• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 03

Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 03

12

Author's Note: When I began this series I had intended it to be a three chapter series because I thought that would cover the weekend but I have realized I will now have to add a fourth chapter later. To understand this series better it is best to begin with chapter 1.

*

I woke up with a bit of a hangover but otherwise alright.

I found that I wasn't tied so I got out of bed and fixed several bowls of shrimp creole and began watching old reruns.

I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in the morning still untied.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and could see that Fidelity was having coffee.

"How are you doing this morning," she asked.

"I'm not happy actually. This is supposed to be my weekend and that's what you've claimed and then you made me do something I didn't want to do last night."

"But I thought you wanted me to be dominant," she replied

"Well I did but part of that is consent. You made me do something without it. Now if you had asked me if I wanted to do it and offered me something in return it's a deal I might have taken because no I don't want to eat my own cum but it's not say something that is just unacceptable under any circumstances like some of the things I have seen in stories and movies that women expect men who have submitted to do that I just won't do under any circumstances and am not interested in even as a trade but you should have asked me first."

"But you said you wanted me to be dominant......"

"Fidelity, there has to be mutual agreement unless you agree outright that there isn't. I think I told you some fantasies I have and you've fulfilled many of them and I've been grateful but the implicit agreement by me telling them and you doing them is by me telling you I agree to it. We never discussed you feeding me my own cum. I have to admit it was a bit hot and I could trade it for something else but you never gave me that option and I'm a bit hurt by it emotionally."

"I never meant to hurt you."

"I can accept that. But because you did it without asking me first and us agreeing on it I want you to do something for me in return and you'll do it without question as a way to make up for making me eat that cum last night without my OK first. Especially since this is supposed to be my weekend, darling."

"Ok, I can do that, honey."

With that out of the way we went to church and I then convinced her to drive us to Waffle House for breakfast. There is freedom in bondage very much but it was nice to be out of it for a while, especially when you're letting them fix you breakfast and in my still hungover state I had the steak dinner and then added several extra orders of hashbrowns.

We talked about mundane things at the Waffle House because of course what we were doing this weekend just wasn't appropriate discussion for such a place but on the way back home in the car we began talking again.

"So what are you going to want me to do to make up for last night?" Fidelity asked.

"Remember how on our first date we got drunk and you told me about Desiree and all the things she was into?"

"Yes"

You could see a look of surprise and query come upon Fidelity's face.

Desiree is very kinky and has no problem telling her friends and Fidelity when drunk has no problem talking about Desiree's exploits.

I saw Desiree as a potential kink partner from the beginning if I ever had the courage to ask Fidelity but this weekend wasn't going to be about that at least when she sprung it upon me.

But after making me eat my own cum without my OK first and figuring that Desiree would be game and I was formulating a plan to make Fidelity understand limits and that just because you submit to someone doesn't mean you give them license to violate their consent.

Submission is the highest form of trust and she broke mine.

I have this need but if she's going to be the one to help me fulfill it she has to do it right.

So the idea came into my mind to involve Desiree and I decided I was going to do so.

"Darling. Remember yesterday how you said you knew I had a fantasy of being dominated by two women but we weren't going to bring another one in for this weekend. After last night I want to bring in Desiree and you are going to submit to whatever Desiree decides. Do you have a problem with this?"

"Well, Lee I....."

"Darling, you made me eat my own cum without asking. Now if we had negotiated the scene beforehand or if I had given you carte blanche that would be one thing but you sprung that on me and well I would have liked to have some input. It's not something I like but I would have done it as a trade but you never gave me that trade. Me bringing in Desiree is that trade."

"Well when you put it like that, OK."

Fidelity didn't know what I had planned for her and that was just as well.

We got back home.

She tied me up, gagged me this time with just straight duct tape and then used me as a footrest as she called Desiree.

"Hey, Desiree how are you doing this morning?

"Just fine," Desiree replied.

"Well, remember all those kinky things we talked about that you like to do?"

"Why are you asking me about this on a Sunday morning?"

"Apparently Lee is into that kind of stuff. I've actually kept him tied up since Friday. Right now I've got him bound and gagged and am using him as a footrest. I told him about some of the things you have done and so he wants you to come be a part of this. I've told him this is Lee Appreciation Weekend so if you could do this it would be great."

"It's Sunday morning."

"Yes, I know but how long have we been friends?"

"OK, I guess, just give me some time to freshen up and get dressed."

"And then you'll come over?"

"Yes."

"So what all have y'all done?"

Fidelity began walking out of the room.

I assume she began describing the whole weekend to Desiree.

With other friends I would have been worried about how they would react but I knew Desiree was kinky herself and so she wouldn't think so and to top off Desiree was very very hot.

There are very few men who would turn her down if she told them she wanted to put them in ropes and have her way with them.

When Fidelity came back in the room I began screaming in a way I hadn't before. It was muffled by the gag but I knew if I kept at it long enough Fidelity would rip off the tape and sure enough she did.

"What's wrong, Lee?"

"Fidelity, darling, when Desiree gets here I want some time to talk to her alone. Please tell her that then untie me and retie me to the chair. Go ahead and gag me but tell her that she'll need to ungag me to talk to me alone."

"What are y'all going to talk about?"

"You made me eat my own cum against my wishes last night. That's between me and her."

"OK" she said.

"What do you want me to gag you with?" she continued.

"Find a sock that's not too bad, stuff it in and cover it with duct tape."

She did and again I was in bondage heaven. But if only she knew what I had awaiting for her.

Eating my own cum I do not find hot but it's something I can trade but she never gave me that option and so today was a day she was never going to forget.

She tickled me a bit and then just sat on the soft and waited for Desiree to arrive.

The door bell rang and Fidelity came to answer it.

She opened it and I saw Desiree as stunning as ever, and I felt bad for thinking this because it felt like cheating on Fidelity but I could have ate her out right then and there.

Fidelity walked Desiree in.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Desiree asked playfully.

"I've had him tied up all weekend," replied Fidelity.

"Best place to have a man. Has he tried to scream for help yet?"

"I think he has but I've kept those gags in his mouth so it just comes out all mumbled and shit."

"That's the best way. They don't really want to escape but have to put up a fight when tied up by a woman. It makes it better for them. Is this your first time?"

"Yes."

"Was it hard?"

"Actually this is what he wanted."

With that I saw a look come over Desiree, a look of pure lust.

"Interesting, very interesting."

You could tell Desiree was thinking.

"Desiree, you aren't going to believe this," Fidelity began, "but I called you over here because Lee wanted you here."

"Really," Desiree replied, perking up.

"Yes. He actually wanted to spend some time alone with you. Wants you to ungag him and talk to him for a bit."

"Does he deserve to be ungagged?"

"This is his weekend. Can you for me as a friend?"

"Yes, I can Fidelity."

"Good, I'm going to go upstairs for a bit and leave you two alone. Don't fuck him while I'm gone."

"Of course not."

With that Fidelity went up stairs and Desiree had me in there alone.

"So you convinced Fidelity to do this? That's impressive. I always knew you'd be fun to have all trussed up."

What Fidelity didn't know was a few years ago I went to a fetish club and saw Desiree there. I was still uncomfortable with myself at the time but I let Desiree tie me up. I found out later that Desiree was a prominent dominant within the local scene.

The scene had always scared me that but knowing that and knowing that Desiree always abided by the safe, sane, consensual rules I knew she would have no problem helping me teach Fidelity a lesson for the cum eating even though she and Desiree had been friends since preschool.

Desiree began fondling me. After a few minutes of this she took the tape off my mouth and took the stockings out.

"So what did you want to talk about Lee? You know if you and Fidelity ever break up I'd love to keep you like this."

"Well..." I began, "Fidelity made me eat my cum last night. We hadn't agreed on it. And we never agreed that we'd give her that latitude. You know if she had asked me in exchange for something I wanted I could have done it but it's just she said it was my weekend and then she does this."

"Well, a dominant has the right to do to a submissive what they want to some degree but it should always be consensual. It wasn't consensual for you?"

"Not really."

"So how do you feel?"

So I told her.

And I told her of what I wanted and why I asked Fidelity to call her. I could tell looking at her that she was getting turned on by what I was suggesting.

We began talking about other things.

She had me kiss her feet and had me smell her shoes for a minute.

"So are you ready to be gagged again and get this going?"

"Yes I am."

With that she went over to the roll of duct tape, took off a piece, and gently placed it over my mouth.

"You know, if you and Fidelity ever brake up I'd love to dominate you for myself."

All I could do was mmmpphhh behind the gag.

"Fidelity....." Desiree called,"we're ready for you."

I could see Fidelity walk down the stairs. She walked over to Desiree.

"So, what does he want?" asked Fidelity.

"Well, Lee tells me you've been a very bad girl. You made him eat his own cum without asking him first. Is this true?"

I could see Fidelity blush.

"He said he wanted me to be dominant this weekend."

"Fidelity, the most important part of this is consent. When someone lets you tie them up they are giving you trust in the most pure form. You abused Lee's trust."

"I thought it was part of being dominant."

"Well, consent is the most important part. Now Lee said that you told him that to make it up he wanted you to call me and have me join it and that you'd follow my lead?"

"Yes"

"Well, Fidelity, you're going to submit to me and just as you didn't give Lee a choice in whether or not to eat that cum last night you won't get choices in what we do today. I'm going to have to tie you up. Are you OK with this?"

Fidelity looked stunned. I've never tied her up before. She looked at me with a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"Lee, is this what you want?"

I nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Ok", Fidelity said.

"I have to go outside and get some rope out of my car."

"You keep rope in your car?"

"Honey, I've been doing this since high school. There's a local kink association and I'm currently Secretary of it. Lee knew that because he's been to the fetish club before. He's always been scared to explore it. I've glad you've given him this weekend but you need to learn consent is the most important thing. Don't worry, I'm a good domme. It'll turn him on anyway."

With that Desiree went out the door and soon came back with the rope.

"Put your hands behind your back, Fidelity."

Fidelity complied and Desiree soon had them wrapped up.

"Now walk over to Lee so I can go ahead and tie your ankles together."

She again complied.

"Now Fidelity, you are going to suck Lee's dick while I hold my shoe over your nose. You didn't give Lee a choice so you don't get one. You agreed with Lee to do what we wanted till he says its over so you have no choice. Right now I am your queen. Understand, dear?"

"Yes."

With that Desiree took Fidelity's head and placed it over my dick. She took off her shoe and held it over Fidelity's nose.

Fidelity started sucking my dick.

She massaged my balls with her suction and it wasn't long before I was shooting loads of cum into her mouth.

"Swallow every last drop, Fidelity," commanded Desiree.

Pleasure started coming over me and soon I was spent.

"Now Fidelity, I'm going to gag you. I can't have you screaming for help."

With that Desiree took off her panties and stuffed them into Desiree's mouth. She then went and took some duct tape and placed it over her mouth.

"Now Desiree, I'm going to untie Lee and he's going to give me a foot massage and you're going to sit there and watch. I hope he does a good job. If he doesn't I'm going to have to punish you."

With that Desiree untied me and walked me over to the sofa and I began massaging her feet. I was methodical and you could tell she was enjoying it. I did this for about 20 minutes and then she bid me to stop.

"Lee, you've done a good job. Fidelity I'm not going to punish you but I am going to give Lee a reward. Lee, it's your choice. What you like your reward to be?"

I whispered my suggestion to Desiree. She giggled in a devious way.

"Ok, Fidelity. I'm going to take you out of the hogtie and I'm going to untie your ankles but we're keeping your hands bound. It's part of Lee's reward."

Desiree untied Fidelity's feet and took her out of the hogtie and we walked her into the master bathroom.

"Get in the tub, Fidelity!" Desiree commanded.

Fidelity complied.

"Now, Fidelity. You made Lee eat his own cum without his OK first. And that's not right. And he did a good job on my foot massage. So we're going to make you understand what it's like to do something degrading when you don't want to. And remember you did agree to do whatever I want as part of making it up to Lee for what you did last night."

I saw Fidelity look up at me with a worried look.

"Darling, you have to understand that consent is the most important thing. You don't make someone do something sexually that they don't want to do."

With that I whipped out my dick and started pissing on her. Fidelity started to cry but I just kept going till I was empty.

"Now it's my turn" exhorted Desiree and Desiree stood over Fidelity and also pissed on her.

"Now Fidelity..." Desiree began, "I'm going to take Lee and play with him for a while. We're friends and I won't fuck him. Many people in the scene do kink activities without fucking. And you're just going to have to sit here and listen to it over the intercom."

And with that Desiree left the room and came back with a set of fur cuffs.

She cuffed my hands behind my back and led me out of the room.

Desiree brought me into the living room and laid me down on the floor. She put her feet on my face. All the while she taunted Fidelity over the intercom.

"Fidelity you're such a dirty dirty girl. All covered in pee. Tied up so you can't escape. Gagged so you can't cry for help. And I've got your man tied up in the living room at my feet and you don't know what I'm doing to him. I could be fucking him and if I did I'd just gag him and you'd never know. How do you like that dirty girl? Dirty pee girl?"

I wondered if Fidelity was crying.

That seemed kind of cruel of Desiree but I had agreed with her that Fidelity had to learn the importance of consent. The time came when Desiree had me stop the foot worship.

"Now Lee, I'm going to give you a choice. I told Fidelity I wasn't going to fuck you and even though I teased her over the intercom she's my friend and I'll stay true to my word. But eating me out isn't fucking. And your choice is simple. You're going to eat me out or I'm going to beat Fidelity with a cat o'nine tails. So the choice is simple. Fidelity will hear you eat me out or she'll be flogged. Which will it be, Lee? "

I started to falter. Fidelity was my love. I didn't want to betray her but Desiree was giving me a choice that would hurt her either way and I had agreed to letting Desiree use me to help prove the point to Fidelity.

"If I eat you out you won't beat Fidelity with the cat o'nine tails?"

"No I won't."

"I'll eat you out."

And with that I began eating Desiree out with the hands still in the fur cuffs. It wasn't long before she came and was very loud about it with the intercom on so Fidelity could hear her. I started to feel bad about this but I have saved her pain and maybe this was teaching her about the importance of consent.

"Lee, you do a great job at eating pussy. Fidelity is so fortunate. I'm going to untie you and we'll have lunch but before we eat we have to do something."

"What is that?"

"Let Fidelity clean herself up from the piss."

"Ok"

"But I want to keep her captive in the bathroom while we eating. I've got a long chain and a cuff. We'll cuff one hand and it'll be just enough to let her bathe and use the sink and the toilet but she won't be able to leave the bathroom."

"Ok"

Desiree then went out to her car and came back in with the chain and single cuff.

She came back in and we walked into the bathroom.

"Fidelity dear," I began, "I know this feels humiliating but think of how I felt when you made me eat my cum without asking me first, without negotiating it first. But I want you to know I love you and you're not a dirty girl. You are a beautiful girl."

"With that I took the tape off and Desiree's panties out of her mouth and gave her a long and deep kiss. As humiliated as she must have felt she kissed me back and I was starting to feel good."

"Fidelity," Desiree began "Lee and I are going to eat lunch. I'm going to put this chain on one arm and then untie you. It'll let you have free reign to bathe while we eat but you won't be able to escape till we let you out. Because you'll have your hands free but not chained it makes no sense to gag you again. But know that if you scream I will make you drink pee. Do you want that?"

Fidelity shook her head no.

"So I can leave you ungagged and you'll stay quiet?"

Fidelity nodded her head yes.

Desiree put the chain on Fidelity and then untied her and we went off to eat lunch.

We had a good lunch. Trout almondine.

"Desiree," I began.

"Yes Lee," Desiree responded.

"I wonder if you are being too tough on Fidelity."

"Aw how sweet. You really love her don't you?"

"Yes I do."

"Lee, before I go I'm going to explain to her what aftercare is and we're going to give her aftercare and then I'll turn you back to her for the rest of the weekend."

"Aftercare?"

"Lee, you've been to the club enough to know what it is."

"Yes, but I've always just watched and let myself get tied up a few times."

"I know and it's taken you a lot of courage to tell her. But if she's going to domme you she has to know what it is like to submit."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds