• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Birthday Present

The Birthday Present

Master calls me and tells me to be ready at the door, naked, on my knees. I wait for an hour before they arrive. It is an excruciating, emotionally tormenting wait, but I'm excited that I know I am obeying him. Nothing makes me happier than to please my Master. I pinch my nipples, play with my dripping cunt and edge several times before I hear him drive in. It takes another 15 minutes before I hear the car doors and hear talking and laughing as they come up the walk.

The door opens and I look up at him. He immediately smacks my face and orders me "eyes down!" I drop my gaze and see a beautiful pair of patent leather, spiked heeled ankles step in front of me and stop. "This is her? I understand why you need other women; she looks like a pathetic, little cunt. Why did you ever marry her?"

"She was a beauty when I met her. She was a challenge to train, she thought she was in charge, it took years to break her into the cuckquean slave she is today. She has put on some weight, and when she couldn't lose it, that's when I broke her spirit, she understood that I would find more attractive women to fuck and that if she wanted to continue the relationship she better start serving me as a sex and domestic slave. She serves me well. That's why I married her. Now I only refer to her as cunt, toilet, pig or whore. Call her whatever you want but please, no longer refer to it as "her," it goes to her head and she forgets her place."

I've heard him recite this many times to the whores he brings home. I always know I am his slave though and will never be replaced. He needs me and I need him. We are bonded together in this Master/slave dynamic and no one will ever replace me. They come, they go. I serve him and them while they are here. He gives them no control over me; he is the only one that can tell me what to do.

He grabs a handful of my hair and shoves my face down to her feet. "Lick her feet whore!" I dutifully start licking the top part of her foot, she slowly moves the two of her pointy shoe into my mouth as Master pushes from the back of my head. Startled, I pull back. He has never told me to do this to anyone else. This feels different than all the other times.

"Stupid little pig! Lick my shoe clean!" she barks. My tongue runs along the slick shiny shoe. I smell her musky perfume as she reaches down and gently strokes my face. I turn my head toward her hand...SMACK!! She cracks me across the face. Master laughs and says, "Nice. Show her that you are the boss and use her and abuse her as you wish."

I look up to see who this woman is that Master has given power to use me as he does. I expect to feel another smack from Master for looking up but I can't resist. She has long black hair, straight and shiny, eyes that are dark and piercing. Bright red lipstick that matches her tight, short scarlet dress. Her porcelain skin appears flawless compared to my ruddy, olive skin. Perfect, perky C cup breasts, cupped in a black lacy bra peeking seductively out of her dress. A deep pang in my chest and sense of inferiority washes over me. Of course Master would want her. She is prettier and classier than all the rest of them. I can feel her energy. I meet all of his needs domestically and of course I am used as a cum dump. I am not her. She is here to fulfill him in ways I can't. I can feel it.

Master reaches under my chin to direct my gaze towards his eyes. "Meet Sophia, my girlfriend and your new Mistress pig. You will address her as Mistress Sophia or Mistress at all times. You will obey her as you do me. She will punish you for not obeying or complying with her wishes. If I hear from her that you do not respect her rule over you in any way, you will be punished twice as hard by me. Say hello."

"Hello Mistress Sophia."

"Hello pig." Lower your gaze and go get me an extra dirty martini, three olives."

I start to get up to retrieve her drink...SMACK!!! Her hand meets my right cheek and and upper lip.... SMACK!! My left cheek is now stinging more than the right. My tongue instinctively goes to my sore lip, the metallic taste of blood trickles into my mouth. My head is spinning from the blows and in complete confusion.

"You let her walk on two legs without permission?"

"I do, but you my train her however you wish. She will learn fast if you continue to treat her like the slave pig she is. "

Train me however she wishes?? WTF??

"You may never stand from a kneeling position unless you are instructed to! Assume you will crawl everywhere otherwise. You will crawl to the kitchen, then you may get up, fix my drink and bring it to me. Go!!"

OMG!! Is this for real? Certainly Master would not let her make me crawl everywhere. I glance up at Master. Without words, my confused look asks him what is happening. He grabs my hair, snaps my head back and spits in my face. "Go now pig!!"

It's real. She is now my Mistress and they obviously are not fooling around. I start to crawl on the wood floor towards the kitchen in disbelief. As I turn to go, I am kicked hard in the ass and I fall forward on my face.

"You had better remember that if you do not listen or immediately respond to your punishment from your Mistress, you will be punished again twice as hard by me." Master calmly continues, "How stupid for you to already have messed up. I told Sophia that you were a good slave, you better start acting as such."

"Yes Sir." I pick myself back up and continue to crawl away in shame for being so stupid.

"Well, at least she is prettier than I expected. I will get her trained well after I move in next week. I will enjoy using her baby, thank you so much." I can hear her from the kitchen as I'm making her drink.

I find they moved to the living room, cuddling on the couch in front of the fire. I carry her drink to her and hand Master a beer.

"Take her shoes off, then go upstairs to the bedroom." Obediently, I remove her shoes. She sticks her toes in my mouth just as she did earlier but much slower and sensually. I look up at her and she is completely ignoring me as Master is kissing her deeply and passionately. I have never seen him kiss anyone else like that but me.

Her hand is rubbing his hard cock under his pants. He has her perfect breast cupped, then sits back and in one quick grab with both hands pulls her dress and bra to the sides of her milky, white orbs. He reaches up and rolls her dark, hard nipple between his fingers. "Crawl." He doesn't even look at me.

Slowly, I drop and start crawling toward the stairs. "Go sit in your chair."

The chair is where I've watched Master fuck many women while they either ignore me or wait until I am instructed to service his whores however he instructs. Prepare them with my tongue, lick their pussies and assholes until they are hot and wet for him. Lick and suck their nipples until they are hard for him. He will usually just push me away and order me to sit. I go back to my chair, watch and wish it was me. My pussy drips and aches for his cock as they mentally torment me. I love it. The jealousy, envy mixed with watching him gently or roughly fucks them, while I am denied any release is so humiliating and exquisite at the same time.

My heart is beating so hard. Mistress?? Move in next week?? The shock of being treated like I was downstairs is melting away and the reality of what is really happening starts to sink in. He likes fucking other pussies, I never expected this though. My heart is heavy and is sinking fast and hard. I never knew this could happen.... Mistress Sophia.

The sound of them coming up the stairs startles me and shakes me out of my confused misery. The door swings open and Mistress Sophia walks in naked. Beautiful. Long legs, smooth pussy, perky, perfect real breasts.

"Come pig."

I drop off the chair to my knees, look down and crawl to her. Her hand pulls my face into her musky, dripping pussy. My tongue finds her clit and I start gently flicking it gently. God she tastes good. My tongue explores her folds as she starts pushing harder against my face it's hard to breathe.

Without warning, I feel Master's hard cock replace her hand on the back of my head. He is embracing her and kissing her above me as he pushes me harder and deeper into her cunt. "Happy Birthday Baby, I hope you like your gift."

"It is the most disgusting pig ever. I love it."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Birthday Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 206 milliseconds