• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Night at the Bookstore

A Night at the Bookstore

Thursday, January 8, 2015

10:18 PM

I finally decided I had had enough of life in RI, but the only way out was to join the military. I signed with the Navy and shipped out within two weeks of signing up. I packed all my dresses, skirts and lingerie away and stored them in my mothers basement and was off to San Diego. Basic was a breeze and then came my assignment to the fleet which was the hard part. I hung out with guys I served with went to TJ got drunk met girls got laid even had steady girlfriends on and off. Life was good except for the one thing I enjoyed most. How could I dress up while living on board a ship. I had to move out in town if it was going to work so I moved in to a small studio apartment and immediately sent for my stored clothes back in RI.

It was so nice to be able to wear my nightgowns to bed again and wear a pretty dress with make up and a wig whenever I wanted.

One night I decided to put on a beautiful button front floral print skirt with a comfortable blouse that I had just bought with some nude stockings, black panties, garter, half slip, and bra. Wearing them under my sweats I headed down to an adult book store to watch some porn in my outfit in one of the booths. I found an empty booth went in and removed my sweats and shirt. I started to watch some movies and herd someone trying to open my door. I ignored it and the person went away. A few minutes later I noticed two holes in the wall between my booth and the one next to me. One hole was small but I could see into the booth next to me easily through it. The second was much bigger but down a little lower. The booth next door lit up as a person put tokens in the video player and I could see the guy clearly as he sat down and started rubbing his crotch. I was already horny but this turned me on even more. I had never seen anything like this back in RI. I noticed him looking through the hole at me. I raised my skirt letting him see what I was wearing and he reached in through the larger whole and started to rub my thigh. It felt wonderful as he slowly rubbed my thigh up to my panties and slip his hand under them slowly stroking my cock. I came so fast it was amazing. He was stroking his cock and it was big and thick, I had to feel it so reached through the whole and started to stroke his cock for him. It was so hard it felt great in my hand. He pulled my hand away as thought he was going to cum but instead he slipped it through the hole in the wall. I couldn't resist, I leaned over and licked the head before taking it all into my mouth.

I heard another attempt to open my door and then he said to me let them in there with you it will be fun you'll love it. I leaned over unlocking the door and went back to sucking the beautiful cock coming through the hole in the wall. The guy that walked in unzipped his pants and began to stroke his cock as he looked on. Soon I felt his hand feeling my ass over my skirt, then under my skirt to my thighs working up to my ass crack. I began to wiggle and grind against his hand begging for him to lift my skirt and enter me from behind as I sucked the cock from the booth next door. I reached back and hiked up my skirt letting him know I wanted it bad. He leaned over and began to tongue my ass, I had never felt that before but wow was it good. He rimmed me for a good minute then stood up and I heard a condom open. He put it on and gently began to push what felt like a monster cock into my ass. With a few gentle pushes he was all the way in me slowly making love to my tight ass. As he started to pick up the pace the cock from the booth next door burst in my mouth with a huge load of tasty cum. He pulled out of the hole and I heard him leave after saying thanks for the great head.

The guy now fucking me took time to add tokens to the machine so we could stay there longer with his fat cock in my ass. Then the booth next door lit up again and I saw a guy pull his cock out and start stroking it. The guy fucking me said run your fingers around the whole letting him know you want to suck him off. I did as he said and within seconds this monster uncut brown cock came through the whole. As I started to suck it me friend behind me started to fuck me harder and faster until I heard him grunt as he exploded in my ass filling his condom with what I wished I was able to taste. He did up his pants patted my ass and said thanks then left me to suck the cock sticking through the hole in the wall. I didn't even think to lock the door and before I knew a guy walked in. I heard him say "damn that's fucking hot" as he felt me up. He started stroking his cock watching me suck the cock from the other booth and feeling me up the whole time. A few seconds later a felt the warm sensation of hot cum squirt into my mouth and swallowed it down. I turned sitting back in my seat. The new guy blocked the video screen and I couldn't see his face so I reached out and began to stroke his cock and he moved closer moving his cock towards my mouth so I took it in and began to suck him off. His cock was not huge but thick and very hard. He put his hands on the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth faster until he let loose coming all over my face and in my mouth. He ordered me to suck his cock clean and I did as he said willingly. It tasted so good I wanted more. After he was cleaned up he packed up, zipped up his pants and turned to leave. As he opened the door he said to me that he was super turned on by what I was wearing and hoped he could see more of me. Then he said "in fact, I know I will Scott" . I was in shock, who was he, and how did he know me. I was new to SD so the only people that knew me were all in the Navy. I was full of fear as I dressed. As I left I looked around to see if I recognized any faces but didn't. Scared that I was now exposed as a crossdresser that loved cock I returned home to my apartment. I took a shower slipped into a nightie and went to bed but sleep did not come easy on that night. I had no Idea what the next day would bring, but I did know that I had to face it whatever it was.

Morning came and I went to work. Everything went along as usual and nobody ever let on that they had been the one I sucked off at the book store. This went on for a week so I just tried to put it behind me and do my job.

A few days later however not only did I find out who it was, we did it again, this time at my apartment ,but that is another story that I will tell you all about soon enough.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Night at the Bookstore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds