• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hotwife in Training Ch. 02

Hotwife in Training Ch. 02

I am driving alone in the car on the way to a local shopping centre, to collect a package. And by package, I'm referring to long, hard cock. I have arranged to meet Luke- an ex lover of mine- for a fuck session and I am already a bit tingly in between my legs and I haven't even arrived yet. My boyfriend JD and I have recently discussed the fact that he is turned on by me sucking and fucking other men, and that suits me just fine. I've been promiscuous for years now. I am a confident woman and very comfortable with my sexuality so even though my boyfriend's suggestion for me to do whatever I want with Luke came from nowhere, I'm slutty enough to follow through with it. I mean, if my man JD is okay with it, who am I to disagree? I love the feeling of cock in my mouth and the more the merrier!

I pull up at the shopping centre and wait for Luke to find me. I'm dressed in a fitted black top and a black leather mini skirt. I love this skirt and have been wearing it a lot since I bought it. (I have no idea at this point that this will become one of my filthiest outfits, and often be covered in the cum of strangers.)

Part of me just wants to suck him in the car in the middle of the day, but I don't know if he's that courageous and I promised JD I would film everything and that's going to be challenging in the car. I activate the voice recorder on my phone and prepare to record the conversation on the way to my house. Especially since this is the first time I am going to suck another mans cock while in a relationship (yes, turns out there's a line of cocks to 'cum' in the following months) I want JD to know that everything is above board.

I was excited to suck Luke again- mainly because I know I destroy him sexually and I would like JD to see what affect I have on men in the bedroom. Luke was 6 years younger than me and I only ever used him for sex. He used to call me and beg me to see him- once he even suggested he would hitchhike from 2.5 hours away, just to get his cock in my mouth. Another time I went to visit at his house and when he opened the door I lifted my top to expose my boobs and he pulled me into the house like a scene from a movie where we scrambled up the stairs ripping each other clothes off. By the time we go to his room, he threw me on the bed and came in his pants right in front of me. I didn't even get a chance to get his cock out! His eagerness was actually the reason I stopped fucking him, in the end. It was no longer challenging and I was emasculating him with my overt sexuality and dominance. But today- when I am filming myself being dirty- he is going to be the perfect puppy dog. A great practice round to kick off my hot wife training.

I have been exchanging texts with JD ever since I left the house but that's about to stop. I text him once more. "I see Luke, he's about to get in the car."

My phone beeps with a return text from JD. "Have fun baby. Enjoy yourself."

My mind is racing. JD is obviously fine with all of this but its suddenly dawning on me that I am about to fuck an old lover and I have no idea what affect this will have on my relationship with JD afterwards. Luke steps into the car and we share an awkward hello. But that doesn't last long when he blurts out "So you want to suck my cock and film it hey? When did you become so dirty?" I giggled. I replied "Wasn't I always dirty?" He couldn't disagree. I had spent some months prior trying to get him to fuck me, with another woman's husband I was fucking at the time. I hadn't succeeded in my plight which is something that has been on the top of my fantasy list ever since. He knew I was dirty and he wished he could keep up with my filth.

We exchange some mindless banter in the car but I'm not listening. I'm imagining in my head what it will be like turning on the video camera and wrapping my lips around a ready hard cock. We arrive at my house and I lead him straight to my bedroom. As soon as we step in there, I freeze. I'm not quite sure what to do! I know that I want to suck cock but I don't know how to get started. Ever since I have been wth JD I don't kiss anyone else. It's such an intimate thing and nothing I wish to engage in with an outsider. But kissing is where it usually started for me, so this time I'll just have to skip that step. Luke familiarises himself with the camera and I climb on the bed on my knees. He stands at the end of the bed, watching me through the view finder. I smile and giggle as I gently rub my boobs. I feel kind of awkward. I am looking down the lens as though it is JD and that turns me on, but I am suddenly aware of every movement I make, as though I am being watched. I momentarily lose some confidence, despite undressing by removing my top. I am on my knees, in my bra and skirt. Luke comments on how much he likes my bra but I unclasp it quickly. I am not quite sure what to do. My large DD breasts reveal themselves. They are full and round, with my nipples hard and red. "I love your tits, your tits are hot" he says. "Touch them" I demand. My voice is forceful and I am in total control. He reaches forward and grabs for my tits. He's firm from the get-go. Within moments I forget my inhibitions. This feels completely natural for me. I am reminded- This is what I am good at.

Luke begins groping at my tits with one hand and filming with the other. It hasn't taken long for him to find his confidence. He pushes his face up to my boob and latches on with his teeth. I moan with approval and he starts to bite harder until I pull away. I decide to lay on my back while I play with my supple tits. Luke instructs me to remove my knickers and even though I am turned on by him being a bit dominant, I make sure he knows who is boss. "Why are you telling me what to do? You're not driving this." I sit up to tempt him towards me. "Now come closer." He does as he is told. This is my pleasure and I will make it play out the way I want. He starts slapping my boobs and I play wrestle against him and lay on my back. I remove my G-string to reveal my smooth, pink pussy. I have had all my body hair lasered off, so my pussy is always completely lickable. I have always been of the belief my pussy is like most women's. It's not until being with JD that I realise how sexy it is. He has sampled a lot of pussy and he compliments me on mine. It's perfectly shaped, beautifully coloured, and it's so deliciously sensitive.

As soon as I reveal my pink slit, I place my middle finger directly over it and start stroking. Luke is filming up close as I feel my pussy tingle. I increase my pace and rub my clit while my other hand gropes at my boob. Luke starts talking dirty to me. Calling me by my name and asking me if I like being a dirty girl. I slide my finger inside my pussy and start grinding against my own hand. Luke reaches out with one finger and touches my wet spot gently, but I tell him he doesn't have my permission yet. I tell him to blow on my pussy. He starts blowing gently and I like how soft it feels as it travels over me. I continue stroking myself. I tease him for a while by pleasing myself. I want to get him really worked up and he is playing along, talking filth and calling me a dirty bitch. He doesn't even wait for me- he immediately gets his cock out and starts wanking over the image of me playing with myself.

I put two fingers in my mouth and lick them, teamed with a dirty look in my eye. I run my wet fingers along my pussy lips and immediately slide my fingers inside me. I start pumping fast while I moan. He wanks on his cock and I keep finger banging myself. It's not enough. I like to be fingered rough and I just can't get the momentum on my own. I tell him to assist. I generally enjoy anything inside my pussy as long as its filled, but I particularly LOVE being finger fucked. There's something so dirty about being used as a finger puppet, especially when men thrust their fingers deep and HARD. I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I'm surprised I haven't been fingered in public- I've often thought about trying it and it would be pretty easy to do at dinner or under a table...that is, if I didn't react the way I do. I get very worked up and it usually makes me very hungry for cock. ;)

I talk filth about how slutty I am while Luke rams his finger inside me. He's pushing me so hard, my boobs are rocking back and forward and I grit my teeth. I demand that he spit on me. I just want him to make me wet by gently dribbling some saliva over my pussy lips. But he actually spits from a distance at my pussy with force, the way someone would spit at the ground. I am surprised at the way he interpreted it, but pretty turned on by the way he delivered. Disrespecting my pussy like that is pretty hot. He spits at me again and keeps rubbing. Dirty prick.

His cock is hard and he has waited patiently. After being fingered, I need cock in my mouth. I get on my knees and push him back on the bed. I gather spit on the end of my tongue and seductively drip it on the tip of his cock, down his shaft and on his balls. I massage my saliva into his balls and run my hand up his shaft. He is flinching at my touch. I gently and slowly stroke his cock from top to bottom. I go low and wrap my mouth around his balls. Only dirty bitches suck balls and I suck all of them. If your cock has been in my mouth, then your balls have too. It's all part of the service, in my opinion. I suck dirty and hard on Luke's balls, stretching them out before I remove my suction.

I'm flirting with the camera while I wank his cock fast. He bucks and tells me he is going to cum. Its way too soon and I tell him he better not cum yet. I am certainly not in a good position to catch his cum all over my face, and that is what I want. In my previous sexual experiences, I have usually caught cum in my mouth, and swallowed it down like a good girl. I swallow it so I can keep sucking cock after my suitor is done. But lately, JD and I have been watching a lot of porn together and I learn that he is into bukkake. He gets hot seeing women take loads of cum on their face. I have to say, watching all that porn made me see the appeal. Its filthy and that's what sex should be about. Spit and semen and juicy pussy, anything wet and dirty coming together. I've taken cum on my face before and I want to take it again. Luke knows that's how I want it, I've put him under strict instruction.

Before I have time to slow my tossing of his erect cock, cum unexpectedly erupts out of him. I'm furious that he came without any warning, and I tell him so. I swear at him and express my disappointment- I wanted every last drop. I grip the base of his cock and squeeze it all over my face, catching as much as I can. It's a shame I missed the start, because his cum is bright white, thick and creamy. What I did catch is roped across my eye and my cheek, keen to give-in to gravity and drip down into my mouth. Yum. I force his cock back into my mouth. I continued sucking as if he had never cum in the first place. Maybe I can make him cum again if I just keep going at him. I play with his foaming cum, swirling it around the top of his cock, extending my tongue and licking it up, over and over again.

His cock is covered in white liquid- a combination of his cum, my spit, and the saliva from right down the back of my throat. I love when I take a cock deeper, it releases a thick saliva, perfect for sucking cock for long periods of time.

He is flinching because his cock is sensitive after unloading on me, but I don't care. I keep sucking, attempting to get round two. I am wrapped around his cock tight and continue to wank him. His cock is red and I do not stop. I don't know if I will get the opportunity to suck another cock again so I make it worth my while. He's apologising but I don't give a fuck now. I keep dripping my spit on him, taking it from his cock and rubbing it into my nipples. I'm pushing my head deep onto his cock, trying to make myself gag, then slapping my open mouth with his cock. He's still hard and I want to leave him sore. My eye make up is smudged across my eyes and there's cum running down my face. I look dirty as I steal every bit of cum and lick it all up. I clean him and swallow what's left. I sucked him and used him for 10 whole minutes after he had already cum. What a cock hungry whore I am. I get up off the bed. I am done with my scraps.

He starts to make light conversation. I cut him off. "Get dressed." I want to get him out of here as soon as possible and get back to JD. He throws on clothes and I do the same, but he's still admiring my tits as I leave. We drive back to the shopping centre and he gets out of the car. He leans over "Can we do this again?" "We'll see" I say. I haven't even thought that far yet. I just want to walk through the door of JD's house with dry cum on my face and the resulting red watering eyes, and kiss him hard. Sucking Luke's cock has made me wet and left me unsatisfied so I need to get JD's massive cock inside me as soon as possible...

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Hotwife in Training Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds