• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Alone with my Mother-in-law

Home Alone with my Mother-in-law

123456

Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Daughter invites her MILF of a mother to stay with her and her husband.

After losing her job as a waitress and unable to afford her rent, sexy things happen when Audrey comes to live with her daughter, Jennifer, and son-in-law, Daniel. Unaware that her husband has been sexually lusting over her mother and her mother has been sexually lusting over her husband, Jennifer invites her mother to stay with her and her husband until she can get a job and get back on her feet.

Note: Being that a son-in-law is not blood related to his mother-in-law, normally having sex with mothers-in-law are not considered incest or incestuous. Where it becomes incest and more incestuous is when a mother-in-law lives in the same house and is part of the same household with her child and spouse. Then, instead of being the extended family, she's more the immediate family. At that point, having sex with one's mother-in-law is indeed sexually incestuous.

* * * * *

"Jennifer, I'm home," said Daniel from the backdoor in the kitchen. "Jennifer?"

Daniel walked through the kitchen to look in the living room. Normally, every time he comes home, she'd always there to greet him with a kiss and a hug. Maybe she's not home.

"Jen? Hello? I'm home. Where are you?" He leaned over the banister for his voice to carry. "Are you upstairs having sex with the neighbors again," he said laughing while knowing she'd never cheat on him with any man especially not with their neighbors. Besides, most of his neighbors were fat, old men who ogled and, no doubt, sexually lusted over his wife.

Glad to be home, it's been one Hell of a week at work. Daniel remained quiet to listen for his wife.

"I'm upstairs," said Jennifer from the distance. "I'll be right down Honey."

He walked back in the kitchen, took off his jacket, tossed it on the chair, and opened the fridge for a beer. He's been dying for a cold one all day. With the refrigerator stocked full, his beer was pushed all the way to the back. He hoped it didn't freeze. He moved his precious beer closer to the front.

He couldn't help but noticed that the contents of the shelves in the fridge were rearranged. Usually by the end of the week, they have less food instead of more food. Filled with fruits, vegetables, cheese, fish, and wine, she must have went food shopping. Maybe they're having people over this weekend. Only not recognizing some of the foods in the fridge, things that he doesn't even eat, such as mushrooms, avocadoes, peppers, and strange looking cheeses, he wondered if they were having a party.

"Hi Honey," said Jennifer coming downstairs and entering the kitchen to give her husband a kiss on the lips and a big hug while rubbing and squishing her big, 36C breasts up against him. "How was your day?"

Unable to understand any man's sexual attraction to a small breasted woman, as if giving her a whole other dimension of femininity, sexuality, and sensuality, he loved that his wife had big tits. He didn't think he could feel the same sexual attraction for Jennifer if she only had A cup breasts or even B cup breasts as he did about her having C cup, firm, shapely breasts. Not one to pass up a free feel, being that breasts were his favorite part of a women's anatomy anyway, he grabbed a whole handful of her breast through her blouse and bra while holding her and hugging her. In the way he's been groping her tits since their first date at the movies while kissing her, he's been groping her breasts ever since.

Happily surprised when he immediately felt her nipple make its appearance in the palm of his hand, his wife wasn't wearing a padded bra. Hopefully expecting to see the big impressions her nipples made through her bra and blouse, he looked down at his wife's breasts with excited, sexual anticipation. Just as he hoped to see her nipples as if she had two more eyes staring out at him, there they were. Her nipples were fully erect and proudly protruding through her bra and blouse.

"Hello," he said to Jen's nipples while pulling them out more through her blouse and bra with his thumb and index fingers.

"Danny," said Jen breathlessly while laughing and slapping his hand away. "You're getting me all hot and bothered."

He looked at her and gave her his best Cheshire cat smile.

"You say that if there's something wrong with me getting you all hot and bothered," he said kissing her while continuing to feel her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra. "New bra?"

He looked down to study her big tits again that filled her big bra and stretched out her blouse. He loved that his wife had a big rack. He loved his wife's big tits. As if showing him how happy they were to see him, he loved seeing his wife's big nipples poking through her bra and blouse. So firm and so shapely, aside from her big, beautiful, brown eyes and her shapely, round, firm ass, more than any other part of her beautiful body, other than her pretty face, he loved his wife's big tits.

"Actually it is a new bra. I went shopping today," she said looking down at her brad clad breasts before looking up at him to give him a naughty, sexy look. "Wanna see?"

Wanna see? As if he'd ever say no to that invitation of seeing her bra and/or her breasts. He only wished more woman would ask him if he wanted to see their bras and/or their breasts.

"Sure, I'd love to see your bra. You'll never hear me say no to an invitation to see your bra," he said. "You know how much I love bras, as long as they're filled with big tits," he said.

She shot him a look that made him silently say 'Oh, oh,' to himself.

"Pardon?"

He needed to say something fast to assuage her before she changes her mind about showing him her brassiere.

"Sorry, what I meant to say was, um, you know how much I love seeing your bra, especially when filled with your tits," he said.

Seemingly satisfied with his comment, she gave him a warm, sexy smile.

"That's better," she said.

He stared at the big impressions her breasts made in her blouse in the way that a man dying for a beer stares at a cold, frosty one on TV in a beer commercial.

"Well, c'mon, stop teasing me and let me see your bra," he said opening and closing his hands poised at chest level as if he was already touching, feeling, fondling, and squeezing Jennifer's big boobs.

As if she was a stripper on stage stripping off her clothes, she smiled at him while giving him sexy looks with her big, beautiful, brown eyes. With her long, chestnut brown hair cascading down and across her shoulders, she was very pretty. She resembled Natalie Portman but with tits. Purposely teasing him, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse to show him the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of deep cleavage, and a pale, blue bra with cream colored lace.

"You're such a pervert when it comes to tits," she said slowly shaking her head while unbuttoning the last button of her blouse.

She looked down at her bra clad breasts before looking up at him.

"Sorry, I've always been a connoisseur of your breasts," he said feeling her tits through her bra.

She took a step back from his horny hands and looked down at her bra again before looking up at him again.

"Well, what do you think? Do you like my bra? Isn't it pretty? I think it's so pretty," she said flaying open her blouse for him to get a good look of her bra. "Isn't it sexy? I think it's so sexy," she said looking down at her bra while cupping her big tits in her hands through her bra in the way he just had.

With her big nipples seemingly trying to poke holes through her bra as if they were twin laser beams, he stared at his wife's new bra and her emerging nipples. As if seeing her cleavage and bra for the first time, he stared at the impressions her nipples made in her bra. He couldn't wait to feel her breasts through her bra. He couldn't wait to finger her nipples through her bra.

"I like it," he said immediately stepping forward to finger her nipples through her bra and to coax them out even further. "I like this bra way better than the padded bras that you always wear. Why some homosexual bra designer would think that a woman who has C cup breasts would need a padded bra is beyond me. Even your mother, who has D cup breasts wears padded bras."

Jennifer shot her husband a curious look.

"How do you know my mother wears padded bras?"

With him a bra and breast expert, he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Because I can't see her nipples through her bra in the way that I can see your nipples through this bra now," he said leaning down to suck her nipples through her bra, first one and then the other.

"Oh, my God, Danny," she said putting a hand behind his head to run her long, manicured fingers through his dark brown hair while closing her eyes and leaning back her head. "You're making me so hot," she whispered while melting him with her big, beautiful brown eyes.

He pushed her blouse out of the way and lifted her bra up and over her tits to free her breasts. He kissed his wife while touching, feeling, and fondling her breasts and while fingering her nipples. Kissing and kissing her, he reached down behind her to cup her sweet ass in his big hands. He loved his wife. He loved kissing her, especially French kissing her. He broke off his wet kiss to focus his attention to her breasts.

This time, instead of sucking out her nipples through her bra, he leaned down to suck her naked breasts. First he sucked her right big tit before sucking her left big tit while continuing to finger her right nipple. Her nipples were now totally erect and hard. She had big nipples and he loved his wife's big nipples as much as he loved her big breasts.

"I love feeling your big tits, Jennifer," he said feeling her big tits. "I love sucking your big nipples," he said lowering his head to take her nipples in his mouth, first one and then the other.

Jennifer swooned with her husband paying as much attention to her as he paid to her tits.

"You keep this up and you'll make me want to suck your cock," she whispered breathlessly in his ear.

With her not having to say that twice, he unzipped himself and pulled out his stiff prick.

"Danny, no. Wait! What are you doing? Oh, my God. Not here. Not now," she said pushing him away.

She pulled away from him, pulled down her bra and buttoned her blouse.

"I was hoping you'd blow me," he said slowly stroking his cock while running a slow finger across her lips.

Obviously not something she wanted to do right now, she made a sour face of displeasure.

"Okay cowboy before you get me all hot and bothered, I need to tell you something," she said with a serious face.

Oh, oh, the last time she started a statement with I need to tell you something, she was pregnant. Thankfully a miscarriage, he wasn't ready for kids yet.

"What?"

She wrinkled her brow to look at him with apprehension.

"It's my mother," she said.

* * * * *

Fearing the worst, Danny hoped for the best. He liked her mother, Audrey. What was not to like about her? Right up there on the top of his prerequisite list in what a woman should possess, she has big tits, huge 36D breasts. She has breasts even bigger than Jen's big breasts. Moreover, he has a lot in common with his mother-in-law.

For instance, she has a D cup left breast and a D cup right breast. Being that he loves her D cup breasts and being that she obviously loves her D cup breasts too, that's two things that he has in common with her right there. Moreover, something else they have in common, with her a sexual flirt and a naughty tease, he loves that she's a sexual flirt and a naughty tease too.

With the things that they have in common continuing, she enjoys flashing him down blouse views of her bra and cleavage and he loves seeing down blouse views of her bra and cleavage. Seemingly and unbelievably they both have even more in common. She enjoys teasing him with up skirt view of her panties and he loves seeing up skirt views of her panties. With him having so very much in common with his sexy mother-in-law, every son-in-law should have a hot mother-in-law like Audrey, his fun loving, MILF of a mother-in-law.

Expanding his preference of woman from his wife and mother-in-law to include all women, he liked, an understatement, he loved any woman who has big tits, especially one who has C cup breasts or larger. As far as he was concerned, as if busty women had another dimension, there was something so very special about women with big tits. Women who had bigger breasts just looked better when wearing low cut blouses, tight sweaters, and even baggy sweatshirts.

With him always trying to cop a cheap feel of her big breasts whenever hugging his mother-in-law hello and hugging her good-bye, when he wasn't feeling the back of her bra, he was feeling the side of her underwire bra cups. Becoming more brazen with every hug he gave her, even when he slowly slid his hand along the side of her bra clad breasts before and after giving her a hug, a positive, telling sign, she hasn't slapped his hand away yet. He wondered if she enjoyed him touching her bra clad breasts as much as he enjoyed feeling her bra clad breasts.

Maybe the next time he hugs her, daring himself to do so, he'll put both of his hands on the front of her big, bra clad boobs and feel them while squeezing them through her blouse and bra. Maybe the next time he hugs her, double daring himself to do so, he'll try kissing her on the lips longer than he usually does. Maybe the next time he kisses her, hoping he goes for broke and doesn't chicken out, he'll try parting her lips with his tongue and French kiss her. Hoping she'd take the sexual hint, he wondered what she'd do if he ran a slow tongue across her lips the next time he kissed her.

Would she open her mouth? Would she accept his tongue inside? Would she return his French kiss with her French kiss? Would she return his sexual passion with her sexual passion? Oh my God, after having his wicked sexual way with his wife's big breasts, now he was getting sexually aroused while thinking of his mother-in-law.

If Audrey allowed him to slip her his tongue while French kissing his mother-in-law, he imagined going further than he's ever gone with her before. He imagined feeling her big tits through her blouse and bra before reaching around behind her to feel her firm, round ass through her short skirt and panty. Only, he knew what he was thinking in kissing and feeling up his mother-in-law was nothing more than the sexual fantasies he had while masturbating and imagining having sex with Jennifer's mother, Audrey.

"You're mother? What's wrong with your mother? Is she ill?"

In the serious way his wife looked at him with panic, sorrow, and sadness, he figured her mother was dead. With Jen's mother dying too young, way too young, he hoped she wasn't dead or dying. Truly, with her premature demise, that would be such a waste of a great set of knockers. Too young to die, with her only in her early fifties, even though she tells everyone she's still in her forties, at the very least, he was hoping to see his mother-in-law's big boobs before she passed to the other side. If she had already passed over to the other side, he wondered if they'd allow him to view her body at the morgue, purely for purposes of identification, of course.

"Hmm, I think it's her but I'm not totally certain. I'd have to see her breasts to make a positive identification," he imagined returning the attendant's surprised look with a serious look of his own.

"Pardon?" The attendant looked at him as if he was nuts.

"We were close, very close. Please lower the sheet down to her waist so that I may examine her breasts," he imagined saying as the attendant lowered the sheet down to her waist.

"Okay," said the attendant staring at Audrey's lifeless breasts in the way that Daniel was staring at Audrey's lifeless breasts.

"Yeah, that's her. That's my mother-in-law. I recognize her by her big tits," he imagined saying to the attendant at the morgue while the attendant looked at him suspiciously. "They're a matched pair. Consider her positively identified."

While wishing his mother-in-law wasn't dead, at the very least, he still had hopes of touching, feeling, and fondling his mother-in-law's big tits while fingering her big nipples. He still harbored hopes of parting her lips with his tongue and sticking his tongue down her throat while feeling her hot body through her clothes. Part of his sexual fantasy, while feeling her big breasts and her shapely ass, he imagined her putting her hand on his cock before she took his cock in her mouth. With a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head, he imagined Audrey on her knees sucking him while he fondled her big breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

In the way that Jennifer has big nipples, he knew that Audrey has big nipples too. With her not having modesty enough to wear a robe over her nightgown in front of him, he's already seen her nipples poking through her sheer nightgowns numerous times. Every time she walked in front of him in her short, low but, sheer nightgown, he gets an erection. Every time he's seen the big impressions her nipples make in her nightgown, his erection grows harder and bigger. At the very least, before she died, he hoped to suck her big nipples before she sucked his cock and before, during, and after he fucked her. God he was so bad and destined to go to Hell for having such sexually salacious thoughts of his wife's mother, especially if she was dead or dying.

"No, she's not ill. She's fine. Only, she lost her job," said Jennifer looking at him with her sad, brown eyes obviously expecting his sympathy for her mother.

"That sucks," he said glad that her breasts were still alive, healthy, and well.

"The restaurant where she worked as a waitress cut the staff in half. With the close of the factory in town closing after losing their business to China, she's been looking for a job for three months with no luck. Now she can't even afford to pay her rent," she said looking at him again with her expressive eyes looking so sad and so pitiful.

She touched his arm as if begging for his sympathy for her poor, homeless mother. Suddenly, Daniel imagined Jen's big breasted mother homeless. He imagined her roaming back alleys braless while collecting bottles and cans for the refund money to buy food to eat and something to drink. He imagined her hitchhiking and giving passing motorists a feel of her naked breasts and/or a hand job, and/or a blowjob in exchange for a few dollars. He imagined giving her mother a ride every day and giving her a few dollars for a feel of her big breasts while she gave him a hand job and a blowjob.

"Thank you for financially helping my mother," he imagined his wife saying while not realizing that her mother was helping him sexually as much as he was helping her financially.

"Oh, don't bother thanking me. It's been my pleasure to help your mother out with a few dollars," he imagined saying to his wife.

If only she knew it was his sexual pleasure to help her mother, she'd be pissed.

Only, her mother was nothing like that. Her mother wasn't a whore or even a slut. Nothing more than a sexy flirt and a naughty tease, she was a good woman who enjoyed nothing more than giving him furtive down blouse peeks of her the tops of her meaty breasts, her cleavage, and her bra. As if she was imitating Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, she was a fun loving mother-in-law who seemingly enjoyed flashing him her panties while slowly crossing and uncrossing her shapely legs. Unable to remove his eyes from between her legs, he loved it when she sat across from him with her knees parted just enough to give him a continual up skirt view of her bright, white panties. Glad that she's not dead, he'd really miss her tits, um, his mother-in-law.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home Alone with my Mother-in-law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds