• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cynthia's Submission Ch. 17

Cynthia's Submission Ch. 17

12

Thanks for reading my stories; I am sorry for the long delays between the chapters. All I can hope is that you continue to keep reading them and don't mind if they take a bit to come out. I do wish you enjoy this next installment, even if it is a bit shorter. Comments and Ratings as always are appreciated, as too are any possible suggestions you might wish to read Cynthia and Sage partake in.

*

I awoke early the next morning naked and crusted with cum, but I felt refreshed and energized. I was proud of myself for doing as my mistress set out for me the night before, and was eager to see what my next task may be. Without cleaning up, I walked to my computer and booted it up. Once it was running, I logged into my email and saw the message I was dying to read awaiting me; it simply had the subject "Task #2", and I could see Sage had also added some attachments to it. Before reading the email I opened up the attachments, and immediately my pussy flooded with arousal as I viewed the very erotic and pornographic pictures of me from the night before. In my state of heightened arousal, I read over the email that detailed my next task.

"Good morning gloryhole slut. Hopefully you are able to take to your next task as easy as you did your first; it should be quite the thrill for you. Before I get to that however, I need to give you a bit of background as to how I came up with this task. As you may be able to gather I am a very sexual young women, and considering this I sometimes enjoy the wonderful offerings of the internet when it comes to pornography. There is site I go sometimes that specializes in girls using webcams to put on sexy shows for anonymous audiences. You know the type, were you get to view them for free, but the girls usually will do more wild and erotic stuff if you tip them electronically. Well anyways, some of my more favorite shows are often ones in which the girl is somewhere public while doing the sexual performance for tips. It has a sense of excitement, and danger.

So that brings me to your second task, I want you to perform a show like this for me. Not too worry, it will only be me you will be performing for, but it will be in a public venue. In fact the location for this performance of yours will take place at the University library two towns over. You will bring with you your laptop that has a built in webcam, and if you look in your hall closet you will find a newly acquired second webcam and mobile modem. The mobile modem will allow you to use your laptop without risking the tech team at the University seeing what you will be doing, and the second webcam will help capture multiple angels. Setting them up should be rather easy.

You are to leave for the library as soon as you finish this email, and are cleaned up and ready to go; no later than noon. As far as what you are to wear, you should wear a nice sundress that is easily removable, and of course no underwear. I'll leave your footwear up to you, but I expect it to be sexy. Also, you are to bring your collar, the large dildo, a butt plug, and a long coat. Carry all of your items, in a backpack; that way you will look more like a student. Upon reaching the University, you will call me, and I will inform you on the details of how you will connect with me via webcam. Remember, to be at the library no later than noon, I will be expecting your call so don't make me wait.

Sincerely,

Your Mistress"

Once I finished reading the email, I ponder my task momentarily wondering of the number of possibilities and risk I may have to take. However, the excitement to perform for my mistress even via webcam was enough to quell any fears or hesitations I may have had. I hurried off to clean up and gather my supplies, for I knew I would want to make sure and get to the library as soon as possible. In the shower, as I scrubbed away the remnants of my glory hole adventure, I envisioned what putting on a webcam show for Sage in a public library would be like. My hand wandered between my thighs as I imagined being naked amongst the books and stacks, or pushing a dildo into myself as I sat at a study nook; it was amazing how much the thoughts excited me.

Not wanting to push myself to climax without Sage's permission, I reluctantly pulled my hand away from myself, exited the shower to dry off. Quickly, I fixed myself up and had on a nice airy, blue sundress with spaghetti straps. The hem came down to three inches above my knee, and felt incredibly light on my naked skin. I paired the dress with a pair of black patent leather Mary Janes, to add to the effect of a college girl that the backpack would help with. Before leaving the closet, I pulled out my khaki colored trench coat to bring with me. When worn it would cover me up more than the sundress.

Strolling to the hall closet, I found the two pieces of electronics Sage had informed me about and brought them back to my computer. I wanted to set them up prior to leaving so I wouldn't have to do it at the library. Just as Sage had sad, setup was a synch, and I was soon gathering the devices together to put into my bag. I still had my backpack that I used in college stored away in a closet. Getting the electronics put inside, I scurried off to my bedroom to retrieve the dildo, butt plug, and my collar. Putting each item inside the pack, and zipping it shut, I was ready to head out for the University.

I had to travel about an hour to get there, and that meant I would arrive about an hour and a half before noon. The entire drive, I continued to imagine the endless possibilities Sage would come up with for my webcam show, and before I knew it I was at my destination. I was somewhat familiar with this University as it had been my school's rival in sports, and I would often come with friends to cheer on our sport teams. However, other than the sporting venues I wasn't too sure where anything else was. I had to stop and get out, to look at a campus guide map to find out the location of the library, and was happy to realize I had parked in the appropriate lot already. On my way back to my car to get my bag, I called Sage to let her know I had arrived; she answered almost immediately.

"So, my slut has made it to the library, and very quickly it seems. Someone must be eager to perform in public."

I responded appropriately being her submissive, "Yes mistress, I am eager to do as my mistress wishes."

"Well slut, I am happy to hear that, because I have plenty of wishes for you to fulfill this afternoon. However, you must first get ready. Go and find a nice secluded area of the library, a place you can be relatively alone. You will then setup your laptop, and webcams to begin chatting with me. I have emailed you the address to the site we will be using this afternoon, so once you are connect you will request me to view. Don't make we wait too long slut."

With that the line went dead, and I found myself quickly hurry to the library. Once inside, I began my hunt for an appropriate location to set up. The library was three stories tall, and after a preliminary glance around the main floor, I decided it might be best to go upstairs as it looked rather crowded with students on the first floor. Because of my short crew cut, and flirty blue dress, I did get my fair share of looks and stares as I headed off to the elevators, and I got a tingle inside when I thought if they only knew what I would be doing in a few moments. Hell, I didn't even know what I would be doing, only a vague idea.

Inside the elevators, I decided to go directly to the top floor, as I figured less people would take to time to travel all the way up here to study. When the doors opened I was happy to see that my assumption was right. The elevator opened onto a smaller open study area with long tables of which only had a few students sitting at them reading or on laptops. The rest of the floor seemed too filled up with aisles of book stacks. I did notice that there was a pathway around the edges of the floor to follow along the walls, and that this path had some more private cubicles lining it. I decided to follow this path and investigate the floor a bit further.

As I walk around the floor, I passed the more private desk cubicles, and took note that most were empty. Also they were parallel with the aisle of books, so they almost were completed sealed off from outside view. I continued on the path and around the backside of the aisles. On the backside the path narrowed and there were no cubicles, just floor to ceiling glass windows to allow light in. Continuing on, the side opposite that of the elevators, the path widened and was a replica of the other side. A line of desk cubicles running along one side of the path pushed up to the wall, with the aisles of books running on the other side of the path. This side was far more secluded than the other, as it could not be seen from the main area of the library as easily. I walked down the entire row of cubicles to see how many were taken and was glad to see only two or three were; all mostly near the front, closer to the elevators. I doubled back and chose the empty cubicle at the end of the row, closest to the back wall. This way I could see anyone coming from in front of me, and not have to worry too much about someone coming from behind.

Satisfied with my choice, I set my bag down and began to pull out my equipment I needed to set up. I left the "toys" in my bag and set it on the ground at my feet as I worked. Soon I was ready to go, and was quickly online with the modem Sage had purchased for me. Loading up my email, I found the link Sage had provided and loaded it up as soon as possible. It took a bit for me to become familiar with the site and make sure my webcams were set up, but within moments I figured it all out and sent of the invite for Sage to join the room. In a matter of seconds here name appeared in the chat box. The way the site was configured, I was the only one going to be using a webcam, while Sage and I would communicate mainly through the chat box. I was a bit disappointed by this, because I was hoping I would get to see my mistress as I performed for her, but at least I knew she would be seeing me. However, I couldn't dwell on that matter for long as Sage soon began the chat dialogue.

Sage: Have you found a nice secluded space for your webcam show?

Me: Yes mistress, I believe I have.

Sage: How about you lift up the second webcam and kind of give me a view of your surroundings?

I did as Sage instructed and lifted the secondary webcam up into the air and turned it around to show her a 360 degree view of where I was.

Sage: Very good slut, things should get interesting now. You should start by putting on your collar.

Me: Yes mistress.

I reached into my bag and pulled out my leather collar. With practiced hands I quickly had the strap around my neck.

Sage: Well now doesn't my little pet slut look so appropriate with her little collar on? Now why don't you show me how much of a slut you are, and take the dress off?

Me: Yes mistress.

With a flush of nerves I quickly looked around to make sure no one was around or coming near. Of course I chose this spot to keep that possibility low, but still wanted to make sure. Confident that I was hidden and no one was coming, I nervously began to pull the dress up and over my head. It took only seconds for me to take it off, but those felt like minutes. With it off, I set it down on the desk, and sat naked as I redirected my attention to Sage.

Sage: What a naughty little pet you are. I bet you feel so vulnerable sitting naked in a public library. Well, let's see if we can't push the envelope a little more. Considering I won't be letting you use the dress anymore, go and put it in the cubicle two in front of you. Oh, and make sure you angle the webcam so I can watch.

Me: Yes mistress.

Riding a wave of nervous excitement I took no time to ponder my task, but simply stood up, adjusted the webcam, and then made my way to the cubicle with my dress in hand. No one was around, but the knowledge that at any moment someone could come around one of the corners and see me kept me on edge and made me sure to be quick. Dropping the dress onto the desk of the cubicle, I quickly hurried back to my cubicle for some sense of security and repositioned the secondary webcam.

Sage: Well done pet. I bet your little cunt is just dripping with excitement. Show me how wet you are slut. Pull the webcam down and let me watch as you finger yourself a little bit.

Me: Yes mistress.

Again, doing just as Sage wished I grab the cam and begin to touch myself. She is right as usual, as I am absolutely soaked from the excitement of the situation. The risk of exposure, like it has countless times before, has me practically leaking onto the chair. My body warms, not only with excitement, but with pride as I know I am making my mistress happy. I touch myself slowly with two fingers at first, focusing on the outside of my sex and coating my lips with the juices I am producing. Wanting to go further, I slip my fingers inside and began to stroke them in and out; building the pleasure within and the desire for release. I am only at it for a moment before Sage pops up with further instructions.

Sage: Stop. Take your fingers out of your sloppy cunt and lick them clean.

I do as I am told, and moan as I taste myself.

Sage: Take your dildo out of your bag, and give it a good blow job right there on the desktop.

Me: Yes mistress.

Reaching down to my feet, I pull the toy from my bag. Sage had told me earlier to bring my large dildo, however she didn't specify which one exactly. Over our time together, my collection of dildos has seemed to grow; especially ones of the large variety. The one I choose for this outing was my 10 inch black jelly dildo with realistic balls. I set it up on the table top, and begin my duty of going down on it. The rubber taste takes a while to leave my mouth, but soon my only focus is putting on a good show for Sage. I bob up and down on the fake cock, and behave as if it eventually will cum if I am good enough. I begin taking it deep into my throat and pushing my mouth down to the soft jelly balls. Holding myself impaled on the cock, I forget where I am, and only focus on my task. Saliva begins rolling out past my lips and forming a puddle of sticky spit around the base of the rubber dick. While I am performing, I keep my eyes locked to the screen and cams to make sure my mistress is pleased. Eventually, I see she has typed further instructions.

Sage: You're doing good pet, now keep that cock in your mouth and stand up. I want you to walk out of the cubicle and continue your blow job show on the floor of the walkway. Make sure the webcam can see you. Count to 100 before coming back to the cubicle.

Upon reading Sage's message, I push the dildo all the way into my throat and hold it there with one hand. I then grabbed the webcam and directed it at the floor next to my cubicle before leaving the cubicle and getting down on the floor to continue my task. I become even more focused on my job, and the warmth I feel from the arousal and exposure spur me on. Knowing that I am completely nude in a public library, crouched down on the floor in front of a floor to ceiling window, and performing felatio on a ten inch rubber cock drives me wild. I no longer care what the blow job looks like, but simply am impaling my mouth and throat onto the phallus. At first, I forget to count because I am lost in the moment, but soon I realize I better unless I want to spend the rest of the day out in the open. Not wanting to risk being caught, but none the less being endlessly aroused by the chance of being caught, I begin counting off in my head to a hundred. As I counted and continued my mouth assault, I began to envision being caught and being seen. Not knowing if anyone can see from the outside through the window is also a thrill, but I am confident that I am on a high enough floor that this would be nearly impossible; plus the outside of the windows seem to be tinted anyway so it seems unlikely I could be spotted from the outside. However, I began to picture myself performing in front of countless strangers as they looked on with shock, or pointed and laughed at me. I was slipping further and further into my role as a slut for Sage, and was now craving the continued humiliation and depravity that went along with it. Eventually, I was able to come back to some bit of reality as I reached one hundred in my head. Stranding up, I kept the dildo in my mouth and took a glance around before returning inside my cubicle.

Sage: What an obedient pet slut you are, now go back out of the cubicle but further away and fuck yourself with that dildo. Do not cum, just stuff yourself like a true whore for a good minute before coming back.

Me: Yes mistress.

With the rubber member still in my mouth, I took a glance to make sure there was still no one around before adjusting the webcam and heading to a further spot two cubicles ahead of me on the floor. I sat down on the cool floor, and spread my legs open. Removing the toy from my mouth I guided it down to my dripping snatch and snuck it inside in one quick push. Wanting to continue putting on a good show for Sage, I start to aggressively push and pull the fake cock in and out of my sloppy box. I also keep picturing someone coming around the corner to find me which keeps me pushing myself to behave even sluttier. I figured I would count once again to a hundred in my head to be safe that I was fucking myself for a minute as per Sage's order. The idea that at any moment someone could come around and find was the like gas to a flame, and ignited me to behave in such a whorish manner. All too quickly however I reached the silent count of one hundred in my head, which thankfully allowed me to stop my self-fucking or else I am not sure I would have been able to keep from climaxing. Returning to my relatively safe hiding spot with the dildo held inside my abuse boxed, another message from Sage was waiting for me.

Sage: Well done slut. That was an excellent pounding you gave that pretty little cunt of yours, but I'm sure you tight whore asshole needs some attention as well. Get the plug you brought with you out, and prepare it to go into your vacant ass with your mouth while standing in the cubicle.

Me: Yes mistress.

Making sure the webcams were appropriately adjusted, I reached into my bag and pulled out the butt plug I had brought. I had chosen a traditional style plug, pink and large, for the day's task. Once I produced the plug from the bag, I held it in front of the cams for a moment to allow Sage to see it, before I brought to my mouth and began to slobber on it to lubricate for its soon to be new residence. As I performed my slutty mouth movements on the plug, Sage wrote out further instructions for me to follow.

Sage: What a true slut you are. Pull out the dildo from your snatch, and finger yourself some more before using your whore juices to lube up you asshole.

I did as Sage instructed and pulled the dildo out of my drenched pussy, setting it on the desktop before reaching back with my free hand to stuff my cunt with my fingers. I felt so dirty as I stood in a college library naked, sucking on a butt plug and fingering my pussy so I could wet my own asshole for the plug. With my fingers properly coating my juices, I pulled them out and placed them against the ring of my ass. Using soft circular motions I began coating my asshole with the slimy coating.

Sage: That should be good enough my pet slut, let me see you push the pretty pink plug into your slutty little ass.

I pulled the plug my mouth and turned around so my back was to the cams. I bent slightly at the waist and brought the plug around to my rear end. Without a moment of hesitation, I began to press it into my sphincter, forcing it to pass the tightness of my ass hole. Slowly it began to slip further and further into my ass, filling me up as it went. Eventually, I pushed it past the widest point, and my ass took over from there by swallowing up the remainder of the plug until only the base remained. With the plug lodged in place, I turned back to the face the cams and see what further instructions Sage may have for me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cynthia's Submission Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds