging off of the side of the tub. She grinned, swinging herself over so her daddy could see her covered pussy as she played innocent. "OH daddy! Sorry, I was just freshening up! I do need a few things and would love to go with you but I have to finish real quick. Can you wait or would you like to help?" She held the razor up as she batted her eyelashes, pretending that it was perfectly normal for a young girl to ask her daddy to help shave her pussy.

Her father, Mark, knelt in front of her, taking the razor from her hand. She spread her legs and leaned back, resting her hands on the other side of the tub so her daddy could shave her pussy. He was slow, spreading her lips apart to make sure he got every inch of her. She was leaking pussy juice, small moans escaping her pink lips as she felt his fingers brush over her clit. When he finished shaving her, he grabbed the washcloth and ran it under the warm water from the faucet, bringing it back to her pussy and wiping away any remaining cream. He then leaned in close, two fingers pulling her lips apart, her clit hard was sticking out in front of him. She watched as he leaned forward and inhaled deeply. He was smelling the shaving cream and her cunt juices, her pussy convulsing in front of him. He slid his tongue out and ran it over her, starting at her little pink puckered asshole and ending over her hard clit. She shuddered as her orgasm overtook her and she moaned. Then he jumped up and told her to meet him downstairs, it was as if he had been struck by lightening, feeling ashamed that he had just licked his daughter's pussy.

Jon was on the floor, a few feet away from his sister and laying on his stomach, his hard cock aching from being pressed into the floor. He needed to get fucked or sucked or whatever to relieve this monster hard on. He tried focusing on the movie but couldn't help but flash back to the day he came home from school early and caught his mother fucking herself in the kitchen. He got dropped off by some friends since his sister drove that day. He saw their mom's car int he driveway so didn't bother pulling out the house key, simply turning the knob and entering his house. He sat his backpack on the floor and walked to the kitchen, his stomach growling for an afternoon snack. He approached the swinging door and put his hand on it to push it opened but stopped when he heard moaning from the other side. He felt his cock twitch and wondered who was in there since he didn't see dad's car home. He pushed the door just enough to peek in and see his mom sitting on the kitchen table, her dress in a pool on the floor and her legs spread wide, feet resting on the table as she shoved a 12 inch cucumber deep into her pussy.

Kate was hot, every boy in school constantly going on about wanting to fuck her. She was a spitting image of his sister but larger tits, 38 DD and a perfect ass. Her pussy was shaved smooth, pink and raw from being stretched by the massive cucumber she was ramming into it. Her eyes were closed, one hand pinching her beautiful dark nipples while the other shoved the cucumber in and out. It glistened with her cunt cream and her head thrashed about as she came over and over all while moaning out Jon's name. "Yes Jon, fuck mommy, feed her your fat cock and make her your dirty whore. Oh God Jon, mommy is coming all over your huge cock!" He moaned out, quickly backing away from the door and running quietly upstairs to jerk off.

Jon glanced to his left to see his sister running a finger over her pussy, her shorts so short that her lips were nearly sticking out of them. He sighed, his cock throbbing under him as he watched. He had always wanted to taste his sister's pussy. Half of the football team had fucked her so they constantly bragged about her sweet and tight pussy. As a brother should, he yelled at the guys, ordering them to shut up about his sister but inside ached to feel his thick cock push into her pussy. Now he sat here watching this hot ass movie and fantasizing about fucking not only his sister but his mom too as the images of the cream coated cucumber danced through his mind.

The pool scene came and Kari shifted a little, her finger now slipping into her shorts and grazing her clit. She knew her parents and brother would know what she was doing if they looked at her but she didn't care. She was too horny to stop and began rubbing small circles over her clit, her pussy convulsing as her orgasm got closer.

"Ok kids, I think this movie may be getting out of hand!" Said Kate as she shifted on the couch. Mark had been pinching her nipple, tweaking it with his fingertips as his arm rested over her shoulders. She could feel his cock growing, pressing against her elbow as they cuddled on the couch. She needed to get fucked and was anxious for the movie to end, not wanting to disappoint the kids by calling it an early night. Now, the movie was making her even hornier and her husband wasn't helping the situation. She could tell her son was hard as she watched his tight ass shift on the floor, trying to adjust to his hard cock and get comfortable. She glanced at her daughter and moaned quietly as she watched her daughter rub her pussy in front of them.

Kari pulled her fingers away from her own pussy and turned to look at her mom. Kate was wearing a satin nightie and a matching robe to hide her beautiful tits. The nightie was short though and Kari could see her mom's pink panties peeking out. She got on her knees in front of her parents and began pleading with them to stay and finish the movie, her hands resting on her mom's knees. "Please mommy! It only gets better from here, the sex scenes are so hot, don't leave us!" She was now running her hands up higher, her thumbs brushing her mom's inner thighs. Kate shuddered. parting her legs slightly. It was so wrong to be this turned on when her kids were around and even more so by the nasty thoughts of fucking her own kids. She laughed and tried pushing Kari's hands away but she only moved higher, her thumbs now slipping under the satin panties and grazing her mom's clit.

Kate moaned, her head falling back as Mark moved to see what his daughter was doing. Kari smiled as she licked her lips and got closer, inhaling her mom's musky scent of arousal. She leaned forward and licked her pussy over the satin panties, turning the light pink material dark. Kate grabbed her daughter's blonde ponytail and tried pulling her away but wasn't having much success. "Mmmm... mommy, your pussy tastes so good! I bet daddy loves eating that pussy, huh?!" She then slid her fingers in and pulled the material to the side. "Oh look! Your pussy is bald like mine! I bet it would feel great if we rubbed them together!" She then dove in, shoving her tongue deep into her mother's soaked cunt. Kate started gyrating her hips, grinding her snatch into her daughter's face. "Oh God Kari, please stop, you shouldn't be doing this to me!" But she didn't make an effort to stop her daughter as she came hard all over Kari's face.

The slurping sounds coming from his sister eating his mom's pussy was too much and now Jon rolled over, his cock out and in his hand as he watched. He slid closer to Kari, his free hand running up her thighs and to her pussy as she kept slurping and sucking on their mom's cunt. He slipped his fingers under her shorts and began ramming them into his sister's tight cunt, his thumb pushing against her pink asshole. Mark now had his own cock in his hand and was stroking it furiously as he watched his daughter eat her mom's pussy. Never in a million of year would he have thought this would be happening.

Kari pulled away from her mom's cunt, her lips and face glistening with her mother's juices. She looked over to see her dad's nine inch cock in his hand and she slid over, her tongue swirling around the swollen head and lapping at the pearls of pre-cum. She moaned as she wrapped her lips around it and sucked half of it into her mouth, barely taking in his long monster. He grabbed her ponytail and gave a good thrust, shoving it down her throat. He felt her muscles tightening around it as she tried to adjust.

Jon pulled away from his sister and slid up to his mom. Her body was still shaking, her pussy leaving a puddle of juice on the couch as she tried to calm down from her orgasm. Jon took Kari's place and began licking at his mom's cunt, his tongue sliding into her pussy and then down to explore her asshole. "Jon... please let me suck your cock, please!" She said breathlessly, knowing she shouldn't be asking but now too late to even give a shit. She pushed Jon back and slid to the floor, her hands working his shorts the rest of the way off of his body as she took his fat cock into her warm, wet mouth. She was going full throttle,. shoving his entire length down her throat like a pro while Kari climbed on the couch so her daddy could play with her pussy while she sucked his cock.

The sounds of slurping and sucking filled the air, mixing with the hot scent of arousal coming from Kari and Kate's steamy cunts. Mark pulled Kari's head up, his cock falling heavily from her lips with saliva hanging from them to the slick and swollen head. "Princess, daddy needs to feel your pussy, okay? I promise to take it easy but I need to fuck you..." He had no false hopes that his beautiful little daughter was still a virgin but wasn't sure how she has been fucked before and right now, he was boiling over, an animal that needed to pound away in a tight, hot snatch. Kari stood, slipping her shorts off and pulling her little tank top over her head. Her nipples were hard and her daddy leaned forward and took them into his mouth, sucking and biting on them as he caressed her round ass. He pulled away and turned her around, pushing her head down so she had to put her hands on the floor, her ass now in his face. He closed his eyes and began licking her from asshole to pussy, slurping on her clit and exploring her cunt with his tongue. He couldn't wait any longer, standing behind her and driving his fat cock deep into her tight pussy. She cried out, "Yes daddy!! Fuck me! Please fuck your little princess!!" He grabbed her hips and began slamming, forgetting about the promise to take it easy on her young pussy. His balls smacked her clit as she coated his long cock with her cream. He growled, pounding away and shoving his cock against her insides.

Jon looked down his body at his mom, her lips wrapped around his cock, her nose nestled in his pubic hair. She was good, so good that he was close to his own orgasm but needed to feel her pussy first. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her off of his cock. "Sit on my face, mom. I need to eat your pussy." She smiled and stood, pulling her panties down and then slipping out of the robe and nightie. He loved his mom's hot body with her flat tummy and large tits, her swollen pussy lips glistening with her arousal. She walked over him, standing just over his head and sliding her fingers to her snatch. She spread her lips and opened herself for him to see as she began rubbing her clit and sliding two fingers into her pussy. She was teasing him, forgetting about it being wrong that her husband was now fucking their daughter and she was about to sit her soaked pussy down on their son's face. Jon growled, grabbing her thighs and pulling her down. His tongue worked her cunt skillfully, sliding around her folds, dipping into her hot cunt and exploring before his lips wrapped around her clit and sucked her to several intense orgasms.

"Yes Jon! Eat mommy's pussy!!! Fuck yes!!! Your tongue feels so good in mommy's pussy!" She cried out all while fighting the urge to get up and run. She was lost, knowing that this was going to be a weekly, if not nightly event in their house now. She ground her cunt against his face, her fingers tangled in his hair as she rode wave after wave of pure bliss while hearing her husband's balls smack against their daughter's pussy. Jon needed to fuck, his cock so close to bursting. He pushed his mother up and crawled out from under her. He forced her to her hands and knees, moving in behind her. He ran his hand over her round ass, watching it jiggle as he smacked it lightly a few times. Without any warning, Jon slammed his cock deep into his mom's pussy. She tightened around him, convulsing as another round of orgasms tore through her.

"Daddy, I'm coming! Fuck me harder daddy, make my pussy hurt, make me your slut, daddy!!!" Kari cried out as her daddy slammed into her. He couldn't believe he was feeling her tight cunt wrap around his cock, her perfect angelic mouth say those words to him. His balls tightened and he was going to cum. "Daddy is going to cum, princess... where would you like it?" His fingers dug into her hips as he held still, her pussy tightening around his throbbing cock. "Fill my pussy with your seed daddy, I'm on the pill so we are fine!" Before she could finish the sentence, Mark growled and his cock exploded deep in his daughters snatch. Spurt after spurt of thick seed spewed from his cock and filled his daughter's cunt.

Jon listened to his sister and dad and knew he couldn't hold it any longer. He cried out as his own orgasm tore through him and he filled his mom's cunt with ropes of his thick cum. He kept slamming into her until his cock finally went soft and he pulled out, falling onto the floor in a sweaty heap. He looked at his mom and smiled as he watched her shuffle to his sister, urging her to lay on her back. Once Kari was on the floor, his mom straddled her in a sixty nine, her cum dripping pussy now over his sister's face. Kate lowered her pussy down and ordered her daughter to suck Jon's cum from her cunt while she dove in to her daughter's pussy and began slurping her husbands cum from it. After both pussies were cleaned of the cum. the girls laid there, arms wrapped around each other as the men tried to recover, everyone hot and breathless, the scent of sex drifting through the air as minds began to wonder about the next time this would happen.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Night of Family Fucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds