• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cousins Hookup

Cousins Hookup

My parents told me that my aunt, uncle and their daughter Denise were coming to visit us for a few days. I would have to move out of my bedroom and sleep on the couch in the family room. I wasn't too happy about that. My relatives showed up on Friday afternoon. I hadn't seen Denise in a couple of years. She had changed since I last saw here. She was tall with short brown hair. Denise was thin and she didn't have much boobs.

I know I shouldn't look but I was horny lately. I couldn't remember the last time I had sex. I ended up having to hear that tired, old story about Denise and myself once more. We were born on the same day nineteen years ago just hours apart. I was a few hours older. I can't tell you how many times I had to hear that tale.

Thankfully my parents and aunt and uncle were going out that night for dinner and drinks. I was supposed to entertain Denise while they were out. I settled into the couch to watch a movie that evening. Denise sat on the other end of the couch. I must have drifted off sometime during the flick. I came out of my sleep to see Denise standing over top of me with a blanket in her hands.

"You looked cold," she told me.

I don't know what came over me just then. I pulled the blanket away and reach out for Denise. I managed to pull her onto my lap.

"What is wrong with you, Ron?" Denise asked me.

I was horny and there was Denise before me. I had Denise sitting on my lap. I started to grind my crotch into Denise.

"Are you getting an erection?" She asked me.

I think she was embarrassed. My cock was getting hard and she could feel it through my pants. Denise tried to pull away but I had her in my grip. I reached over and started to pull her shirt up over her head. I was right. Denise didn't have very big tits. I unsnapped her bra and finally saw her saw boobs. She was basically flat chested and her nipples were small pebbles on her chest.

I put my hands on her tits and I massaged them. Denise let out this moan. She must have been getting into the action. I do know that my cock was growing harder. I got Denise to stand up and I pulled her pants and panties off. I stripped out of my clothes and I pulled Denise back down onto my lap. My stiff member was now rubbing across her pussy lips.

"We can't do this," she told me.

I disagreed. My dick slid across her opening. My cousin's pussy was wet. She couldn't fool me. I got my cock in place and I started to enter my cousin's pussy. I was having trouble pushing into her. The light finally went off. My cousin was still a virgin.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her.

Denise's face went flush and she nodded her head. My God, I couldn't believe my luck. I kept pushing and I finally broke through. I looked down and saw a little blood running out. One thing was for sure, Denise was tight down below. I worked my way inside my cousin. She was getting into it at last. I placed my hands on her hips and I forced her down onto my cock.

"God, you feel so big," Denise told me.

I am just average size, around six inches but if she felt my cock was big I wasn't going to tell her differently. I brought my ass up and I fed my cousin there on the couch. Denise got into the fucking. She would slide down on me as I pushed my rod up into her belly. I brought my hands up to her chest once more. That really got Denise turned on. Here I had been upset because my relatives were upending my weekend. Little did I know this would be happening.

Denise was riding up and down on my shaft. I wish I knew how long we had been fucking. Perhaps a half hour or so. I knew I should pull out before I had to cum. I wasn't using a rubber and my cousin definitely wasn't on the pill. I couldn't bring myself to pull out. I got so close and I had to release. I squirted my load deep into Denise. I wish you could have seen her face. I knew she was expecting me to pull out before I let go. It just didn't work out that way.

Denise's pussy went into these spasms as I flooded her belly with my seed. I held her down on my cock so she wouldn't pull off. I gave her a good week's worth of my cream. I know I shot a good six times into her pussy. Those small nipples got so hard. I pinched each one as we had our orgasms together. Denise had her arms around my neck and she held on for all it was worth. I had emptied out but my dick was still hard and I just held my cock in place.

After some minutes I eventually got soft and Denise stood up.

"I better go to the bathroom," she told me.

I waited for her to get back. When she returned she had this concerned look on her face.

"What if I get pregnant, Ron?"

I told her it was just one time and she shouldn't worry. To be honest, I was beginning to think it was stupid what I had done. I couldn't go back so I told her it would be okay. It was getting late so we got dressed. We were watching TV when the parents got back. My Mom asked how everything went. I told her we watched a movie and just kicked back.

That night I slept alone on the couch. I really didn't sleep much. I had Denise on my mind the whole time. I wondered if I had screwed up our relationship. The next day was much like the previous night. The adults planned on going out during the day. That would leave Denise and I alone once more. As soon as they left I found out what Denise's thoughts were.

"I thought about you all night long," she told me.

That was a good sign I figured. Sure enough we got naked and I took Denise once again. This time Denise got onto her back on the couch. I crawled in between her legs. I rubbed my cock across her opening.

"Oh my God!" Denise kept saying.

I finally pushed my dick inside her tight quim. Denise knew what to do. She wrapped those long legs around my back. I stretched my legs out and gave my cousin every hard inch I had. It was so quiet except for the sound of my balls hitting Denise's ass. Denise was practically begging me to fuck her one more time. That is exactly what I did. I took my cousin with my bare cock that morning. I was able to go much longer that day.

I lowered my face and I found those tiny nipples. I started to bite each one. That sent Denise off. She was so wet that day. I plunged my dick in deep and then pulled out slowly. I kept doing that until Denise screamed out loud. I managed to push her over the edge as we made love.

"You want my cock, don't you?" I said to her.

"Yes, yes," was the reply I kept getting.

I filled Denise with my cream twice that day. I came in her a first time and then after we rested I had Denise get on all fours. I was able to easily slip my cock into her cum filled pussy. I placed my hands on her hips and took her again. I came a second time but it wasn't like before. Denise did have some big orgasms, however. Her muscles gripped me hard as I finished her off with my warm seed.

In my wildest dreams I never figured this would happen. I got to fuck my thin cousin three times over those few days they spent with us. I think that Denise fell in love with my cock. We managed to exchange phone numbers and Denise begged me to get in touch with her as soon as I could. My relatives have just left and my mind is on Denise. I wonder if I am going to regret fucking her without protection.

Only time will tell, I guess. In a day or so I plan on getting hold of Denise and I hope we can get together for some more hot cousin loving.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cousins Hookup

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds