• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bent by Gia Ch. 02

Bent by Gia Ch. 02

Author's Note: The story below is 100% real. This series is intended to document my journey into submission at the direction of Miss Gia. All participants and activities described below are real. Much of the writing involves the psychological aspects of submission from the perspective of the sub, not just the physical interaction. If you are looking for an unadulterated over the top fantasy, this is not the story for you. If you want a true glimpse into honest submission .... what it looks like .... how it feels .... the good, the bad, and the ugly .... keep reading.

*

.... Continued from Chapter 1 (7 days later)

"Next week" was finally here. I was lying on my back on the bed, struggling hard to hold my legs up and open.

"Don't close them again!" she snapped, as the crop landed with a harsh bruising impact on the inside of my left thigh. I didn't jerk them closed, but it took every ounce of concentration not to.

The blow landed about 6 inches above my knee, and it was not the first strike to impact that exact spot. Miss Gia had been cropping my inner thighs for a good 20 minutes, and she wasn't about to start showing mercy now.

Blow after blow, swung with a motion from the shoulder, not the wrist. If you have ever been harshly cropped, you understand the difference.

Left leg, then right.

One blow after the other.

I was struggling to hold my legs up and apart after each strike. Tears in my eyes as each blow seemed to be harder than the last. I could see that she was hitting me hard enough to have already drawn blood to the surface. It was brutal.

As I write this, 15 days later, most of the bruising is still there and likely will be for several more days.

I deserved every damn bit of it though. To be honest, as much as my inner thighs were on fire, it could have been worse. Last week's session had been mind fuckery at its finest. Not the welcome kind either.

That session had been hard to endure, but the days that followed had been worse. I felt lost and broken. I had other things on my mind as well. All of it together added up to just about the worst 7 days I had endured in a long time. As much as my body was on fire at that moment, this was better.

I had asked her for a chance to talk before we played. I needed to sort a few things out mentally, and who better to discuss your issues with than the one person on the planet who knows (almost) all of your darkest secrets?

A chance to talk first was not going to be in the cards tonight though. "We will talk later," the text message had said. "I am in an exceptionally Dominant mood tonight and I want to get started."

When she came into the room I saw the look. I had only seen it three times previously. Miss Gia isn't someone you can read .... Normally .... But there are times her inner sadist comes to the surface, and I clearly saw that part of her staring back at me as she walked in the door that night.

True to her word, we started quickly. Nipple clamps were the first thing she chose. I shivered a little as she pulled the rubber covers off the ends and tossed them aside without a second though. She smiled as she clamped bare metal on my left nipple, then the right.

Looking me directly in the eyes she started tugging the chain. After about 10 second of excruciating pain, the clamps finally snapped off. As soon as they were off, she reached down and placed them right back on. I'm not sure how many times she pulled them on and off, but my nipples were starting to bleed by the time she finished.

My memory shot back to one of the other times I had seen "the look." She made me lick my own blood off her finger that night. Even though we were just getting started, I could already tell tonight was going to be worse.

The ironic part of this situation was that she didn't yet know what was in the bag on the table. I had bought a new "toy" for the session. If I had not already told her it existed I would have kept my mouth shut, but when she finished torturing my bloody and swollen nipples, she asked where it was.

I watched as she opened the bag and smiled. "I like this," she smirked, and she pulled the nipple suction tubes out of the box.

In other sessions I think she may have shown mercy, but this was not a night for mercy. She placed a suction tube on each nipple and twisted the top until my already bloody and swollen nipples pulled into the tube a good 2 inches.

My god that hurt.

I begged her to let me take them off, but I knew that was useless before I started. She cropped me on the inner thighs again while the pain from my nipples grew by the minute. I was almost in tears again when the mercy came. She stopped what she was doing and removed the left tube.

My relief was off the charts and I was expecting the same relief for the other nipple, but as I looked into her eyes I once again saw the flash of that inner sadist. She didn't make a move for the right tube, instead she reached down and took my cock out of the panties she had me wearing since I got out of bed that morning. Without ever breaking eye contact she placed that tube on the end of my cock and began to twist the valve on the top of the tube.

My cock had not been worked over and although it hurt somewhat having it pulled into the tube, it wasn't nearly the same level of pain as what my right nipple continued to feel.

Then Miss Gia reached into the bag and grabbed a handful of clothespins. I knew instinctively they were going on my cock and balls, just by the gleam in her eye.

As much as fear and dread is truly legitimate for me, I am aroused by it. Dread of those clothespins filled my mind, but my cock began to grow. Only the part outside of the tube had room to grow though. Now the pain in my cock was starting to match my right nipple (which had been tubed for a good 20 minutes at this point).

Then came the clothespins. I didn't count them, but I would guess she put on a dozen up and down the bottom of my shaft, and on my scrotum.

I was hurting. My inner thighs were already dark red and turning purple from the crop. My right nipple made that pain seem like nothing, and the growing burn in my cock and balls capped it all off.

Then it happened. Magic.

All of a sudden, the magnitude of it all overwhelmed me. I was breaking. Falling. Starting to shake uncontrollably.

God I LOVED it. This point is what I live for. I hate the journey here, but I so love the destination.

She had pushed me to the point I had lost control. I couldn't "ride" the pain; I just had to sink into it. Rarely in my life had I felt so Dominated .... So owned.

I would have let her do anything to me at that point, so I didn't even flinch when she picked up the phone and said, "let's take some pictures for you to put online later for the world to see."

She spent a few minutes taking the pics. I was in a daze. So much pain, but deep, deep, in sub space ... and falling farther in a hurry every time that flash went off.

Finally she gave me mercy again, removing the tube from my cock and taking off the clothespins.

"Do you want to cum tonight?"

I just shook my head yes.

There was a price, she informed me. If I wanted to cum, the tube would go back on my left nipple and they would remain on until the session was over and she had left. I don't know that there would have been a price I would have turned down, but I started to shake a little harder and told her I accepted.

As she cranked my left nipple back into that tube, the shaking continued as the waves of adrenaline hit me harder and harder. So deep in it now, not just physically, but mentally.

One toy remained. It was a cock ring attached by a steel tube to a round stainless steel butt plug. She made me put it on as she watched. I love this toy, but I hate it. It pulls the cock and balls down, and it makes it hard to stand up straight. One of those toys that starts to hurt after about 15 minutes and keeps getting worse the longer you wear it.

Although we had never played with this toy before, she clearly understood what it did because she ordered me to stand and get against the wall. Once there she had me place my hands on the wall and the crop started again. This time on the back and the ass. She swung hard.

Each time I jumped the butt plug part of the toy moved against my prostate. It was heaven. It was hell.

That beating was significant, but I was almost out of body at that point. So far down the path to honest submission. There was no turning back long, long, ago, but as powerful as that feeling had been, it continued to grow.

I was falling deeper. Owned. Broken. I was still in pain, but I wanted more.

If you have never been broken to that level, first of all, I am sorry but you will never understand how powerful even the slightest mercy can become. When she told me to take my hands off the wall and lie on the bed, I was filled with a sense of gratitude that can never be explained. I was so far in the hole of submission I could never have imagined that I deserved mercy. By giving it to me, she triggered feelings of gratitude well beyond the norm.

Powerful stuff.

Broken.

Owned mentally and physically by someone who understands the psychology of submission, and isn't afraid to crawl in your head and claim her space.

Am I the luckiest person on the planet? Hell yes I am.

As mentally powerful as that bit of mercy was, can you imagine the mental effect when she began to stroke my cock? Even though the toy remained on, and the nipple suction tubes stayed in place, the magic of her hands on my body made it all better.

I could write and entire story on the next 15 minutes. It was magical and worth far more than every second of pain I had experienced .... 10 times over.

Eventually she made me cum. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced. I was in such as daze I was still spasming as she made me lick my own cum off her fingers. She smiled at me as she let me sit up. I asked if I could take the tubes off my nipples, but I knew the answer was no. "Leave the other toy in too," she said smiling at me. "In fact, keep it in driving home, and take it out when you get there."

We talked for a while about the things I had asked her to let me talk about before the session. It was a soothing conversation, even sitting there in biting pain.

Last week she had used mind fuckery and left me in a mental hell. This week she had made me suffer physically beyond words, but she used that suffering to pull me up.

She had broken me, but she put me back together.

Better.

Stronger.

She also took control of another little bit of me. She almost had 100% now. It wouldn't be long until she had it all. There just wasn't much room for resistance left (not that I wanted to resist anyway).

Eventually she left. I had shed a few tears in the session, but when I finally took the nipple suction tubes off, it all hit me. I sat on that bed and cried like a baby for a good 10 minutes. They were cathartic tears. Tears of my soul being lifted up. Words will never explain what I was feeling, so I won't even try. It is my hope, dear reader, that you get the good fortune to experience something like this at least once in your life.

I drove the half hour home with the toy in, and the panties on. It hurt beyond words by the time I took it off, but I didn't care. I would have worn it all night if she had told me too. The combination of this session, and the last (see chapter 1) was powerful. I had truly been, "Bent by Gia," yet again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bent by Gia Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 393 milliseconds